Empty the bladder through urination will help to remove bacteria from the urethra, but this will not stop the bacteria from spreading. If the bacteria reach the kidney, which can cause kidney infections can be a very serious problem if left untreated.
- strong, persistent urge to urinate
- Burning sensation when urinating
- urine cloudy
- strong smell urination
- the pelvic pain in women
- rectal pain in men, etc.
Symptoms vary from person to person and depends on whether the kidneys are affected.
Women are more likely to develop a urinary tract infection due to have a shorter urethra than men.
Other causes include:
- Being sexually active
- Certain types of contraceptive methods
- Blockages in urinary tract
- abnormalities of the urinary tract
- nutrition insufficient
- weakened immune system
- catheter, etc.
If untreated, it can have many serious side effects.
Maintaining proper hygiene and cleaning is the best way to prevent urinary tract infection, but if the urinary tract infection develops, there are many home remedies that can be used.
Home Remedies for urinary tract infection (UTI):
1. Sodium Bicarbonate:
Sodium bicarbonate helps neutralize acid in alkaline urine with their property. It also helps to feel comfortable without pain or burning urination (or less pain). However, be careful not to use too.
- Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Add baking soda to the water and mix well
- Take this mixture.
- Repeat once or twice a day.
2. Apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar has a rich source of enzymes, potassium and other minerals that help prevent the bacteria that causes urinary tract infection, either multiplying or growing. Also it stabilizes the natural pH level of the body, reducing itching and irritation.
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Water – 1 cup
- Lemon juice
- Add the apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Mix well and then add the lemon juice and organic honey.
- Stir well and drink.
- Continue taking it twice a day.
3. Cranberry juice:
Cranberries contain proanthocyanidins called that helps prevent E. coli compounds that bacteria that enter the lining of the urinary bladder and urethra. You have to take 50-150 ml of juice daily pure cranberry or increase the amount of 16-32 Oz If you want to dilute. Alternatively take 400 milligrams of cranberry extract as a daily supplement.
- Cranberry juice – 1/2 cup
- Apple juice (optional)
- drink raw cranberry juice, sugar and drink this day to prevent urinary tract infection.
- Those suffering from urinary tract infection should drink three to four glasses. Apple juice can be added to make it taste better.
- Note :. Excessive consumption of cranberry juice can lead to diarrhea
4. Marshmallow root tea:
marshmallow root is an herb that contains emollients, emollient and diuretic properties that help soothe the urinary system. It also relieves inflamed and irritated and bladder tissues and eventually nourishes the tissues.
Method – 1:
- marshmallow root
- Water tibia
- bottle cap
- fill 1/4 of a jar with the root and then fill the rest with water.
- Cover and let soak overnight or 4 -. 5 hours
- Strain the water.
- Drinking 5-7 cups throughout the day.
- Note: It also gives relief from heartburn and acid
Method – 2:.
- marshmallow root (fresh or dried) – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- cheese cloth
- Water – 1 cup (or 8 – 10 oz ) of
- honey to taste
- Picar marshmallow root.
- bind him in the small square of cheesecloth.
- Boil 8-10 ounces of water.
- Put the herb bundle in a cup and cover with boiling water.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes and then add a little honey and its flavor.
- Mix and drink this. 2 – 3 times a day
5. Indian Gooseberry:
amla or Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C that inhibits the growth of bacteria and also He maintains healthy bladder. It has a natural antibacterial property that kills bacterial and removing toxins from the body infection.
Method – 1:
- Indian gooseberry (amla) powder – 1 tsp of
- turmeric powder – pinch
- Water – 1 cup
- Heat a cup of water on the stove.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry powder and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Stir well and boil until reduced to half its volume.
- Let cool slightly and then drink.
- Drink 3 times daily for about 5 -. 7 days
Method – 2:
- dust Indian gooseberry – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Take the Indian gooseberry powder and mix in a glass of water.
- Consume this solution every day early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Drink this for 2 -. 3 times daily
- O add 60 grams of amla powder in 30 grams of honey and take this dose three times a day.
Cinnamon is a potent herb that kills bacteria E. coli that cause urinary tract infection.
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon
- Warm water – 1 cup
- Add cinnamon to hot water.
- stir well and drink.
- may have to remove continuously while drinking because cinnamon is not easily mixed with water.
- Drink at least once a day.
- Cinnamon is an herb that can stop or delay menstruation, so you can stop periods.
- may be used as a contraceptive or induce labor.
- Do not use in children under 2
- Use less while tea for the elderly or people who are above 65 years old.
7. Tea tree oil:
tea tree oil has anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that fight bacteria that cause bladder infections or urinary tract infection.
Method – 1:
- oil Tea tree – 10 drops
- Add the tea tree oil to your bath water.
- Stir well and have a bath.
- wash the urethra open with this water.
Method – 2:
- tree oil Tea
- juniper oil
- sandalwood oil
- Mix equal amounts of each oil together.
- Rub this mixture into the abdominal region and in the area near the bladder.
- let it sit for a few minutes.
- Continue doing this once a day for 3 -. 4 days
Method – 3:
- tree oil Tea – 6 drops
- Natural yogurt – 2 teaspoons
- hot water
- pour the tea tree oil in a bath with warm water and then add the yogurt.
- mix well and enjoy yourself in this mixture of water for 10 minutes.
- Soaking for 10 minutes a day for about 10 days.
8. mint, ginger and juniper berries tea:
mint and ginger helps alkalize the urine and makes it less acidic than turn help prevent burning sensation caused by urinary tract infection. juniper berries act as a diuretic. Ginger and mint have anti-inflammatory properties.
- fresh mint – 1/3 cup
- ginger (freshly grated) – 2 teaspoons
- berries dried juniper – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- – 4 cups water
- lemon slices
- Combine berries, ginger and mint in a pot and add water.
- boil for about 7 -. 10 minutes stress
- Stir well and add honey and lemon.
- Drinking this tea 2-3 times daily
Chamomile has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. acting on the infection and gives relief from pain caused by it. It is also a sedative which relaxes your body.
- Dried herb chamomile or a teabag
- Boiling water
- Pour boiling water over the tea bag or grass.
- Allow to stand for about 5 -. 10 minutes
- Strain the liquid and drink the tea 3 times a day.
- could also add this infusion to your bath.
10. Coriander powder:
Excess body heat and high pitta dosha are responsible for the burning sensation when urinating. coriander powder has cooling properties that can cure these symptoms.
- Coriander seeds powder – 3 tablespoons
- Rock candy powder (or raw sugar else) – 1 tablespoon
- – 3 cups water
- crock pot or vessels
- Add coriander seed powder and rock candy powder 3 cups water.
- Stir well and let soak overnight.
- stir again 3 times a day.
- . Note: spice coriander or cilantro can also be used
parsley acts as a diuretic, which eliminate bacteria relieve discomfort. It works by inhibiting the sodium and potassium, so sodium levels will rise. This will result in an overall increase in urine output to eliminate bacteria.
Method – 1: (Use fresh parsley)
- Fresh parsley – 1 cup
- water – 1 to 3 cups
- Put water to boil and then add the fresh parsley.
- Then reduce heat to simmer for a few minutes.
- That leaves infuse for about 6 -. 10 minutes
- Strain the leaves and then drink hot or cold.
- daily drink.
Method – 2: (Use dried parsley)
- Dried parsley – 2 tablespoons
- boiling water – 1 cup
- Pour boiling water over dried parsley and deck .
- Allow it to steep for about 8 -. 10 minutes before straining
- drink regularly to get relief from the UI.
12. Hot compress:
compress hot water will help to minimize the pressure of the bladder and finally gives relief from pain and infection. This compress not only reduces inflammation, but also inhibits the growth of bacteria that are causing the infection.
- Hot water
- heating pad
- Put hot water in a bottle flexible water and place in the lower abdomen.
- keep it there until you get some relief from the pain.
- Keep low heat setting and limit it for about 15 minutes at a time.
- Or you can put a heating pad on the lower abdominal area to complete pain relief
seeds celery acts as diuretics, therefore, increase urine output.
- celery seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Boiling water
- Pour boiling water over the seeds of celery, cover and let stand for a few minutes.
- seed strain and drink.
- Alternatively have handful of celery seeds as a snack right after lunch.
14. Ginger tea:
Ginger contains chemical composition that allows you to block the synthesis of prostaglandins to treat urinary tract and other infections of the bladder by reducing pain and inflammation. Ginger also exhibits inflammatory anti-antibacterial and antioxidant properties, which prevents bacterial growth and reduces pain
- dried ginger powder or fresh ginger root
- boiling water
- lemon juice
- Take an inch of fresh ginger or a teaspoon of dry ginger powder.
- Add to a cup of boiling water and let it soak for a few minutes.
- Strain and add lemon juice and a little honey.
- mix well and drink ..
Garlic contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties help to treat the infection.
- cloves garlic – 3-4
- eat some garlic cloves.
- drink lots of water to flush out toxins and bacteria.
horseradish contains a natural compound called allyl isothiocyanate (AITC), which has a strong antimicrobial effect. AITC is a bacterium which means it kills bacteria outright. That attack the cell membrane of the bacteria and cure infections.
- root fresh radish
- water or milk – 1 cup
- Great fresh horseradish finely.
- Take a teaspoon of this twice a day.
- maximum dose is 1½ teaspoons tid.
- . Note: Make sure you stop eating radish if stomach upset
17. The horsetail and dandelion tea:
The tail horse is a wonderful herb that relieves urinary tract infection due to their ability to tighten swollen epithelial tissues tannins. This helps remove bacteria and toxins from the urinary tract by filtering thoroughly through the kidneys, increasing urine production.
- dried horsetail – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- tooth dry lion – 1 teaspoon
- water – 1 cup
- Pour boiling water over the herbs and let stand for about 8 -. 10 minutes
- Strain the tea and add a little honey.
- Drink twice daily.
18. Cream of tartar and lemon:
cream of tartar works by changing the pH of the urine making it difficult for bacteria to thrive. Lemon juice has vitamin C, so a strong combination.
- cream of tartar – 1 ½ teaspoon
- Lemon juice
- hot water – half a cup
- Add the cream of tartar to heat water.
- Stir well and add lemon juice or lime.
- Drink this once or twice a day.
cranberries and blueberries belong to the same family of plants, which have the same property of inhibiting the bacteria to cure urinary tract infection. It contains antioxidants that help boost your immune system and prevent the problem. Regular consumption of these berries in no way produce the same effect as blueberries. You can also make fresh cranberry juice twice a day.
bromelain is an effective enzyme found in pineapple has strong anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties. Eat a cup of pineapple everyday to help eliminate the infection. can also make a fresh pineapple juice and drink this regularly to get quick relief from infection
21. Uva Ursi:
Uva Ursi is an herbal remedy that It contains a number of substances that fight infection. It contains several chemicals that have anti-septic properties. This supplement kills the bacteria that cause infection and stimulates urination.
Note :. People suffering from kidney or liver problems infants, pregnant women and children should not take this without consulting your doctor
Cucumber is great for its high content water, which helps to get more fluids in the system. It helps to get rid of bacteria and other things that cause urinary tract infection and prevent the infection by increasing the frequency of urination. Regular consumption of cucumber will make you feel hydrated and keeps you healthy.
Yogurt contains probiotics which is considered as good bacteria, which helps keep bad bacteria at bay. Yogurt also has live and active cultures that make up the urinary problems. Eating yogurt every day will help you with your problem. Alternatively you can take a probiotic supplement.
24. Diet Plan:
Your diet can make a big difference when it comes to urinary tract infections.
- Drinking plenty of water can help eliminate bacteria away and puts it in the apparatus suitable for the complete recovery of ITU.
- fresh fruits and vegetables provides your body with essential vitamins and minerals that are needed to stimulate the immune system.
- Reduce too hot, bitter or pungent in your daily diet to prevent irritation and itching.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C (such as lemons, bananas, oranges, cantaloupe, raspberries, tomatoes, papaya, pineapple, kiwi, guava, etc.). You can also take vitamin C supplements if you are suffering from an active infection of the urinary tract.
- Cut irritants such as coffee, alcohol, spicy food, nicotine, artificial sweeteners, carbonated beverages, etc.
- Focus on healthy and beneficial food as carbohydrates rich in fiber and healthy fats.
Follow these tips to stay healthy and happy.
- Never ever suppress the urge to urinate as you are holding in bacteria.
- After urination wipe from front to back to reduce the risk of spreading bacteria.
- Wash your hands after every visit to the bathroom.
- Do not wash the genital area with any soap or any other scented lotions.
- The use of comfortable cotton underwear (not too) will keep the area dry to prevent bacterial growth.
- Always urinate and wash private parts after intercourse. Remember that before and after intercourse.
- Always use sanitary pads instead of tampons during their menstrual periods, and changed regularly.
- Exercise daily for at least 30 -. 45 minutes to stimulate the immune system
- Stop the use of potentially irritating deodorant sprays or feminine products.
- If you are unable to tolerate the pain then take some painkillers without a prescription.
- is best to avoid chocolate, citrus, carbonation and caffeine, as it can irritate the lining of the bladder.
- Be sure to consult your doctor before using these natural remedies or herbal, as they can cause some side effects.
If you do not notice any improvement in the ICU and their symptoms within 3 – 4 days after using these remedies and following these tips then take a trip to your doctor
Please share your experience with us after trying these remedies or if you know any other remedy for UTI.
diy uti infection cures |