Earache affects both adults and children. Statistics have shown that the most common reason parents seek medical help for their children.
Doctors refer to it as earache. It can affect your two ears, or just one. It manifests itself through the sharp, dull or burning pain, depending on their character. Its intensity varies from mild to excruciating pain.
Common causes of earache:
- insert objects into the ear
- shampoo or water in the ear
- acute or chronic otitis (ear inflammation)
- Excess cerumen (ear wax)
- Sinusitis (sinus infection)
- hearing damage due to changes in pressure
- Less common causes of earache:
- Problems with teeth, toothache
- dental infection abscess tooth
- perforated eardrum
- temporomandibular joint syndrome
- (persistent) chronic otitis externa
- Trigeminal neuralgia
Try this 200 year old remedy to relieve earache.
Carefully crack open a walnut. Use a knife if it is easier for you. Remove the core and pour a little oil in the peel.
Place the cover on a hot plate heated. Boil for 2 minutes. Be careful, do not spill the oil. The shell release some iodine will improve the healing properties of oil you are using.
produce oil using a syringe. carefully place some of its oil in the ear cure sore. The pain disappears instantly!