Who does not hate the pain? everything we do – and some people go to enormous efforts to try to get rid of chronic pain The pain response we take for granted is actually a sophisticated and instantaneous reaction
Pain happens for one simple reason :. to protect If your brain registers pain normally stop doing what caused it.
Dating back to instinct “fight or flight” . It is the body’s way of letting him know that what he is doing is harmful, and that has to stop.
Then 20 causes body pain are presented
1. Muscle pain – represents a difficult skill to move in our lives. Experience migraines when we know what decision to make and do the same. Be sure to put some time aside each day to relax. Do something that will relieve that tension.
2. Neck pain – is a sign that you may be having trouble forgiving others or even yourself. If you feel pain in the neck, think about the things you like about yourself and others. Consciously work toward forgiveness.
3. Sore gums – is linked to the decisions are not made or can not stand. Define your goals and go for them.
4. Pain in the shoulder – may indicate that you are carrying an emotional charge. This is where the saying “take a problem” comes from.
5. Stomach pain – may occur when it has not been digested, figuratively, something negative. The feeling of not being respected by others may cause a sensation in the stomach.
6. Upper back pain – indicates that lacks emotional support, or feels unloved. If you are single, you might be the right time to go out and meet someone.
7. Lower Back Pain – could mean that you worry too much about money or lacks emotional support
8. Pain in the sacrum and tailbone – this means that you are sitting on an issue that must be addressed. Getting to the bottom of it and see resolution.
9. elbow pain – directly related to its resistance to change in your life. If the arms are stiff, you can say that you are too rigid in your life.
10. Pain in arms – means that you are taking someone or something as an emotional charge. It may be time to wonder why it takes is maintained.
11. Pain in the hands – hands symbolize our connection to others. If you feel pain in your hands, this may mean that you do not reach each other very often.
12. Pain in the hips – manifests itself when we are afraid to move. sore hips may indicate a resistance to change and move forward.
13. General pain in hips – is related to an imbalance in the way it is related to life and a sense of lack of love and support
14 .. joint pain – indicates an inability to be flexible. Be open to new ways of thinking, new lessons and experiences of life.
15. Knee pain – symbolizes our relationship with another subject, balanced or aggressive
16 .. Toothache – means that you are not satisfied with the situation you’re in -. And this affects your emotions in everyday life
17. Pain in the ankles means you are not allowing yourself to be happy. It might be time to be more lenient toward himself.
18. Pain fatiguing – caused by boredom, resistance, and denial of what is needed to move forward. Open yourself to that voice that can take you to a new experience.
19. Foot Pain – caused by depression. Too much negativity can occur under your feet. Enjoy the small pleasures of life – adopt a pet or find a new hobby
20 .. Unexplained pain in various body parts – this process weakens the immune system and all systems in the body
Thus, while the body may appear in a disease state, it is more or less. a clean condition -. a state that will soon pass