Pyuria, a condition characterized by excess pus cells in the urine is an early sign of kidney, bladder and urinary tract problems. Pus consists of bacteria, white blood cells dead, and other cellular material, and is a symptom of infection.
pus cells in men should be up to 5 pus cells / HPF and women, which should be 10 pus cells / HPF (high power field microscope). The pus is thick and sticky substance is whitish or yellowish or slightly green.
Two major causes of this infection are urinary tract infection (UTI) is more common among women than men. This is because the female urethra is shorter, which means it is easier for bacteria to transmit and sexually transmitted diseases.
fungal and viral infections, kidney stones and problems, chemical poisoning, bacterial infections anaerobic genitals or urinary cancer, certain infections in the prostate glands in men, tuberculosis, urinary tract are some other causes.
Symptoms include fever, abdominal pain, foul smelling urine, constant need to urinate, cloudy urine, vomiting, and pain or burning when urinating. When left untreated, it can cause serious problems in the kidneys and cause permanent damage to your health.
medical care generally proscribe antibiotics to treat it, but they can damage the balance of good and bad bacteria in the body if used for long periods of time, and lead to other problems. Simple home remedies listed in this article are safe, natural and effective, and bring no side effects.
home remedies for pus cells in urine:
Everyone should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. Clean water urinary tract bacteria, toxins from the body and keeps it hydrated so that it can function properly. Besides water, drinking fruit juices and organic vegetables and coconut water and eat fruits that contain a lot of liquid. These contain vitamins and minerals that your immune system needs to protect against infection.
2. Cranberry juice
Blueberries are perhaps the best fruit juice for the treatment of urinary tract infection. They are a rich source of catechin, anthocyanin, triterpenoids, flavonoids, and ascorbic, malic, citric, quinic, benzoic, and glucuronic acids.
benzoic acid helps to balance the pH of urine. Blueberries also contain two essential compounds, called fructose and proanthocyanidins that prevent E. coli and other bacteria from adhering to the bladder and uroepothelial cells.
- Eating fresh blueberries.
- or 1/4 mixture ap glass of cranberry juice 3/4 ap glass of water (O) 1/2 cup (equal amounts) water and cranberry juice.
- Drinking this juice 2 to 3 times a day.
3. Uva Ursi
bearberry, also known as bearberry, prevents cystitis, nephritis, urethritis, pyelitis, pyelonephritis and other infections urinary tract. Uva Ursi contains a compound called arbutin glucoside, which acts as an antiseptic and reduces inflammation.
Bearberry is also a mild diuretic, which means it will detoxify the urinary tract because it makes you urinate more often. Note that the bearberry contains tannins, which is not recommended for pregnant women. The bearberry is available in supplement form, and can be used by following the processes described below.
- boil a cup of water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of dried leaves bearberry.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain and drink.
- Drink 3-4 times a day to get rid of pus cells in the urine.
- fill a container with water.
- stir in 1 teaspoon of dried leaves bearberry.
- Let soak 12 hours.
- Strain and drink.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic and a mild diuretic. It also strengthens the immune system. Use garlic in your kitchen or try the methods described below.
- Crush 2 cloves of garlic.
- Chew them for a few minutes or swallow water fasting morning.
- Follow this daily to reduce pus cells in the urine.
- Peel and chop the garlic 2.
- Add to one cup of boiling water.
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink.
- Repeat 3 times a day.
- Peel and chop 2 garlic cloves.
- Mix with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Consume this mixture daily.
5. Sodium Bicarbonate
Sometimes acidin high level of the body leads to pus cells in the urine. Baking soda helps neutralize excess acid in the digestive system and restore the pH balance of the urinary tract.
- Mix ½ teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink it.
- Drink twice daily.
Yogurt contains good bacteria, known as probiotics, which help fight bad bacteria in the digestive and urinary systems. Yogurt restore some of the good bacteria destroyed by antibiotics that your doctor can proscribe for IU.
Yogurt is also a mild diuretic, which helps eliminate toxins from the body by increasing the frequency of urine and this in turn prevents bacterial infections of the vagina and urethra.
- Eat a cup of plain yogurt, sugar twice a day.
- Pique 2 tablespoons onion.
- Mix the yogurt without sugar normal.
- eat every day to reduce the problem.
- Peel and chop or grate half a cucumber.
- Mix in yogurt, no sugar.
- Eat every day.
Watercress contains magnesium, calcium and phosphorus, and vitamins A, C, and D. It also contains mustard oil glucosides and other essential oils that fight bacteria. Potassium, iron and iodine on cress promote cell formation and as a natural diuretic that helps the kidneys in flushing toxins.
- boil a cup of water.
- Add 2 teaspoons fresh watercress leaves chopped.
- Remove from heat and let stand 15 minutes.
- Strain and drink.
- Drink this tea 2 times a day.
- Pour 4 cups of cold water over 2 teaspoons fresh watercress leaves chopped.
- Let soak overnight.
- In the morning, tension and heat a cup of liquid for 2 minutes and drink.
- Drink a cup more at night.
onions contain sulfur, flavonoids, and potassium. Have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-thelmitic, anti-coagulant, and analgesic, all of which help to prevent infection. The onion is also a mild diuretic that prevents water retention and help cleanse the urinary tract.
- Rub half an onion in the loins to increase urine production to alleviate the problem.
- Mix sugar with onion and eat in the morning on an empty stomach to prevent urine retention in the bladder.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Mix ¼ cup chopped onion.
- reduce heat and simmer until half the water to dissolve.
- Strain and drink every day.
Basil has anti-inflammatory diuretic, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and depletes cells pus in the urine caused by cystitis urinary tract infection. Prevents kidney stones through the urinary tract detoxification and reduction of uric acid in the blood.
- In the morning, on an empty stomach, chew 4-5 fresh basil leaves washed and sip of water 5 times.
- do this again before bedtime.
10. Alma or Indian gooseberry
Alma or Indian gooseberry contains vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system to protect against infection bacterial. It also helps remove toxins from the body and relieves the inner layers of the bladder to inhibit frequent urination.
- Mix 2/3 cup of Indian gooseberry juice with 1 ½ tablespoons raw honey.
- Drink the mixture 2-3 times a day.
11. The coriander seeds
coriander seeds or parsley cilantro or Chinese are diuretic and contain a volatile oil called linalool, reducing flatulence and regulates the digestive system. They also fight fungal and bacterial infections and relieve burning sensations that come with urinary tract infection.
- Crush 250 mg of dried coriander seeds with a mortar and pestle to remove shells.
- Mix equal amounts of coriander seeds and powdered sugar.
- Store in a jar and left overnight.
- Twice daily, mix sugar 1¼ teaspoons coriander in a cup of water and drink.
- do not eat anything within 1 hour of taking this mixture.
- Repeat at night do not eat anything after lunch.
- Repeat twice a day for a week to prevent pus cells.
- Soak 10 grams of coriander seeds in a glass of water overnight.
- The next morning grind the seeds with water.
- strain it and drink this mixed with sugar candy infusion.
- drink regularly to avoid pain and discomfort caused by it.
12. Vitamin C
Vitamin C strengthens the immune system to fight infection and increases the acidity of urine, which prevents the growth of bacteria in the urinary tract. Eat foods listed below for tons of vitamin C.
- Indian gooseberry
- All types of berries
- green and red [19459016peppers]
13. cucumber juice
cucumber contains molybdenum, sulfur, manganese, potassium, silica, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, vitamins a, C, and B, and folic acid. Cucumbers are also about 90% water, which means providing fluid to remove toxins from the body. Cucumbers also neutralize acid in the urine to relieve pain and burning sensations.
- Use a blender juice a cucumber.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice with ½ teaspoon lemon juice and ½ teaspoon of honey.
- Consume this mixture.
- Repeat 3 times a day.
14. Apple Wood
wooden apple is a good source of citric acid, oxalic, malic and tannic acids, and contains iron, phosphorus, calcium, carotene, riboflavin, thiamine, niacin and vitamin C. the immune system and fight against microbial and viral infections is strengthened. To relieve the burning sensation, soak wood apple overnight, then pureeing and eat in the morning. To remedy IU, follow the method described below.
- Crush 2-4 tablespoons of apple wood.
- mix with 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Consume 2 times a day.
- also gives relief from frequent urination.
15. radish juice
radishes contain folic acid, anthocyanins, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin C and B vitamins Because it contains so much water, which also serves as a diuretic. leaf juice Radish contains even more protein, calcium and vitamin C than horseradish root. Crushing, grinding, or mix them to extract the juice and add to drinks.
16. The tea tree oil
tea tree oil has antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Regular use helps prevent and fight infections.
- Add one teaspoon of tea tree oil to the bath water.
- stir well and be sure to clean the opening of the urethra thoroughly.
- Repeat 3 to 4 times a day for quick relief from the problem
Goldenseal. it is an herbal remedy that treats chlamydia, a cause of pus cells in the urine. It comes in capsule form, and should be taken at least 2 times a day to stimulate the immune system and fight off bacterial infections.
18. Hot compress
When placed in the lower abdomen, a hot compress will help relieve the pain and discomfort of UI.
- Simply soak a towel in hot water, wring out excess.
- Place in the lower abdomen. When it was cold, repeat the process.
Tips to treat pus cells in urine:
- Women should avoid douching, as this throws in the pH balance of the vagina and therefore to eliminate the infection in the uterus and fallopian tubes, which in turn leads to pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) ..
- use echinacea, which has properties anti – microbial property that helps to strengthen the immune system. You can take this in capsule form by consulting your doctor.
- Using wild oregano regularly to prevent bacterial infection.
- Mix 2 grams of cinnamon in a glass of water. Drinking regularly to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Do not have sex if you or your partner are suffering from this problem.
- Eating fruits and vegetables and avoid saturated and trans fats.
- Maintain good hygiene.
- drink a glass of juice a day Granada to prevent pus cells and also UTI problems completely.
- drinking green tea because it contains antioxidants that improves immunity to fight infection.
- avoid alcohol and caffeine and do not smoke.
- Eat high fiber foods like nuts and beans food.
- Coma pineapple, bromelain containing having anti properties -. Inflammatory feature that reduces pain and inflammation
- AVOID, sugary, fatty and spicy foods caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea.
- urinate immediately after intercourse to remove bacteria and other toxins.
- never resist the urge to urinate, as this allows bacteria in the urinary tract remain longer and infect your system.
- To keep clean and dry, wear cotton underwear and avoid tight pants.
- if your symptoms do not go away within a week, consult a doctor.
Have you tried any of these home remedies for urinary tract infection? What worked best for you? Share your experience with us!