Some of the best ways to keep your heart health include smoking cessation smoking so that regular checkups from your doctor, reducing stress , eat more fiber , exercise regularly, moderating your alcohol intake, adding fish to your diet, eliminating cholesterol, increase the intake of antioxidants, and many more.
Cardiovascular health is one of the most talked about topics of medicine, nutrition, and lifestyle industries today. Given that relacionadas- cardiovascular disease are the biggest cause of death worldwide each year, is a serious problem that thousands of specialists around the world are trying to address. However, as it turns out, some of the best ways to protect yourself from cardiovascular diseases such as heart attacks, strokes, heart disease, stroke and other serious health risks have nothing to do with going to a doctor. You are in control of your heart health because the most important elements for maintaining a healthy heart are the options of his staff do every day.
Things you eat and do things that are under their control, and by altering your lifestyle and nutritional habits in certain ways, can significantly increase the strength and longevity of your heart. Ideally, a combination of techniques heart health explains then make its way into your life to improve your health. If you can manage to implement all 20 in your daily or weekly life, then your ticker thrilled and quality of life will emerge dramatically. Let’s take a closer look at some of the best ways to keep your heart healthy.
20 ways to keep your heart healthy
1) Increase antioxidant intake – Antioxidants are some of the elements more important human health because they protect your body from the damaging effects of free radicals, which can cause chronic diseases and cancer and cardiovascular disease. Studies have shown as much as a 20% reduction in heart disease when antioxidants are an important part of the diet of a person. Increase intake of berries, nuts beans artichokes Cocoa citrus fruit and greens vegetables , all of which they are rich in antioxidants. Also intake lean beef can also help lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
2) quit smoking – Cigarettes contain a dangerous combination of chemicals, many of which have been proven to negatively affect your heart health. In addition, smoking causes constriction blood vessels, leading to increased blood pressure and increased risk of heart attacks and strokes.
3) See your doctor regularly – Nobody likes to go to the doctor because it usually means they are sick or worried about their health. However, regular checkups a doctor may allow you to discover their areas of “danger” of health and medical offer beneficial and specific advice on how to eliminate or reduce risk factors that may contribute to the heart disease based on their lifestyle, genetics and other contributing factors.
4) maintain consistent activity – Although exercise is very important for heart health, so it is remaining constantly active . sedentary lifestyles contribute to higher blood pressure, poor eating habits, lower metabolic rates, and a generally lower level of heart health. Take up a hobby like gardening, go for a bike ride, or volunteer at a community center to remain active in their free time without having to go to the gym.
5) Reduce stress – Stress can really be a murderer! You can increase your blood pressure and blood cholesterol, while at the same time you passed manage their stress dangerously, as increased smoking, drinking or eating unhealthy food to cope with stressful situations. Learn about deploying and healthy ways to deal with stress can seriously increase your heart health.
6) a lot and often laugh – laughter is the best medicine for a number of reasons, but when it comes to the heart health, laughter actually increases blood flow and prevents hardening of the arteries, which is a major factor contributing to cardiovascular disease.
7) Exercise regularly – Perhaps the most important way to prevent heart problems is to exercise regularly . Increases blood flow, increases metabolism, lowers cholesterol, helps lose weight, and maintain a active lifestyle that will keep your heart in great shape.
8) follow the right career path – Although this seems a topic unrelated choose the right career and maintenance of constant happiness can do wonders for heart health. You can highlight, make your more active and energetic, and increase the release of beneficial hormones in your body that optimize metabolism and keep your heart healthy.
9) Practice Yoga – Yoga is a wonderful way to relax and reduce stress, but also increases the flexibility of its body, including blood vessels and arteries, which can help prevent plaque buildup and atherosclerosis , which contribute to strokes and heart attacks.
10) Socialize often – Maintaining a social life not only leave you out of the house and move, but social interactions have been shown to lower blood pressure and increased release of beneficial endorphins that keep their organs and immune system to function properly.
11) remove cholesterol – Bad cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) can clog arteries, causing plaque buildup, increase blood pressure, and overall ruin the health of your heart. Removal of “bad” cholesterol in your diet, and replacing the good cholesterol (HDL), you can rebalance the fatty acids in the body to prevent cardiovascular disease.
12) Get Enough Sleep – Sleep is essential for heart health because it gives your body a chance to rest and detoxify. Moreover, lack sleep has been connected to calcium accumulation in the arteries, which can cause heart attacks. additional stress, irritability, and poor lifestyle choices are also the result of inadequate sleep habits.
13) Add fiber to your diet – Fiber is one of the most important elements in the diet to protect your heart. scrapings fiber and removes excess “bad” cholesterol, moderate your digestive system, it improves absorption of nutrients, and may even decrease the chances of diabetes , which is an important co-contributor to heart disease .
14) sunbathe – Getting some rays is not only relaxing, but also allows the body doses much needed vitamin D , which is not only good for bone strength, but has also been shown as an important preventive vitamin-related heart disease according to recent studies.
15) Reduce alcohol consumption – This is a difficult issue, as most people suggest that a glass of wine or two a day is beneficial due to the antioxidants present . However, excessive less healthy consumption of alcoholic beverages may increase your blood pressure, lead to obesity, and change your cholesterol balance in a negative direction.
1 6) work in patience – Patience is a virtue that also happens to reduce stress. We are upset about the ordinary, anxious or frustrated by having to wait in traffic jams or long lines we are doing our body significant damage, while we could change our thinking and actually benefit our bodies in place. Shift your perspective and improve your chances of having a healthy heart!
17) for a weight loss – Obesity is an important contributing factor to heart disease, as it increases the bad cholesterol, increases its pressure blood, raises the chances of developing atherosclerosis, diabetes and sleep apnea. Weight loss can eliminate these risk factors that can damage the heart.
18) having a pet – Studies have shown that connection with a pet can increase their quality of life, reduce stress, cause you to be more active and generally reduce your chances of developing heart disease. Get a new dog or cat and see what a boost to their mentality and health that can be!
19) to reduce its dependence on technology – In our modernized world, constantly rely on smart phones, iPads, computers, television and other technological advances. many of them require us to not only be sedentary, which contributes to heart disease, but also increase their level of stress hormones in the body and increase blood pressure. Take a break from technology from time to time and go enjoy the real world.
20) remain sexually active – This may be a touch issue for some people, but in fact, staying sexually active with their associated versions very beneficial endorphins and hormones in your body, mind as an exercise, and it has been shown in numerous studies to reduce stress, lower blood pressure and contribute to a healthier heart.