Some of the best food can add to your diet to gain weight in a healthy way potatoes , pasta, rice , exotic [19459007incluir] fruit nuts shrimp , red meat, bananas eggs granola , bagels , avocados , and many more.
When most people think about weight gain, which is seen as a bad thing; there is no denying that obesity is a widespread in the world today problem. However, there are some people who really need to gain weight for a variety of reasons. If you are a Hollywood actor pack on a few pounds for a new role, or college athlete who wants to do a great job for next season, it is important to know how to gain weight healthily, manageable. In addition, when recovering from an injury or illness, which often causes a drop in body weight gain weight in a healthy way can be very important.
As with most health goals, there is a healthy and unhealthy way to achieve this weight gain shape. Sitting on a couch, eating pizza, fries, and beer for a few weeks will certainly lead to weight gain, but not the healthy kind of weight gain you want. As we can see in modern society, overweight or obesity is easy, but gain weight in a healthy way, controllable requires more effort and determination. There are many health risks associated with increasing unhealthy weight, such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, diabetes , a slow metabolism, drop , and a general decline general health. That said, having a body weight that is too low can also be dangerous, resulting in hormonal problems, loss of bone density and organ malfunction. Sometimes, loss of appetite can also cause weight loss . Research suggests that the umami taste inrceases satiety and improves appetite. However, if the foods are added below your daily or weekly diet, you will be able gain weight in a healthy way to avoid all these problems and get the results you want!
1) Potatoes – This is probably the option most obvious way to gain weight, like most people immediately cut these heavy carbohydrate vegetables your diet when you are trying to lose weight. Fortunately, potatoes are also rich in fiber and vitamin C , plus it gives a blow to his weight. Be sure to keep skin at optimal levels of nutrients!
2) whole grain bread – Bread is a natural source of carbohydrates, but eating regular white bread is an empty and less healthy way to get them. Choose whole grain bread , which is full of fiber and nutrients, in addition to the burden of carbohydrate-boosting weight.
3) Peanut Butter – One of the easiest and most delicious to increase healthy weight ways is by spread some peanut butter on the bread. Salty, smooth peanut butter on toast has about 200 calories, but also provides a high protein boost that your body can use productively.
4) Cheese – The best thing is that you put cheese on practically anything. The high fat content in most cheeses will certainly help increase your weight, but the cheese also contains necessary Vitamins and minerals as well as a good amount of protein, which will help you gain that weight in a healthy way.
5) Whole Milk – One of the easiest ways to earn some extra weight is to get rid of skim milk and replace it with high fat content all milk [Básicamentelagrasasedejaenlaadicióndesólo60caloríasporporciónsinotambiénmantenerunagrancantidaddevitaminasadicionalesygrasassaludablesensulecheUncambiofácilquelepuededarcomoresultadoelaumentodepesorápidamente
6) Red meat – Having a steak once or twice a week may seem indulgent, but red meat is high in minerals your body needs, along with a good fat and calories. The more marbling is a piece of meat, the more fat is in the court, which will help increase your weight. However, eating too many rich lots of red meat each week can cause other health problems, so eating red meat in moderation!
7) Butter – This is a slippery slope to weight gain, as too much butter can be a negative health risk . However, if you’re looking to pack on some pounds quickly, add butter to your meals and as a starting point for cooking (replacing Olive oil or Plant oil) . You will be consuming about 80 grams of fat per 100 grams of butter, one of the most high-fat foods out there that will definitely increase your weight.
8) Eggs – This is one of the most popular and fastest ways to gain healthy weight ways. Eating whole eggs floods your body with good cholesterol, moderate amounts of calories and high levels of vitamins A, D, and E. In addition, eggs are not filled as much as other foods, which means it can take a serious boost weight by eating 3-4 whole eggs a day.
9) Bananas – For a quick on the fly helps energy and weight gain grab a banana. They are high in potassium , carbohydrates and other important nutrients that give you energy and keep you healthy, but there are also more than 100 calories in a banana, so it can help you do a great job.
10) Salmon – The addition of this protein and food rich in minerals to your diet 2-3 times a week not only the compensation of these foods where you avoid red meat, but it will also help bulk up, not to mention increasing your immune system and protect your cardiovascular system.
11) Pasta -. Similar to the addition of potatoes to your diet way to increase your weight, make sure that have a lot of pasta It is composed almost entirely of carbohydrates which is what your body needs to add bulk. The confusion of a thick bolognese sauce and red meat tomatoes will help you increase your calorie count even more!
12) Granola – This may not seem like the most exciting to add to your diet food, but high concentration sugar, fiber and protein (providing eat their granola with yogurt ) is a very healthy way for you to add some extra calories to your diet.
Fruits 13) dried – When fruits are drying , which actually retain more calories than fresh fruit, do not fill up so quickly, and can help seriously in the pound pack a healthy and nutritious way.
14) of exotic fruits – Some of the more unusual fruits like handles papayas and pineapples are very high in sugar and can help pack on some extra pounds, healthy and without much effort. In addition, rich minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and content of these fruits (not to mention fiber) will ensure that is gaining weight in a healthy way.
15) Shrimp – These tasty bite-sized crustaceans are full of calories and healthy forms of fat and acids found beneficial to health. In addition, the shrimp are easy to chop and does not seem to fill you up very quickly, which can have a big boost in calories without feeling sluggish.
16) Bagels – Although these are quite as bread, they are actually very calorie-dense and are full of complex carbohydrates. They are easy on-the-go to and food at any time of day to pack on some extra pounds.
17) Avocados – These tasty fruits are rich in calories, about 140 calories each! However, while helping to make a great job and calorie load avocados also gives you a rich variety of minerals, including particularly potassium, as well as vitamin E acid folic.
18) Rice – Like pasta, bread and potatoes, brown rice is a great carbohydrate source compact carbon and also it gives you a healthy dose of fiber to improve heart levels of health, digestion and cholesterol.
19) Cornbread – This popular type of bread can not be popular worldwide, but the Western Hemisphere knows and loves this kind of sweet bread that packs more 300 calories per piece. Some additional pieces of cornbread and see healthy weight gain in no time!
20) chicken breast – Chicken breast is relatively low in fat, but has almost 100 calories in a medium sized breast. If you have already reached your fat intake, but are looking for calorie load, chicken breasts are an great choice !