loose movement or diarrhea refers to the frequent passage of stools that are loose and watery. The watery stools are very common and usually are not very serious. It can cause loss of water and minerals from the body. People may have diarrhea once or twice each year. The condition is most common in children. The loss of body water can cause dehydration. It also results in weakness, loss of appetite; stomachache, etc. loose movement usually lasts 2-3 days and can be treated with home remedies or any counter medications. In some people, diarrhea is a part of irritable bowel syndrome or occurs due to a chronic disease of the large intestine. In such conditions the medical treatment is necessary.
The causes of loose motion
There are many causes of loose motion. The major causes are
• Food poisoning or infection by bacteria
• infection by other organisms such as parasites
• Allergies to certain foods
• Foods that alter the digestive system
• Diseases such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
• Poor nutrition
• Certain medications
• Some cancers
• the alcohol abuse
• stress or fear
symptoms of loose motion
Depending on the complication of the problem, symptoms vary loose movement. Symptoms of uncomplicated or severe diarrhea include
• watery abdominal swelling cramps
• Nausea and vomiting
• or loose stools
• Sense of urgency to have a bowel movement
The symptoms of complicated loose movement include the above symptoms and symptoms listed below
• weight loss
• blood or mucus in the stool
• dark stools
you can not treat severe dizziness loose using various home remedies for loose motion. You will need to contact a doctor if you have loose motion or fever for more than 24 hours and if you can not even take fluids to avoid water loss.
home remedies for loose motions
The following are some of the home remedies you can try if you are suffering from attacks of loose movement or loose stools.
1. Mustard seeds
Mustard seeds have certain antibacterial properties that will be effective in the treatment of soft stools.
• Add ¼ teaspoon mustard seeds in a tablespoon of water. Keep it there for an hour.
• Then drink this water is taken as a regular oral tonic.
• Repeat for two or three times a day to get rid of loose stools.
Lemon juice has anti-inflammatory properties that help in easily clear the stomach. It is one of the tried and tested home remedies for loose movement for many decades.
• Extract the juice of a lemon full. Add 1 teaspoon salt and a tablespoon of sugar to it. Mix well.
• Now consume this lemonade every hour until you feel that toxins in the intestines have been purged.
• It would be better to use this mixture for three days to clean all the toxins in the stomach.
• Make sure you eat only soup or broth or semi solid food for a couple of days before returning back to their normal diet.
The Granada is a fruit that will help in reducing the problems of loose movement that you are suffering effectively.
• Eating the seeds of Granada during the loose movement will help in reducing the symptoms and stop the movement loses. Make sure you eat two fruits a day to reduce loose motions.
• You can also mix the seeds of Granada in a blender and extract its juice. Drink a glass of this juice at least three times a day to see effective results.
• You can also drink water that is tuned with Granada leaves soaked in boiling it.
4. O methi seeds fenugreek
Fenugreek has antibacterial and antifungal properties and is also an excellent home remedy to fight loose stools.
• Take one or two teaspoons of dried fenugreek seeds and powder in a blender to reduce it into fine powder.
• Then mix this powder in a glass of water and taken every day in the morning on an empty stomach for two or three days to completely get relief from loose motions.
Honey is a natural medicine that can cure a lot of health problems and is very effective in combating loose stools .
• Take a teaspoon of fresh and pure honey. It would be better if you get hold of organic honey.
• Add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder and pure honey in a glass of warm water. Mix well.
• Drink this water on an empty stomach in the early morning. Then repeat them at least two times a day to cure your bladder infection. You will see visible results within two days.
The serum is considered to be a health drink in India and is very effective to soothe the digestive system and bring it back on track. The acid in the buttermilk has the ability to fight bacteria and germs and soothe your digestive system.
• Add a teaspoon of salt and a pinch of pepper powder or black powder or Jeera or turmeric powder and mix well.
• Drink this whey at least two or three times a day to get rid of loose stools.
sago is known to be an effective ingredient that will help in reducing stomach pains and also to improve digestion.
• Soak the sago in sufficient water for three hours.
• As the sago consumes a lot of water you need to make sure that is soaked in enough water.
• You can drink water to get relief from stomach pain and also help in preventing loose motion.
• You need to drink this water several times a day to see the good effects.
8. Prepare a healthy drink
A drink made by mixing turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt in the water will be very effective in removing motion loose. Curd has antibacterial properties and turmeric powder has anti-inflammatory properties. Curry leaves are also a very healthy ingredient used in Indian cuisine much.
• Add two tablespoons of curd, ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder, a pinch of asafoetida, curry leaves and salt in boiling water and bring to a boil.
• Make sure the water reaches the boiling point. Once it is completely boiled, remove from heat. Drain the water and let it cool.
• Drink this twice a day for three days to completely cure the problems of loose movement.
9. Liquidate your body
If you are suffering from severe loose movement, then you are bound to dehydrate very soon. Therefore, it is very important for you to stay hydrated at all times, especially when you are suffering from loose motion.
• Make sure you drink 8 to 12 glasses of water during the days of loose movement.
• You can also think of soups or drink some juice healthy fruits.
• Electrolyte powder mixed with water will also provide relief from stomach pain and cramps.
• Coconut water is also a very good agent will keep you hydrated loose motions.
10. Mint and Honey
Mint leaves have been used since ancient times to treat loose motions or diarrhea. It has antibacterial properties and helps in quick digestion. It can be administered in any form. You can even chew one or two mint leaves daily after meals to aid in digestion of food. This will prevent loose motions suffer.
• The mint extract juice from fresh mint leaves in a blender beating and draining its juice.
• For a teaspoon mint leaf extract, add a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix well and consume this mixture.
• Take this mixture two to three times daily for two or three days to get rid of loose motions.
11. Bael Leaf Powder
Bael Bael leaves and fruit also known as wooden apple turns out to be an excellent ingredient that will help in soothing stomach muscles and help reduce the problems of loose movement.
• Take 25 grams of dried leaf and fruit bael powder and mix with 2 tablespoons of honey.
• Take this mixture three to four times a day and repeat it every day until you feel that you are free from loose motion.
12. bottle of pumpkin juice
Bottle gourd juice is an excellent drink it should be given to people suffering from loose motions as they help retain the water content in the body and prevent the body from becoming dehydrated.
• Take a bottle of fresh pumpkin, peel skin and then cut into small pieces.
• Then put these pieces into a blender and blend well.
• Squeeze the juice mixture of mashed potatoes and eat it twice a day to restore the water level in the body and to avoid dehydration when suffering from loose motion.
13. Dry Ginger powder
Ginger has antifungal and antibacterial properties and helps soothe stomach pains, and improve digestion. It is an excellent ingredient to give by loose motions.
• Add half a teaspoon of ginger dry powder in a cup of buttermilk.
• Mix well and drink this buttermilk three to four times a day.
• Within 2 days, you are sure to see a significant reduction in diarrhea.
14. Take Rest
If you are suffering from severe bouts of movement loosen due to food poisoning, then it is advisable to take complete rest for two days, as there are many possibilities your body between weak due to loose motion and dehydration.
• Try to take complete bed rest so that your body can easily recover.
• You can take warm broth with a little salt while in bed and not go for greasy or heavy foods during the rest period.
• You can also use warm compresses to the stomach area if you are experiencing stomach aches and pain.
15. The raw papaya
raw papaya is found to be effective in the treatment of loose motions. This will help relieve stomach pain and reduce stomach cramps.
• Grate a raw and put in a bowl containing three cups of water papaya.
• Boil raw papaya in water for about 10 minutes.
• Strain the water and drink once it is hot.
• Drink this two to three times a day until reduced sits on the loose movement.
16. Avoid milk products
is vital to completely avoid milk and dairy products for at least three to four days to fully recover unit fight loose movement. The intestines will not be able to digest milk and milk products during the loose movement and consume will lead to increase in loose motion. Foods to avoid:
• Powdered milk
• Caffeinated drinks
• The high fiber or greasy foods
17. starch rich foods
If only has recovered from an attack of loose motion is ideal that you take starchy foods for a couple of days to relieve stomach and aid in digestion easy. cooked
• white rice
• Boiled potatoes
• Cooked carrots
18. Chamomile tea
: Some of the foods that can be taken
tea made from chamomile flowers is very effective in the treatment of inflammation of the intestines and will work in your body to reduce the problems of loose movement. This will help improve the stomach digestive system very quickly.
• You can make a cup of tea using chamomile tea bags that you can buy ready-made market.
• If you want to have a healthy herbal tea, then you can boil a teaspoon of chamomile flowers and a tablespoon of mint leaves in a cup of boiling water. Boil this mixture for about 15 minutes.
• Strain the mixture and drink tea at least three times a day for better relief from digestion problems.
Do you suffer very badly from an upset stomach? Want to know the ideal home remedies that you can try to get rid of the problems of loose movement? Then, all you have to do is try some of the home remedies mentioned above to easily get relief from loose movement problems and stomach aches.