The skin is an essential part and makes our body to function properly. Therefore, a burn can affect seriously skin, and this can be in the form of heat burns, burns cold temperature, thermal burns or liquid scalds, electrical burns, chemical burns, tar or hot plastic burns, each one of which will be mild, minor, moderate or serious.
There are three types of burns; first-degree burns affects the outer layer of the skin called the epidermis. They cause pain and redness, but have a low probability of blistering and can be cured naturally in the country.
Second-degree burns affect the epidermis and dermis (middle layer of skin) and causes redness, pain and swelling and blisters form. Some can be treated at home and some have to seek medical attention.
Third degree burns affect the deeper layer of the skin called subcutaneous tissue where the bones, muscles, nerves, blood vessels and glands. You have to seek medical attention because it is potentially fatal.
home remedies for burns:
There are no remedies for third-degree burns, in addition to medical treatment. The following are the natural home remedies that help cure first degree and second degree burns.
1 . Cold water
Cold water treats burns and stops the spread.
- Pour cold water over the burning zone a few minutes.
- can also apply a cold compress on the affected area and repeat several times a day.
- Use cold whole milk instead of cold water and follow the same process.
- . Note: Do not use ice instead of cold water because it can resist blood flow and cause damage
2 . Raw potatoes
Raw potatoes have anti-irritant and soothing properties. pain and blistering is reduced.
- cut a raw potato slices and rub a slice in and around the burn.
- do not put too much pressure on it, but make sure that the juice is the release of the potato.
- Use immediately after the burn occurs.
- rubbing repeat the process if necessary.
3 . Honey
Honey disinfects wounds and heal burns. It relieves pain, attracts tissue fluids and clean the burned area.
- Honey Spread over the burned area directly.
- leave without disturbing.
- Or spread honey on a bandage.
- Apply directly on burns.
- Leave for a few hours.
- Change the bandage 3 to 4 times a day
- Repeat regularly.
4 . black tea bags
Black tea contains tannic acid, which helps to extract heat from the burn and reduces pain.
- Put three tea bags in a cup of cold water.
- Allow to soak for a few minutes.
- Gently rub the tea bags in the burned area.
- Or rather, cold wet tea bags directly on the affected area and cover with gauze area.
- Add 3 to 4 teabags and 2 cups fresh mint leaves 4 cups boiling water and stir well
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a jar and let it cool.
- Dab the liquid onto the burned area with a cotton ball area.
5 . Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has analgesic, astringent, tissue -. Healing and soothing curing strawberries
- clean with cold water or vinegar zone
- Squeeze fresh gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply this on the affected area directly.
- I leave it.
- can also use a cream containing Aloe Vera.
- Repeat regularly to reduce burns.
6 . Onion juice
Onions contain sulfur and quercetin which helps provide pain relief and healing burns. blistering is reduced.
- Cut onion into small pieces.
- Apply onion juice on burns and rub gently.
- repeated several times a day.
- . Note: Use fresh onions with effective medicinal properties
7 . Vinegar
Vinegar contains astringent and antiseptic properties, which helps treat minor burns and prevent infection.
- Dilute vinegar with an equal amount of water.
- Rinse your burned with this area.
- soak a cloth in the solution and cover the area with him.
- Replace the cloth every 3 hours.
- repeat this process continuously.
8 . Lavender Essential Oil
The essential oil
Lavender has antiseptic and analgesic properties, and also reduces the risk of scarring.
- Apply a few drops of lavender oil directly on burns several times a day.
- or pour lavender oil on a piece of clean cloth and place it on the burned area.
- Replace the cloth every 2 -. 3 hours
9 . Milk
The fat content in milk soothes burns and accelerates the healing process. fat milk is also good for treating burns as it contains special healing burn very effectively enzyme.
- Soak the burned area in a bowl of milk for about 15 minutes.
- or apply a cloth soaked in milk wash burned skin.
- Let stand a few minutes and continue the process for every 3 -. 4 hours
- wash the burned area and the cloth after 24 hours with soap and water.
10 . banana leaves
banana leaves are rich in anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti hemorrhagic and expectorant properties that helps heal burns and scars without effect.
- Crush a few leaves of fresh banana to extract the juice.
- Rub the juice directly on the burn.
11 . Salt Solution
Sal treat burns extract all the liquid in the area.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of salt in 8 ounces of warm water.
- Rinse the burned area with this solution every time 2 hours.
12 . Yogurt
yogurt acts as an antidote for burns. It also calms and cools the burned area.
- Apply a cup of yogurt directly onto the burned area.
- Leave for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- gently wash the affected area.
- Natural yogurt is recommended.
- Repeat the process regularly.
13. banana peel
Lutein, present in banana peel is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce swelling and inflammation caused by burning.
- Put a banana peel on the burned area and rub gently.
- Leave until the skin turns black.
- Repeat the process.
14. soy sauce
Soy sauce relieves pain and prevents blisters.
- soy sauce Apply gently on the burned areas.
- Leave for about 30 minutes.
- wash it off after half an hour.
15. Vitamin E oil
Vitamin E helps heal burns reducing pain. You can take food that has vitamin E or oil, having the capsule of vitamin E.
- Apply vitamin E oil directly on burns and go.
- Repeat the process continuously.
Mustard reduces pain and blistering and scarring.
- Rub mustard on the burned skin gently.
- is left for a few minutes
- wash it with cold water after an hour.
17 . Turmeric and mustard oil
Turmeric is an antibiotic and helps heal burns. Mustard oil gives pain relief.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon mustard oil.
- apply to the burn.
- Leave for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat twice a day.
Minor burns cause itching while healing, oatmeal can help with this.
- Add 1 cup raw to a bath of warm water oats.
- Soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow the skin to air dry.
- care, such as oatmeal can make surfaces slippery.
- can also apply body lotion to prevent itching.
19 . Ice cubes
Eat hot food can burn the tongue or inside the mouth.
- Rinse an ice cube in the water.
- Suck the bucket to get relief from burns language.
20. Diet Plan
Planning your healthy diet burns and strengthens your immune system to make the process faster healing.
- Vitamin C helps heal burns and other wounds quickly, so eating foods such as citrus fruits, potatoes, broccoli, etc.
- Vitamin A and Vitamin E also helps accelerate the healing process so eating foods like green fruits and vegetables, grains and nuts, etc.
- drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Eat foods high in protein, calories, vitamins, minerals and zinc.
Tips to cure Burns:
Follow these tips to help you with your burns.
- Apply white toothpaste on the wound or burn area and leave overnight to dry inflammation.
- Use of calendula based ointments, gels or creams as it contains anti-inflammatory astringent, antiseptic and soft properties that helps heal burns quickly.
- burned skin Avoid touching directly with your fingertips, as it will allow bacteria to spread it. If you have a second degree or third degree burns, do not break blisters or pick the peeling skin around the wounds.
- Do not apply ice directly on the burned area as this would hurt his burned skin.
- Do not remove clothing from the burned area if it is stuck to the burn as it leads to bleeding, but remove jewelry and unburned clothing.
- wash their hands before and after treatment of burns or, if possible, use gloves.
- Quitting smoking because it reduces the blood supply and slow the healing process.
- Apply sunscreen and other lotions for the body in the burned area as it extends as a layer on the burned area and prevent pollution, dust, effect of the sun on it.
- Apply paste of baking soda (baking powder mixed with water) or egg white on the burned skin for pain relief.
- Replace regularly wound dressings to heal the wound and keep infections away.
- wear an apron while cooking, as a kitchen is the most common place to burn.
- lower heater temperature below 120 degrees F while the water is heated, as it is more likely to happen in water over 120 degrees a second degree burn.
- Try to keep a fire extinguisher and a box of baking soda nearby.
- cover all your electrical outlets with special protective covers.
- Burns of any radioactive material should not be treated at home. Consult your doctor for medical treatment.
Consult a doctor for medical treatment if you have any concerns.
Do you think we lost any effective remedy or do you know any other remedy that worked for you? Please share with us.