How to get rid of dark brown spots on the face
the brown spots on the skin occur due to increased melanin production. Melanin is the pigment that gives color to the skin and is produced by cells known as melanocytes. deposits of melanin in the skin take on the appearance of brown spots which are also commonly referred to as freckles, age spots, liver spots, sun spots or hyperpigmentation. Brown spots on the skin are usually benign, but can tarnish the complexion. People over 50 are more prone to brown spots on the skin. These brown spots could affect the face, hands, back and scalp. The skin areas that are exposed to the sun are more likely to undergo black dots and hyperpigmentation.
A large number of individuals develop brown spots on the face dark spots on the face , and skin discoloration. Although it is a harmless condition, it is helpful to know what causes brown spots on the skin. One of the most common causes of hyperpigmentation of the skin is excessive sun exposure. UV sun radiation stimulates melanin production. brown itchy spots on the skin can occur in individuals who suffer from conditions such as melasma, seborrhea keratosis and liver dysfunction.
The brown spots on the skin start most commonly occurs as an individual gets older. Brown spots that tend to sting persistent can be dangerous in some cases. Melanomas are an example of such stains and are a form of skin cancer. One should be aware of any changes in color, size, texture and shape of spots on the body. Such discoloration requires immediate medical attention or treatment.
The best home remedies to get rid of brown spots on the face
How to remove brown spots face? There are a lot of methods to blackhead removal and brown on the face overnight fast at home without having to spend hundreds of dollars on cosmetics. Here are the best remedies for brown spots on the face .
1. Sunscreen on how to get rid of brown spots on the face: Sun exposure is the main cause brown spots on the skin . The best way to prevent new brown stain on the face from development is to apply a sunscreen when going outdoors. If you have light brown spots on the face and dark spots on the hands, apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30 before going out in the sun. It helps prevent darker brown spots and skin discolorations.
2. lotions and creams brown spots on the face: There are many applications over-the-counter topical that help lighten dark brown spots on the skin and dark spots on the face . Lotions and creams containing substances such as kojic acid, lactic acid, vitamin E and vitamin C is known to be effective in removing brown spots on the skin
Related posts :.
- Top home remedies to get rid of dark spots on the face
- 24 best dark remedies Spot Corrector for get rid of brown and black spots
- 9 best Dark Natural Concealer
- best methods to remove age spots or liver spots Naturally
- 8 Best dark spots corrector products
3. lemon juice to remove the brown stain on the face: brown point treatment can also be done by applying lemon juice to the affected areas. Natural Lemon has properties bleaching and therefore has a lightening effect on the skin. Use freshly squeezed lemon juice to whiten the face brown spots on the face. Vitamin C in the lemon juice protects skin against sun damage by inhibiting the action of free radicals. Vitamin C also fades brown spots and evens skin tone and texture.
4. stroke of brown spots on the face: You can try apple cider vinegar remove the brown stain on the face . Apple cider vinegar is considered to be the best treatment for melasma brown spots. The acetic qualities of apple cider vinegar make it a good choice for treating melasma spots on the skin at home. Apply a solution of 2 parts water to 3 parts apple cider vinegar in brown spots of melasma. Leave a few minutes and then rinse to get rid of dark brown spots on the face. Drinking apple cider vinegar mixed with water will help in how to get rid of dark brown spots on the face . This remedy will eliminate natural landscape brown spots on the skin, melasma splotchiness brown on the forehead, cheeks, upper lip, and jaw line.
5. Castor oil to get rid of brown spots on the face: Castor oil is another best treatment home for brown spots on the face . Castor oil has many healing properties and is a great dark spot corrector nature. Castor oil should be applied to the brown spots twice daily, using a cotton ball. This is one of the best remedies for brown spots on the face . You can also apply vitamin E oil mixed with castor oil in new brown stain on the face to get rid of them quickly.
6. Get rid of dark brown spots wearing face masks: Regular use of fruit packages in the skin also helps in removing brown spots her face. most common fruits used to get rid of dark spots on the face are apricots, cucumbers, apricots and currants. Again, use a food processor to make a paste and apply on face as a mask. This is the best treatment for skin brown spots .
See: best home remedies for dark skin discoloration of melasma
7. honey treatment of brown spots: If you have light brown spots on the face , applying honey remedy. Slightly heat a little honey in a pot grind some wheat germ and mix with warm honey. It applies to brown spots on the face and then rinse with warm water after 15 minutes. Other best way to eliminate brown spots on the face .
8. Spot Treatment using horseradish juice: juice horseradish Horseradish juiceApply to the affected areas as natural way to get rid of brown spots on the face . Make a mixture of horseradish juice with water to dilute vinegar or horseradish. Clean your face with your fingers and then rinse. This will help get rid of brown spots on the face.
9. Chickpeas remedy on how to get rid of brown spots: garbanzo or chickpea flour is a wonderful remedy that helps to eliminate brown spots or age spots. The ingredients that are used in this process are also the most effective skin lightening by bleaching and cleaning the stains on the skin. Take a lemon and squeeze the juice of half lemon lemon slice. Then add a little rose water in small bowl and add chickpea flour, milk and turmeric in a bowl and mix well to make it like a paste. Apply the mask on your face and neck to remove dead and skin fade brown spots on the face .
10. Oatmeal home remedies for dark spots : Oatmeal powder is considered good for exfoliating the skin and to remove brown spots on the face . Therefore, you can apply a mask of oatmeal in the face and neck. This is good advice about how to remove brown spots on the face.
11. potato remedy to remove the brown stain on the face: If you have brown stain in the eye , potato rub on their spots on the skin to reduce brown spots and pigmentation spots. Alternatively, you can apply potato juice on the dark spots on the face or wherever they are lightening fast.
12. A sesame seed paste and sandalwood powder to work well in skin lightening brown spots and discoloration on the face is also believed.
13. How to remove brown spots on the face using yogurt: yogurt is considered as the safest and easiest to use solution when it comes to clarifying the naturally brown spots and liver spots. What you need to do is to apply plain yogurt directly into your brown spots and allow to dry for about 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. To obtain desirable results as quickly as possible, consider applying the solution to the affected area at night and rinse in the morning.
14. Turmeric to get rid of brown spots: This is another best remedy for get rid of liver spots . Mix turmeric and sesame seeds in equal portions and grind with a food processor with a little water. Apply the resulting paste to the dark and brown spots on the face. Apply sour cream to face and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. You will begin to see results within 5-6 days.
15. Onion juice treatment of brown spots on the skin: Juiceserves onion as an effective solution how to get rid of dark brown spots on the face . Dip a cotton ball in the juicve onion and rub directly on the melasma or brown age spots. You can mix 1 tablespoon of onion juice with 2 tablespoons of honey and apply this mixture on the skin spots balsk. red onion is actually rich in acidic properties and may help fade dark brown spots almost effortlessly. Adding a grated onion apple cider vinegar is also very useful to reduce brown spots.
16. How to get rid of brown spots on the face with aloe vera gel Aloe Vera Gel is the best herbal treatment to remove brown spots on the expensive. Aloe vera contains a powerful substance called mucilaginous polysaccharide (MPS), which softens and lightens brown spots and other skin discolorations. For the treatment of brown spots on the skin, get some fresh aloe vera juice is applied to dark brown spots. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. This is one of the best natural treatments to lighten brown spots.
17. Peel papaya for removing brown spots: Rub a watermelon rind or peel papaya can also be good to reduce brown spots, dark spots on the face, age spots on the face , and freckles. These shells have immense healing properties. You can also use papaya pulp to get rid of dark spots on the face. The pulp of this fruit can be applied directly on brown spots on the face. Papaya helps grow new skin cells to give it a brighter skin tone. regular facial application papaya juice helps reduce brown spots and freckles or sunspots on the skin due to sun exposure. In fact, any fruit with vitamin E has enzymes in the skin that works well for brown spots disappear.
18. coconut water treatment for dark spots on the face: Coconut water is very helpful to our health and our body skin care. To remove black spots on the face, you can use coconut water. wash your face with coconut water regularly can eliminate acne, blackheads, spots of light brown on the face, wrinkles and skin blemishes.
19. Yogurt and aloe vera mask for skin brown spots: Another mixture that can help reduce brown spots is yogurt, apple cider, lemon juice and gel aloe vera. This mask skin and lightens brown spots. Follow this with a moisturizer and sunscreen.
20. Buttermilk remedy on how to get rid of brown spots: whey has been shown to be effective in removing age spots, age spots and dark brown spots. How remove brown spots on the face using buttermilk? Whey contains lactic acid. Lactic acid helps improve skin texture by hydration, the detachment of dead surface cells, and promote collagen growth. Rub a cotton ball soaked with whey in their brown spots on the skin. Leave the milk there overnight. Lactic acid whey works as an excellent bleaching agent to remove the red marks on the face naturally.
These are some of the best natural treatments to eliminate brown spots on the skin. Apply these home remedies to get rid of dark brown spots on the face over time
Related posts :.
- home remedies on how to get rid of liver spots or age spots
- Best Natural Oils skin tightening Herbs Vitamins and face masks
- facial exercises for fine lines, wrinkles on the forehead, eyes, neck and lips