When the heart pumps blood into the arteries is then generated blood pressure or BP. Each time you observe the blood pressure reading, then you enter a set of two digits, it means 120/80 (blood pressure reading normally) which is represented as systolic / diastolic blood pressure.
Systolic blood pressure is the pressure in the arteries to the heart contracts and pumps blood to the organs, while diastolic blood pressure is the pressure in the arteries when the heart relaxes after contraction. If the person has a systolic blood pressure between 90-120 mm Hg and diastolic blood pressure between 60 to 80 mm Hg, then the person is a healthy adult. Or if BP above 130/80 is then called as high blood pressure or hypertension and if this pressure drops below 90/60 then it is termed as low blood pressure or hypotension.
Low blood pressure or hypotension is a health problem that occurs when the blood pressure of a person is low and is a condition in which blood is not able to transfer oxygen and other essential nutrients all vital organs and this in turn causes the organs such as the heart, brain, kidneys, etc., may not function properly and therefore damaged temporarily or permanently.
Therefore, it would be more effective in keeping blood pressure at normal levels, not only to protect the vital organs in the body, but also to prevent the shock of life-threatening problems, such as constant pressure low blood undoubtedly cause an error in the vital organs functionality. of
The dizziness, laziness, fatigue, nausea, fainting, lack of concentration, depression, blurred vision, palpitations, thirst, difficulty breathing, cold, pale, clammy skin are some of the symptoms this low blood pressure.
This hypotension is usually caused by one of several reasons such as prolonged bed rest, dehydration, stress and anxiety, decreased blood volume, pregnancy, severe infections, neurological problems, nutritional deficiencies, severe allergic reactions, endocrine disorders, heart problems, etc.
or use of certain drugs such as beta blockers, alpha blockers, anti – depressants, diuretics and others will also cause low blood pressure. So consult the doctor to talk about low blood pressure before using any of these medications.
are shown below home remedies and tips are very effective in treating low blood pressure and thus helps to get the problem cured naturally.
Remedies for Low Blood Pressure Remedies:
These home remedies are natural and safe to use for the treatment of low blood pressure at home. However, it would be more effective if you learn the exact reason behind this low blood pressure and then use the remedy according to which is more effective.
1. Salt water:
Each time the salt intake is increased, then more fluid enters the body which in turn causes raised blood pressure. So when you feel your blood pressure decreases, then immediately a glass of water by adding salt in it to increase blood pressure quickly.
Increase intake of salt in your daily diet if you are suffering from this low blood pressure. However, be sure to consult a doctor before increasing salt in the daily diet of people whose who are suffering from heart problems and kidney. Even pregnant women should also avoid taking too much salt in your diet.
- Sal – 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Take a glass of water (warm water is preferred) and add salt in it.
- Stir well and have this salt water to raise blood pressure is lowered.
- Or you can add some sugar in it and it becomes as an oral rehydration solution.
- keep drinking the salt water a day to get relief from low blood pressure and avoid following this remedy after reaching blood pressure to normal or otherwise makes some other health problems.
Ginger is an herbal remedy that is widely used to treat both high blood pressure and low. It has many beneficial compounds including certain anti drugs – powerful. Oxidizers and chemical plants as shogaol, gingerol and zingerona that helps prevent fluctuations in blood pressure levels
This ginger also contains anti – coagulation, anti – inflammatory, anti – spasmodic and many other useful properties that help stimulate blood circulation and thus increases blood flow to have adequate blood pressure. Here is the recipe of how to make this ginger tea to prevent low blood pressure.
- grated ginger – 2 teaspoons
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- Take a pot and place the grated ginger in it.
- Then pour boiling water over the grated ginger into the pot.
- cover it and let stand for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- Now strain the tea and drink this ginger tea to get relief from low blood pressure.
- Continue ginger drink this tea daily for one or two times to stabilize blood pressure levels.
Licorice is an herbal medicine used to elevate blood pressure. Glycerrhizin is an asset in licorice root which is a compound of sweet flavor and acts similar to steroids ingredient.
This will increase the amount of hormone aldosterone in the body which in turn keeps removes sodium and potassium in the body. We all know that sodium easily raise blood pressure to get relief from low blood pressure. Here is the recipe of how to make licorice tea to prevent low blood pressure.
- herb licorice (dry or powdered) – 1 teaspoon
- Hot water – 1 cup
- Take a pot and put this herb licorice in it.
- Then pour hot water over it and cover it.
- Allow it to steep for about 5 – 7. Barrio
- Now strain the tea from a mug with the help of a strainer or sieve.
- Drink this tea to raise their levels of lower blood pressure.
- The daily consumption of licorice tea certainly will help get rid of low blood pressure.
- Or you can also take about 400 -. 500 mg capsules licorice root regularly for a few days until these fluctuations are erased in blood pressure levels
- This causes water retention due to sodium content therein.
- causes potassium deficiency is in the body which in turn gives rises to many health complications, if used for a longer time.
- People suffering from diabetes or heart problems should have to consult a doctor before using licorice.
Rosemary is another beneficial to treat low blood pressure grass. This works excellently by stimulating the central nervous system to improve blood flow. In ancient times, people are using this rosemary infused in white wine for the regulation of blood pressure, blood circulation and headaches resulting from these conditions.
But now, these days, people used rosemary ointment to massage the chest and therefore to increase blood pressure. So try to make your own rosemary infused oil for the treatment of low blood pressure.
- dried rosemary – 1/4 cup
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
- jar with lid
- Take a jar and place the dried rosemary leaves in it.
- Then pour olive oil on it and make sure that the leaves have to be covered completely with this oil.
- Place this jar keeping lid in a place where it is in the sun and in the window sill.
- allow it to sit in that place for 2 -. 3 days
- Now take the oil and tension in another jar and cover with a lid.
- Remove the oil and apply it on the chest.
- massage gently for a few minutes with this oil to get relief from low blood pressure.
- keep doing this daily application of oil until complete healing of low blood pressure.
- Or take up to 10 ml of tincture everyday rosemary to raise blood pressure.
- Or else you can also add 3 -. 5 drops of rosemary essential oil in the diffuser for aromatherapy benefits
There are certain herbs that have the ability to increase or decrease blood pressure a main function of the regulation of blood pressure levels. Hawthorn is one among those herbs that helps regulate blood pressure very effectively. It contains certain antioxidants such as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC) and quercetin which helps counteract the damage caused by free radicals, which in turn leads to heart disease.
This OPC on grass helps strengthen blood circulation by dilating blood vessels, improves blood flow and ultimately protect blood vessels from damage. Some studies also have shown that taking this hawthorn help improve symptoms of heart failure, which is similar to that of low blood pressure decreased levels situation. Follow this recipe for how to hawthorn tea for stabilizing blood pressure.
- Hawthorn – 1 teaspoon
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- Take a pot and place these hawthorn berries in it.
- Then pour boiling water over these berries in the pot.
- Now cover it and let it soak for about 10 -. 15 minutes
- brew tea with the help of strainer into a cup.
- Drink this tea to regulate blood pressure.
- O can also be used hawthorn leaves and flowers to make tea in the same way.
- regularize hawthorn drink this tea to get rid of low blood pressure levels.
6. Indian Nardo (O) Jatamansi:
Indian tuberose or jatamansi is an herbal remedy that was widely used by Ayurveda to raise low blood pressure. This herb contains certain alkaloids and essential oils which in turn give the stimulant quality that can stabilize blood pressure.
This also acts as a good cardiac stimulant is palpitation of the heart. You can use this Indian tuberose in the below mentioned two ways to raise blood pressure.
Method – 1: (Indian tuberose with cinnamon and camphor)
- Indian tuberose powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Camphor – a pinch
- Cinnamon – a pinch
- Take a small bowl and add powder Indian tuberose, a little of both camphor and cinnamon to it.
- Shake all ingredients to a fine paste.
- Consume this paste to get relief from low blood pressure.
- continue taking this herbal paste every day to stabilize blood pressure.
Method – 2: (decoction Indian tuberose)
- root Indian tuberose – 3 to 4 teaspoons
- The boiling water – 1 cup
- Take a pot and put this in it jatamansi grass.
- Then pour boiling water over the herb in the pot.
- cover it and let stand for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Colar this decoction into a cup and have this to regulate blood pressure.
- make this process consume this decoction for three times a day on a daily basis to get relief from low blood pressure.
7. Rose Geranium:
Rose Geranium using known a nice fragrant way to regulate the levels of blood pressure correctly. To do this, you have to find or grow a plant rose geranium or obtain its essential oil to treat this problem.
This rose geranium has many properties as an antiseptic, astringent and anti – depressants. It also helps stop bleeding and thus stimulate the adrenal glands and regulates hormones.
is a traditional remedy for Africans is used to treat internal bleeding and diarrhea. Therefore you can use this pink geranium in any of these ways to raise their levels of lower blood pressure.
Method – 1: (geranium plant pink)
- First, sit quietly and smell the fragrance of rose geranium.
- simply inhale the scent of this plant geranium he rose definitely do wonders and this eventually adjust blood pressure by raising or lowering it.
- Do this twice a day until complete relief of blood pressure problems.
Method – 2: (Rose Geranium Essential Oil)
- essential oil
- Geranium Rose – 1 to 3 drops
- cotton swab or tissue
- This process is especially useful for people who are unable to find the plant rose geranium.
- First, buy the essential oil of rose geranium.
- Then take a tissue or a cotton swab and pour a few drops of this essential oil in it.
- Now smell this to get relief from low blood pressure.
- continue to do this process daily to achieve stable blood pressure regularly.
Method – 3: (Rose geranium oil bath)
- Rose geranium essential oil
- The water bathroom
- this geranium essential oil of rose, oil will pour into the bath water.
- mix well and dive into the water or take your bath with this oil in water.
- make this bath oil daily to avoid fluctuations in blood pressure levels regularly and keep blood pressure stable.
Most people think that this anise is best for people who have high blood pressure, but actually helps increase blood pressure. The reason behind this is because of its nutritional content including iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, copper, magnesium and zinc that can increase levels of potassium and iron in the body that helps increase blood pressure.
Aniseeds has good source of some essential B – vitamins such as riboflavin, pyridoxine, thiamine and niacin. The relationship between low blood pressure and vitamin B is that when the body is not getting enough vitamin B -. 12 or folate then anemia occurs and as a result of blood pressure will be greatly reduced
So its better to have supplements of vitamin B food and anise seeds are one among foods rich vitamin B . Hence the daily intake of this anises help increase blood pressure. Here are some ways that explains how to use this anise to get relief from low blood pressure.
Method – 1:
- take a few aniseed and use this during cooking.
- This is considered as a great spice used in Asian cooking especially for flavor.
- continue to use this anise to raise blood pressure.
Method – 2:
- Breads and biscuits
- take a few aniseed and used for baking breads and biscuits.
- Having this to get increase your blood pressure levels.
- anise regulate intake oven breads or crackers to help you get full rise in blood pressure and thus helps to stable levels of BP for perfect health.
Method – 3: (anise tea)
- Aniseeds – 1 teaspoon
- hot or boiling water – 1 cup
- Take a pot and pour the seeds of anise in it.
- Then pour hot water over the seeds.
- Allow to stand for about 5 -. 10 minutes
- Now strain the tea into a cup of tea and have this to get rid of the problem.
- For more effective and quick results, you have to drink this tea anise once daily until levels stabilize blood pressure.
Method – 4:
- Anise has another property that helps in better digestion food without any indigestion.
- have this anises and just chew them after finishing their meals.
- regulate the intake of this anise after meals for proper digestion and also to maintain stable blood pressure.
Agripalma is an effective herbal remedy that has certain compounds such as alkaloids, flavonoids, caffeic acid and tannins. Caffeic acid is not related to caffeine, but is an anti – oxidant having anti properties -. component fatigue
Therefore, this herb is considered the best for the heart and nerves Heath, as cure heart palpitations indicated as rapid or irregular heartbeat. This also heals the heart weakened. It has soft sedative and anti -. spasmodic properties but make sure that this herb is harmful to the people who are suffering with high blood pressure
You can use this motherwort grass in both forms of infusion and tincture to get relief from low blood pressure. But here’s the recipe for how to make this motherwort tea to get rid of the problem.
- grass Agripalma – 1 tablespoon
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- sieve or colander
- Take a pot and put this herb in the pot.
- Then pour boiling water over the herb in the pot.
- Now cover it and let it soak for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Finally strain the tea from a mug with the help of sieve or strainer.
- The daily intake of this infusion motherwort help regulate blood pressure levels.
Water is very important for all organs to their normal and regular operation. Hence the main cause of low blood pressure is the loss of intravascular fluid in the body. In general, our blood vessels have fluid space comprises blood cells and serum.
Serum contains water, electrolytes, chemicals, etc. But when the total volume in the intravascular space and the space within the blood vessels decreases then surely makes lowers blood pressure. All this can be done due to dehydration and internal bleeding. We all know that this dehydration is caused due to a lower supply of fluids in the body, profuse sweating.
So to increase the lowest blood pressure, you have to drink plenty of water and other liquids such as teas, fruit juices or vegetables, eat fruits that have high water content, etc., as this clears the dehydration and therefore low blood pressure.
Ginseng is widely used as Chinese medicine for the treatment of various health problems. Also referred to as adaptogen (at times), which is a substance that helps the body cope with mental or physical stress. It also has properties anti – oxidants that help get rid of free radicals, free radicals as these will lead to heart disease and some other health problems. Many experts in these days, ginseng believe this is also effective as the same as ginger in the treatment of both low and high blood pressure. Here is the recipe of how to make ginseng tea to get rid of low blood pressure.
- ginseng root sliced - 1 to 3 tablespoons
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- Take a pot and place the sliced ginseng root into it.
- Then pour boiling water over this root in that boat.
- cover this and let it stand for about 15 – 25 Barrio
- Now strain the mixture and drink this tea to get relief from the problem.
- The daily intake of this infusion will certainly help get complete relief from low blood pressure.
12. caffeinated beverages
Caffeine also helps increase blood pressure dramatically. Although the exact reason for this caffeine affects blood pressure is not yet known, but many experts say that the caffeine has the ability to block certain hormones that keeps the arteries were opened.
When once these arteries are narrow down, then blood pressure levels rise rapidly. Another reason is that this caffeine work in the adrenal gland and this in turn helps to release more adrenaline that ultimately results in increased blood pressure. So whatever the reason is, caffeinated drinks raise blood pressure.
Thus have 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day increase systolic blood pressure by up to 3 to 14 mm Hg and diastolic pressure by 4-13 mm Hg. So they have listed below some caffeinated beverages a day to raise blood pressure.
List of caffeinated beverages
- Chocolate milk
- tea (especially black tea)
- hot Cocoa
- Soda (plain or add some lemon juice in it)
- energy drinks
- consuming too much caffeine will cause some health problems. Many experts say it would be better to have up to 400 mg caffeine is considered safe limit for healthy adults.
- So never ever exceed 4 cups of brewed coffee or 2 drinks injection energy.
Basil is another Ayurvedic treatment for low blood pressure remedy. It is rich in vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and pantothenic acid helps stabilize blood pressure. This also helps to balance the mind and therefore decreases stress levels to achieve normal blood pressure. Here is the recipe of how to make basil juice to get relief from low blood pressure.
Method – 1:
- basil – 10 to 15
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Take leaves of fresh basil and well washed and finely crush them.
- place this crushed basil leaves on the sieve and squeeze to extract their juice.
- Pour this juice in water and shake well.
- Or put these leaves in a blender and pour some water in it.
- Then add raw honey to it and mix well.
- Drink this juice of basil in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Drink this juice once a day in the morning to raise blood pressure and have perfect health.
Method – 2:
- Take fresh basil leaves and remove it properly.
- place these leaves in your mouth and start chewing them in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Do this process daily chewing time of the morning on an empty stomach to get rid of low blood pressure.
14. Siberian ginseng:
Siberian Ginseng is a different Asian or American ginseng (Panax) be. It is also termed as an adaptogen that helps strengthen the body and increases the overall resistance to stress. This is actually used for heart problems and high blood pressure problems and low blood pressure.
You can make this tea with ginseng Siberian like the same process as ginseng. However, be sure to consult your doctor or physician before taking any of these herbs to treat blood pressure problem.
Ingredients (tea Siberian ginseng)
- sliced root of Siberian ginseng – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- boiling or hot water – 1 cup
- first, take a pan and place this Siberian ginseng root slices on it.
- Then pour hot water over this lies in the pan.
- cover it and let stand for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Strain the tea into a cup and have this to get relief from low blood pressure.
Additional Tags for this post:
how to increase pennis size in tamil language |
You May Also Like :