During summers, we all like to do flaunt our beauty with sleeveless tops, spaghetti, strapless dresses and bikinis. But those are the dark underarms that give a hook that takes your favorite team? It’s time to deal with it.
Overall dark coloration under the arms is not a serious medical condition every time, however, some factors such as insulin, obesity, hormonal disorders and drug conditions can cause the problem. Being diagnosed with your doctor to find out the exact reason.
However, if only due to shaving, excessive sweating, accumulation of dead cells, using certain deodorants, depilatories and inadequate ventilation – home remedies are a great solution to reduce
home remedies for dark armpits:
are displayed are some simple, safe and easy remedies that you can try in the comfort of your home. With a little patience and effort, you can surely reduce discoloration and wear the beautiful costumes.
1. Sodium Bicarbonate:
Sodium bicarbonate is an excellent exfoliant that makes your armpits are white and bright! It removes accumulated dead and damaged skin cells, kills germs and unclogs pores of the skin. It also prevents body odor so you can avoid using deodorants and antiperspirants.
- Mix baking soda and water to create a paste and apply on underarms.
- Rub gently for a minute, then rinse with clean water and dry.
- You can remove dust baking powder on the skin for a lighter appearance.
- Repeat three to four times a week.
- Rose water can also be used to obtain excellent results.
- . Note: just clean your armpits with baking soda and water solution
Council :. To neutralize body odor, mix equal parts of baking soda and cornstarch bicarbonate and dust in the armpits
Click here to find 9 Ways to use baking soda for dark armpits
2. coconut oil:
coconut oil contains vitamin E that helps lighten armpits.
- Before going to the bathroom, coconut oil massage in the armpits for 10 to 15 minutes.
- rinse with warm water and mild soap.
- Massage a small amount of coconut oil 2 to 3 times a day.
Council :. Coconut oil also acts as a natural and effective deodorant
For more methods using coconut oil click here
lemon is good in removing the dark areas due to their natural bleaching property. It also contains antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties that clean dark underarms, and acid skin lightening properties.
- Cut a lemon into thick slices.
- rub on dark underarms a few minutes every day before the rain.
- Repeat daily.
- . Note: Apply moisturizer after bathing to prevent dryness
- Mix 2 tablespoons lemon juice and ¼ teaspoon honey, yogurt and turmeric powder.
- Apply this to dark underarms and massage for a few seconds.
- Leave for about 10 minutes.
- wash and dry the area.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
Council :. For a better peel, sprinkle some sugar lemon wedge and massage armpits
lemon can be used in 13 ways to lighten dark underarms
4. apple cider vinegar:
apple cider vinegar can help whiten your armpits with its mild acidic properties and also clears the skin, preventing dead skin cells of the skin.
Note: test before applying, because it can irritate the skin
- take one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and mix with a little water.
- Apply this on the armpits and go.
- Repeat for a matter of weeks.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and baking soda together and wait for the bubble to decline.
- apply this mixture to your armpits and allow time for it to dry completely.
- Rinse with water and continue doing this regularly.
ownership potatoes soft acidity acts as a natural bleaching agents.
- Cut 1 medium potato slices.
- Rub a slice in the armpits and let dry for 10 minutes.
- rinse with warm water.
- Repeat 2 times a day will give quick results.
- Note :. You can also grate the potatoes and apply the juice instead of rubbing slice
Council :. Overall, potatoes rarely cause skin irritations
You can find more ways to treat dark underarms using potato here
vinegar not only lightens the color of the skin but also kills germs and bacteria that feed on dead skin cells that cause odor.
- Taking rice flour and mix with enough time to make a thick paste vinegar.
- Next, take a hot shower and dry skin touch.
- Now apply the paste in the armpits and leave for 10 -. 15 minutes to dry completely
- wash with warm water.
- repeat 3 times a week.
7. Olive oil:
Olive oil has anti-oxidant properties and other components that make the skin look beautiful, and while illuminating the skin and prevent body odor.
- Mix 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and 1 cup of brown sugar.
- wet your skin under the arms and apply the mixture.
- Leave for 5 minutes and rinse with water.
- Repeat two times a week.
Council :. This process can be followed before going to the bathroom
cucumbers help many health and beauty, such as the armpits dark.
- Cut a cucumber into slices and rub the dark armpit.
- let sit for a few minutes.
- Alternatively, only cucumber juice is applied.
- Apply daily for 3-4 days for big results!
In this process lemon acts as a bleaching agent and turmeric prevents discoloration.
- Squeeze cucumber crushed to extract the juice, then add lemon juice and turmeric.
- Shake well and apply on the affected area.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Follow this daily or every other day.
9. Vitamin E:
- Tighten vitamin E oil oil capsule.
- rub a little oil on the armpits and let sit for a few minutes.
- Rinse with water
Council :. This oil not only whitens underarms, but also makes your skin soft and smooth when applied regularly
sandalwood it is another great option for treating dark underarms. It contains skin lightening properties, while its fragrance eliminate body odor. It also relieves any burning sensation on the skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of sandalwood powder and rose water.
- stir well to make a thick paste and apply to dark underarms.
- Leave for 15 minutes or until dry.
- Rinse with cold water
- Repeat daily.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder, milk and lemon juice and chickpea flour. Add a pinch of turmeric and mix well.
- Apply this to the armpits thoroughly.
- Wait for 20 to 25 minutes and then rinse with cold water
- repeat this process regularly..
Council :. The fragrance of sandalwood helps get rid of bad smell caused due to excessive sweating
yogurt has a rich amount of natural probiotics that helps eliminate germs. It also provides calming effect that can help relieve itching.
- Take one or two tablespoons of yogurt and apply to underarms.
- gently rub the yogurt all dark underarms and wait a few minutes
- Then wash with water and repeat every day.
- . Note: you can add a tablespoon of honey for additional benefits
12. Sunflower Oil:
Sunflower oil contains moisturizing properties and whitening that can make skin look radiant.
- Taking sunflower oil and apply this in the dark underarms and leave.
- This process works better than applied twice daily.
13. Orange peel:
Oranges contain bleaching properties / exfoliants that help lighten dark underarms, and can also be used as a deodorant natural. It acts as a natural exfoliant and prevents underarm darkness by removing dead skin cells.
- orange peel skin and leave to dry in the sun.
- Moler in power.
- Mix 2 teaspoons orange peel powder with enough rose water and milk.
- Stir to form a thick paste and apply to underarms.
- Gently rub the armpits and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
Milk contains many vitamins and lactic acid lightens dark underarms, softens and brightens the skin tone.
- Take a tablespoon of milk and apply this in the area of dark underarms
- massage for a few minutes let it sit for about 5 – 10 minutes
- wash with water.
- regularly repeat this application to get rid of the darkness.
- Mix 2 teaspoons whole-fat milk, 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and chickpea flour.
- Apply the paste of milk dark underarms.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Repeat 4 times a week.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of milk and honey.
- Now add a pinch of turmeric or a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply dark underarms and let dry.
- Rinse with cold water and dry.
- Repeat daily.
saffron kills germs and bacteria (germs) causes underarm odor.
- Take a few strands of saffron and bathroom in one to three tablespoons of milk for 15 minutes.
- Apply to the armpits and leave overnight.
- completely clean in the morning.
- It can also be applied during the day and let stand for 15 -. 20 minutes
16. chickpeas or garbanzo flour Flour:
chickpea flour also called Kiss is an excellent exfoliant that removes dead skin cells and whitens dark underarms when applied regularly.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour and 1 teaspoon of yogurt and lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric.
- Apply this paste to your dark underarms and massage gently for 5 minutes.
- Wait about 30 and then wash off with warm water.
- continue to this day process during the first 2 weeks and then twice a week for more effective and quick results.
17. Oil Egg:
egg oil contains omega -. 3, which helps promote re-epithelialization (new skin cells) that makes the skin smooth and light
- Take sufficient oil of egg and apply this in the dark area of the armpit.
- massage gently for a few minutes and leave overnight.
- In the morning, wash with soap pH balanced or bath gel and water.
- Keep doing this regularly to prevent dark underarms.
18. Exfoliate with Natural scrub:
gently exfoliate made with natural exfoliants eliminate dead skin that can cause dark underarms.
- take some nuts or peanuts and grind to a fine powder.
- Mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 teaspoon walnut or peanut powder honeyand.
- correspond to dark underarms and leave for 10 minutes.
- rinse with water.
- Use the scrub 2-3 times a week.
- If possible armpits gently exfoliate with a pumice stone.
19. Mix oil:
There are many oils friendly skin that are available in nature, and when combined, can have surprising results .
- Mix 3 drops each of olive oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ and citrus oil in a little water and shake well.
- Apply these oils underarm and leave for a few minutes.
- then rinse with water.
- The creation of a large batch of oil mixture will make it easier to apply every day.
20. The herbal treatment
There are many herbs that whiten your underarm skin.
- Mix equal amounts of licorice root, aspen and raspberry extract.
- Apply this to the armpits.
- Let stand for about 30 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
- For more effective results, repeat this process regularly.
- This produces the compound pheomelanin skin that helps lighten the skin without side effects.
- Use this process daily for 2 weeks and then continue doing this process once or twice a week.
Apples contain high amount of AHA that kills germs and bacteria that cause this dark underarms. Also exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells.
- Take 1 to 2 apples and adequately crushing
- Apply this on the affected area and gently massage the skin for. a few minutes.
- left for a few minutes then peel off.
- clear that the area with a damp cloth and repeat the process once or twice a week.
Honey is a natural home remedy for many ailments amazing health and beauty. It has an antibacterial property that helps kill germs or bacteria that cause dead skin cells, and also a calming affect aid to provide relief from irritation.
- Take a small amount of honey and apply it on armpits.
- spread this evenly throughout the armpits way and let it dry completely.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat this to get the best results.
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice and honey and mix well.
- Apply this mixture to the armpits and leave for 15 -. 20 minutes
- Wash thoroughly and then dry.
fruit of papaya contains enzymes that help lighten and exfoliate the skin.
- Take a piece of papaya and rub directly on the armpits.
- Alternatively, only the juice is applied.
- let it sit for about 15 -. 30 minutes and then rinse with water
- Continue this process repeated three to four times a week to clean the dark underarm
- Hydrate :. Use natural moisturizers like aloe vera, lecithin or coconut oil to moisturize your armpits at least 2 times a day
- Stop Shaving and waxing Home: razor thick hair and discoloration under the arms. However, waxing removes hair from the root and dead cells leaving the clearer and smoother skin. If you have sensitive skin, consult your beautician to use some herbal wax or wax formulation made especially for sensitive skin.
- skip Deodorants: The chemicals in underarm deodorants darken. deodorants and antiperspirants which include natural sodium bicarbonate, coconut oil or rose water may be a better alternative.
- Avoid Hair Removal Creams : They contain chemicals that lead to rashes, itching, irritation and other skin disorders. The best thing is to adopt waxing instead of them.
- Pass No Shower: If the weather is hot, you should bathe more often. Neglecting bath can lead to accumulation of bacteria that cause sweating and pigmentation. Mix a few drops of citrus oil to your bath water for a heavenly smell and to avoid dark discoloration under the skin.
- let the skin breathe : Avoid wearing tight clothing especially synthetics. Friction due to tight synthetic clothing and do not let the skin breathe, catch the sweat inside resulting bacteria and leads to friction that causes rashes. It is recommended to wear cotton clothing or skin-friendly. Make sure your clothing is loose enough to provide sufficient space for air flow.
- Do not let your weight get out of control :. Fat can get accumulated under the arms, rubbing with clothes and lead to dark discoloration under arms
- do not compromise with basic hygiene: Regular exfoliation removes dead skin cells that cause accumulated bumps and dark spots. Be sure to be gentle, while peeling skin is very delicate and under the arms. hard exfoliation can lead to scarring and skin rashes.
Use pumice (light, abrasive volcanic rock) for exfoliation. Wash it all down and gently rub the armpit area.
- Keep an eye on Diabetes: Make sure that diabetes does not leave the control. If you are suffering from type 2 diabetes, high insulin levels can lead to pigmentation.
- Avoid Electrolysis :. The use of electrolysis for hair removal can lead to discoloration
- stop taking pills: Oral contraceptives may also lead to discoloration. To check if this is the reason, stop using it for a certain period of time and see if the condition improves.
- cinnamon capsules or fenugreek can also cure dark underarms.
- Consult your doctor: If you are suffering from nigricans aacanthosis (a disorder of the skin that gives as velvety result, light brown with black spots in areas including armpits, then you have to consult a doctor for treatment.
- This condition occurs as a consequence of obesity or an endocrine disorder. it is found in people with diabetes and more frequently in people of African descent.
- Other possible causes include Addison’s disease, disorders of the pituitary gland, growth hormone therapy, hypothyroidism or the use of oral contraceptives.
- :. diet change modify your diet to restrict starches and sugars to control diabetes
- This condition can only be treated by doctors.
- If you do not achieve results with home remedies, consult your doctor for treatment.
- If you are not suffering from hypergydrosis, darker skin is normal in areas of the skin including eyelids and thighs where the skin is very thin . It is not a physical defect.
- Bleaching and excessive exfoliation can
1. Cause scars
2. The hair follicles, sweat glands and pores in the armpits can be infected.
3. Very close to his Swollen lymph infection can spread rapidly through your system, you may cause septic shock.
- Consider all the pros and cons before deciding to alter the delicate skin under the arms. Consult first medical professionals.
Always keep in mind that results vary from person to person! Do you know of any other remedy that effectively treat dark underarms know? Then do not forget to share your experience with us.