Are you thinking that aging alone cause pain joints? Then you are absolutely wrong, even though it may one of the reason for pains in the joints, but not the only reason for joint pain. Joints are connections between bones and help move comfortable and that everything does work supports. Sometimes, you also get the pain and makes you feel difficult to do many things.
Joint pain are caused by various reasons, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, bursitis, tendinitis, sprains or other injury that affects the ligaments, tendons or bursea around the joints. This joint pain can occur anywhere in the body, but the common areas are the knees (more common part), hips, shoulders and elbows. The pain of these joints can range from mild to severe and at times accompanied by swelling and stiffness in the joint. You can get this joint pain anywhere in the body from the ankles to shoulders, but even sparing the joints of the fingers.
severe joints caused by degenerative conditions such as arthritis, then you definitely need proper diagnosis and treatment. Also consult your doctor to learn the cause of this excerpt from joint pain, especially if the joint pain is accompanied by redness, swelling and tenderness and therefore lasts for more than 3 days. But you can easily get rid of this mild pain to chronic joint with these natural home remedies and advice.
home remedies for joint pain:
discover these natural home and effective remedies that work well in joint pain without causing any side effects and gives lasting results. These remedies are easy cooking ingredients available and easy to make and use them to relieve joint pain.
Turmeric is a common spice used in South Asian cuisine. This herb is very widely used in Ayurveda and Chinese medicine for the treatment of many medical conditions including pain and inflammation. If you are suffering from joint pain caused due to arthritis then, curcumin turmeric this will relieve pain very effectively. University of Michigan Health System has conducted a study on this and found that turmeric (with its anti properties – inflammatory property) work better than any fight nonsteroidal – inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to relieve swelling after surgery it is therefore always better to use turmeric if you are suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis to reduce inflammation and stiffness of joints.
Method – 1: (turmeric – ginger tea)
For pain relief in the quickest and most effective joints, then you have to take turmeric with other anti – inflammatory agent as ginger. Here is the recipe to make turmeric -. Ginger tea to relieve joint pain quickly and completely
- turmeric root (fresh) – 1 piece inch (O) Turmeric powder – 1 / 2 teaspoon
- root ginger (fresh) – 1 inch piece (O) ginger powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- – 2 cups water
- If you are using fresh ginger and turmeric roots then you have to wash them well, peel it off the skin and cut in irregular pieces.
- Take a pan and pour water into it.
- Place the saucepan and let the water boil.
- Then add pieces of turmeric and fresh ginger in it.
- Now simmer for about 5 -. 10 minutes then strain add honey to it
- SIP this yellow herbal tea to get rid of joint pain.
- Or if you are using turmeric and ginger in powder form, then you have to add this to hot water.
- Let stand for about 10 to 15 minutes, it is not essential for brewing tea, but if desired, can colarlo
- Finally add honey and have this tea a day until. disappear completely pain in the joints.
- follow this process daily to avoid the problem of joint pain.
- is the perfect place to drink this tea time is between meals why, because if you take it with meals then they work more for the digestion process, but not to reduce joint pain. So they take them between meals.
- Avoid taking this turmeric – ginger tea if you are using medicines for blood thinning since both of these herbs are very capable of thinning the blood. Or else take this under medical supervision to get rid of the problem.
Method – 2: (turmeric milk)
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1/2 teaspoon
- warm milk – 1 cup
- Take hot milk and add turmeric powder and honey in it .
- Stir well and drink the warm milk mixed turmeric to erase the pain.
- Continue turmeric drink this milk once a day for a few days to fend off painful joints.
- Or you can also take about 250 -. 500 mg turmeric capsules three times a day to avoid the problem of joint pain completely
- Be sure to consult your doctor before taking this remedy turmeric, because it can interfere with certain medications such as anticoagulants and in some cases may worsen gallbladder problems.
2. Apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is a source of nutrients because it contains calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium in which all these are very important to bone and muscle health. Foods that are rich in minerals are very essential to include in your daily diet to prevent joint pain particularly arthritis pain. The potassium in apple cider vinegar prevents accumulation of calcium in the joints since such accumulations can also lead to joint stiffness. Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has pectin which helps eliminate toxins from the body and at times, these joint pain are caused due to toxins that get accumulated in the connective tissues of the joints. Here are some ways of how to use this apple cider vinegar to treat this pain in the joints.
Method – 1: (apple cider vinegar drink)
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Molasses (optional) – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Take equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and molasses.
- Add the water and mix well.
- have this delicious drink to get rid of the problem.
- Or you can just drink apple cider vinegar that is mixed with water without adding molasses to cure joint pain.
- regulate this process three times a day to completely get rid of joint pain.
Method – 2: (apple cider vinegar Fomento)
- Apple cider vinegar – 1-2 tablespoons
- hot water – 1 liter of
- clean cloth or gauze or towel
- Take hot water should be at a temperature the skin can tolerate, however, should not be hot or too little heat.
- Taking apple cider vinegar and add to hot water.
- Stir well and have a cloth or towel and soak it in water.
- Gently shake to remove excess water but do not make the towel or dry cloth.
- Now place the cloth on the aching joints and keep this warm cloth covering it with an oil cloth or plastic.
- make this process soaks cider vinegar regularly until completely healed his aching joints.
Method – 3:
- Organic apple cider vinegar – 1 to 3 teaspoons
- Raw honey
- warm water – 1 cup
- Take a cup of warm water and add organic apple cider vinegar and a little honey to it .
- stir well and drink this solution before meals will erase the pain in the joints.
- Daily making this process 2 -. 3 times a day is not only good for joint pain, but also for general health
Method – 4: (apple vinegar massage)
- apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Take equal amounts of vinegar apple cider and olive oil.
- Shake well and apply this mixture on the affected joints.
- massage for a few minutes and let stand for hours of the night or a few.
- It would be better if applied this at night before going to sleep.
- continue to do this process daily until the problem joint pain is completely gone out of the body.
3. Homemade Salve Cayenne
Cayenne pepper is widely used by many traditional for the treatment of pain in joints and muscles herbalists. Some modern researchers also founded out the ability of cayenne pepper in reducing pain by affecting the nervous system. You do not know how? Here is the explanation, we all know that there is a neurotransmitter in the nervous system known as substance P, which usually sends signals to the brain about pain. However, capsaicin is a substance that is present in the Cayenne simply blocks substance P and not the brain does not receive any information about pain. Finally, it makes the pain is not felt. Here is the process of preparing cayenne ointment at home.
Method – 1:
- cayenne pepper powder – 2 heaping teaspoons
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
- Beeswax – 1 tablespoon
- Double boiler
- Storage jar or container of approximately 4 ounces of capacity
- Take cayenne powder and add olive oil to it.
- Mix well and place this in a double boiler.
- Heat until it is heated and then turn off the heat.
- Let the hot mixture stand for about 15 -. 20 minutes to get fresh
- Moreover, the mixture is heated until hot and let it cool again for another 20 minutes.
- repeat this process of heating and cooling of this mixture over and over again for at least 2 -. 3 hours or all day so it will make stronger its infusion
- Once he reached the desired strength olive oil infused cayenne then take gauze and used to strain the mixture and this oil reserves infusion.
- Then take the beeswax and heating this to melt.
- Now cayenne infused with beeswax and pour oil mix well.
- is removed thoroughly by allowing them to melt together.
- Finally, pour the mixture into any vial or storage container which has a capacity of about 4 oz.
- Allow it to cool to take your eye drops form and close it with a lid.
- But remember to write a label to the container or bottle.
- Take a certain amount of cayenne ointment and apply it in the joints.
- massage gently for a few minutes to repel joint pains.
- The regular application of this ointment made at home will help you get relief from joint pain and other inflammations as well.
Method – 2:
This includes other anti homemade cream -. Pain and inflammatory agents like turmeric, ginger, etc., other than reducing cayenne pepper
- Ground cayenne pepper – 3 tablespoons
- turmeric – 3 tablespoons
- ground ginger – 2 tablespoons
- oil grapeseed or almond or jojoba or olive oil – 3 cups
- Beeswax – 1/2 cup
- Double boiler
- Take a bath and add cayenne, turmeric and ginger powder to it.
- Then pour the grapeseed oil or any other oil mentioned in it.
- Stir well until thoroughly mixed.
- place this bath to fire and heat over medium heat for about 5 -. 10 minutes
- Then add beeswax and stir well until the wax is completely melted and other things have to be mixed properly.
- Now you remove from heat and place in the refrigerator for cool for about 10 minutes.
- After it out and beat back together and place in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
- is removed and mixed again at the end and place it in a glass jar by installing with a tight lid.
- put this glass bottle in the refrigerator and store this for about 1 ½ weeks without disturbing it.
- Apply this cream on sore joints and rub well for a few minutes to be absorbed by the body.
- The massage helps stimulate blood circulation through the joints and gives the necessary oxygen and other nutrients to it for faster recovery from joint pain and arthritis.
- Allow to dry naturally for a few minutes and then rinse with water.
- However, make sure that turmeric actually stain clothes, so be careful when applying it on the aching joints.
Method – 3:
- cayenne pepper powder – 2 tablespoons
- Coconut oil – 1 / 2 cup
- Take coconut oil and heat a little to get it melted properly.
- Add cayenne pepper powder to the oil and stir well to make it stick.
- Apply this paste on the joints well and let sit for about 20 – 25 Barrio
- Then wash water and dry the skin.
- repeat the same process for the couple of times a day on a daily basis to repel joint pains.
- Or you can also apply capsaicin cream tropical joints where the pain gets a couple of times a day.
- Remember that this principle can cayena that causes a burning sensation so this does not apply on the skin or open wounds.
4. Olive oil:
Olive oil contains a compound called oleocanthal that is more capable of preventing the production of two enzymes COX know – 1 and COX – 2 They cause inflammation. Research has found that olive oil works as nonsteroidal anti same – inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) in preventing the production of pro – enzymes inflammation. So regular use of olive oil undoubtedly activity inhibits pro – inflammatory enzymes and therefore gives relief from pain. Although olive oil is oleocanthal in them, but strong flavored olive oils, such as extra virgin olive oil, virgin olive oil has more of oleocanthal in them.
- Take enough olive oil extra virgin and use them in salads, pastas, sauces, marinades or as sauce bread.
- Or massage the aching joints with this olive oil to get rid of pain in the joints, relieving joint tissues.
- Or else just use virgin olive oil for the process of grilling and broiling instead of other oils.
If you are using 3 ½ tablespoons or 50 ml of the olive oil, then can function as ibuprofen tablets (200 mg), but this oil consumption can transfer more than 400 calories to the body. So it is better to replace all other fats obtained from other oils and butter in your daily intake with the olive oil to not gain extra weight during curing pain in the joints.
5. White Willow Bark:
white willow bark is an herb that contains anti-oxidants, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory properties and strengthen the immune system that helps improve joint function. This crust is having a chemical called salicin active having analgesic effect works as an analgesic. When once you take this salicin in the body then it becomes salicylic acid used in deadly pain medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen, etc. So try this natural painkiller instead of over-the-counter analgesics. Here is the recipe of how to make tea white willow bark to relieve pain in the joints.
- White willow bark powder – 2 teaspoons
- Water – 1 cup
- Honey – 1 to 2 teaspoon
- Take a pan and pour water into it.
- Bring the water to a boil and then reduce the flame.
- Now add this powdered bark of this water and shake well.
- Simmer for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- Turning off the flame and let it sit for about 20 -. 30 minutes
- Then add honey and its taste to reduce its bitter taste.
- finally have this tea white willow bark to get rid of the problem.
- Or you can use chips of white willow bark powder instead of white willow bark.
- regulate this process twice a day on a daily basis until the pain in the joints completely healed.
6. Eucalyptus and Jojoba oil:
Eucalyptus oil effectively reduces joint pain and jojoba oil is a carrier oil. But why we only choose jojoba oil in many carrier oils means it is completely absorbed by the skin and therefore can apply this eucalyptus – mixture of jojoba oil in whenever you want like when you go out or when it is doing some work at home or relaxing, etc. to reach the main ingredient of this remedy is the essence of eucalyptus, which is a natural anti – inflammatory that definitely helps you get rid of joint and muscle aches. This oil also reduces the rigidity that comes either due to arthritis or due to worn muscles. It also helps cure joint pains that caused due to muscle strains. Here is the process of preparing this eucalyptus -. The mixture of jojoba
- Eucalyptus oil – 10 drops
- Jojoba oil – 1/2 cup
- storage bottle or an empty spray bottle
- Take a bottle empty spray bottle or storage.
- Pour jojoba oil in it and then add eucalyptus oil to it.
- Close the jar and shake well to mix both of these oils.
- Apply this oil on the joints and massage gently for a few minutes.
- Leave unwashed well as it can be easily absorbed by the body and not feel oily on the skin.
- Remember to shake the bottle as long as this oil is applied to the joints so that these oils get mixed properly before application.
Flaxseed is a super food that is high in omega – 3 and omega – 6 fatty acids and lignans. These lignans are beneficial plant compounds that are equally fiber. Flaxseed oil helps relieve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, lubricates joints and reduces stiffness and joint pain. This oil contains high amounts of alpha – linolenic acid (ALA), which becomes EPA and DHA (same active ingredients found in fish oil). ALA is an omega – 3 essential fatty acid that is essential for maintaining cell structure and for joint function. It plays an important role in the manufacture of anti substances – inflammatories, prostaglandins blood. This oil also contains potassium, protein, magnesium, vitamin B, zinc complex, etc., which cures the pain and inflammation that occurred in the joints.
- high lignin linseed oil – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Take oil flaxseed and consume daily.
- Remember that this oil will not work fast or flash, it will take about a month or three to reduce joint pain.
- It is possible that before that time because the recovery will depend on how the body reacts to this oil.
- But you have to take this oil daily so that the components can maintain joint function.
- This flaxseed can lead to stomach upsets, rashes or breathing difficulties in some cases.
- If you are taking blood thinners or medications to lower cholesterol then you have to consult your doctor before taking this linseed oil, since oil can interact with certain medications and these flax seed acts as diluent the blood.
- If you suffer from any sensitive or uterine hormone also you avoid this flaxseed breast.
8. Epsom salt:
Epsom salt is magnesium sulphate, which is very effective in treating joint pain substance. Magnesium sulfate is a naturally occurring mineral that has high levels of magnesium which helps relax all the muscles and nerve endings and thus relieve stiffness and pain. This also relieves pain and helps the bone to mineralize. Usually have this Epsom salt soak to eliminate pain and completely prevents pain in the joints.
Method – 1: (Epsom salt soak)
- Epsom salt – 1/2 cup
- A large bowl
- hot water
- Take a large bowl and fill it with warm water.
- Then add 1/2 cup of Epsom salt to it.
- Stir well and then immerse your joints in the Epsom salt water mixes.
- Do the following saturation process regularly to prevent joint pain.
Method – 2: (Epsom salt Bath)
- Epsom salt – 2 cups
- Water hot
- Run filled with hot water in a bathtub.
- Then add 2 cups of Epsom salt to it.
- mix well and enjoy yourself in this bath for at least 15 minutes.
- This process is most useful in situations where you are experiencing pain less convenient place to soak and knees.
- regularly follow this process until you get relief from aching joints.
Pineapple contains bromelain made a call that helps relieve joint pain very effectively. Apart from this bromelain, pineapple has vitamin C produces collagen that is strong, the fibrous protein needed for healthy tissues. Copper that helps nourish the bones to support joint working. There are many other enzymes in pineapple they referred to collectively as bromelain. This helps a lot in the treatment of tendinitis, an inflammation of the tendon that causes pain and discomfort in the joints. So add this delicious pineapple in your regular diet to avoid the problem of joint pain. Or follow the suggestions below to get rid of joint pain.
- have this pineapple as a snack regularly.
- or add the pineapple chunks in salads, smoothies and salsa.
- Or you can grill the pineapple have natural desserts.
- O easy to combine the pineapple chunks with fish fillets or any other vegetables to make food for you.
- However, be sure to include in any form mentioned in your daily diet to get rid of pain in the joints completely.
10. Nettle tea:
In general, the body produces certain chemicals, such as prostaglandins, leading to inflammation substances. But every time some preparations herbal that are made with the aerial parts of the plants nettle like leaves are consumed, then this will counteract the production of inflammation by chemicals in the body to prevent pain and It is causing inflammation in the joints. the aerial parts of nettle reduce painful by interfering with pain signals that are sent to the brain sensations. Apart from this, which is rich in boron which is a mineral that is very necessary for healthy bones and joints.