Mold is a common problem, and its presence in your home can be the cause numerous health problems.
therefore, you must know your symptoms and if you belong to those who are more prone to it, in order to address the issue and avoid adverse effects.
However, conventional medicine does not consider it a problem, and therefore, offers no adequate treatment. In addition, its symptoms are similar to those of other diseases because they are not specific, and therefore often other health problems
However, these are the most common signs of .: mildew disease
- fatigue, post-exercise malaise, and weakness
- memory problems, problems approach, problems of executive function, brain fog
- light sensitivity, blurred vision, red eyes
- sinusitis, shortness of breath, coughing, difficulty breathing, similar signs to asthma
- static “shock”
- weight gain despite sufficient effort (loss resistance weight)
- muscle cramps, constant nerve pain, joint pain, no pain caused by inflammatory arthritis, “icepick” pain
- persistent nerve pain
- numbness and tingling
- abdominal pain, diarrhea, changes in appetite, nausea
- night sweats or problems of temperature regulation
- excessive thirst
- Increased urine
- metallic taste
in respect of these symptoms, you can easily see why often confused with the common symptoms of other diseases.
However, the disastrous effects of mold have been scientifically studied for more than three decades ago, and found that it is actually a combination of several types of fungi that grow on the filaments and reproduce by creating tiny spores that spring and fly away, and can not be seen by the naked eye.
mold grows in warm, moist and humid places. Therefore, it can also occur, for example, in places like Nevada and Arizona, in places with poor ventilation, or flood-prone areas or water leaks.
Therefore, often appears in the bathroom, in the shower, in poorly ventilated rooms, and can connect to furniture, books, pets, shoes, carpets and papers. Mold can also circulate in the air system, so it is advisable to change air conditioning filters every three months.
water-damaged buildings support the formation of a complex combination of contaminants in the air and dust, which form a mixture of toxic chemicals. Also it creates ingredients known as toxic mycotoxins, which remain on the mold spores and fragments released into the air.
However, note that the mold disease is not caused by a single toxin, but in most cases, it appears
in areas damaged by water or buildings.
Moreover, the most recent review found that breasts can be a common reason for a persistent mold disease.
Unfortunately, the reality is that half of the buildings that live in water are damaged, causing mold diseases and those who are more prone to it. Given the fact that most of us spend much time indoors, in our offices or at home, we must all learn to reduce this harmful influence.
Namely, the toxicity of the mold is classified into the large category of diseases of biotoxins and is also known as syndrome chronic inflammatory response (CIRS)
Ritchie Shoemaker, MD, author of 8 books on the subject, including Surviving mold :. Life in the Age of dangerous buildings, defined CIRS as follows:
chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS) is “acute and chronic systemic acquired after exposure inflammatory response, the indoor environment of a building affected by water with residents toxigenic organisms, including, but not limited to fungi, bacteria, actinomycetes, and Mycobacterium and inflammagens…. “
Dr. Zapatero also said that [19459011″24percentofpeoplecannotmakeresponsesappropriateantibodiesandtheyarethosewhichcomprisemorethan95percentofpeoplewhohaveadiseaseofwater-damagedbuildings”]
therefore now we will explain the role of DNA and its impact on disease susceptibility shape.
as indicated by Dr. Shoemaker, so about 24 percent of the population is genetically susceptible to the toxicity of the mold, as they have a gene immune response (HLA-DR).
Therefore, people with these genes have a higher risk of mold disease. This subset includes 95% of cases of disease mold.
There are also 2 percent who are especially prone to it and have a “fast sick” variation of these genes. What’s more, if you are not vulnerable to mold the disease, still does not mean that you have zero chance of suffering from it.
In the case of the vulnerability of the mold, people can not recognize specific toxins such as toxins like mold, and get recirculated in the body. Consequently, toxins leading to continuous inflammatory response.
disease die of water-damaged buildings is a serious health problem because it is a state of chronic inflammation due to a weakened immune system, and that will not heal by itself, causing various diseases if not treated. The disease is integrated into the DNA and as soon as it is activated, symptoms and inflammatory response can last long
CIRS diagnosis is established if the patient meets all the above criteria :.
- anomalies documented by testing Visual contrast sensitivity (VCS).
- a genetic disease related biotoxinas-, based on an identification of a haplotype HLA susceptible predisposition.
- history, symptoms and signs of biotoxin exposure. The history should include exposure to molds that produce toxins as evidenced by the ERMI EPA-approved test. In addition, in the case of microcystin, ciguatera, etc., the story involves the likely exposure or laboratory evidence of exposure.
- Biomarkers in line with the vascular, neuro-immune and endocrine abnormalities specific to CIRS. In the case of constant exposure to biotoxins, a test VCS abnormal or susceptible genotype, are likely to show laboratory abnormalities observed in CIRS.
Therefore, if you suspect that is in contact with the mold and experience some symptoms, you should do the following:
- Learn and investigate everything related to the mold disease
- proof of the presence of mold in the home .. You can find an environmental professional to inspect the home or office, or make a ERMI test. The cost of this test is $ 325 and you can do for yourself, and if positive, should hire a professional to resolve the problem.
- can work with a trained shoemaker Protocol doctor, and examine their susceptibility to mildew disease
Source :. justnaturallyhealthy.com
http://www.mrhealthylife.com/17-signs-of-mold-illness- and-how-to-say-if-you are at risk / http://www.mrhealthylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/17-Signs-Of-Mold-Illness.jpg http://www.mrhealthylife.com/wp-content /uploads/2016/09/17-Signs-Of-Mold-Illness-150×150.jpg General
mold is a common problem, and its presence in your home can be the cause of numerous health problems . Therefore, you must know your symptoms and if you belong to those who are more prone to it, in order to address the issue and avoid adverse …
[email protected] administrator MrHealthyLife