Aquafaba – more commonly known as liquid rid of canned chickpeas – has become a prized culinary ingredient, thanks to its ability to substitute eggs in almost any recipe
not just a fantastic find for vegetarians or those who follow a lifestyle based on plants, but also for those they have to give up all kinds of goodies, because one egg intolerance or allergy .
Skipping eggs is also a great way to reduce consumption of saturated fats and dietary cholesterol. Here are 30 recipes that do not use aquafaba guess instead of egg!
1. Blueberry Muffins – as good tasting as store-bought muffins, this recipe includes almond flour and yogurt to increase the protein content. It also uses whole wheat flour, frozen fresh blueberries and coconut sugar minimum for a healthier treatment. Unlike many muffins without eggs, it is light, fluffy and crumbly.
2. One Hour Cinnamon Rolls – this easy breakfast treat can be done in just 60 minutes using one bowl! With maple syrup, coconut oil , coconut sugar and lemon frosting creamy cashew, these soft and tender rolls are both vegetarian and soy free.
3. chocolate chip and peanut butter mousse – a very lenient treatment, this magical chocolate mousse is taken to a higher with the addition of chocolate chips black level, extract aromatic vanilla and creamy butter salted peanuts
4. Earl Gray and lemon Macarons -. like matcha green tea Earl Gray really stands out in baked goods – and this recipe is no exception. Earl gray leaves add color, texture and flavor meringue cookies, which are filled with a buttercream refreshing lemon. This recipe is a bit difficult, but worth the time and effort!
5. fluffy oatmeal pancakes – aquafaba is the key to the light and fluffy texture of these vegan oatmeal pancakes, which make perfect weekend breakfast – especially when served with fresh fruit and a drizzle of pure maple syrup. Provide oats to give greater depth and flavor, and be sure to whip the liquid chickpeas in a frothy meringue structure to lift and cakes.
6. Allergy cheese – I love cheesecake but suffer from multiple food allergies or live with someone who does? traditional cheese pie – loaded with common food allergens such as dairy, wheat, eggs and sugar – is probably out of the cards. Surprisingly, this tasty and creamy cake is made of ingredients every day, however, is completely free of dairy products, eggs, gluten, soy, peanuts and tree nuts! Enjoy!
7. french toast – most recipes without eggs toast dependent on milk mashed banana or nuts. While these are delicious in their own right, they can not quite make it go through the traditional eggy toast … unlike this aquafaba version using brine chickpeas with non-dairy milk, sugar and vanilla.
8. Dairy iced coffee – this vegan ice cream is extremely fluffy and without the need for any eggs or dairy products used in traditional recipes. Coconut milk ensures extra-creamy, coffee gives a deep flavor, vanilla adds a subtle sweetness, while coconut sugar offers delicious candy shades.
9. Marshmallow Fluff healthy – aquafaba mixed with a liquid sweetener of your choice (such as honey , maple syrup, xylitol or stevia) for feeding cream , sweet and airy which is perfect on top of coffee with milk; in s’mores, muffins, and homemade sandwiches Fluffernutter; or eaten straight from the spoon. The possibilities are endless! Add an optional pinch of cream of tartar for stabilization, and a little vanilla extract for flavor.
10. Gluten cinnamon garbanzo Blondies – healthier than your average Blondie, these are moist and soft in the center with a crispy crust – however, oil-free, dairy products and gluten ! Although there is a good amount of sugar in that country, which are also full of protein, fiber, folic acid, iron and cinnamon, which helps stabilize sugar levels in the blood. What’s more, the whole mass meets in the food processor in less than 5 minutes.
11. Eggless Pie Lemon Meringue – an amazing looking vegetarian pie meringue that will not deflate, even after days in the fridge (and tasting! ). Seamless texture of meringue without egg is complemented with a flaky homemade thin crust and a creamy lemon pit configuration.
12. Vegan S’mores – favorite treat of all Veganized fire can easily in just 15 minutes thanks to aquafaba. Simply homemade sandwich (or marshmallow fluff) clouds between vegan cookies and sprinkle with black melted chocolate.
13. chocolate mousse – velvety mousse recipe made without eggs, dairy products, gelatin, soy, gluten or nuts! Combine chickpeas with water sweetener, chocolate without milk and a pinch of salt in this delicious dessert that will satisfy chocolate lovers everywhere.
14. Divinity Fudge – divinity is a sweet nougat, typically made with egg whites, corn syrup and sugar. Simply replace egg whites in traditional recipes with chickpea divinity brine for same accurate results! vanilla extract, chopped nuts and chopped nuts add more interest and texture.
15. Rice Krispies Treats – be transported back in time to his childhood with a mouthful of these squares sweet and sticky. Will have aquafaba, sugar, cream of tartar, flakes agar-agar, xanthan gum, vanilla extract, Bourbon and puffed rice cereal.
16. Marshmallows made at home – these soft, moist, light and creamy homemade marshmallows are sure to be a hit with children and adults alike. Great eaten on their own, but even better in a warm drizzled with melted chocolate or chocolate.
Aquafaba is not only a substitute for amazing egg in sweet recipes, add a little something extra to many tasty snacks, meals and condiments too!
17. Gluten Free French Bread – An easy, gluten-free vegetarian recipe for French bread which is crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. With rice flour, tapioca flour, psyllium husk olive oil , and apple cider vinegar.
18. Gluten Free Pizza Crust – if you are sick of getting carton when you order a gluten-free pizza base, then this recipe is for you. Not only is gluten-free, but is low in fat and 100% vegetarian. With Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, apple cider vinegar and Himalayan pink salt , which is full of flavor, even without toppings!
19. Savory roasted zucchini cakes with creamy tomato sauce – grated zucchini mixed with chopped onion, chopped nder , herbs, spices, chickpea flour and aquafaba to make flavorful savory crepes, which are topped with a delicious roasted tomato cream to make a tasty summer meal. Ideal when eaten for breakfast or dinner!
20. Mauricio savory crepes -. Light and fluffy savory crepes are made through the use of aquafaba, while finely chopped chives and a pinch of cilantro chutney provide the experience of Mauritius last
21. easy Chickpeasy burritos – great breakfast “make green light ‘that can be frozen and reheated later, these burritos garbanzo are full of protein and can be filled with vegetables Cover with lemon juice freshly squeezed half. a creamy avocado , chutney and coriander for an explosion of flavor
22. vegan butter -. this staple can be prepared quickly in minutes using aquafaba oil, coconut oil and organic cold-pressed rape to give a beautiful bright yellow (alternatively, a pinch of turmeric powder should do the trick).
23. Gluten Pita chips -. Bake until these chips three ingredients and serve with a sauce or puree homemade chickpea for easy half day or snack
24. I am, mayonaise – another staple you can Veganized chickpeas with water, this vegan without soy mayonnaise is a popular homemade alternative to store-bought mayo ‘Veganaise’ (the taste is very similar too). Be sure to follow five minutes recipe exactly as written, because even small changes can result in a mayonnaise that is not thick!
25. Fresh Pasta without egg – fresh homemade pasta is a delight, but it is usually not an option for vegetarians or those with egg intolerance. However, with only a few minutes of your time and using flour, salt, soy milk, turmeric, oil and aquafaba, this fresh pasta can be enjoyed by all!
26. mozzarella -. A melty, dairy free mozzarella cheese elastic can be done at home soaked raw cashews, tapioca starch, carrageenan, lactic acid (or lemon juice), nutritional yeast, and coconut oil
27. hollandaise sauce -. An easy way to do hollandaise sauce without milk without eggs that works well with savory pancakes and muffins for breakfast, as a dip for chips or vegetables or drizzled over fish cakes and smoked tofu
28. Aquafaba Cheddar – similar to dairy recipe free mozzarella, cheddar this variation also uses raw cashews, tapioca starch, carrageenan, and coconut oil. However, its taste and color has been enhanced with the addition of tomato paste, miso, apple cider vinegar , onion powder, paprika and turmeric.
29. Rooibos tea and homemade ice cream float -. A fizzy drink grown with ice cream on top, this dessert in a glass sees a persimmon and cream float aquafaba spice up a gas Rooibos tea
30. egg cocktails – bartenders around the world they are getting in the car, and aquafaba use as an ingredient in classic cocktails. Put your newfound appreciation for liquid chickpeas to good use in this whiskey Sour a Sloe Gin Fizz , or a Pisco Sour .
The 30 amazing things you can do with Aquafaba (chickpea juice) appeared for the first time in Natural living ideas .