Recently back pain has become a big problem in a variety of age groups from adolescence to groups older. sitting and standing postures bad, harder work, stress, anxiety, eating habits and irregular sleep and some chronic diseases are the main causes of back pain. healthy life style need correct and disciplined life. There are several causes of back pain in men and women. Leucorrea in women is one of the biggest causes of back pain.
Some time tested home remedies are given here to prevent and cure back pain or sciatica.
home remedies to cure back pain
- First very important to prevent back pain advice sitting postures right offer, walk and be stopped. Always use the right size table and chair for work and study. Walk and be always standing straight.
- decoction night jasmine is one of the home remedies to cure back pain. 21 fleecing fresh green tree leaves night jasmine (Parijata or Harsingar tree), wash and boil in two cups of water. When the water leaves only a cup, filter the decoction and let cool. Consume the decoction empty stomach.
- powdered lime (Chuna):
sometimes the cause of back pain is a deficiency of calcium carbonate in the body. lime powder is a bigger and better source of calcium. Consume lime powder (the size of a grain of wheat only) with fresh water to cure back pain.
Click the following exercise regularly to cure back pain.
This exercise is so useful that is just enough to cure back pain (cure back pain, sciatica, knee pain cervix)
Steps to do the exercise
- Stand straight near the wall as shown in the video.
- move the fingers on the wall in the upward direction.
- Do your heels up.
- Stretch your body up and be located on the feet and toes.
- stretch your body up as much as possible, but be comfortable.
- Count to 10 in the beginning and increase this count to 50.
- Now back slowly down.
- move the fingers on the wall down.
- Down heels.
- Stand in a comfortable position near the wall.
- Repeat the exercise three or four times.
. Note: You can do this exercise at any time during the day, whenever you feel comfortable
This exercise looks and sounds very easy and simple, but it’s cured many patients cervical and sciatica. All these patients are instructed by the doctor to do the surgery. But with practice only a week all cured and well now.
Older people can too easily. This is better than traction, also you can make according to your convenience.
Do not consume food more purine compounds as raw bananas, cauliflower, curd, black or white lentils (urad), etc.
- walnut consumption. (Hindi: Akhrot) at the time of the morning on an empty stomach to cure and prevent back pain
- sum of dried ginger (Sonth) and vine (Gokhru) puncture equal amount, make the decoction, add the sweet sugar (Hindi: mishri) and consume twice daily in the morning and evening to get relief from back pain. Abrojo red (Gokhru) is available in all stores that keeps herbs.
do the massage on the back tarpeen use of warm oil to get relief from back pain.
- Add ginger dried (Hindi: Sonth) or two of three leaves of garlic mustard oil and make it warm. Apply warm oil on the back and do the massage to get relief from back pain.
- Heating or heating Back using a warm or hot towel:
Dip a small towel in hot water, squeeze the towel and apply the towel on the part hit back. Do 10 to 12 times a day to eliminate back pain.
- heating or backup heating with a hot cloth:
As a substitute for warm or hot towel heating, hot cloth can be applied on the back. Heat the fabric using the electric press and apply warm cloth on the back to cure back pain.
- Grind and make the powder of the following herbs:
- Dried ginger (Hindi: Sonth)
- Haritki (Harad)
- Tinospora cordifolia (Giloy)
Consume this mixture every day, just 1/2 teaspoon twice a day, during the morning and evening with fresh water to cure back pain.
- Shisham tree is very useful to cure back pain. Collect bark (shawl), tree leaves and bean shisham. Shred all of them and make a paste. Add the long ginger and dried (sonth) in the paste. Apply the paste on the back to cure back pain.
- indicates Grind (Azadirachta nim) leaves and make your pasta .
Add (babool) gum in Azadirachta indica (neem) leaves paste. Apply the paste on the back to get relief from back pain.
- Applying mustard oil plant castor oil (Arand) leaves, the warm sheets and tied the permission on the back to get relief from the pain back. This is an excellent remedy to cure back pain.
- Collect the following herbs:
- Sphaeranthus indicus (Gorakhmundi)
- racemosa Inula (Rasna)
- dried ginger (Sonth)
- Black pepper (Kali Mirch)
- roast turmeric powder (Haldi)
grind all herbs and creates dust. Consume powder twice a day with warm water to cure back pain.
- Make the following herbs powder and consume a teaspoon of powder with warm water in the morning.
- crude salt
- dried ginger (Hindi: Sonth)
- Black Peeper
- Bidang (Baibidanga)
- Apply dry ginger, two points of turmeric powder and oil mustard leaves and warm adulsa leaves tied in the back to get relief from back pain.
- Collect the following herbs: Rosat, white and black Jeera Jeera, ghee.Make its pure powder, add the raw and Heeng salt dust and consume a teaspoon of powder with honey get relief from back pain (sciatica).
- Sum following herbs in the amount given:
- dried ginger (sonth 25 grams)
- Harad 100 grams
- Ajmod 100 grams
grind all herbs and make their dust. Consume the powder with warm water in the morning to cure back pain.
- Boil the following herbs and make the decoction. Decoction consume twice daily.
- The dried ginger (Sonth)
- Dried currants (AMLA)
- Jaggery (Gud)
- Make a decoction Peepal shawl and consume the decoction twice a day.
- Collect the following herbs and make dust. Eating a teaspoon of powder with warm water to get relief from back pain.
- Fudge (mishri) 30 grams
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) 20 grams
- dried ginger (sonth 10 grams)
- Get the babool rubber and ground. Consume with fresh water to get relief from back pain.
- Add Kapoor in oil mustard and apply the oil on the back to get relief from back pain.
- Click the following exercise regularly to cure back pain.
kindly share their experience with this article.
Feel free to ask any questions ………