Everyone feels like they want to lose fat belly! You can not only look unattractive, but it can be dangerous to your health, leading to diabetes, high blood pressure, fatty liver disease, heart disease, including stroke and dementia, and more.
Some of the causes of belly fat are genetics, weak metabolism, hormonal changes, stress and hypertension, poor posture, overeating, etc. There are many remedies that are effective in helping you lose fat if you are eating the right foods and do some physical exercises regularly.
Home Remedies to lose belly fat:
The following home remedies are natural, affordable and readily available cost.
1. Lemon water:
A stressed liver does not metabolize fat efficiently, so to detoxify the liver, can be used lemon water. Increases enzymes that help detoxify the liver.
- Lemon – 1
- Warm water – 1 glass
- Extract the juice of one lemon and mix with warm water.
- drink on an empty stomach.
- Do not drink or eat anything for at least 30 minutes after consuming.
- Drink this every day.
2. Fish oil or fish:
Fish oil has omega – 3 fatty acids like icosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid and linolenic acid that helps break down fat. Only fish consumption is also very effective.
- Fish oil – 6 grams or a tablespoon
- Take 6 grams of fish oil daily.
- Moreover, eat fish twice a week.
3. Ginger tea:
Ginger is a thermogenic agent that increases the body temperature, which helps burn fat more easily. Also suppresses the production of cortisol (a steroid hormone that is essential for the regulation of energy and mobilization).
Ingredients: (ginger lemon honey tea)
- Ginger – 1 to 2 inches
- Lemon – 1
- honey – 1 tablespoon
- – 4 cups water
- Boil water for a few minutes and add ginger to it now.
- Simmer for about 5 -. 10 minutes and then remove it from the stove
- Add the juice of freshly squeezed lemon and honey and mix well.
- Drink first thing in the morning and at least 2 to 3 cups throughout the day
4. Cranberry juice: [
cranberries contain organic acids such as malic acid, citric acid and quinic acid function as digestive enzymes. They act as emulsifying agents in your stubborn fat.
- Cranberry juice (unsweetened) – 1 cup (o) 8 oz
- Water – 56 oz ( o) 7 cups
- Mix cranberry juice and water.
- Drinking a cup first thing in the morning and continue throughout the day.
- You can also make water by mixing 2 tablespoons cran cranberry juice in 7 ml of plain water.
5. Chia seeds:
Chia seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, calcium, iron and other dietary fiber It makes you feel full longer. Dieticians suggest that taking 4-8 tablespoons chia seeds during the day will prevent hunger. So they include these seeds in your diet to help lose fat.
- Chia seeds
- yogurt smoothies or salads or
- Add the seeds of their smoothies, salads, yogurt, soups or breakfast cereals.
- Stir well and have this regularly to get relief from belly fat.
Garlic has an excellent anti-obesity that helps get rid of belly fat property. Reduces systolic pressure, diastolic blood pressure and triglycerides and increases good cholesterol. Garlic also prevents the conversion of fat cells pre fat cells.
- cloves garlic – 3
- Lemon – 1
- Water – 1 cup
- squeeze the lemon juice into a cup of water and stir well.
- Chew cloves of raw garlic and then drink lemon water on an empty stomach.
- This is repeated every morning, you should see a change within 2 weeks.
Cinnamon is a thermogenic that produces heat through metabolic stimulation. Not only it reduces belly fat, but also reduces overall body fat. Include a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in your regular diet to increase metabolism and lose fat quickly.
Note :. Do not use oil of cinnamon bark as this can be dangerous
Ingredients for various processes:
- coffee or tea
- breakfast cereal
- salads or sauces
- boiling water
Different ways to use cinnamon in your diet:
- Add one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for beverages such as tea, coffee or milk and mix well.
- Add the cinnamon to the top of toast or a muffin.
- cinnamon powder sprinkled in salads, sauces or gravies.
- Take a cinnamon stick (or) 1 to 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Place in a glass and then add a cup of boiling water.
- Allow to soak for a few minutes and then add a tea bag.
- After 4 – 5 min to remove the bag and strain the tea and add honey to flavor
- Take this tea a day once or twice a day..
8. dandelion tea:
If you are suffering from belly fat due to water retention, then the grass dandelion come to your rescue. It is a natural diuretic improves your liver function, washing of retained water and other toxins from your body, especially the abdominal swelling.
Ingredients: (dandelion tea)
- root of dandelion or root powder (roasted) – 1 tablespoon
- fresh ginger (chopped) – 1/2 piece
- cinnamon bark – part 1/2
- cardamom seeds – 1
- Mint – 4 to 6
- Water – 1 ½ cup
- Honey – 2 tsp
- Put all ingredients in a saucepan, with the exception of honey and bring to a boil.
- Boil for about 5 -. 10 minutes and then strain the tea
- Then add honey and mix well.
- Drink and repeat 2-4 times a day.
- Note: Do not drink if suffering from blocked or the like bile ducts
9. lean meat.
Foods that they have thermogenic properties burn calories when consumed. Lean meat is considered as the best calorie burning food, so when this meat is eaten, burned about 30% of calories past digest food. Try to include lean chicken, pork or beef in their diet.
Note: Please do not fry the lean
10. Green Tea.
According to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition USA, drink 4 cups of tea green every day will help you lose more than 6 pounds and fat within 8 weeks. Green tea is a type of catechin known as epigallocatechin – 3 – gallate or EGCG. Every time enjoying a green tea, EGCG help increase your metabolism.
- green tea leaves or beads – 1 to 2 teaspoons or a tea bag
- Lemon juice – ½ to 1 teaspoon
- hot water – 1 cup
- Mint / basil leaves – 5
- Honey (Optional) -. As for its taste
- Take tea or green tea bag and mint or basil leaves.
- add this to a cup of hot water and stir.
- Cover and let stand for about 7 -. 10 minutes
- Strain the tea and add lemon juice and honey.
- Mix well and consume 3-4 times a day. Preferably after meals.
11. The herbal treatment
There are many herbs every day that when used in the kitchen can reduce belly fat. The best are:
Each has different properties that will help you lose belly fat, especially when used in combination.
These herbs can do wonders in getting rid of body fat, for example, cucumber contains water and other dietary fiber to clean the body. Ginger increases metabolism, mint calms anxiety and soothes the stomach and lemon is full of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- cucumber – 1 (medium size)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (grated) (OR) 1 to 2 inch piece (if pressed)
- Mint – 10 to 12 branches
- Lemon – 1
- – 2 liters of water
- Cut cucumber and lemon slices
- Add all ingredients to water.
- Stir well and soak overnight.
- drink this water throughout the day and are repeated regularly.
12. Hot peppers:
Hot peppers increase the production of body heat and therefore consume more energy or calories. Try to include raw peppers, cooked, dried or powdered form to soups, gravies, eggs and meat. Use red pepper, habanero pepper, cayenne pepper, etc.
Almonds have healthy fats like monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that help prevent overeating. Studies have shown that almonds suppress hunger and fight against heart disease. These almonds are rich in magnesium, which builds muscle which means belly fat burns more easily. Not only that, but almost no calories, so try to include this in your diet as much as possible.
Methods include almonds in your diet:
Method – 1:
- Take 6 – 8 almonds and soak in water overnight
- Eat this first thing in the morning every day.
Method – 2:
- Take some almonds and include them in your morning breakfast or add them to your greens, apples, mix orange and oatmeal.
Celery is a very low-calorie, high-fiber foods also contain vitamin C and calcium, a perfect combination for help you lose weight. It contains apigenin that helps reduce the risk of ovarian cancer in women. How to include celery in your diet:
- Eating celery or other leafy green vegetable.
- Drink half a glass of celery juice before meals.
- Add celery to soups and other foods.
Watermelon contains 91% water, so it acts as a natural diuretic to help you feel fuller for longer and helps in reducing water in the body. Has rich amount of vitamins B1, B6 and C and potassium and magnesium which makes it a bit of calories and cholesterol-free foods.
Try to consume two glasses of watermelon juice every day for at least 8 weeks to lose belly fat.
Tomatoes contain a compound called 9 – oxo – ODA helps reduce blood lipids and this in turn helps control belly fat, but also helps fight chronic diseases associated with obesity. A tomato contains many other health benefits as well, which include tomatoes in your daily diet (either raw or cooked) to reduce abdominal fat. It is also an excellent source of nutrients such as iron, potassium, vitamins A and C.
Beans help reduce body fat, develop muscles and improve the digestive process. It also suppresses appetite, making you feel full longer and thus keeps you away from overeating. Try to include beans in your diet as much as possible, but added to dishes everyday.
Lecithin, an amino acid that is present in avocado helps manage and maintain proper body weight. It is rich in fiber which helps keep hunger at bay and prevent you from overeating. The avocado has a rich source of good fats, it helps burn belly fat more easily.
The cucumber is considered a very refreshing and low-calorie food, composed of approximately 96% water. It is packed with minerals, dietary fiber and other vitamins that are very effective in losing belly fat. Try to include as much as possible in your diet to cleanse your body of toxins released by the digestive system.
20. Cherry Pie:
Tart cherries are a type of cherries, which reduces cholesterol levels in the body and also reduces belly fat. They also have other great advantages such as anti-aging properties, so try to include this in your diet. According to the University of Michigan, tart cherries help reduce heart disease and symptoms of metabolic syndrome.
An apple a day keeps the belly fat away! They contain a natural compound called pectin effectively aid weight loss. When eating an apple, a gel – like substance forms in the belly that effectively traps cholesterol and dietary fat in the body. Apples are rich in dietary fiber, phytosterols, flavonoids and beta – carotene that makes your stomach feel full and avoid overeating. To lose body fat, eat an apple a day, or more if possible!
Pineapple contains bromelain enzymes calls that have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which helps metabolize protein that contributes to a flatter belly. Also it gives relief stomach conditions which results in less bloating, and therefore a thinner waist.
23. Coconut oil:
Coconut oil is rich in medium chain triglycerides that have a positive effect on metabolism to lose belly fat. These acids are used in one of two ways from the liver. Either as energy or converted into ketone bodies. This will make you feel full longer, because they are used as energy instead of glucose. These works, making you feel full and therefore automatically reduce caloric intake. So include coconut oil in your diet, but also follow these tips:
- Do not add or mix coconut oil to the existing oil, but you can replace your other cooking oil with oil coconut.
- Do not use more than 2 tablespoons of coconut oil a day.
- Make sure your diet contains a lot of nutrients.
24. Diet Plan:
certainly eat the right foods will help you get rid of abdominal fat.
- reduce the level of sugar in your diet, as it is one of the main causes of fat. Replace sugar with complex carbohydrates.
- snacks like pizzas, burgers, fries and other junk foods are not good for health and body. Artificial sweeteners are added in these foods will induce the body to store fat. It is always best to avoid them and choose healthier snacks like fruits, nuts, etc., in your daily diet.
- Include good food containing protein, vegetables, fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and nuts. Remember that canned fruits and vegetables will also increase abdominal fat, so try to avoid them.
- The intake of omega – 3 fats (good fats) foods such as salmon, tuna, etc. will help you lose belly fat
- Include foods such as lemon, orange, kiwi, strawberries, etc in your diet, as vitimin C can help you lose body fat.
- Skipping meals will also cause belly fat. Every time starves the body, then turns into survival mode and begins to store food as fat. 5-6 small meals a day is very effective.
- Keep a food diary and keep this diary.
- For men 2200 calories to eat per day, and for women is 2000 calories.
Even if all these natural home remedies, unformatted proper diet and other lifestyle habits to lose belly fat continue it will be a waste of time if you do not exercise.
- Do regular exercises that include muscles with all full-body workouts.
- Regularly completed exercises, such as walking, cycling, aerobics, running, etc., to increase the body’s ability to burn calories and makes you lose belly fat.
- Doing pushups and jumping jacks in the morning will start the metabolism for the day.
- Skipping or jumping rope is also considered as the great exercise to lose belly fat.
- Take some regular strength training along with cardio to build and strengthen muscle tone.
Change your lifestyle by following these tips to get rid of abdominal fat.
- Having adequate sleep as lack of proper sleep can cause belly fat as you crave more sugar and fatty foods.
- Drink water as much as possible throughout the day. This helps drive more active metabolism, removes toxins and waste from the body and ultimately improves overall health. You should try to have 8 glasses a day. A good time to drink it before and after every meal.
- Decrease consumption of alcohol. Alcohol has many calories and when you drink, do not feel full.
- Place the aim of completing 10,000 steps a day.
- Reducing the use of salt in your diet as salt has a detrimental effect on fat storage.
- Reduce sugary drinks and all other carbonated beverages.
- always eat a heavy breakfast, a moderate lunch and light dinner.
- Avoid losing weight quickly or quickly by using crash diet pills and diet, as it can be harmful to the body and does not last.
- Having dairy foods like low-fat milk, cottage cheese, etc., which plays an effective in reducing some inches off your waist.
- Be sure to consult your doctor if you are not losing your belly fat (even a little) after following all these remedies.
With these natural home remedies and advice, you can fight effectively against the belly or abdominal fat and have a low waist.
Do you know any other effective remedy to lose belly fat? Then share your experience with us.