aging skin and graying hair are the two most obvious signs of aging
graying of hair is a natural process, and the appearance of gray hair since the mid 40 is normal. But it becomes a nightmare, especially for women when they encounter a lock of gray or white hair poking through the black as early as 20 or 30 years.
hair turns gray when the body stops producing melanin, the substance that is responsible for the dark color of the hair.
is best to treat this problem with effective home remedies that have absolutely no side effects.
1. Make Hair Tonic with coconut leaves oil-Curry
• Coconut Oil 100 ml
• Curry leaves a handful of them; You can also increase the amount.
-. Mix curry leaves with coconut oil
– Boil together. When the leaves turn black, put out the flame.
– Strain the oil and store in an airtight container
-. Apply this hair oil every day in the evening and massage scalp (only the scalp) with your fingers gently
-. massage for about 15-20 minutes. Leave it overnight and wash your hair the next morning.
– use this oil for at least 3 months to get results
2. Create sesame carrot-Wonder Change. gray your hair
• sesame oil
• carrot juice
(both sesame oil and carrot juice must be in the same amount. for example one cup each or 100 ml each)
• fenugreek seeds POWDER half of the amount of oil and juice
– Mix sesame oil, carrot juice and seeds fenugreek powder in a clear bottle, glass, bowl or other container
-. Keep the mixture in the sun for 21 days
– Apply the resulting oil after 21 days on the scalp and hair
-. Use this at least three months
. 3. Obtain butter to prevent hair White
• Buttermilk – ½ cup
• curry leaves ½ cup zumo-
-. To make the juice of curry leaves, you can simply grind the leaves and squeeze its juice
-. The serum can also be done at home by stirring natural yoghurt with warm water and then remove the butter foaming it
-. Juice mixture curry leaves and serum
– Boil the mixture over low heat for 5 minutes. Let cool to become warm.
– Apply this serum warm milk-curry leaves juice mixture on the scalp. Leave for half an hour. Wash your hair with warm water.
In addition to the application of the above home remedies for prevention of gray hair, it is also important not to use harsh chemicals on the hair.
Avoid using shampoos and other hair products containing these chemical ingredients and go for natural hair products.