Of course, the experts found no set “lefty-genes”, but realized that the number of members of left-handed is greater in the family of a left handed person.
Furthermore, it has been found that written in the brain are different in left and right handed people. Since lefties spend their entire life adapts to the matador world that are more independent.
This article interesting facts about the 24 left-handed people is probably were not aware of is revealed:
1. The word “left” is of Anglo-Saxon origin of a word “lyft” which meant- broken or weak.
2. In most cases, the left-handed people use the right brain.
3. 5-10 percent of the world’s population is left-handed.
4. They are good at sports, such as swimming, boxing, tennis, baseball, etc.
5. You can set to see under water more easily than righties.
6. More than 40 percent of the best tennis players in the world are left-handed.
7. Usually reach puberty later, that is, until 5 months after right-handed people.
8. According to statistics, it is expected that graduates lefties college to become 26 percent richer than skilled colleagues.
9. They have increased by 3% risk of becoming alcoholics.
10. Out of 7, four of the United States are left-handed.
11. In animals, like cats, mice and rats, the percentage of pawedness left and right is equally divided.
12. Longer words that can be typed with only the left hand with a conventional manual positioning are: sweater, dresses, and decades tesserae
13 .. 1 Apollo astronaut, 4, was left-handed.
14. One study showed that lefties processed differently than right-handed emotions, and they get angry faster.
15. Studies show that lefties are more talented in mathematics, architecture and spatial perception, while right-handers are more developed verbal skills.
16. August 13 is the day lefties.
17. Previously, this is believed to be a bad thing, often linked to unpleasant habits, rebellion, neurosis, a mark of evil, homosexuality and criminality. However, it is also considered to be a mark of creativity and musical skills.
18. They have a higher risk of insomnia.
19. According to statistics, there are more than 30 million lefthanders in America.
20. Pregnant women in their 40s have a greater probability of 128% giving birth to a left-handed child, compared with pregnant women of 20 years.
21. Some of the most ruthless and sought in human history were left-handed murderers: Jack the Ripper, the Boston strangles, and Osama Bin Laden
22 .. As medical experts found, in the case of an injury the dominant hand, left-handed individuals learn using the other faster than if this happened to a right-handed person.
23. According to a study, the left-handed people are more susceptible to allergies and asthma than righties.
24. This feature runs in the family. For example, members of the British royal family, Prince William, Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Mother and Prince Charles are members of the British royal family are all lefties.
Although medical experts still can not specify the reason why some people become left-handed, an investigation has found a complex relationship between genes and the environment.
Of course, experts discovered no set “lefty-genes”, but realized that the number of members of left-handed is greater in the family …
[email protected]~~number=plural administrator Health and Home Remedies