People love their hair, and can be an important part in the lives of people. The life cycle of hair growth goes through four stages – the growth stage- anagen hair is thick, stage- catagen hair root begins to degenerate, telogen hair Anagen- early stage- hair stops completely and begins to fall and grow new cells. Diet, hormonal changes, genetic problems, medications, stress, lack of sleep is one of the reasons that could prevent hair grow naturally.
home remedies for hair growth:
There are so many people who spend a lot of money on the treatment of hair to be more beautiful. It is a waste of time and money, as there are many natural home remedies that many your hair grow faster and stronger. Here are some effective remedies that help make hair grow stronger and healthier naturally.
1 . Onion juice
Onions are rich in sulfur, which helps increase the production of collagen tissue hair.
- Finely chop onions or shallots 3/2 red into small pieces.
- mix to obtain the juice.
- Apply all over the scalp.
- Leave for 15 -. 20 minutes
- Discharges with a mild shampoo.
- O chopped onion in boiling water for a few minutes and use this water to rinse your hair.
2 . Eggs
Eggs are high in protein and are rich in zinc, sulfur, iron, phosphorus and iodine, all of which help to grow new hair.
- separate the egg white.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil and honey to the egg.
- Mix and apply throughout the hair.
- Let stand for about 20 minutes.
- rinse with cold water and apply the hair shampoo.
- Repeat at least once every two weeks.
- Note: You can apply egg white
3. fenugreek seeds
These seeds accelerate hair growth and protect the natural color of your hair.
- Soak 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds in water for 4-5 hours, few drops of water are added and milling.
- Add 2 tablespoons coconut milk and mix well.
- the solution to your hair thoroughly apply.
- let stand for half an hour.
- wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- repeat the process if necessary.
process – 2:
- Soak 2 to 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight
- make a fine paste of seeds.
- Apply on the scalp and leave for a few minutes.
- rinse with warm water.
4 . Potato juice
Potatoes are rich in calcium, iron, potassium and proteins that help make your hair grow longer and stronger.
- squeeze the juice of a potato.
- Apply the juice to your hair and scalp.
- Leave for 15 minutes before rinsing.
- This remedy is especially useful for those who suffer from thinning hair.
- Mix 1 cup of potato juice with egg white and a little honey.
- Mix well and apply to your hair.
- Leave for 2 hours before rinsing your hair with a mild shampoo.
5 . Banana
Bananas contain potassium and vitamins A, E and C, which helps your hair grow faster.
- Mash a ripe banana to make a paste.
- Massage this on your scalp and hair.
- Cover your hair with a plastic bag or shower cap.
- Leave for 45 minutes before shampooing.
6 . Henna powder
henna powder is a natural conditioner that adds color to your hair. It also promotes hair growth of existing hair by strengthening its roots.
- Mix 1 cup of henna powder, ¼ cup of yogurt and 2 drops of lemon juice.
- keep a side for2-3 hours or overnight.
- Apply this to the hair, ranging from the scalp to the back of his hair.
- act on the hair until it has dried completely.
- wash with water.
- Repeat at least once every three weeks for hair growth.
7 . Cayenne
Capsaicin, found in cayenne pepper, irritates the scale when applied. This irritation causes an increased flow of blood to the head, causing hair growth.
- Heat gently ½ cup olive oil in a skillet and then add 1 teaspoon cayenne powder.
- stir continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
- fire goes out and let cool.
- apply to your scalp and massage.
- is left for 3 hours or overnight.
- rinse with shampoo.
- Or mix 1 teaspoon of powder and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and apply it correctly on the scalp. It is left for a few minutes and wash with cold water.
8. Green tea
Green tea is rich in anti-oxidants, which stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Prepare a green tea.
- Apply all over the scalp.
- is left for an hour without disturbing.
- rinse with cold water.
- Repeat the process regularly every other week.
9 . Amla / Indian Gooseberry
Amla is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which promotes hair growth and improves hair pigmentation.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of amla powder or juice and lemon juice.
- Apply this solution to your scalp and leave for a few minutes.
- Once dry, rinse with warm water.
- Boil 1 tablespoon of dried gooseberry in 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- strain published this massage mixture into the scalp before bedtime.
- Rinse and wash your hair the next morning.
- For best results, use twice a week.
10. Black Pepper
Black pepper is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine. It stimulates your hair to grow properly.
- Blend 2 teaspoons peppercorns to a powder.
- Add ½ cup of lemon juice and mix to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this to your hair roots and then cover your head with a hot towel.
- Leave for 30 minutes before washing completely.
11. The hibiscus flower
hibiscus flower prevent premature graying of hair and makes it grow thicker. It also helps to cure dandruff.
- Mix hibiscus flowers with few 2 tablespoons coconut or sesame oil to make a paste.
- Apply this all over the hair and scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly using a mild shampoo.
nder promotes regeneration of new hair and scalp circulation. It is also used for the treatment of dandruff.
- Crush 3 garlic cloves.
- boil nail in 3 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and apply this oil on the roots of the hair follicles.
- Repeat the treatment three times a week.
13 . lemon juice and coconut oil
lemon juice and coconut oil helps make your hair grow faster and prevents dandruff, which can cause hair loss.
- Mix the lemon juice and coconut oil 1 :. 2 ratios
- massage on the scalp.
- Leave on the hair for 5 hours to overnight.
- Wash your hair with cold water.
Aloe Vera 14.
Aloe Vera acts as a conditioning agent that promotes hair growth and eliminates dandruff.
- Drinking aloe vera juice half an hour before eating a meal.
- You can also use this aloe vera juice or gel to massage your scalp. It contains antibacterial properties against to prevent fungal infection and.
Avocados have some nutritional compounds that makes your hair grow stronger.
- Mash 1 avocado and 1 banana into a paste.
- massage this mixture into the scalp and leave for about 30 minutes so that the nutrients are absorbed.
- shampooing and conditioning is applied.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil and half mashed avocado.
- Wash your hair and apply this as a hair mask.
- is left for 20 minutes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner then.
- coconut oil heat for 15 -. 20 minutes
- massage your hair from top to bottom with oil
- massage avocado paste on the ends of her hair.
- Leave for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- rinse with shampoo.
16 . Oil Blend
Oil Treatment will do wonders for your hair.
- Lavender oil (used to treat alopecia)
- Rosemary oil
- Thyme oil
- Jojoba oil
- Mix all oils together in equal amounts.
- Apply this to your scalp and then wrap with a shower cap or towel.
- Let stand an hour before rinsing with a mild shampoo.
17 . Vitamin E oil
vitamin E oil is rich in antioxidants that help cleanse free radicals, increase oxygen and blood circulation in the scalp and hair grow faster and healthier.
- Buy some vitamin E oil, available in many stores.
- massage of this oil on the scalp.
- leave it overnight
- soft rinse shampoo the next morning.
18. Coconut milk
Coconut milk is rich in protein and essential fats that promotes hair growth and prevent hair loss.
- You can buy coconut milk in stores or prepare it at home.
- To do this, add the grated coconut to a bowl of water for 5 minutes and then strain.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- thoroughly Apply this milk on the scalp and hair.
- is left for 20 minutes before shampooing.
19 . Olive
Olive oil, when used regularly prevents formation of the hormone DTH and help hair growth. It acts as a natural conditioner because it is rich in antioxidants that make hair soft. Apply the oil before shampooing or include it in your regular diet. Apply this to your hair by mixing with other oils such as sage, lavender for hot oil treatment.
20 . Rosemary oil
Rosemary oil is extracted from rosemary herbs. Increases cell division and expands the blood vessels so that hair grows faster. You can use rosemary oil or mixed with your shampoo or conditioner, or massaging the scalp with the combination of other essential oils.
21. Coconut oil
Coconut oil contains protein and potassium, both useful for maintaining healthy scalp and to increase the growth of new hair. Apply coconut oil regularly to condition damaged hair. Dandruff also cures and acts as a humectant.
22. Jojoba Oil
oil acts as a stimulator of jojoba, preventing their hair dry and brittle. Cleans pores, giving them some space and allowing new hair to grow there. Applying jojoba oil at night and leave overnight for best results.
23. Diet Plan
After some changes in the diet can lead to a big change in your hair growth.
- Avoid processed foods and beverages.
- vegetables are dark green in your diet because they contain iron, which helps the hair to grow back.
- Eat foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids it is such as fish, nuts, etc.
- Include foods containing vitamin E as cereals, sunflower oil, soybean oil, etc. in your diet.
- eating citrus fruits like amla, orange, lemon, kiwi, guava, etc., which are rich in vitamin C.
- eat foods like bananas, potatoes, chicken, oatmeal, fish and beans, which contain vitamin B. This helps stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and increases blood circulation in the scalp.
- intake of vitamin A helps promote strong hair growth. So are carrots, prunes, papaya, mango, etc., in your diet. However not overeat these foods.
- has protein and fiber-rich foods such as whole grains, eggs, soy, beans, etc. Our hair is made of special protein called keratin; it promotes new hair growth.
- Flax seeds are rich in essential fatty acids so include this oil in your diet.
Tips to help hair growth:
- After shampooing, rinse with apple cider vinegar to get healthy hair growth and balance the pH.
- Regular massage with essential oils and wrap your head with a shower cap or towel will help promote hair growth by reducing hair loss and split ends.
- Apply sage oil for hair with either apple cider vinegar or other essential oil.
- Apply flaxseed oil with the combination of other oils.
- Hot oil or warm massage oil on the scalp improves blood circulation and removes dead skin flakes to promote strong growth of new hair.
- drink plenty of water.
- Do not dry the hair and brush gently. Try not to use the silicon-based hair products.
- Apply conditioner and sit in a stream room regularly.
- Do not wash your hair regularly because it makes your hair dry and rough.
- Avoid hair products or tying your hair too.
- protect your hair from sunlight and dust using a scarf or a hat.
- Avoid stress.
- taking 400 mg of standardized saw palmetto and 100 mg of beta sitosterol daily extract.
- hormonal imbalance and changes in your body will lead to hair loss is thus a perfect diet and maintain a healthy weight.
If there are other reasons more drugs, excess weight, stress, etc., which prevent your hair growth then consult a dermatologist.
Have you tried any of these methods? Do you know any other resources to increase hair growth? Share your experience with us!