Those small and sometimes large and some other times, even bunch of sores in the mouth may bother him much to eat, drink and even talk. You just can not stop thinking about these sores commonly known as mouth ulcers. How can you with the pain and irritation and the inside of his mouth because of these ulcers that appear gray-white pin heads with red halo. You can get these mouth ulcers due to a variety of reasons such as stress and anxiety, nutritional deficiencies, especially vitamin B, folic acid and zinc, certain medications, food allergies, gastrointestinal tract diseases, infections such as candidiasis or herpes and even accidental bites or trauma of some sharp objects. mouth ulcers should not be a cause for concern as they disappear within 3-10 days or at most within a couple of weeks. If, however, you do not go within 3 weeks, you should consult your doctor. To get relief from pain and other discomforts brought by them, however, you may want to use some natural home remedies for mouth ulcers.
Get rid of canker sores Naturally
1. Coco mouth ulcers
coconut has a lot of nutrients in it, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6, iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, to name a few. The coconut milk obtained from the white pulp of the fruit contains lauric acid, capric acid and antimicrobial lipids having antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. Coconut oil also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Coconut water is so nutritious that is used for the treatment of malnutrition! It contains sugars, proteins, amino acids, vitamins and a lot of minerals. This makes all products made from coconut beneficial in healing mouth ulcers. Whether often develop mouth ulcers due to nutrient deficiency or achieved as a result of infections, coconut is there to help you.
Using coconut water, milk, oil for mouth ulcers?
- Coconut milk: take a little coconut milk in the mouth and gargle with it. You may swish around your mouth for several seconds before swallowing or throw it away. Repeat this 3-4 times a day.
- Coconut oil: You can simply rub some coconut oil in their mouth ulcers. You can also use it as coconut milk. Take a little oil in the mouth, swish around and swallow or throw them away. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
- Coconut Water: just have one or two glasses of coconut water from green coconuts tender. They are delicious and soothing. Whatever vitamins or minerals that you need will be replenished by having coconut water. Drink 1-2 glasses of coconut water a day.
2. Sodium Bicarbonate for mouth ulcers
Certain foods, especially acidic foods like citrus fruits, tomatoes, coffee and even chocolates can sometimes cause mouth ulcers . In such a case, baking soda is very useful because it neutralizes acid as well. It is alkaline and regulates our pH level which in turn can speed healing of their sores. Sodium bicarbonate also has some antibacterial properties that can treat infections too.
ways to use baking soda for mouth ulcers
- Mix ½ teaspoon of baking soda in half a cup of water. Take this solution in your mouth and swish it there for about a minute. Spit it out. Repeat this 3-5 times a day.
- Make a paste with baking soda and water. Apply this paste to your mouth ulcers. Repeat 3-4 times a day.
3. Saltwater for mouth ulcers
salt water has been used as a natural antiseptic to the wound and pain management. Salt has anti-inflammatory properties and natural disinfectants also make it a perfect remedy for canker sores also. Some people directly apply the salt in their ulcers. Pica lot, but ultimately it numbs the area and relieves pain. However, it is better to use salt dissolved in water instead of directly to avoid extreme dryness that can be caused by it.
- Salt- 1 teaspoon
- Water 1 cup
Click the following:
- salt mixture with water.
- take some salt water in your mouth and swish it around in it for about 20-30 seconds ..
- Spit it out.
- Repeat until the water in the finished glass.
- Do this 4-5 times a day.
4. Basil by mouth ulcers
Basil leaves have natural anti-inflammatory properties in addition to having strong anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties. Ayurveda uses basil to treat a variety of medical conditions, including ulcers.
ways to use basil leaves for mouth ulcers
- take 6-8 basil leaves, wash properly and chew slowly feeling his juice in the mouth and coating the same on their ulcers.
- Grind basil leaves and make a paste. Apply this paste to your mouth ulcers.
5. Cilantro for mouth ulcers
Coriander (cilantro) leaves and seeds are a rich source of minerals and other nutrients, including iron, copper, calcium, potassium , manganese, zinc and magnesium along with antioxidants and dietary fiber. They contain many vitamins, including vitamin C, K and B-complex vitamins, including thiamin, riboflavin and niacin. If you remember, nutrient deficiency, especially deficiency of vitamin B is one of the main causes of canker sores. Although you can always include in your diet cilantro, directly applying it to their sores also it relieves you of the discomfort.
ways to use Cilantro for mouth ulcers
- Take some coriander leaves and boil with a glass of water. Allow to cool and then gargle with this water. Repeat 3-4 times a day.
- Take a teaspoon of coriander seeds and boil a cup of water. Strain and allow this to cool. Swish around this water in your mouth and spit it out. Repeat 3-4 times a day.
6. Licorice for mouth ulcers
herbs licorice has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, emollient and soothing properties among many others. Its anti-inflammatory properties relieve the pain and swelling caused by ulcers while emollients form a film soothing as a layer on the mucous membrane of the mouth, which also relieves mild pain and inflammation of the membrane, in addition to soothe the wound .
- herb licorice or licorice root 1 teaspoon dust-
- Water 2 cups
Do the following:
- licorice root Soak in water for 3-4 hours
- If licorice powder is used, it is not wet it necessary. Just add warm water, mix well and let cool
- mouth with this water 3-5 times a day.
7. Honey for mouth ulcers
Honey has natural and powerful antibacterial properties and antioxidant properties. When honey of their mouth ulcers, which is helping to retain moisture in preventing dehydration is applied. This accelerates the healing process. Honey also promotes the growth of new tissue and prevents scarring. You can simply apply honey to their ulcers with the help of your fingers or a cotton swab. You can also use turmeric, anti-inflammatory other ingredient with him. Here’s how you can do this.
- Honeywell 1 teaspoon
- turmeric ¼ – ½ teaspoon
Do the following:
- Mix honey and turmeric also to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to the affected area ulcer in the mouth.
- Repeat this 3-4 times a day.
8. raw onion for mouth ulcers
onions have natural antiviral anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and. They have a high content of sulfur compounds that give them powerful detox qualities that can help the body release toxins and heavy metals such as lead, arsenic and cadmium. However, the most important component of the onion to canker sores seems to be quercetin, a strong antioxidant flavonoid along with performing other tasks for health can fight infections well. White onions have medicinal properties better than red. include them in your salad platter without fail! Here’s how you can use them to their mouth ulcers.
- Onion, preferably white one 1
Do the following:
- Cut the onion into slices
- Take one slice at a time and chew, releasing their juice.
- Trying to wrap their ulcers with onion juice in the mouth.
- , this sure will give bad breath. However, you can rinse your mouth with water or chew coriander seeds coriander leaves or basil after some time to ward off the smell. This will also ensure that your ulcers heal more quickly these two are also great remedies for mouth ulcers as explained above.
- If you can not stand the smell of onions when chewed, ground to get his juice.
- With the help of cotton ball, apply this juice t or ulcers.
9. Milk of Magnesia for mouth ulcers
consists of a natural mineral, milk of magnesia is used as an antacid and to relieve constipation. It is a liquid suspension of magnesium hydroxide. It can heal ulcers in the mouth effectively, especially canker sores. This helps reduce pain and speeds the healing process.
- Milk of Magnesia
- cotton swab
- Take some milk of magnesia on the cotton swab.
- Dab it in their mouth ulcers.
- Repeat 3-4 times a day.
10. Alum mouth ulcers
Alum is a type of salt that had been traditionally used for culinary purposes, especially for pickling. It has many medicinal properties as well. It is an astringent capable of reducing tissue and stop the bleeding. It has also been used as an adjuvant in order to increase the efficacy of vaccines. Alum also has some anti-bacterial properties and therefore can treat infections. Traditionally, many people had been using alum to treat mouth ulcers. however it can be used for any type of mouth ulcer.
ways to use alum for mouth ulcers
- , you can obtain crystals of alum, which is a solid form of alum and put a small piece of it in water. Alum will dissolve in the water. Now you can rinse your mouth with this water.
- You can also obtain powdered alum or alum crush the glass to get your dust. Now moisten a cotton swab and dip it into the powder alum. Hold cotton swab against his mouth ulcer for a minute or so. Your mouth will become watery and it may also itch. After one minute, remove the cotton and spitting. Rinse mouth with water as alum can sometimes make you feel like vomiting. As such, you should not be used alum or keep too long in the mouth.
This is a very effective treatment for mouth ulcers as remedy will experience their ulcers, will begin to decline in a day or two and disappear soon after.
11. Slippery elm for mouth ulcers
The inner bark of the slippery elm is widely used for medicinal purposes. It is a very relaxing herb. Mucilage or gum like substance that comes out of the slippery elm bark when in contact with water may be the reason for this calming effect. This crust has many nutrients within it including tannins, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, beta-carotene and vitamins B1, B2, B3 and C among others. These nutrients make it a very good remedy for mouth ulcers.
- dust- slippery elm ½ teaspoon of 1
- Water enough dough
do the following:
- Take slippery elm powder and mixed with water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your mouth ulcers.
- Repeat 3-4 times a day.
12. propolis tincture for mouth ulcers
Now this is quite unusual for mouth ulcers remedy, but you’d be surprised to know that this tincture propolis is used even for cancer patients to treat your canker sores that follow chemotherapy! What is this propolis? It is the binding agent beehives resin component compounds that honey bees collect from flowers and other plant sources. Mix it with enzymes secreted by them. This is done to protect your honeycomb against viruses, fungi and bacteria. Therefore, it is an antiviral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent powerful antiseptic ,. It is not interesting! This propolis treated with alcohol to make the dye that has been used to treat various conditions, including respiratory tract infections, sinusitis, cough, bronchitis, etc. It is applied topically to heal wounds, eczema, burns, warts, gingivitis, athlete’s foot cool and do not forget, mouth ulcers.
Using Tincture Propolis for Mouth Ulcers
- 02.03 Propolis tincture- drops
- cotton swab
- Honey (optional) – ½ teaspoon
Do the following:
- Pour 2-3 drops of tincture of propolis on the cotton swab.
- Rub in your mouth ulcer directly.
- You can give a burning sensation for a few seconds and can have an unpleasant taste.
- To avoid these uncomfortable conditions, it is possible to mix the solution with a little honey.
- Honey counteracts the burning sensation and makes it palatable. Honey, in fact, it is a remedy for mouth ulcers, as we discussed earlier.
- Repeat the process 4-5 times a day
Caution: If you are allergic to bee stings, you may be allergic to the dye propolis also. Avoid using this remedy in such a situation.
13. Goldenseal for mouth ulcers
Native Americans had used the herb goldenseal for various medical conditions, including mouth ulcers. Many modern research has also confirmed that the seal golden grass can inhibit a variety of microorganisms. One component of goldenseal, berberine, an alkaloid, has been found to be effective in treating inflammation. You can use goldenseal powder or liquid extract of this herb to get rid of mouth ulcers.
ways to use goldenseal for mouth ulcers
- Prepare a mouthwash with goldenseal. Take a cup of warm water. Add ¼ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon of powdered goldenseal to this water. Rinse your mouth with this water slushing around the solution in the mouth.
- can also apply goldenseal powder directly into their mouth ulcers.
- If the use of liquid extract of goldenseal, pour a few drops of it on a cotton swab and apply it in their mouth ulcers.
This remedy can cure your mouth ulcers within 2 days. the use of goldenseal is no longer recommended anyway. Do not use this herb more than 3-4 days thereafter.
Caution :. Infants, young children and pregnant women should not use the herb goldenseal
14. Myrrh for mouth ulcers
Myrrh is an oleo-gum-resin which means it is a combination of oil, rubber and resin. In fact, it is a sap like substance found in the bark of myrrh. It has powerful antiseptic and astringent due to organic and phenolic compounds found in it. It has been traditionally used to treat hemorrhoids, bedsores, wounds and ulcers in the mouth. C to use an oil of myrrh and tincture for mouth ulcers.
ways to use myrrh for mouth ulcers
- may be used myrrh tincture directly on the ulcers. Simply pour 2-3 drops of this tincture on a cotton swab and apply it to their sores.
- The use of tincture of myrrh can make a mouthwash too. Add 2-3 drops of tincture in half a cup of warm water and rinse your mouth with this solution.
- can also use myrrh oil. Pour 1-2 drops of this oil on a cotton swab and apply this to their mouth ulcers. This can bring the burning sensation and numbness for some time.
- To avoid the feeling of itching and burning, mixed with myrrh oil peppermint oil or fennel oil and then apply their mouth ulcers.
15. Aloe Vera for mouth ulcers
There is yet another herbal remedy for soothing mouth ulcers, aloe vera. This herb has become very popular for many medical conditions due to its various benefits. It has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it a good remedy for mouth ulcers as well. Not only reduces pain and inflammation caused by ulcers, but also accelerates the healing process due to various nutrients it contains. Aloe vera has amino acids and B1, B2, B6 and C vitamins, deficiencies which lead to mouth ulcers.
Using Aloe Vera for mouth ulcers?
- Aloe vera leaves or pure aloe vera gel
- If a sheet is used, cut and take out your gel.
- Apply this gel to your mouth ulcer.
- pure aloe vera gel brought herb shop can be applied directly to ulcers.
16. Remedy black tea for mouth ulcers
Simple as an ingredient in black tea can also treat your mouth ulcers. The black tea has tannin is a natural astringent. An astringent can be treated as a chemical that shrinks or body tissues shrink. Cementing drugs are widely used to reduce mucous membranes or tissue size to stop the discharge of blood serum or mucous secretions that accompany sore throat, bleeding and ulcers. Why not use natural astringent tannins found in black tea. It’s cheap and effective remedy for canker sores.
- Black tea bag- 1
- wet tea bag using water.
- Keep wet tea bag against his mouth ulcer.
- Gently squeeze the tea bag to release their juice.
- If possible, let it stay there for about 20-30 minutes. It will not be difficult to keep the tea bag in the mouth.
17. Diet Remedies for Mouth Ulcers
If you are a frequent victim of ulcers in the mouth, this may mean that also suffer from nutritional deficiencies. While supplements are always there to help out as vitamin B complex, etc. you can bring some changes in your eating habits too, so you can not only eliminate the deficiencies in your body, but also increase your immunity. A weakened immune system also leads to frequent canker sores.
Tips diet to reduce mouth ulcer occurrence
- have more foods with B vitamins, such as whole grains such as wheat, oats barley, etc., and vegetables such as cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, radishes, lettuce, etc. Although nuts like almonds and walnuts are also rich in B vitamins, which can hurt their sores so they have them only after their mouth ulcers disappear.
- Increase intake of foods containing folic acid them, such as bananas, spinach, avocados, melons, lentils, chicken, liver, beef, etc.
- Having iron rich foods celery, corn, peas, cucumber, carrot, etc.
Proper diet and natural remedies can go hand in hand to get rid of mouth ulcers forever.
effects of bitter kola on ulcer |