Following these methods and tips, your skin will look younger and fresher.
Each takes care of your skin every day, change the pillowcase on a regular basis, and do many other things that are very important to the skin health. In addition to your daily routine, you can make a list of other things that can help rejuvenate and soften the skin:
1. Never go to bed with your makeup. Go to bed while without makeup is the worst thing you can do for your skin.
2. After cleaning, massage your facial skin with your fingers to increase blood circulation, it stimulates the muscles of the face and prevent the occurrence of wrinkles
3. Do not pop your pimples, ever. Doing this will only worsen their appearance and condition of your skin
4. Avoid touching your face with your hands as much as possible, unless, they are clean. Our hands are always exposed to bacteria and germs, and must avoid transfer to our face too.
5. Eating food that is good for the skin
6. Keep your eye cream in the fridge, as they need to stay cold
7. Do not use ice cubes if you have pimples. But, if you have an angry, red stain, after ice cubes can help in treating this problem
8. The kitchen is the place where the best natural remedies are stored : coconut oil, oatmeal, sugar scrubs, treatments tea and olive oil
9. Clean your mobile phone on a regular basis if you want to prevent bacteria and germs that have to be transferred on his face
10. Use separate hair and face towels
11. Change your pillowcase on a regular basis
12. When hair products applied to your hair, make sure you do not come into contact with the skin as it can damage
13. Try to understand what acne outbreaks are trying to tell acne is one of the ways your body communicates with you. It is a way of being told that something inside your body is wrong. If you have pimples on the forehead, you may have liver problems. If you have acne outbreak in your chin area, which is likely to have a hormonal imbalance.
14. Drinking large amounts of water and make sure your body stays hydrated
15. Make sure that the food they eat is organic
16. Exfoliate skin regularly in order to remove dead cells from the surface
17. Try using products which are natural, such as scented masks and face creams on the market contain numerous chemicals that are harmful to the skin and can cause irritation
the 30 seconds everyday Tips for skin care that make you look 10 years younger appeared for the first time in Nature Health and beauty .