Gout can be classified as a form of arthritis that causes severe joint pain. The drop is a result of excess uric acid in the blood. This uric acid solidifies to form tiny crystal like particles. These crystals form in and around joints that causes a lot of discomfort and pain. The common joints affected by gout are the hands, fingers, wrist, knees, ankles and feet. Excessive intake of vitamin B3 or niacin also results in gout. Men are more prone to this disease. In the case of females, the onset of gout is seen especially after menopause.
causes of gout
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- High fructose soft drinks
- Diseases bone marrow
- kidney disorders
- vascular diseases
- excessive consumption of fish and meat
- the physical trauma
- excessive weight loss
- excessive use of diuretics, aspirin or niacin
- joint pain
- skin redness
- the nodules on the elbows, hands or ears
- inflammation of the joints
- persistent discomfort
natural herbal remedies for gout
Before the invention of modern medicine, people used to find the solution to all your health problems with the help of plants and herbs found in nature. These natural remedies were not only effective but also safe and secure. Here are some of the best natural remedies for the treatment of gout.
Ginger is a very popular home remedy that has many uses.
- Experiments have shown that ginger is also useful to relieve the symptoms of gout.
- You can consume ginger by adding it to their regular food. It can be used as an additive is prepared as special kitchens.
- Many people make ginger tea in which ginger roots are boiled with tea leaves.
- For fast relief of joint pain you can apply some ginger root paste on painful areas.
Apple is a great fruit to cure the symptoms of gout. Regular consumption of apple certainly can help in the treatment of gout.
3. The apple cider vinegar
apple cider vinegar or ACV is a proven way to cure gout medicine. You can dilute a tablespoon of ACV in a glass of water and have it on a daily basis.
4. Sodium Bicarbonate
One tablespoon of baking soda mixed with water can relieve symptoms of gout. However, people with hypertension should avoid this remedy.
5. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is an effective remedy and simple to get relief from gout symptoms.
- Mix the juice of half a lemon in a glass of water and have it. Repeat three times in one day and see the difference.
- Alternatively, you can mix baking soda (½ teaspoon) for this lemon juice and have it.
[ Do not miss: [19459023remedioscaseros] more effective for gout ]
Banana is a rich source of vitamin C. eat bananas can help in curing the symptoms of gout. Banana rich content have the potential to dilute the uric acid crystals in a liquid and therefore help the body in eliminating it.
Cherry is an excellent solution for painful gout. Eat about 20 fresh cherries on a regular basis and see the difference. Alternatively, you can also take a glass of cherry juice to get the same result.
8. The cold water
For immediate relief from joint pain can apply ice to the joints.
- However, note that you should not expose to direct ice together. This is not a good idea. You should wrap the ice in a thick towel and place it against the painful area for about 10 minutes. This will reduce the pain and swelling.
- Instead of ice can also be used cold water. This is especially good in reducing pain in the joints of the foot.
9. Epsom salt
bathing in warm water mixed with Epsom salt can reduce pain and discomfort caused by gout. It should be mixed about 2 cups of Epsom salt to achieve the desired effect. Repeat this two to three times a week.
10. Carbon dust
- bathing in warm water mixed with charcoal powder can help in relieving the symptoms of gout. This is a great effective remedy. Note that you should mix a paste of charcoal in your bath water and allow the dough is evenly distributed.
- you can even consume some activated charcoal for acute pain relief. However, note that the amount should be much lower.
Eating pineapple or drinking pineapple juice can help in curing the symptoms of gout.
Drink plenty of water. If you are well hydrated, your gout symptoms do not worsen.
Grapes are an incredible resource for gout.
bathing in warm water can help in relaxing the muscles and joints. This can relieve pain temporarily.
15. Juniper oil
Application of juniper oil can cure the symptoms of gout.
16. Devil’s claw
devils claw was used in traditional medicine to cure aches and pains. It has also been found effective in the treatment of gout. Note that this resource should be avoided if people suffering from blood diseases such as diabetes.
17. Elm Leaf Tea
elm leaf tea is a fast pain of acute gout remedy.
can cure your gout symptoms taking a capsule safflower. Safflower has been found effective in healing gout.
Regular consumption of juice of French beans for a month can help in the recovery of gout.
A mixture of honey and apple cider vinegar can help in curing gout. This mixture must be taken twice a day.
Mustard has a calming effect on the nerves. Apply a paste of mustard powder and wheat powder in the affected areas. Leave overnight so you can experience the rapid relief of symptoms.
Take a mixed cucumber juice, beet and carrot. Thesis vegetables have the potential to cure the symptoms of gout.
23. Castor oil
The application of warm castor oil can reduce joint pain.
Homeopathic remedies are popular in the treatment of arthritis and related diseases. Mentioned below are some of the most effective cure for gout remedies.
• The aconite
aconite can offer quick relief from painful gout attacks. This drug has been shown to be more effective to ease the pain in the joints of the feet.
Colchicum is effective for the treatment of gout symptoms of joint pain and redness medicine.
Ledum is another potent remedy that helps in the healing of joints of the feet. This remedy is recommended in case of cold near joints.
Belladonna is effective to treat inflammation, swelling and discoloration caused by gout. It also helps relieve pain.
Bryonia, chalky, rhododendron, fluorica, Urtica urens, Lycopodium, Berberis vulgaris, sulfur, Rhus are some of the other homeopathic remedies that can cure the symptoms of gout.
Steps for preventing gout
- drink more water
- Balanced diet
- Start taking fruit or vegetables
- avoid alcohol
- Reduce excess weight
- avoid foods containing purine. Red meat, tofu, fish are some of the best examples.
- eat fruits rich in vitamin C and potassium, such as oranges, bananas and apples.
- drink lemon juice after meals
- Avoid diuretics
- Avoid soft drinks high in fructose
- Drink low-fat milk
- Eat salads and green vegetables.
Do you suffer from painful gout? Are you tired of joining recurrent pain and swelling? Are you looking for a permanent solution for gout? Try the above natural remedies and experience the power of nature.