A national survey found that one in three Americans reported having joint pain within the last 30 days! You’re not yourself when your joints hurt, but luckily, life gave us lemons for those times when you get out of bed is too much of a physical challenge.
What causes joint pain?
Joint pain can be caused by a medical condition such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis bursitis and gout. joint pain can also result from an injury like a sprain or a twist.
joints connect bones together, so it is possible that we move the limbs and other parts of our body, but sometimes cartilage that prevents bones rubbing together to wear down a number of reasons. This leads us to feel pain in the joints, which can be annoying in the least and debilitating maximum.
Lemons are loaded with vitamin C, about 31% of our recommended daily value. Vitamin C is needed to form an important protein in our body that causes the skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.
Vitamin C is also vital for the repair of the capabilities of our body. This vitamin helps heal wounds, scar tissue forms, and maintain cartilage, bones and teeth. Another friend of our skeleton is calcium, and lemon rinds have both vitamin C and calcium it needs to maintain and improve bone health.
lemon rind recipe for joint pain
Do this at night before bed. The next morning, you should notice a difference.
- A jar
- Plastic bag
- woolen shawl
- Put the lemon peel in a jar and pour the olive oil into the bottle until it is filled to the top.
Closes the bottle and let stand for two weeks.
- When this resource is ready, you can put a little on a clean cloth and place on the affected joints.
- put a plastic bag over the gauze and a woolen shawl over the bag.
You can eat lemon peels too!
This could be a very rare thing to do. Usually, people squeeze lemons to extract their juice, then get rid of the skin, but the lemon peel is edible, and provides a lot of health benefits:
- may lower cholesterol levels -. Skin potassium may help keep blood pressure levels, and flavonoids, polyphenols it contains can help lower bad cholesterol
- It can increase immunity and digestion – lemon peels have dietary fiber that encourage healthy bowel movements, and have a lot of vitamin C that can treat a sore throat, flu, cold and similar infections common
- Can improve skin -. Citric acid and vitamin C in lemon peels help destroy free radicals responsible for aging and dark spots on the skin
- helps you lose weight – lemon peel pectin has a called element that prevents your body from absorbing excessive amounts of sugar. If you have not been incorporating into your diet lemons, now it is the time to start!