3 healthy recipes for gluten – Free snacks are super delicious
Since it is an appetizer -. We refer to a healthy snack. The smallest mass – the better. Therefore, we present these five recipes to prepare simple but tasty snacks will surely love!
1. peanut butter balls
This cute and healthy snack can be ready to eat in just 15 minutes.
– 1/4 cup crumbled chocolate black
– 2/3 cup ground oats (gluten)
– 3 tablespoons peanut butter (or almond)
– 220 g of dates, pitted (if you are taking dry, first immersion in water for 10 minutes, so it can swell)
– 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
In a blender place the dates, and then add the other ingredients and blend until combined. Remove the mixture and make balls of medium size (which should make around 14 balls). To tighten the balls, he puts them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, or if you prefer softer – eat right away
2. Chocolate bars with almonds
sweet snacks are always desirable .. . especially if they are made of chocolate!
For the filling:
– half cup of dry, unsweetened coconut
– 2 tablespoons coconut oil
– 3 tablespoons maple syrup
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– a pinch of salt
– 1/3 of melted cocoa butter
– 1 / 3 cocoa powder
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– A pinch of sea salt
– 12 almonds
in a blender grind all ingredients are well blended. Then remove the mixture and create 12 Mini rectangle, line up in the pan. Pour with cocoa powder, maple syrup and salt and then put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. butter banana (Cashew)
This simple, fast and tasty dessert is so attractive that will not be satisfied with one piece.
– whole grain tortillas
– 1-2 tablespoons cashew butter
– 1 banana
cut the banana into thin pieces, and spread butter over tortillas. Then wrap the tortilla around a piece of banana.
If you want this to be more creative, you can safely add another ingredient for decoration, such as grapefruit or other fruit.