The kidneys are important organs of the body, which are responsible for many functions and rinsed body waste. However, due to various reasons, the kidneys can become infected. This is more common in women.
If you are suffering from lower back pain in your body, then it may be due to a kidney infection. But all backaches not because of pain in the kidneys. If you have a sharp pain in Sever face and between the lower rib and buttock, then it is a kidney pain.
Some symptoms include:
- painful urination
- Blood in the urine
- Pain in the lower abdomen or lower back
- Loss of appetite
- Bad odor in urine or cloudy urine
- Bedwetting (for children), etc.
sure to check with your doctor if you have questions.
causes kidney pain:
- Bleeding inside the kidneys
- Tumor kidney
- stones in the kidneys
- enlarged prostate
- blood clotting in the veins
- the horseshoe kidney
- covered or flow urine, etc. prevented
home remedies for kidney pain:
Here are some effective home remedies that are natural, safe and affordable, with which it has no effect side.
1. Lemon juice:
lemon contains acetic acid, which helps break down and dissolve kidney stones. the kidney is cleaned by removing toxins and stones that cause pain.
Method – 1:
- fresh lemon cut in half and squeeze the juice.
- add to a glass of water and stir.
- Drink this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach daily.
Method – 2:
- Lemon juice – 4 tablespoons
- olive oil – 4 tablespoons
- Add the lemon juice to olive oil and mix all right.
- Drink this to get relief from pain in the kidneys
- Note: Follow this remedy if you have the ability to digest this amount of oil
. 2. parsley tea:
parsley is a well proven to increase urine production diuretic, which helps eliminate toxins from your system. It can be used to treat pain through internal and external use. It also has an anti-viral property that clears bacteria that cause infections in the body.
- Fresh parsley – 1 large bunch
- – 4 cups water
- Wash and finely chop a bunch of parsley plant until 4 teaspoons.
- boil water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the chopped parsley.
- Cover and let stand for about 20 minutes.
- Strain the tea and drink.
- You can drink this tea either hot or cold 4 times a week.
- Avoid taking this if you are pregnant.
3. watermelon seed tea:
watermelon seed tea has a diuretic property which removes the kidney and bladder. The seeds also stimulate the activeness below the kidneys.
- watermelon seeds (either on land or cut) – 1 tablespoon
- – 2 cups water
- Pour boiling water over the seeds.
- steep a few minutes and let cool.
- Strain the tea.
- Consume once a day for at least 3 days a week.
4. The corn silk tea:
corn silk tea relieves urinary tract problems and painful that relieves pain by accelerating the healing process. Studies have shown that this silk has diuretic properties and also inhibits the growth of certain bacteria.
- Corn silk – 1 tablespoon
- boiling / hot water – 2 cups
- pot or pan
- Add boiling water to dry corn silk.
- You can easily find this at any herbal store.
- let stand for about 5 -. 10 minutes, after deformation
- The daily intake of this infusion for 2 -. 4 cups during the day will produce better results
5. celery seed tea:
or celery Apium graveolens accelerate the process of elimination of waste material the kidneys. Research has concluded that celery increases the production of urine and this alleviates the pain in the kidneys. Contains volatile oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties that fight bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections or other problems.
- celery seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Hot water – 1 cup
- Take celery seeds and ground
- place these ground celery seed in a cup and pour hot water over them.
- Shake well and let cool.
- Strain the tea.
- Drink this once a day for at least 3 days a week certainly cure kidney pain.
- celery Remember, this is a uterine stimulant that pregnant women should not take this.
6. dandelion tea:
dandelion is an herb that has a diuretic property which helps increase urine production. This tea stimulates blood circulation in the body, especially the kidneys to function properly.
- tooth dry lion – 1 to 3 teaspoons
- Hot water – 1 cup
- Pour hot water over dandelion leaves of grass.
- Allow to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes and then strain the tea
- Regular consumption of this tea dandelion. 2 – 3 cups throughout the day heal the pain kidney
7. marshmallow root.
marshmallow root is a medicinal herb that helps relieve pain kidney and also happens to kidney stones. It is a diuretic which helps increase urine production and cure pain or burning sensation. The root has mucilage that soothes and protects inflamed and irritated tissues of the body.
Method – 1: (marshmallow root infusion)
This tea made with cold infusion, which is good for the extraction of the pure form of mucilage this root.
- marshmallow root – 4 tablespoons
- Water – less than one liter
- jar Mason
- Place marshmallow root in 1 liter flask.
- fill the jar with water and cover, leave to soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- Strain the water to extract the liquid.
- add any natural sweeteners like honey or stevia powder and mix well.
- Drinking this liquid throughout the day.
Method – 2: (marshmallow root tea)
This process is especially useful when you do not have much time and want a quick pain relief.
- marshmallow root – 1 tablespoon
- Hot Water – 1 cup
- honey or stevia – and its taste
- Add to marshmallow root a pot and pour hot water over it .
- Allow to stand for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- Strain the tea and add sweeteners like honey or stevia.
- Drink this tea 2 to 4 cups throughout the day
Plantain is an herb that helps get rid of disorders kidney, worms, hemorrhoids, etc. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent kidney infections, relieve pain, burning sensation and itching. It has mild laxative and diuretic whicht are very useful to cure kidney problems and urinary bladder.
- set of dried or fresh banana – 1 tablespoon
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- honey or stevia
- tea strainer
- Take dry whole banana or fresh as seed or root or leaves and place it in a cup of tea
- Pour a cup of hot / boiling water over it and cover.
- let stand for about 8 to 10 minutes and strain the tea
- Add a sweetener and mix well..
- regularly have a cup of tea banana for about 4 -. 5 times a day
9. The leaves of the cabbage poultice:
cabbage has many healing properties that help reduce pain caused by kidney kidney disease and bladder problems.
- cabbage leaves – 2-5 leaves
- Bran – 3 to 4 handfuls
- onions chopped – 2 onions
- pot or pan
- Place cabbage leaves, bran, chopped onion and water in a saucepan.
- Boil for about 20 minutes for the water will evaporate completely.
- Then place a hot gauze poultice on the particular area where you have pain.
- Keep this in place for at least 2 -. 3 hours, overnight if possible
- reapply this poultice until complete relief of pain in the kidneys.
10 Salvia and mint tea:
Sage contains some volatile oils have different therapeutic properties as an antiseptic, astringent and other relaxing effects that help cleanse toxins and other impurities kidney. When this is mixed with mint, which gives quick relief of spasms and pains.
- Sage – 1 tablespoon
- mint leaves – 1 tablespoon
- boiled water – 2 cups
- Pan or container
- Pour hot water over grass mint and sage leaves and cover.
- let cool for a few minutes before straining.
- Drink this tea 2 to 3 times a day for 3 months
Basil is diuretic and detoxifying. which helps eliminate kidney stones and also strengthens. It is owned kill the pain reduces pain in the kidneys and uric acid levels in the blood.
- Mix equal amounts of basil juice and honey.
- Stir well and consume.
- Regular consumption of this for 4 months will help heal the pain in the kidneys in clearing stones.
12. Uva Ursi:
Uva ursi (bearberry o) is a traditional herb of Native American and widely used to treat kidney infections and bladder. It also acts as a diuretic. It kills infection caused by E. coli, bacteria in the intestines and cause bladder infections and kidney. But be sure to consult your herbalist before using this herb.
Ingredients: (bearberry tea)
- Uva ursi license – 1 tablespoon
- – 2 cups water
- simmering a mixture of bearberry leaves and water for about 30 -. 40 minutes or until the water half
- turn off the heat and strain.
- drink half a cup of tea twice a day.
- Note :. Pregnant women and lactating women should avoid drinking this tea
13. Mustard Plaster:
mustard seed powder helps heal irritation renal. Placing pure mustard plaster on the skin for a long time causes burning sensation or ampoules. To avoid this mustard powder blend with other flours or a fabric wrap. Sometimes the egg is also used in place of water to prevent blisters formations.
- mustard powder – 1 part
- Whole wheat flour – 4 parts
- Water or egg white
- lard or Vaseline
- Add mustard powder to flour wheat and then pour water or egg white (preferred) on it.
- Mix to a thin paste.
- mix well, make sure it is not too thin and not enough to spread throughout the body.
- Now apply Vaseline or lard over the area where you feel irritation.
- Then apply the prepared mustard poultice for that.
- Let stand for no more than 30 minutes and remove this either by cleaning or washing.
- If you feel more clean irritation as soon as possible.
- Do not apply to children under 6 years of age.
14. Willow bark:
willow bark has been used in China and Europe for many centuries to treat pain in the kidneys. Has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic properties it helps provide pain relief. It has another immune boosting properties that help improve the functioning of the kidneys.
- The dried grass – Liquid 8 oz
- dyeing or – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Place dry grass bark in water and simmer for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- Steep for about 30 -. 45 minutes, then strain
- Drinking. 3 – 4 cups of this tea a day
- or you can take bark powder is available in capsules or liquid dose standard 60 -. 240 mg
- Or you can take tincture 4 -. 6 ml, 3 times per day
- Make sure you are not allergic to it.
15. Nettle tea:
Nettle is an effective diuretic that increases urine production and prevents kidney stones. Also for the treatment of kidney inflammation and relieves pain in joints caused by high levels of uric acid in the blood.
Ingredients (tea nettle leaves)
- dried nettle leaves – 2-3 teaspoons
- Hot water – 1 cup
- Place dried nettle leaves in hot or boiling water.
- cover it and let stand for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- then strain the tea.
- Drink this three times a day for best results.
Tomato juice has many powerful properties that help heal the pain of kidney and clear stones or kidney infection .
Method – 1: (tomato juice)
- using the blender
- tomato extract juice.
- Drink this tomato juice before consuming any food.
- Then drink a glass of water immediately to remove the infection.
- repeat this process regularly.
Method – 2: (Plaster tomato)
- thick cotton cloth
- Chop the tomatoes and place in a cotton cloth thick.
- wrap on the web.
- Lie down on the back until the pain has been reduced.
- apply when necessary.
Drinking plenty of water helps relieve kidney. It helps keep hydrated and flushes out kidney stones and other impurities that are present in the urethra. This helps to dilute the urine and prevents the salts and minerals grouping and formation of kidney stones.
- When the pain you feel about, drinking one to two liters of water.
- Having water therapy that is specifically used to treat kidney pain.
- Be sure to consult your doctor before taking this water therapy as it can lead to other kidney problems.
18. Granada and watermelon:
Granada has the astringent property that helps treat kidney stones. It also cures inflammation or pain in the kidney. Consuming a glass of juice or eat a Granada a day to keep kidney problems at bay.
Watermelon is rich in potassium, which helps remove stones consisting of phosphates and carbonates. Increases urine output, frequency and regulates the levels of acid in the urine. Eating watermelon to eliminate waste from the body.
Here are the tips to help you get effective results.
- packages magnesium salts help cure kidney pain. Soak a cloth in a solution of Epsom salt hot concentrated and then place the cloth on the kidneys. Keep warm for at least an hour or two, placing a hot water in it.
- Pour warm castor oil on a woolen cloth and place this in the kidneys and keep warm. Reapply this package whenever necessary.
- have probiotics is a friendly bacteria that exists in your gut. Many studies have shown that these microorganisms that are linked to the overall health and digestive system and also provides many other benefits as it helps the kidneys in the processing of waste materials and reduces the formation of kidney stones.
- Eat less meat, as less than 65 grams of animal protein a day prevents the formation of kidney stones.
- quit smoking and stop drinking alcohol.
- Avoid intake of phosphorus and having a diet of nutritious whole foods. Avoid fast foods, soft drinks, prepared and processed foods, which has a high phosphorus content. Limit phosphorus intake from 800 mg to 1200 mg per day.
- drink juices that are made of cilantro or parsley and add water, lemon juice and organic honey to it to improve the taste.
- are fresh fruits such as watermelon, apples, berries (blueberries, strawberries and blueberries) and vegetables like peppers, garlic, onions, cabbage, cauliflower, olive oil in your diet.
- not stop passing urine.
- Be sure to urinate in clean and hygienic places to prevent any infection.
- include more high-fiber foods in your diet and avoid foods that create oxalates in the kidneys as tea, beets, nuts, chocolate, spinach, etc.
- stop taking birth control pills and the use of condoms and diaphragms if you are more susceptible to kidney infections.
- The wheat bread is rich in nutrients such as protein, fiber, magnesium, etc. Prevents formation of oxalates or kidney stones. You can also make whole grains, pastas, etc.
- Having some regular exercise.
- Include beans in your diet to treat any kidney infections, stones or pain.
Consult your doctor or nephrologist if the pain persists for a long time. If left untreated, it can lead to other serious kidney problems.
We hope you’ll try these remedies and tips to treat your problem. Please share your experience with us.