unwanted facial hair can be an embarrassing concern for women, and sometimes may even cause distress and can make women lose their confidence. There are many causes of facial hair, and the best treatment for this problem is often natural, since it does not damage the skin.
Home Remedies for facial hair removal:
Home remedies can help remove facial hair permanently. They are easy to follow, safe to use, and need only very common ingredients.
1. Indian Ortiga and Turmeric:
Indian nettle as amazing healing properties, and it is good to remove facial hair. Gently it will penetrate the thin skin and hair, eventually stop growing together. Turmeric has anti-bacterial and anti properties -. Inflammatory that works effectively in treating facial unwanted hair without any infection and pain
- Indian nettle – Handful
- fresh turmeric root – 1 to 2 inches (O) turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- leaves Indian nettle are washed and mash into a paste.
- grinding the root of turmeric powder, or simply use the dust.
- mixing the two ingredients and apply the paste to the face.
- Leave for a couple of hours.
- gently rubbing Rinse with water.
- Alternatively leave overnight.
- Repeat this process daily for about 4 – 6 weeks
2. Barley Scrub for facial hair removal Cabezon:
when used as an exfoliant, barley facial hair is removed leaving the skin soft and shiny.
- Barley powder – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- milk – 1 tablespoon
- Take equal amounts of barley powder, milk and lemon juice.
- Mix well to make a paste and apply this paste on the face.
- Let dry naturally.
- wash with warm water.
- reapply for 3 -. 4 times a week
3. Oatmeal Scrub:
Oats have a soft grainy texture that makes a good exfoliating agent. commercial scrubs can leave dry skin, itching and redness, while oats is a natural exfoliant that contains antioxidants that help reduce redness and protect the skin against sun damage UV. When combined with other skin friendly ingredients such as honey or lemon, soft and hydrated skin is left.
- Oatmeal – 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 6 to 8 drops
- honey – 1 tablespoon
- Grind coarsely oatmeal and then add the lemon juice and honey.
- Stir well and apply this in your face evenly.
- let it sit for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- and then gently rub the face in a circular motion for about 2 -. To 5
- Rub against the direction of hair growth.
- wash with water and repeat this operation for 2 -. 3 times a week
4. Mask orange and lemon peel:
The oil extracted from orange peel is generally used in the preparation many cosmetic products that helps clean the skin. orange peel and lemon also helps whiten the hair naturally and make hair disappear within a few days.
- dry orange peel – 1 tsp
- dried lemon peel – 1 tsp
- oatmeal – 1 teaspoon
- ground almonds (almond meal) – 1 teaspoon
- olive oil – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- rosewater – 1 teaspoon
- Take orange peel and lemon dried and ground to a powder.
- Add almond flour and oatmeal dust.
- mix well by adding rosewater and enough olive oil to make a paste.
- Apply this to your face and leave for about 5 -. 7 minutes
- Rub your fingers in a circular motion 5 -. 10 minutes
- washing with water and repeat regularly for 2 -. 3 times a week
5. Wheat Bran Scrub:
Wheat bran is a nutrient rich outer layer of the wheat kernel. It is not only healthy, but is a great natural cosmetic product that is used to perform various masks and peelings. Not only removes unwanted face, but also helps get rid of wrinkles hair.
Method – 1:
- Wheat bran – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- milk – 1 tablespoon
- Rosewater – 1 teaspoon
- Take all the ingredients and mix well to form a paste.
- Apply this grainy scrub on the face and gently rub in the face with circular motions.
- Keep washing until the scrub wheat bran dried completely.
- Rinse with water.
- repeat this day for the first few days and then do this for 2 -. Three times a week after this
Method – 2:
- wheat bran – 1 tablespoon
- gram flour – 1 tablespoon
- cottage cheese or fresh cream – 1 tablespoon
- turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon
- Stir all ingredients well to make a paste like consistency.
- Apply this paste on the face and wait about 20 -. 25 minutes to dry completely
- Use wet fingers to rub in a circular motion on your face.
- Continue this scrub for about 3 to 5 minutes then rinse with water
- Follow this debugging process 2. -. 4 times a week
- This process is facilitated not only remove dead skin and remove facial hair over time but also makes the skin soft, smooth and shiny skin.
6. Lavender and tea tree oil for induced hirsutism
Many women suffer from the medical condition known as hirsutism generally defined as the presence of excessive hair in androgen. Research has suggested that these essential oils have anti-androgenic activity, when applied to the skin, the growth of unwanted hair will be reduced.
- Lavender oil – 1 teaspoon
- tree oil Tea – 4 to 6 drops
- cotton ball
- A small container
- Take lavender oil and oil of tea tree and mixed well in a small bowl.
- dip a cotton ball into the oil mixture.
- Apply this on facial hair and leave for a few hours.
- repeat this for once or twice daily for up to 3 months to see positive results.
7. Gram flour or chickpea flour:
chickpea flour helps to exfoliate the skin to remove all the dead skin cells and also removes hair effectively.
Method – 1:
- chickpea flour – 2 tablespoons
- cream – 1 tablespoon
- milk – 1/2 teaspoon
- turmeric powder – 3/4 teaspoon
- facial sponge pad cloth / soft
- the warm water
- Mix all the ingredients to make it like a thick paste.
- Apply this paste of chickpea flour on your face and leave it for about 20 -. 30 minutes or until completely dry
- scrub the face with keyboard facial sponge or soft cloth dampened with warm water
- Gently rub the area to remove the paste and hair.
- Continue this process at least 3 – 4 times a week for a month
Method – 2:.
- chickpea flour – 1 tablespoon
- Natural yogurt or rosewater – 1/2 teaspoon
- turmeric 1/4 dust- teaspoon
- mix all the ingredients to make pasta.
- Spread the paste evenly over the face.
- let it sit for about 20 to 25 minutes to dry completely
- rub the face to remove the paste and hair.
- Repeat this process whenever necessary to remove unwanted facial hair.
Method – 3:
- chickpea flour – 2 tablespoons
- turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk – enough dough
- Shake the ingredients well to form a thick, smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and let it dry.
- rub the face with wet hands until dough is removed and hair.
- Ensure that only rub gently to avoid irritation.
Fenugreek is a natural and medicinal herb that can help clear unwanted hair from the body, such as chest or face. There are several methods to use seeds to get rid of facial hair. One method is soaking the seeds in water overnight, then have this in the morning. Alternatively, use the following method.
- fenugreek seeds – 2 tsp
- green gram – 2 teaspoons
- Moler seed and gram to obtain a powder and mix well.
- Add enough water to make a thin paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and let dry.
- Use a soft, dry or wipe to gently rub the skin paste cloth.
9. spearmint tea:
spearmint tea is a natural remedy that can make your hair look beautiful! It helps to lower testosterone levels that will result in less facial hair, which also controls the production of androgens in the BOD. Not only helps with facial hair, but also tasty to drink!
- Spearmint – 1 bunch
- – 4 cups water
- sieve / sieve
- stevia or honey
- sweet cream or milk
- Wash the leaves of spearmint and heat in a pot with 4 cups of water, ensuring water does not boil.
- The longer the leaves, the stronger the flavor is heated, so it is removed from the heat when you feel ready.
- serving tea through a sieve into a jug and discard the leaves.
- Allow the tea to cool slightly before pouring into cups and choice of adding flavor such as honey, cream, milk or stevia.
- mix well.
- drink a cup of this tea a day to look beautiful!
10. Apricot and Honey Scrub:
apricot contains an antioxidant known as lycopene, as well as many vitamins and minerals that help remove facial hair and make the skin look beautiful!
- dried apricots – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- The warm water
- Moler apricots into a powder and mix it with honey.
- Apply this to your face.
- let it sit for about 5 -. 10 minutes, then rub gently with your fingers in a circular motion
- Continue scrubbing for 20 -. 25 minutes and then wash with warm water
- repeat the same process for 2 -. 4 times a week
11. Sugar Wax:
sugar wax is a traditional wax that effectively remove unwanted hair, and made it will be all natural ingredients. If the paste is removed in the same direction as hair growth, which will lead to less irritation.
Method – 1: (Cera sugar)
- Sugar – 1 cup
- lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
- – 2 tablespoons water
- Heat all ingredients in a saucepan for a few minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture becomes darker color.
- Remove from heat and apply to the face with a spatula.
- Now put a cloth strip over the wax and smooth with your fingers.
- carry it out in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- repeat the same process as necessary.
- . Note: You can add 1/4 ap cup honey
12. The gelatin Peel – Off Mask:
Applying this mask, you can feel it is a mess and too.Removing bad smell the smell of gelatin from the brand is simple, simply mix with any essential oil or lemon juice, however, like heating, could be a bit uncomfortable! Be sure to keep out of the eyes and eyebrows, as this will remove hair from these places. If accidentally applied to eyebrows, just remove with a little warm water.
- gelatin (unflavored) – 1 tablespoon
- lavender essential oil – 1 to 3 drops (O) Juice lemon – a few drops
- Milk – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- microwavable bowl
- Take unflavoredgelatin, milk and essential oil of your choice.
- Stir well and microwave for 15 seconds to make sure it does not overheat.
- Apply to face quickly before gelatin sets.
- let it sit for about 10 -. 15 minutes until the mask to dry naturally
- A completely dry time, facial skin to remove hair, blackheads and dead skin.
13. Sugar, egg and cornmeal:
sugar, corn flour and egg white is a great natural exfoliation combinatorial mask that not only remove facial hair, but also removes impurities from the skin!
- Egg – 1
- sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Cornmeal – 1/2 tablespoon
- Take a bowl and separate the egg white of an egg.
- Beat and add sugar and corn flour, and mix well.
- Apply this to your face and wait about 15 -. 20 minutes to dry
- Peel off the mask to remove facial hair.
- repeat this process for 3 -. 4 times a week
Papaya has many health benefits. It has the property of natural bleach that helps lighten unwanted facial hair. When mixed with turmeric powder, which effectively remove facial hair permanently.
Method – 1:
- Take a raw papaya and remove the pulp.
- Add turmeric powder ½ teaspoon and stir well.
- Apply to face and gently massage for a few minutes.
- let it sit for about 15 -. 25 minutes and then rinse with water
- repeat this process once a week.
- Note: You can substitute 1 tablespoon turmeric with milk
15. Green gram flour, rosewater:
green gram flour aids in the removal of natural hair, as exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells along with unwanted hair. Rose water acts as a natural cleanser that will leave you with smooth and beautiful skin ,.
- flour green pea – 2 tablespoons
- Rosewater – 1 ½ tablespoon
- lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Shake ingredient to make a thin paste.
- Apply this paste on the face and spread evenly.
- let stand for 20 to 30 minutes then gently rub the area
- repeat this process for 3. -. 4 times a week
16. Lemon juice and honey
Lemon juice and honey can help eliminate the fine hairs on the face which also cleans, moisturizes and exfoliates. It also clarifies the facial skin bleaching property.
- Fresh lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 4 tablespoons
- The warm water
- wash cloth
- lemon and honey stir and apply this to the face.
- Wait about 15 to 20 minutes and remove the mask with a cloth dipped in warm water
- Be sure to remove the mask gently..
- Complete this process for at least 2 -. 3 times a week
17. Lentils Pack face:
This process is prepared from powdered red lentils (masoor dal), and it works as an excellent exfoliant face to clear unwanted facial hair.
- Grind and sieve ½ cup red lentils to a fine powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons and add enough milk and honey.
- let stand for about 15 minutes. (Save the remaining powder in an airtight container).
- Apply to face and wait about 15 -. 20 minutes before washing out
- Use this process 2 to 3 times a week (once a week if you have dry skin)
- Note: sandalwood powder, water. roses, dried orange peel powder and potato juice can also be used instead of red lentils
18. chasteberry herbal Extract.
sauzgatillo it is a flowering plant that can treat many beauty problems. It also contains anti-androgenic properties used to treat hirsutism. This vitex extract balances hormones to treat menstrual problems are related to polycystic ovary syndrome, and therefore remove unwanted hair effectively.
- The recommended for this herbal extract daily dose is 175 mg, which is standardized, containing 0.6% agusides.
- The grass will take 2-5 months to work
- Remember that this herb it affects the levels of female hormones so it is always advisable to consult your naturopathic doctor for the correct dose according to your specific problem of facial hair removal.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take this without consulting your doctor. It will also interfere with certain antipsychotic drugs, so that people who use this you should consult your health care provider and use as specified by your doctor.
19. Black Cohosh Herb:
Black cohosh (also called as Actaearacemosa) is a plant that is native to eastern North America. It has phytoestrogen, an estrogen herbal that effectively inhibits the growth of unwanted hair in the body. It also has anti-androgenic effects that help cure hirsutism. This herbal extract is available in capsule, tincture or tea form.
- Root dried black cohosh – 20 g (or 1 ½ tablespoons)
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- water – 34 oz (or 4 ¼ cups)
- root Heat black cohosh and water on the stove and stir well.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 30 minutes to get 1/3 of its original amount.
- Remove from heat and strain.
- Add the honey and let cool.
- can be stored in the refrigerator up to two days.
- drink a cup of this tea for three times a day.
- Note: this should be avoided if you are suffering from liver disease, cancer or tumors
- should not exceed the dose because it can lead to abdominal discomfort, headaches,. nausea, dizziness, etc.
20. Saw Palmetto Extract:
Saw palmetto has an anti-androgenic property that helps prevent facial hair and will make your skin look beautiful! Besides berries, which is also available in capsule form, or may be prepared as tea (tea but is not as effective as hair cleansing fatty acids are not soluble). The recommended Palmetto to treat hirsutism dose is 160 mg twice daily. This amount is sufficient to remove unwanted facial hair.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers must avoid taking this extract due to its side effects on hormones.
- People taking blood-thinning medications should consult their health care providers or doctors to take before using this herbal extract saw palmetto.
- Children should avoid taking this as it can cause many health problems.
Tips for removing facial hair:
Here are some additional tips to help remove facial hair.
- Most often some of these methods are used, at least to be painful.
- Having a proper diet to restore hormonal balance.
- drink plenty of water will help to keep the skin hydrated and healthy.
- Be careful not to over-use of these processes and also have professional help to follow these processes in cleaning unwanted facial hair.
- Turmeric is an effective home remedy, but can stain your skin. Remove with warm water.
- consult a doctor if hair growth is accompanied by other male characteristics such as deepening of the voice, decreased breast size, increased muscle mass, etc.
- basil and onion paste is also an effective treatment for facial hair. 10 crush basil leaves and 2 membranes onion and apply the paste on the face once a day for a month.
- Eating phytoestrogens -. Rich food such as fennel, licorice, linseed, cola and centella having high concentration of phytoestrogens to reduce the hair that grows on the face
All these natural home remedies are very effective in removing facial hair, while also making your hair look beautiful with sleek and smooth appearance, but some of them take time to work. Be sure to consult your doctor or dermatologist if you have any problem.
If you know any other home cleaning facial hair remedy, we would like to hear from you. Please share your experience with us.
marvu how remove for tamil |