Water is the only true elixir of life and is “affordable” Fortunately . It is very important to drink water in sufficient quantities. After all, our bodies are composed of about 60% water. Did you know that at the time you feel thirsty know, you are already dehydrated? If the body lacks water that can lead to many health problems. But what your body is experiencing due to lack of water? Read the following findings about the side effects of not drinking enough water.
Side effects of dehydration
1. Lack of water in the body destroys your health. Functions of almost all our systems get worse without adequate water intake . It can reduce the risk of diseases such as colon cancer, heart disease or kidney stones by drinking more water. Your urinary tract also be protected.
2. If you do not drink enough water, you will certainly die. It is a well known fact that human beings can live only a few days without water.
3. A study has shown that the adolescent brain can drain if he or she does not consume enough water. While solving a task, individuals who had not been drinking enough water had to use significantly more of your brain.
4. Lack of water in your body slows down your metabolism. You can speed up your metabolism by increasing water intake.
5. Not drinking enough water causes digestive problems and that leads us to number 6.
6. Constipation is next. Not to mention this problem, drinking water in order to avoid having problems with constipation .
7. Do you have problems with irregular urination? The most common cause of decreased urine output is the lack of water in the body. The average human body urine 4-7 times a day. If the urine is darker than usually colored , which is a sign of dehydration.
8. You will end up with sad eyes and you will not be able to mourn. Important lack of tear production was made as there is no water in your body. dark eye circles are an asset to this unpleasant state.
9. Your skin loses its luster and drier skin will desert. sufficient hydration renews the skin and gives it a healthy look.
10. Premature aging is another problem of chronic dehydration. Water is essential to the vitality and elasticity of the skin. Note that the water smooths wrinkles. Keep proof wrinkles, while they are still young.
11. The also have dry scalp and cause additional problems such as dandruff.
12. Not drinking enough water leads to dry mouth and smells bad, literally. To keep your mouth moist avoid having bad breath .
13. You are not will lose weight no matter how much you try. “Drink lots of water” is the first rule of all dietitians and sports trainers.
14. Not drinking enough water leads to headaches and constant headaches lead to migraine. 85% of brain tissue is water, so a dehydrated brain will be giving a lot of headaches.
15. Joint pain is another side effect of not consuming enough water, because water acts as fuel for the joints and keeps the moisturized and soft cartilage
16. Reduced muscle mass is another problem occurs due to lack of water intake. Drinking enough water will help prevent muscle cramps, improve the strength of muscle contractions and, of course, muscle response will accelerate.
17. The constant hunger. Did you know that people who had 2 glasses of water before your meal, ate 75-90 fewer calories. Drinking water before meals will definitely keep your stomach full.
18. Lack of water leads to frequent mood swings. Did you know that water improves your mood and decreases the level of stress Do not allow dehydration to bounce off the table mood.
19. Fatigue may also be a sign of dehydration. Staying hydrated so that your body can function properly. You get tired easily if you drink less water than the preferred amount due to falling oxygen levels in the blood.
Make sure that always drink 8-9 glasses of water per day in order to stay healthy and fit.