yeast or Candida infection is caused by microscopic fungi called Candida albicans. This yeast is always present in small amounts, but when it grows out of control, resulting in itching, redness and burning sensation.
Although yeast infections generally affect the vaginal area may also appear in the lower abdomen, digestive system, nails, and under the breasts and under skin folds. The proliferation of Candida albicans can be caused by pregnancy, chronic health conditions, use of oral contraceptives, antibiotics and steroids, diabetes, stress and other factors.
There are many yeast infection remedies over-the-counter available, but tea tree oil is recommended as a natural alternative. It does not contain chemicals or cause unwanted side effects. We are about to say why it works and how to use it. Let’s start!
Why Tea Tree Oil Works?
- Tea tree oil contains terpinene – 4 -. Ol, which kills the fungus that causes yeast infections
- also contains gamma-terpinene alpha-terpinene and which also inhibit the growth of Candida albicans.
- tea tree oil reduces inflammation and helps restore the body’s balance of good and bad bacteria.
- has antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties that help treat yeast infection.
- Tea tree oil has many therapeutic properties and has the ability to eliminate a large number of microorganisms (as trichomonas) dealing Candida infection.
How to use tea tree oil for yeast infection:
tea tree oil can be used in many ways to treat and prevent yeast infection. It is extremely powerful, so you should always be diluted before use. Try all the following methods until you find the one that works best for you.
1. Tea Tree Oil with sodium bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate restores the pH balance of the skin and relieves itching, burning and swelling.
- Add 1 cup baking soda and 10 drops of tea tree oil to your bath seat shallow.
- Run warm water on this hot mix all these ingredients.
- come and soak for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with water in the shower, and then dry with a towel.
- Repeat daily until the infection clears.
- Or mix 3 cups apple cider vinegar and a few drops of tea tree oil in the bathwater and take a bath to get rid of yeast infection.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 4 drops of tea tree oil and enough water.
- Apply in the yeast infected area.
- Leave A7 3 minutes and wash with water.
- Apply regularly.
2. Tea tree oil and alcohol
- Mix 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and isopropyl (or rubbing) alcohol and poured into dropper bottle.
- Mix 10 drops of this solution with 1 liter of water.
- use as a shower once a day for a week.
- Or mix 1 tablespoon of tea tree oil in 1 cup of warm water and use as a shower.
- Mix 1 drop each of oil of tea tree and lavender oil and 1 teaspoon cider vinegar Apple.
- Stir well and mix in 2 cups of warm water.
- Pour the solution into a douche bag and shake well.
- Use this shower once a day to remove the infection.
3. The tea tree oil with carrier oil
This method can be used to treat infection in men, women, children and pregnant women.
- Mix 3 drops of tea tree oil with 1 tablespoon of carrier oil such as almond, castor or olive oil.
- gently massage the infected area and leave overnight skin.
- In the morning, rinse with warm water and dry.
- Repeat every night.
4. Tea Tree Oil and Water
- Mix ½ teaspoon of tea tree oil and ½ cup water.
- Apply yeast infected areas with the help of cotton ball.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wash with water.
- Pat dry and repeat 3 times a day.
- For an added benefit, mix ¼ teaspoon of lemongrass.
5. Tea tree oil Tampon
- Mix 5 drops of tea tree oil in ½ cup water.
- Dip tampon in the mixture and insert it into the vagina.
- I leave for 2-3 hours.
- is removed and the area is thoroughly washed.
- Repeat two times a day.
6. The tea tree oil with coconut oil
Coconut oil has antifungal properties that kill the fungus that causes yeast infections. It is very effective for the treatment of oral candidiasis.
- Melt 2 tablespoons coconut oil and mix in 3 drops of tea tree oil.
- To the mixture of swish around the mouth for 7 oral infections -. 10 minutes, then spit it out
- Repeat 3 times a day.
- Also, add a drop of tea tree oil to your regular toothpaste.
- For young children can be used tea toothpaste and mouthwash based tree oil to clear the oral candidiasis .
- For diaper rash , remove the diaper-old baby clean and dry, apply the mixture and put clean diaper.
7. The tea tree oil with vegetable oil:
- Mix equal amounts of tea tree oil and vegetable oil.
- Apply fungal infected areas.
- Repeat daily.
- Fill bathtub with enough warm water.
- Add. 2 – 5 drops of tea tree oil and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and mix well
- come and soak for 15 minutes.
- Repeat daily to get relief from yeast infection.
8. The tea tree oil with marigolds oil and emu oil
Calendula oil and emu oil relieve inflammation and heal damaged tissue.
- Mix 5 drops of tea tree oil with ½ ounce each of oil marigolds and emu oil.
- infected areas correspond to 3 times daily.
- Regular application helps to treat yeast infection, itching and burning.
9. The tea tree oil with apple cider vinegar and acidophilus
Apple cider vinegar kills bacteria and fungi to restore balance skin pH. Acidophilus restores the balance between good and bad bacteria. It is very effective that the counter creams or treatments.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of pure L. acidophilus, ½ cup apple cider vinegar and 10 drops of tree oil pure tea.
- Pour into dropper bottle.
- lie on a towel, dropper into the vagina, and squeeze the dropper is empty.
- Repeat daily.
10. The tea tree oil with garlic
Garlic kills bacteria and fungi.
- Crush a clove of peeled garlic and put a drop of tea tree oil in it.
- should be wrapped in cheesecloth and place in the infected area for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water and dry.
- Repeat once a day.
11. The tea tree oil with Aloe Vera
Aloe vera relieves itching and burning sensation while reducing redness and inflammation . It is effective in treating fungal infection in the armpits.
- Mix 3 drops of tea tree oil and 6 drops of fresh aloe vera gel or juice.
- Use your fingers to apply to the affected area, massaging gently for up to 5 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and dry.
- Repeat twice a day.
- . Note: You can use deodorant oil-based tea tree and aloe vera after shower
- for treatment of vaginal infection mixture 6 drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel.
- Apply this mixture into the vaginal areas to relieve itching.
- Repeat twice a day.
- or coat a tampon with this mixture before inserting.
- aloe vera gel with vitamin E or cocoa butter is replaced.
- O mixture of vitamin E oil, aloe vera and tea tree oil and apply this in infected areas fungus armpits to soothe irritation and reduce inflammation.
12. The tea tree oil with lavender oil
Lavender oil kills Candida albicans oil and tea tree interrupts membrane yeast cells.
- Mix 5 drops each of tea tree oil and lavender oil.
- is diluted with 2 tablespoons of pure water.
- use a cotton ball to apply this mixture on the infected area.
- Leave for 10 minutes and rinse with water.
- Pat dry and repeat twice a day.
- Mix 3 drops of each tree oil and lavender oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Refrigerate get perfect solid group.
- Apply in the genital area and leave for 2-3 hours.
- Rinse with water and apply regularly.
13. tea tree oil Suppository
- Mix 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil, 4-5 drops of each one of vitamin E oil, olive oil, calendula oil, vegetable oil or sweet almond and 4 – 6. Raindrops
- Shake well and apply on the yeast infected area.
- Repeat every night for at least 6 days.
14. The tea tree oil with oregano oil
- Mix 3 drops of tea tree oil with ½ teaspoon of oregano oil and 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Use your fingers to apply to infected areas.
- Leave a few minutes, then rinse with water.
- Repeat at least twice a day.
- Mix 2 to 3 drops of each oil Tea tree oil, cinnamon oil, peppermint oil, oregano oil and lemon oil in 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Pour into a bottle and applied on the yeast infected area.
- Leave for a few minutes, then wipe with a clean, soft cloth.
- follow the regular method.
15. tea tree oil and chamomile tea bags
- Brew 2 bags of chamomile tea in 24 ounces of water.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in water 6 drops of tea tree oil, 5 drops of lavender oil and 1 drop of thyme oil.
- Let this cold solution was pour into a douche bag.
- Use this mixture to vaginal douches areas and repeat twice daily.
- . Note: You can replace the bag of chamomile tea with yarrow and calendula
- Or mix a few drops of tea tree oil and thyme oil.
- Apply to underarms with a cotton ball.
- Apply regularly to get rid of yeast infection in the armpit.
16. Oil Mouthwash Tea Tree
- Mix equal amounts of tea tree oil and water.
- snap 1 tablespoon of this solution in the mouth for 30 -. 60 seconds
- Gargle towards the end, and then spat.
- rinse with water.
- Repeat at least twice a day.
- If you have any irritation prepare the solution by adding a few drops of tea tree oil in water 1 small cup.
17. The tea tree oil with honey
Honey kills bacteria and fungi that cause infections while soft and moisturizing skin. Use tea tree oil in a lower concentration at the beginning and
- Mix 3 drops of tea tree oil with 2 tablespoons of raw honey.
- Use your fingers to massage in the infected area.
- leave overnight, then rinse in the morning.
- Repeat every night.
- Or soak a tampon in this mixture and place it in the vagina to treat vaginal yeast infection.
18. The tea tree oil with oil Palmarosa
palmarosa oil inhibits the growth of Candida albicans. This method is used to treat yeast infection in men.
- Mix 3 drops of tea tree oil and 5 drops palmarosa oil.
- Add to regulate ice mix commercial yeast infection.
- Apply to the infected area.
- Apply daily.
Tips and Precautions:
For best results, follow the instructions when using tea tree oil to treat yeast infections.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should consult a doctor before starting treatment tree oil regular tea.
- Do not use tea tree oil in children under 6 years of age because it is too strong for sensitive skin and can cause irritation.
- If the tea tree oil appears to exacerbate the symptoms of yeast infection, stop using immediately.
- Before starting the treatments, test to see if you are allergic to tea tree oil.
- Do not use tea tree oil internally, as it is toxic and can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hallucinations, etc.
- Use tree oil 100% for the treatment of yeast infection and using a concentration of 5% oil Tea tree to reduce the growth of Candida. products tea tree oil can be found in grocery stores, health and beauty shops, and online.
- Use tree oil soluble tea water instead of normal tree oil Tea, for effective results.
- Use oil-based soaps tea tree, shampoos and lotions.
- Regular use of pills or capsules tea tree oil or any other supplement helps to deal with yeast infection. Ask your doctor about supplements tea tree oil.
- Wear loose, breathable clothing and dry the skin well before using cloths.
- drink lots of water to flush out toxins and avoid eating junk foods and fast with sweets.
- take showers regularly.
- Consult a doctor if he found no relief from yeast infection after using these remedies.
hope you enjoyed our article. Do you know of any other remedy tea tree oil, who worked for you know? Please share with us.