The liver is the body’s largest organ that has to perform various functions such as producing bile and cholesterol in the body by the digestion of food and also provides all essential nutrients and energy for the body to perform their regular functions. It also helps regulate levels of fat, protein and blood sugar.
not only it helps metabolize various drugs or alcohol you like most and also the liver has to work continuously to eliminate waste and other toxins from the body, but also helps manage a number of risks. So it’s not one or two but a lot of problems in the liver and other health problems will remain at bay.
Or you have a risk of fatty liver, hepatitis (A, B, C, D and E), jaundice and liver cirrhosis are some common liver problems you have to suffer her. However some of these problems are generally administered with natural home remedies listed below, while others need some medical attention. So here we focus on three liver diseases such as fatty liver, hepatitis and liver cirrhosis can be prevented or cured completely with these natural home remedies.
There are three common stages of liver disease, which is cured thoroughly by early identification and treatment of liver disease in the initial stage itself. They are fatty liver, hepatitis (liver inflammation that leads to jaundice) and liver cirrhosis (hepatic fibrosis). Let us know about these 3 liver problems in detail and natural remedies to cure completely.
Home Remedies for Liver Diseases
Here we know all about the natural home remedies for the treatment of
- Fatty Liver
- hepatitis (a, B and C)
- liver cirrhosis
to get rid of these problems in the liver, you have to follow all these natural and effective remedies, but make sure consult your doctor immediately for complete healing of these liver problems.
1) Fatty Liver:
Fatty liver or steatosis hepatitis is the first and the initial stage of the occurrence of any liver problems. So one should always be alerted and start taking care of the liver. This problem is caused mainly due to diet and related lifestyle diseases. If left untreated this then this can lead to fatty liver disease liver even more serious as cirrhosis and liver cancer (in certain cases).
This liver problem is defined as a condition that the liver is enlarged due to accumulation of fat cells. This alcoholic fatty liver may be induced or nonalcoholic. Each time the liver is overloaded with these toxins like alcohol, fat or anything else that makes it harder to work to burn fat at a faster pace, but is not able to convert all fat into energy.
Therefore, you will feel a sudden loss of appetite, lethargy, pain in the right upper abdomen, heartburn, heartburn, vomiting or nausea and body slows down due to fatigue. This fatty liver is also caused by the increase in the extraction of fat from the intestines (where the food eaten is processed). Fat intake in the diet, if it remains in high fat continuously then reaching the liver may also remains high.
These fats reduces the ability of liver to metabolise fats such large amounts at any time, therefore, all these excess fat is stored as triglycerides. Finally, this gradual accumulation of fat certainly trigger inflammation and damage to healthy liver cells.
The main cause of this is the excessive consumption of fatty liver alcohol, but in some cases can cause the non – alcohol drinkers too. For people who are not – alcoholic, the reasons are poor diet, prolonged use of prescription drugs, hunger, certain problems lifestyle and obesity levels, diabetes or high cholesterol
This fatty liver also called to arise during pregnancy due to hormonal imbalances that usually occur during pregnancy and weight gain. But remember that once the baby is born then the liver heals itself without any treatment to it.
However, this fatty liver is a free symptom and if not detected in routine blood test then continued to progress to a more severe form. This increased fat liver entire structure is interrupted and therefore interfere with liver functions and triggers inflammatory conditions.
This eventually leads to the death of healthy liver cells also leads to serious liver damage with symptoms of jaundice, along with the whites of the eyes, nails, skin around the line hair turning a yellowish hue, and unknown sudden weight loss and difficulties in blood clotting.
So to get rid of all these problems, you have to check yourself regularly for fatty liver disease. Make sure that if you are having diabetes or obesity, then you have more risk than people who do not have it, so regularly diagnosed through medical tests.
But if it turns out that fatty liver, then you need to change your diet and lifestyle to prevent fatty liver. Although there are many remedies herbal for the treatment of this fatty liver, but most of the time, changes in diet and lifestyle only required to cure the problem of fatty liver.
home remedies for fatty liver
Here are the remedies of diet and lifestyle to cure this fatty liver. Apart from this, some natural home remedies are also listed below. Follow regularly for a healthy liver and thus all other bodily functions.
Include all these changes in your daily diet and follow them to get rid of fatty liver.
- is best to avoid making bad carbohydrates, like sugar, pasta, refined flour, white bread, refined and processed food or other refreshments. These foods are easily converted into triglycerides which are a type of fat that accumulates in the liver easily. Having a low carbohydrate diet that will not cross 1500 calories each day.
- regularly have some healthy carbohydrates including grains less processed or unprocessed whole grains, fruits, vegetables and beans in the daily diet to prevent this from fatty liver.
- Avoid intake of bad fats such as saturated and trans fats containing foods like meat rich in fats like lamb, beef, pork, butter, chicken skin, ice – cream, dairy products, whole fat, cheese, lard, etc. Also cut trans – fats containing foods, avoiding commercially baked muffins, cookies, cakes, nuts, pasta, pastries, packaged snacks like chips and crackers, shortening, stick margarine, candy bars, fried foods, etc.
- Include good fats like monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats in your daily diet. For taking monounsaturated fats, you have to choose cold-pressed oil for cooking purpose and also those with omega – 3. Some good oils such as canola oil, olive oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil , sesame oil, etc. Add more avocados, olives, nuts like peanuts, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts and peanut butter. For polyunsaturated fats, may include soybean oil, safflower oil, corn oil, flaxseed, walnuts, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin seeds, soy milk, fatty fish like tuna, mackerel, trout, salmon, herring, sardines, tofu, etc. Even though the good fats are good in nature but anything that is taken in excessive amounts or convert itself definitely unhealthy or bad. So avoid taking too much.
- Always use less amounts of sugar and salt in your daily diet. In that place of salt, you can start using a healthy condiment such as vinegar or lemon juice. Also use organic honey in place of refined sugar to reduce the amount of salt and sugar in your daily diet.
- The use of healthy spices like turmeric, cumin, ginger, etc. while cooking the dishes will help heal the problems of fatty liver excellently.
- The intake of fruit that helps in burning fat diet quickly as pineapple, papaya, apples and other fruits rich in similar fiber in the daily diet to cure this problem liver.
- fresh (uncooked preferred one) ripe tomatoes will also help cure this fatty liver disease and also to prevent their recurrence.
- The daily intake of 1/2 cup of bitter gourd juice or pieces help address this enlarged liver and also brings the levels of blood sugar to go down. But be sure to have your juice by mixing honey in it rather than any sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- Vitamin C is very useful as this will help prevent damage liver cells that can occur from inflammatory conditions of the liver. So they include fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C. You can also make juices that are extracted from citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons and other, and consume on an empty stomach, which helps deal with the fatty liver.
2. Changes in lifestyle:
Along with changes in diet, you need to bring some changes in your daily lifestyle mentioned below.
- is advisable to limit your intake of alcohol, as alcohol is one of the main causes of fatty liver. If you are suffering from this condition, then you have to stop drinking completely. But when once relieved of this fatty liver then you can maintain the safety limit (20 grams per day) of this alcohol or otherwise stop taking it.
- Being obese or overweight will be risking life. So reduce your weight by simply following the healthy and nutritious diet and get some exercise every day. Never skip meals and stay hungry for longer periods of time as this will aggravate the condition of the liver instead of this, you have a regular exercise routine.
- Exercise is another important thing you have to do regularly to avoid not only fatty liver, but also for overall health. Exercising for at least 30 minutes a day will help you maintain health and ideal weight. Or you can go with liver special exercises such as jogging, aerobics, etc., which are especially good for the liver problem.
- Disruption of certain drugs affect the liver in a negative way. Therefore, it is best to replace these drugs with someone less harmful to get rid of this fatty liver.
- Therefore, intake of certain medications such as metformin to treat diabetes, resistance to statins insulin medication to control high cholesterol and medicines that will certainly help treat obesity, which are recommended by the doctor.
barberry herbs helps nourish the liver and thus helps to make proper liver functions. You can take this herb in a supplement form up to 400 mg daily. This herb if taken in over dosage then some toxicity is caused and also leads to the occurrence of spontaneous abortions in pregnant women (avoid taking this herb). So having them in the right dose through consultation with the doctor.
Licorice is effective for treatment of non-remedy – problems NAFLD. This is widely used in Ayurveda to treat liver disorders. Here is the recipe of how to make licorice tea to treat liver diseases.
- powder licorice root – 1 to 2 teaspoon
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- colander or sieve
- Take a cup and pour licorice root powder in it.
- Then pour boiling water over this licorice powder.
- Allow it to steep for a few minutes covering.
- Now strain the liquid into another cup with strainer or sieve help.
- have this licorice tea for once or twice a day to get relief from non -. Alcoholic fatty liver
- Continue consumption of this tea a day until completely cured of this fatty liver.
5. sacred shell:
The cascara function as a digestive aid and therefore supports the liver for its functioning to convert fat into energy. So you can take this cascara as an infusion of up to 1 ml per day. But make sure not to be taken by pregnant women and also avoid taking this too frequently because it causes diarrhea.
dandelion is another effective remedy for fatty liver. It acts as a potent liver cleanser and thereby increases the production of bile. It also helps improve the pancreas, stomach, kidneys and spleen functions which in turn helps reduce liver problems. You can take this dandelion in raw form or tincture or supplement. To get rid of this fatty liver, you have to take 5 to 10 ml of this tincture dandelion day until the problem disappears fatty liver. Make sure that the dandelion has some side effects including dermatitis and digestive problems.
Goldenseal is one of the best natural remedies to treat fatty liver. This herb helps in lubrication liver thoroughly. This acts as a natural cleanser and a purifier that can be consumed as a daily supplement to get rid of this fatty liver and other infections. Remember that pregnant women should not use this herbal remedy to treat fatty liver.
8. Milk thistle:
Milk thistle is an effective herb that has been used since ages to protect the liver by reducing the ALT and the harmful effects toxins to the liver and cause damage to it. These seeds of milk thistle are well known for their therapeutic properties and therefore damaged liver cells heal.
9. Green Tea:
Green tea has natural properties anti – oxidant property helps eliminate toxins (harmful) from the liver and body. This tea also contains rich amounts of catechins that help to support liver functions. Therefore, it helps to contribute to improving the health of the liver. So eat this green tea for at least 2 -. 3 times a day to get rid of the problem quickly
10. Soy proteins
Recent studies have found that consumption of soy protein may also help reduce fat accumulation in the liver and thus helps in restoring liver functions properly. So this is achieved soy protein from soybeans, soy milk, tofu, yogurt, etc.
Avocados are nutrient dense super natural food that helps the body produce glutathione, which is essential for the liver to eliminate all harmful toxins. In some recent studies also indicated that to enhance liver health, you have to take avocados (to cleanse the liver) regularly.
12. The carrots and beets:
carrots and beet roots are a rich source of plant – flavonoids and beta – carotene which helps stimulate and improve liver function in general . Carrots have an important role in flushing out all toxins from the body and these carrots help a lot in preventing inflammation or infection of the liver which ultimately results in the prevention of hepatitis, cirrhosis and cholestasis. Therefore they have regularly to clean liver problems.
13. Vitamin E:
Vitamin E has therapeutic which helps protect the liver against toxins that in turn helps for the normal cleaning process. Vitamin E is found in margarine and vegetable oil (soybean, safflower, corn and cottonseed), wheat germ, olives, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
grapefruit is having rich amounts of vitamin C and anti – oxidants which increases the natural process of cleansing the liver. Usually have a small glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice helps boost liver detoxification enzymes which in turn helps eliminate carcinogens and other toxins in the liver.
Hepatitis is a disease in which the liver becomes inflamed. There are different types of hepatitis such as hepatitis A, B, C, etc., which may be different from each other, but they will lead to swelling and inflammation of the liver cells. Reaching viral hepatitis, which is caused due to virus attacks. Although more common types of viral hepatitis are hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C in less threatening that the problem is caused by the hepatitis A is the smallest.
Whenever it detects the symptoms of hepatitis as heaviness in the right side of the abdomen, loss of appetite, itching, tiredness, light-colored stools and greyish and jaundice then you have to immediately apply some home remedies. Make sure this hepatitis is caused mainly due to alcohol intake and harmful chemicals, drug abuse, weak immune system, genetic condition, etc. But remember to consult your doctor after a day or two, if not able to control this liver disease is wise thing to save your liver and your overall health.
Hepatitis A is a highly contagious liver disease caused due to hepatitis A (HAV), which is one of several types of hepatitis viruses causing inflammation and therefore it affects the liver’s ability to function properly. You get this hepatitis A higher frequency of contaminated food or water or close contact with people who are infected with this problem. Remember this mild cases of hepatitis A does not require any treatment, since most people who are infected recover completely without any permanent damage to the liver and operation.
to get rid of this problem, you need to practice good hygiene such as washing hands frequently to protect against hepatitis A. However some vaccines are also available for people who are most at risk. Some signs and symptoms that caused this hepatitis A include fatigue, clay – colored stools, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or discomfort, loss of appetite, joint pain, dark urine, low fever, jaundice with a disease mild, etc. .
This hepatitis A can easily pass through these various ways, such as eating food without washing their hands after using the bathroom (especially for infected people), consumption of contaminated water, participate in relationships sex with someone who is having this virus or being in close contact with a person infected, eating raw shellfish that is contaminated water with sewage, etc. Remember that hepatitis not cause any damage to the liver in the long term and not also be chronic, but in rare cases, may cause some loss of functionality of the liver that occurs suddenly especially in old or older people or others who have chronic liver disease.
Some preventive measures for hepatitis A are avoiding all sexual activity if you or your partner are suffering from this hepatitis A (even condoms do not provide adequate protection on the spread of this problem), all days to make a habit of washing hands properly after using the bathroom (scrub for at least 20 seconds, rinse well and dry hands with a disposable towel) or change the diaper, or before preparing or eating food, never ever prepared food at home, especially for the other, if you are actively infected with this problem, the patient can take the vaccine against hepatitis A.
hepatitis B is another serious infection of the liver that was caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). In some cases, this liver infection hepatitis B will become chronic that lasts more than 6 -. 8 months, which in turn increases the risk of liver failure, cirrhosis or liver cancer
Almost all people who are infected with hepatitis B, adults will recover quickly and completely, but children or babies who are more likely to develop chronic hepatitis B infection. Vaccine intake will certainly help prevent this hepatitis B, but make sure that if you already have, then you have no cure. If already infected after taking certain precautions will help prevent the spread of HBV to others.
Some of the signs and symptoms of hepatitis B include dark urine, fever, abdominal pain, joint pain, loss of appetite, weakness and fatigue, vomiting, nausea and jaundice, etc. This virus can be transmitted from one person to another through blood, semen or other body fluids.
Here are some of the most common ways that this HBV is transmitted from one person to another are sexual contact with an infected partner in your blood, semen, saliva or vaginal secretions from entering the body , sharing needles and syringes contaminated with infected blood, use of accidental needle sticks, from mother to child transfer at the time of birth.
Some preventive measures for hepatitis B include having insurance or not having sex with your sexual partner and be sure that the use of new latex condom reduces the risk but not eliminate the risk entirely, proof of a sexual partner and yourself before having sex to avoid this problem, never share your needles and syringes if you are using intravenous drugs and stop sharing their razors or toothbrushes, etc., that may be carriers of any traces of infected blood. Apart from these, be sure to learn about hepatitis B, always keep in touch with friends and family, take care of yourself, especially about your liver by not drinking alcohol and taking medicines without prescription without consulting the doctor and take the hepatitis B vaccine for people who suffer from this problem.
Hepatitis C is a liver infection that was caused by the virus that leads to inflammation. Most people are generally infected with hepatitis C virus (HCV). Not show any symptoms, so most people do not know they are suffering from this infection of hepatitis C liver until the liver is damaged. This problem is one of several hepatitis and is considered as the most serious forms of virus.
Hepatitis C is usually passed through contact with contaminated blood (through needles that are commonly shared in the use of illegal drugs). Although, they have no symptoms, but when once in the early stages of about 2 to 4 months after exposure to the virus, then these following signs and symptoms occur in small proportion of those infected. They include nausea, lack of appetite, fatigue, abdominal pain, fever, muscle and joint pain, dark urine, jaundice, etc.
Some of the measures of prevention of hepatitis C include avoiding alcohol, avoid the intake of drugs (OTC), which causes liver damage, prevent others to keep contact blood (if you are suffering from this virus) by not sharing toothbrushes, razors with another or donate the organs of blood or body or semen others, stop the use of illegal drugs, should be careful with piercing and tattoos, asking about how your computer is clean and also check whether employees are using sterile or needles and if you do not receive the required response then just go to another store, it is not insurance to participate in unprotected sex with multiple partners or with a partner suffering from this health problem or those whose health is unknown.
Home Remedies for hepatitis:
Here are the natural home remedies for treating any type of hepatitis. Try them regularly to get complete relief of hepatitis.
1. Carambola – Cumin seeds:
carambola is thymol, which is an antiseptic and germicidal that helps prevent the virus that causes hepatitis (in any form). cumin seeds help provide pain relief, help for proper digestion of food and to get rid of intestinal worms. This process helps give combinational hepatitis complete relief by preventing the virus that causes it and also to calm from their symptoms.
- seeds carambola – 1 teaspoon
- cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Rock salt – pinch
- water (optional)
- Take a pan and pour the cumin seeds and seeds of carambola in her.
- dry them properly roasted and ground them to get its powder form.
- You can dry roast them separately and ground into powder separately and mix in a bowl.
- Then add a pinch or some rock salt to it and stirred well.
- consume this spice mixture in powder form by ingesting them with a cup of water.
- continue to take this mixture twice a day until complete relief of this hepatitis is obtained.
2. Licorice and honey:
Licorice contains an active ingredient called glycyrrhizin that helps treat hepatitis and its complications. This active component reduces levels of liver enzymes, such as ALT to reduce the problem, but make sure not to take this without consulting your doctor. help of the honey has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help get rid of the discomfort caused by it.
- licorice powder – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 2 tsp
bitter cola and hepatitis b |