Guava Scientific Name : Psidium guajava
Botanical family : Myrtaceae
Other names guava : guava garnet, guava Peru
guava (Hindi: Amrood) is an amazing fruit with a long list of nutrients that have huge profits. Guava is in every place in both winter and summer. Guava is torn fresh, digestive taste, and cure various diseases developed due to air and acidity. cure heart related diseases guava. People who have less digestive system should intake of guava in a minimal amount.
Always eat only torn guava. raw guava can be cooked and consumed during lunch or dinner. Following precautions should be followed while consumption of guava:
- guava should not be consumed in quantity if not suit the person as sometimes some people suffer from cold and cough, if guava consume at night during the winter.
- guava seeds should be chewed well before swallowing otherwise your seed can be a cause of appendicitis if the seed enters the appendices. Therefore, it is best not to eat the seed, consume only remaining part of the seed.
- should be two hours between the consumption of guava and drink milk to get the benefits of both.
medicinal value of guava is rich. It has the following advantages:
1.Guava prevents cancer
guava protects particular cancer mouth cancer, breast and prostate. Guava consumption is useful for the treatment of these cancers.
2. Eliminates guava cannabis intoxication
(bhang ka Nasha)
Make a decoction (Hindi: Kada ) of guava leaves and give the person suffering from the poisoning of bhang. Take approaches 10 to 15 leaves and boil three cups of water. Boil until it stopped about a cup and give the person. If this is not possible, give guava leaves directly to the person chew properly. It is a good remedy to eliminate cannabis intoxication.
3. Guava controls diabetes
guava is good for the person suffering from diabetes, as controlling cholesterol and blood sugar in both.
4. Cells Cures guava
Consume 200 grams to 300 grams of guava empty stomach in the morning to cure piles and to get relief from hemorrhoids.
- During intestinal wave of sitting pressing the left leg to prevent batteries.
- During bowel movement of the teeth properly press to make your teeth strong.
5. cures cough and cold guava
seedless guava consumption and drinking water after guava. Do not take a breath through your nose while drinking water after guava. It begins to float the water nose and all cold to go outside. Follow practice twice in one day to two days. Consume 50 grams of Jaggary (Hindi: Gud) at night before bed to see all the cold outside. This whole process cure cold and cough problem.
6. guava Cures arthritis
Daily chew guava fresh green leaves to get relief from arthritis.
7. Cures Fodae guava smallpox (Hindi: Fodae and funsi)
Make a paste of guava leaves and apply the paste on fodae to cure smallpox smallpox fodae.
8. Guava strengthens the nervous system Pragnancy
Guava is good during the time of pregnancy because it strengthens the nervous system of the child.
9. Guava strengthens Bones
Guava is a rich source of calcium. Strengthens bones.
10. Controls cholesterol guava
Eating a torn guava daily to control cholesterol.
11. Cough Cure Guava or Tussis (Hindi: khansi)
Guava is good to cure Tussis (Hindi: khansi) and the problem of cough. Its leaves, seeds and fruits are all used to cure Tussis (Hindi: khansi).
- guava roasted in hot ashes. Eating guava roasted until two or three days to cure Tussis (Hindi: khansi).
- Take the green leaves of guava tree leaves and boil, mix a little sugar and milk in boiled water and consume to cure Tussis. (Hindi: khansi)
- Take guava seeds, dry them and grind them properly, add honey in seed powder and consume to cure Tussis. (Hindi: khansi)
- consume torn guava to cure dry Tussis. (Hindi: khansi)
- During this time, avoid eating fried and oily foods.
12. Guava cures constipation, heartburn and Problem:
Taking torn guava, cut into pieces and consume it raw with salt, ginger powder (Hindi: Shonth) and voyeur Black to cure constipation. It is tasty, digestive and gastric cure, heartburn and constipation
13. Curas guava indigestion
Eat guava with ginger powder (Hindi: sonth), salt voyeur raw and black in the morning, on an empty stomach to cure indigestion. It can be consumed with food too.
14. Curas guava Mouth sores (Mukh ke Chale)
Chew fresh, soft and green leaves of guava tree to cure mouth sores.
15. Curas guava inflammation of the gums and teeth Ache
Boil guava leaves in water and gargle (Hindi: kulle) with warm water to cure inflammations gums and toothache
16. guava Curas vomiting and loose motions
17. Migraine Cures guava (Hindi: Suryavrat)
consume torn guava to cure migraine. Moler raw guava and apply the paste on the forehead for migraine relief.
18. Guava cures heartburn and chronic heartburn Both
consume torn guava with food twice a day with the sweet sugar to cure heartburn.
19. Curas guava mental problems
Guava is good for curing mental agony, tension and emotion. I eat guava started in the morning on an empty stomach to get peace and mental calm.
20. guava cures malaria
I consume torn guava with food to get relief from malaria.
21. guava leaves Curas Foul Mouth Odor
Chew guava leaves an empty stomach or any other time in a day to cure bad mouth odor.
22. guava dark circles around the eyes Curas
Make a paste of guava leaves and apply the paste under the eyes to cure the darkness around of the eyes.
23. Guava has anti-aging
Eating a Guava properties in one day. Prevents wrinkles on the face. Make a paste of raw guava and apply the paste as a face pack to get bright, bright and charming face.
24. Improves Hemoglobin guava
torn consume two guavas to cure the deficiency of hemoglobin.
25. Guava controls blood pressure
consume two guavas to control blood pressure torn.
26. Guava strengthens the nervous system
Guava is a rich source of vitamin B3 and vitamin B6, which strengthens the nervous system. Eating guava started to make a strong nervous system.
27. Guava is semen and Booster Energy (Hindi: dhatu Vardhak) Fruit:
Mix properly torn and guava in a glass of milk and remove guava seeds. Add a teaspoon of sugar and sweet drink this milk to 21 days to improve health and energy.
guava contains the following important compounds beneficial in preventing various physical and mental disorders:
1.Lycopene ( Lycopene is huge amount variety of pink guava.)
- protects your skin from UV damage
- protects prostate cancer
2. Beta carotene
- protects the lungs and cancer of the oral cavity.
- is good for health and protect the eyes from free radicals damage
- It protects against macular degeneration related to age (AMD) and cataracts too
4. Vitamin C
- straightens immune system
- cardiovascular health is given
- Protects from degenerative diseases
guava contains the following acids and other components:
gallic acid, catechin, epicatechin, ellagic acid, quercetin and rutin.
triterpeno Pentacyclic, guajanoico acid and B-sitosterol,
uvaol, ursolic acid and olenólico acid
guava leaves. guava leaves also have great list of medicinal properties They are listed below:
guava leaf oil contains an oil rich in the following components:
caryophyllene, nerolidiol, beta bisabolene, aromandreno, p-selinene.
leaves are also a rich source of flavonoids, beta-sitosterol, titerpenoides, leucocyanidins and tannins.