Cellulite is a common and serious infection of the deep layers of the skin and subcutaneous tissues of the skin. This infection skin condition tends to be caused by bacteria Streptococcus and Staphylococcus. However, it can also be caused by some other types of bacteria. If you are looking for natural solutions to treat cellulite infection that works quickly and effectively to your problem, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com show Top 28 natural home remedies for cellulitis infection in the legs, face and other body parts. Writing is a collection of simple but effective for treating cellulite infection naturally and quickly from reliable sources solutions. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and is solely for informational purposes.
Read this paper to learn more about the symptoms, causes and home remedies for cellulitis infection!
home remedies for cellulite infection – symptoms, causes and more
I. Cellulite – What is
Cellulitis is a bacterial infectious harmful to skin issue. The advance of the bacteria destroys the outer layer that protects the skin, often found at the site of an injury, such as pain, cutting, burning, biting, and puncture. Cellulite can occur in the area having a catheter or the site of surgery. Once bacterial triggers are near the skin surface, they can multiply and produce chemicals that cause inflammation in the skin.
II. Symptoms cellulite
In cellulitis, infectious skin region would feel hot and is often associated with inflamed, painful skin, and red. The region of the red light skin may appear or can even withstand higher than the surrounding skin regions. People could be prepared using hand back to try to feel the warm region of the skin, especially when compared with the surrounding skin areas. You may have to experiment a red stripe that extends to the network in your skin due to infectious matter ship that could be associated with lymph (tissue fluid), and lymph nodes (swollen glands) about infectious areas.
Fever and malaise (a general feeling of illness) usually meet with cellulite. If the bacteria enter the bloodstream of the body, severe infectious problems could lead to low blood pressure. Blood poisoning (bloodstream infection problem) cellulite is especially harmful in the very old and the very young, and those who have weakened heart valves or abnormal immune systems.
III. Cause of cellulite
The main factors that can lead to cellulitis are Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria. In healthy conditions, our skin acts as a protective agent that can fight and reject triggers infectious problems, helping to prevent them from entering your body. As the integrity of the skin is broken because of several different, such as surgical incision, wound, scratch marks, cuts, insect bites, etc., bacterial agents can gain entry into the body through factors this broken skin and cause inflammation of the connective tissue and skin. People living with venous stasis, immune system suppression, and diabetes mellitus are more likely to suffer from cellulite.
Most of the signs of cellulite could begin to improve in 1 or 2 days as people begin to use appropriate antibiotics to treat it. People should always remember to take prescribed by the doctor before using any antibiotic, even if people think your current infectious problem has been addressed. The prognosis is generally good, but disease could return, especially in the long term is (chronic) swelling of the skin / legs or poor blood circulation in poor terms.
V. When calling a professional
People should call a provider of health care professional or as a prestigious doctor if they notice an injury to the increasingly sensitive, swollen, hot, or red skin. Promptly consult your health care provider if you have a deep wound, especially in the foot or hand, or if you were bitten by humans or animals.
VI. Expected duration
The ability to prolong a cellulite could take depending on the degree of cellulite, your health condition all, and these bacteria led to their infectious problem. If people do not take appropriate antibiotics, some forms of this health condition could lead to serious complications within 2 -. 3 days, even in those who have a good health
Many who suffer from cellulite did not notice any other medical problems, as well as any damage to the clear skin or infectious injury that caused the problem to happen.
Your doctor may choose to diagnose your cellulite problem depending on your symptoms, your recent medical history and a physical test. Your doctor may also recommend taking some necessary tests to check whether there are any other diseases that may be associated with cellulite. For example, an ultrasound of the veins in the legs can help a lot in detecting blood clots. X-ray that could help determine whether the infectious skin problem has spread to the bones.
Mostly, the doctor is not able to say everything the types of bacteria patients have caused their current infection status. Research has shown that skin culture is not useful at all. An antibiotic may be decided to kill more bacteria types that are triggers for this health problem. It curing needed to be adjusted if I could not see any improvement in their condition.
medical conditions that are closely related to cellulite could be
- flesh-eating strep, also called “necrotizing fasciitis” is an infection of the tissues under the skin, rather than his own skin. Basically, the infected skin area would be extremely painful and discolored. Fasciitis is an infection that can be life threatening and may require appropriate and timely medical intervention.
- Erysipelas is an infectious matter of the skin which could lead to a bright, strong and raised red skin patches. Often it is triggered by bacteria named Streptococcus. Erysipelas it may happen more often in a leg or arm that has been harmed by an old surgery or chronically inflamed due to lymphedema (poor circulation of lymph). Erysipelas could also occur in the area of the skin on the face, often through the upper cheeks and bridge of the nose.
Top 28 home remedies for cellulite leg infection and Other Body Parts
Here are 28 best home remedies for cellulite you are looking for:
This is the first out in the list of the most effective for cellulite natural home remedies that people should try today to cure this skin disease quickly.
The anti-infectious effect of vitamin A could help in the treatment of this skin disease. If you consume vitamin C on a regular basis can help in healing of wounds and skin rashes. Furthermore, it could also help boost your immune system. It is especially important for those who suffer from cellulite to consume vitamin E regularly to reduce the development of this problem of infectious skin. There are many foods that are rich in these vitamins, such as sunflower seeds, almond butter, wheat germ oil, dairy products, nuts, olive oil, orange and carrot.
Neem belongs to the Meliaceae ” family “. Juice Neem leaf could be used to apply to cure animal / insect bites and skin wounds. The consumption of juice of neem leaves is diluted with water regularly may also help relieve symptoms of cellulite.
The neem tree oil extracted could be used to apply directly to the skin to kill bacteria. The extracted neem tree oil could be mixed with water to create a solution for rinsing the infected area. In fact, this is real among the best home remedies for cellulite that people should not ignore, however, try to use as soon as possible to be free of the disease.
Further information: 22 amazing benefits of Neem for hair, skin and health
3. Hot Bath
hot bath is also listed as one of the best home remedies for cellulite that everyone at all ages should try. There is an old saying “prevention is better than treatment” and is always right for centuries. Cellulite can be inhibited only by using some easy methods. People have to avoid walking barefoot, bathing on a regular basis, and maintain good hygiene. You need to give proper attention to their wounds and keep good dress. Attention must be paid for their injuries in time and carefully throughout the day and try hot bath to reduce symptoms quickly.
Pineapple is another home remedies for cellulitis infection that people should be treated at home today. In fact, the pineapple has an enzyme called bromelain that can help cure cellulite fast and efficient. You must add the pineapple to your daily meal to cure cellulite prevent it, because this is one of the best home remedies for cellulite for people of all ages.
Further information: Health and Welfare Benefits Pineapple – Top 14 Benefits
Goldenseal is a native plant that comes from the land of North America. In the U.S, and various beauty products are sold by medical goldenseal. Goldenseal is actually a good one of the home remedies for cellulitis infection thanks to the anti-inflammatory effects it provides. A paste of goldenseal power must be used to apply directly on the area of present-infected skin. Goldenseal could be used as a treatment in the useful natural home. It has alkaloid that provides a powerful anti-bacterial property. Everyone can prepare a cure home treatment simply by mixing a sufficient amount of water with powdered goldenseal and use the paste to be applied directly on the infected parts of your body to relieve irritation, swelling and redness skin resulting from editing cellulite. You should allow the paste to remain on your skin without at least 4 to 5 hours to achieve the best result. You can also try soaking a cotton ball in the extract of goldenseal and apply it in their own region of the affected skin several times a week to get the results you want is well recommended to cover the region of the affected skin (after applying this method) using a soft cloth bandage so that people would be able to inhibit the growth of cells that trigger infectious.
Read more: Top 10 Benefits Health goldenseal
6. rosemary and fennel oil
The combination of rosemary oil and fennel can effectively act as a useful lubricant skin. Often, people tend to scratch the skin region that is affected by the trigger irritation. You must use this combination to apply to the skin until the infection disappears help a lot to avoid the risk of developing skin rashes and prevent the reoccurence. Apply 2 to 3 or even 5 drops of the combination directly in your region of the affected until the infection is fully cured skin
Water can work wonders for all cases of cellulite. By consuming plenty of water, bad bacterial agents in the body would be expelled with urine. It is an important and useful treatment that can greatly help in the fight against infectious bacterial problem happened within the human body. In addition, regular use of water to wash the infected skin problem could cause calming influence and maintain completely clean skin. Consuming a lot of water and remember to clean your region from the infected skin care and regularly with clean water forever. In fact, this is one of the most effective for cellulite that people should try to be free of the disease, without having to use any drug, pill, medication or home remedies.
commonly we know and consider it as the curdled yogurt because of its bacterial action and acts on the region of the infected discard and reduction of infectious agents and triggers skin. Just use yogurt to apply directly to the infected region. You should take one or two cups of yogurt, as it can help increase the count of healthy bacteria inside your body and attack the internal infection.
9. Homeopathic medicine Pyrogenium For septicemia in cellulite
Pyrogenium is a great among the home remedies for cellulitis infection. Points that are oriented towards the use of this resource in septic conditions
a) fever with chills
b) The body temperature from 103 to 106, rising rapidly to the frequency of abnormally rapid pulse that could make patients uneasy. Patients need Pyrogenium complains of excess shiver down my spine. In case sepsis occurs after childbirth or after surgery, Pyrogenium could act very good.
10. Silicea – Homeopathic medicine to cure cellulite As vesicles appear on the skin
This homeopathic remedy would bring very good results as notice the blisters formed in their areas of skin before seeing cases and symptoms of cellulite. These blisters could provide pus that is extremely offensive. This home treatment can also be used when there is a fever with sweating and chills offensive emission associated with cellulite.
11. Ledum Palsture – homeopathic remedy for curing cellulite was the result of insect bites
Ledum palustre is a homeopathic medicine that has a very good effect in curing cases of cellulite due to insect bites. This natural homeopathic medicine could be used to cure cellulite when there’s a chill in the part infected with some terrible painful feelings. The homeopathic medicine Ledum palustre could use in cases of long-term cellulite in the skin color may change to green (bluish).
12. Apis mellifera homeopathic medicine to cure cellulite when the Presentation of the Marked swelling there
Apis mellifera is very good for those who suffer from cellulite in which there is a lot of swelling in the region infected with intense itching and burning pain sensations. Apis mellifera can also respond to cases of cellulitis in which the burning sensation of pain is reduced by using some coldpresses applied directly to the skin and is the pain of moving from one place to another quickly. Another feature of this problem is the color pink skin and be more sensitive to your skin touches. You can also take apis mellifica in all cases where cellulite is due to bee stings honey.
13. Belladonna – Homeopathic Medicine to cure cellulite When the redness of the skin is marked
homeopathic remedy Belladonna can work effectively as a very effective natural treatment for cellulite where the skin is noticeably swollen and red giving your skin its shiny appearance temporarily. A patient who needs Belladonna also get the pain can worsen due to touch. The character of the pain that you may experience because of this health problem is that it disappears and appears quickly and suddenly. Another noted feature where the homeopathic medicine Belladonna could be taken for the treatment of cellulite is dryness of the skin with heat.
14. Manuka honey
This honey is rich in phytochemicals, which are efficient in handling staph infections. In addition, Manuka honey contains active compounds that can inhibit antibiotic-resistant MRSA, or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. In addition, manuka honey can help speed wound healing. Next step for applying manuka honey to cure cellulite instructions are displayed:
- You sprinkle a few drops of manuka honey in the affected area.
- is left on the skin for a few hours before you wash it off.
- This a few times per day until the road gets better results.
15. Oregano oil
Oregano oil is a natural antibiotic that is often used as one of the effective home remedies for cellulitis infection. Oregano oil contains phenolic compounds such as thymol and carvacrol with antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities. Here are step-by-step instructions for using oregano oil to cure cellulite:
- is diluted about 10 to 12 drops of oregano oil 2 tablespoons jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, or other carrier oils.
- then applied to the affected area
- Then leave it there for about a few hours.
- You remove it and reapply this way several times a day.
In addition, you can take oregano oil internally:
- 3 drops of oregano oil are mixed in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Then add 1 teaspoon honey
- consumed five times per day for 3 or 4 days.
- Or you can take 3 times a day for 7 to 10 days.
There is another way to use oregano oil to cure cellulite:
- 5 drops of oregano oil are mixed in a glass of water or fruit juice.
- is drunk 3 to 5 times a day for 3 or 4 days
- Then the dose is decreased to 3 drops and maintain this dosage for 10 days.
Pay attention: oregano oil is not used undiluted on broken skin. In addition, pregnant women do not take oregano oil as it can stimulate the uterus and cause menstruation.
Calendula has a soothing property for inflamed skin and tender. It also helps fight some common skin infections such as cellulitis infection. Furthermore, calendula has ability to increase blood flow to the affected areas of the skin and stimulate collagen production, leading to the promotion of wound healing. To use calendula to treat infection cellulite, you can follow some simple steps as follows:
- You steep 2 teaspoons of calendula flowers in a cup of hot water for about 10 minutes.
- You dip a clean cloth in this infusion
- then applied to the affected area.
- that is left there for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- This way you repeat three to four times a day for two to three weeks.
- Alternatively, you can apply calendula cream 2 to 3 times per day until you see desired results.
If you want to discover other natural home remedies for cellulite, read this writing.
Turmeric is one of the best home remedies for cellulite. It has powerful antiseptic and natural antibiotic that can prevent cellulite and treat. Also it contains curcumin which provides wonderful anti-inflammatory benefits. To apply turmeric to treat cellulite, you can follow the instructions below:
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder is mixed in a glass of milk
- then boiled
- Then add a little honey in this glass.
- You can drink this mixture of 1 or 2 times a day until the infection is gone appears.
Another way to use turmeric for treating cellulite :. Just take about 400 mg to 500 mg of turmeric powder, 3 times a day for 1 to 2 months
- You can mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 3 drops of tea tree oil to 1 or 2 teaspoons of bentonite clay to create a paste of turmeric poultice.
- then applied to the affected area
- that is left there for about 15 minutes to 20 minutes before rinsing it.
- is used per day for 3 to 4 days.
18. Coconut oil
This oil contains medium fatty acids such as lauric acid that can help in the fight against bacteria chain. In addition, coconut oil has a soothing to the skin of property along with healing properties. To apply coconut oil to treat cellulite, here are step by step instructions:
- Apply coconut oil on the affected area.
- that is left there for a few hours
- Then wash it off.
- reapplied this way several times a day until your problem is cured.
19. The tea tree oil
tea tree oil has strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial antifungal properties that are highly beneficial for healing cellulite. Here are some easy ways to use tea tree oil for treatment of cellulitis infection
- some cotton swabs wetted with water
- Next, place 1 or 2 drops of essential tea tree oil in them.
- You DAB them in the affected skin areas.
- leave this oil on your skin for a few hours before you wash it off.
- You mix 2 drops of essential tea tree oil in 1 teaspoon of raw honey or aloe vera gel.
- apply this mixture on the affected skin areas
- Here we leave this oil on the skin for a few hours before rinsing it.
- You do so 1-2 times per day until you get the best results.
To discover other home remedies for cellulite, continue reading the next part of this paper.
Garlic is one of the best home remedies for cellulite . Often used as a natural antibiotic for the treatment of skin infections because the active substance containing allicin. This compound provides strong anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation. Here are step-by-step instructions for using garlic to treat cellulite:
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic, crushed cousins per day for several weeks eats.
- Here you can drink a cup of milk.
- Alternatively, you can fry 2 cloves garlic, crushed with coconut oil
- Then cool and strain the oil
- then applied to the affected area.
- is left on the skin for a few hours before you wash it off.
- You do so 1 or 2 times per day
There is another simple way to use garlic to treat cellulite: Apply a couple of crushed garlic cloves in the affected areas of the skin for 5 to 10 minutes. However, this way is not suitable for people with sensitive skin.
21. fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek seeds contain flavonoids that can help relieve inflammation and skin infections. To use fenugreek seeds for treating cellulite, here are the steps you can take at home:
- 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds soaked in warm water for a few hours.
- They are ground together with a few tablespoons of water to create a paste.
- Then apply the paste on the affected area.
- is left on the skin for a few hours before you wash it off.
- you repeat this way every day until cellulite is removed from the skin.
22. Activated carbon
Activated carbon can assist in the development of toxins and chemical impurities that contribute to inflammation and infections of the skin. Here are the steps to use activated carbon for cellulite cure:
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed Mix and 1 tablespoon of activated charcoal powder with enough water to create a paste
- spread this paste on a paper towel
- then they covered by using another paper towel.