Tinnitus is a problem of experiencing ringing in the ear that no one else can hear . Tinnitus is not a serious illness, and, despite coming and going, episodes usually last only a few minutes at most.
There are two types of tinnitus. With the first tinnitus, subjective, only you can hear the bell. With the second tinnitus, objective, timbre can also be heard by your doctor while examining their ears. Tinnitus has many causes, including damage to the cells of the inner ear, chronic health conditions, head, neck and ear injuries, damage to the auditory center in the brain, hearing loss related to age, exposure to loud noise, earwax blockage, tumors, and overuse of antibiotics or aspirin.
People of all ages can experience ringing but tinnitus, which can also include ringing, roaring, clicking, hissing, lack of concentration and difficulty sleeping, is more common in men over 40 years old
home remedies for tinnitus:
you, AORE about to learn several methods to treat tinnitus itself, using safe and effective ingredients that you probably already have in your home. Let, AOS start!
1. Sunflower seeds
sunflower seeds are naturally anti-inflammatory. Protect channels ear damage toxins and free radicals and contain vitamins that keep bones, Äîincluding all inside his tiny ears, Äîhealthy.
Eating sunflower seeds and drink tea made with sunflower seeds on a daily basis.
2. Castor oil
Castor oil is antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory. the normal function of cells in the ear It restores and strengthens your immune system to protect against bacteria and fungi that accumulate in the inner ear and cause tinnitus system.
- Pour a few drops of castor oil inside the ear and cover with a cotton ball.
- Repeat regularly for a few days.
3. Onion Juice
Onions are rich in vitamins C and A, and containing chromium and quercetin, all of which help to strengthen the system immune system to protect against free radicals that damage the inner ear and cause tinnitus. It also regulates sugar levels in the blood and prevents inflammation and infection.
- Use a blender or mixer to extract the juice of an onion.
- drip a little small inside your ear.
- Repeat three times a week at first, then when decreases your tinnitus, reduced to once a week.
Fenugreek helps regulate blood sugar and cholesterol to improve the quality of blood, and protects against inflammatory infections they can damage the inner ear and cause tinnitus.
- Soak 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water for 3 hours.
- Strain and drink regularly to reduce discomfort.
Oregano has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, and contains thymol, carvacol, and antioxidants. They protect against pathogens that cause ear infections and trigger tinnitus. Oregano can be used to flavor foods and tea.
- Add 1 tablespoon dried oregano in a cup of boiling water.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain and drink 3 times a day.
- or have a cup of oregano every day.
6. The banana
The banana clean the ear canal to prevent the accumulation of wax, liquid and bacteria that cause tinnitus and other problems hearing.
- Mix 2 tablespoons banana in a glass of water or other juice and drink it.
- Plantain extract or drink 3 times a day.
- Repeat regularly for 6-8 weeks to get rid of the problem.
- Rinse with water banana ears.
- or cotton swab soaked in liquid banana and put in the ear
- Leave for a few minutes and remove.
Passionflower helps to cure cardiovascular and circulatory problems, and promotes proper function of cells of the nervous system and brain. It is also a natural sedative, which helps relax the inner ear, allowing proper operation.
- Mix 1 teaspoon dried passionflower in a cup of hot water.
- Let stand 15 minutes, and drink before bed every night.
mistletoe tea helps purify the blood and improve circulation, allowing a better supply of nutrients and oxygen to the ears .
- Mix 3 teaspoons of the herb mistletoe in 3 cups of water.
- Let steep overnight.
- Drink 1 cup 3 times a day, without adding sugar or honey.
9. finger Drumming
finger drumming technique often cure tinnitus immediately, and consists of three simple steps.
- Place your palms against his ears, fingers back so that the tips of her almost middles fingers touch just above the base skull.
- Place the index finger on the middle finger and snap in the skull suddenly, making the noise of drums.
- Repeat 40-50 times every time you have an episode of tinnitus.
Sal, when consumed in excess, increases blood pressure, causing hypertension and tinnitus. Reducing salt intake can help lower blood pressure and reduce tinnitus.
11. Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo Biloba contains antioxidants improve circulation by dilating blood vessels, allowing more nutrients and oxygen to reach the inner ears. Ginkgo Biloba also contains flavonoids and terpenoids which protect the nerves, blood vessels and heart muscle damage caused by free radicals.
Ginkgo Biloba can be found in capsule, liquid extract, tea or forms. Consult a physician before regular use.
12. The practice of stress management
Stress is also a factor in persistent tinnitus, and exercise is a wonderful technique stress reduction. If you can not perform a strenuous workout 3 times a week, try yoga, meditation, relaxation therapy and deep breathing to promote proper circulation and overall good health.
13. Green Tea
Green tea contains antioxidants that protect against damage from free radicals. Try to find an organic brand at your local grocery store, because they contain more beneficial than highly processed trademarks properties.
Drinking green tea regularly to treat many health problems, including tinnitus.
14. Nasal Solution
This solution sinusitis clears and reduce tinnitus.
- Mix 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon of glycerin in 1 quart of warm water.
- Fill a dropper or a nasal spray bottle vacuum with this solution.
- I spray in each nostril until it drains back into the throat.
- Spray throat.
- Repeat 3 times a day to get relief from tinnitus.
15. Co-enzyme Q10
Co-enzyme Q10 is a natural antioxidant that improves circulation in the inner ear, strengthens the immune system, and neutralizes free radicals that cause tinnitus. It also helps convert food into energy, promoting general health.
- You can find Coenzyme Q10 in capsule or tonic in most pharmacies.
- The recommended dose is 200-300 mg, but consult a doctor to make sure this is right for you.
Caffeine constricts the capillaries and small blood vessels, which reduces blood flow to the head, neck and ears. This contributes to tinnitus and related symptoms, so it is good to avoid caffeine as possible.
17. Diet Plan
- Eat lots of garlic, kelp, seaweed, and green leafy vegetables, because they are rich in vitamins and polyphenols.
- Eat fresh pineapple to reduce inflammation.
- Eat foods rich in zinc, such as seafood, beef and lamb, pumpkin, nuts, cocoa, etc.
- Get plenty of vitamin B foods such as chicken, wheat, bran, cabbage, spinach, salmon, and sweet potatoes.
- Eat fruits and raw vegetables and cooked vegetables. These are rich in vitamins, amino acids and phytogenic compounds that reduce inflammation and soothe the nerves in the inner ear.
- avoid dairy products, sugar, fatty and processed foods.
- eat bananas, cereals, meat or protein, and take manganese, iodine, copper, sulfur, and iron supplements.
tips to reduce tinnitus:
- Avoid alcohol. Increases blood flow inner ears.
- Don, AOT. The nicotine in snuff and cigarettes reduces blood flow to the ears and worsens the situation.
- avoid aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen This will lead to tinnitus.
- Avoid loud noise or wear ear protection.
- The use of white noise or low music to distract hum.
- maintain a healthy weight.
- not listen to loud music.
- Excess wax also cause tinnitus. Regularly wipe off the excess wax from your ears.
- Use lemon, cypress, rosemary, rose and oils for aromatherapy or massage, or put them in a vaporizer to improve circulation.
- Get enough sleep.
- try acupuncture and hypnosis.
If none of the above solutions work for you, consult a doctor because it can lead to breathing problems or any serious health problem.
Have you tried any of these methods to reduce tinnitus? Tell us what worked best for you!