This is caused by the growth of bacteria in certain parts of the body like the armpits, groin, etc. The smell can occur when you exercise, you’re hot, nervous, anxious or under stress. When bacteria feed on sweat, a bad smell occurs. Poor hygiene, nutritional deficiencies, gastrointestinal problems such as constipation and other underlying medical problems such as genetic metabolic disorders, liver disease or diabetes are generally regarded as some other causes for bad body odor.
The main symptom is the smell, but other symptoms include excessive sweating, weight loss, cold hands and night sweats. Although body odor can be treated effectively with different antiperspirants or deodorants, the following natural remedies `solve the problem from the root
home remedies for body odor :.
Follow these natural home remedies and tips to get rid of body odor.
1. Witch Hazel
witch hazel helps lower the pH level of the skin and this makes it impossible for bacteria to survive, therefore, not they can produce an odor. It also has astringent properties that shrinks skin pores and helps reduce sweat production. Carry a small spray bottle of witch hazel with you when you are away from home.
- Dip a cotton ball in witch hazel.
- soak for a few minutes and apply to underarms.
- let it dry for a few minutes and then use your regular deodorant.
- Repeat daily.
2. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice reduces the skins pH level makes it difficult for odor-producing bacteria to survive.
- Use half a lemon to rub armpits. The other half can be stored.
- O can squeeze the lemon juice and apply with a cotton.
- If you have sensitive skin then use the juice diluted in water to prevent itching.
- Do not use aftershave.
3. The tea tree oil
tea tree oil has anti-bacterial properties and natural anti-septic that help kill bacteria and fungi present on the skin surface. Its astringent agent controls sweating and also emits a sweet smell. Test before use to prevent irritation.
- Add 2 tablespoons water 2 drops of tea tree oil and mix well.
- Apply to underarms and go.
- can also be used to replace your regular deodorant.
Vinegar contains similar properties as witch hazel. It helps to lower the pH level of the skin and makes you feel fresh all day.
- soak a cotton ball in a bowl with vinegar.
- Apply the cotton ball in the armpits and leave for a few minutes to dry naturally.
- follow this process regularly.
- Pour the vinegar into a vacuum bottle aerosol (spray).
- Spray this under the arms after taking a bath.
- Do not use deodorant after using the vinegar.
- used regularly.
- Add vinegar to a cup of water.
- mix well and use this water to rinse the armpits while bathing.
- Repeat this regularly.
- sure not to use after shaving.
Sage is an herbal remedy that reduces the activity of the sweat glands to make less sweat and body odor control. It has anti-bacteria that removes bacteria and finally acts as a natural flavor properties.
- essential oil
- sage mixture with any carrier oil like olive oil or coconut oil.
- Mix well and apply underarm or pulse points.
- Let stand a few minutes to dry clothes before use.
- By repeating this regularly.
- Mix 2 teaspoons dried herbal in a cup of hot water sage.
- Allow it to steep for 15 minutes then strain.
- Discard the leaves and drink this tea regularly.
- Note: Do not drink sage tea every day. Nurning Pregnat and women should avoid drinking sage tea sage.
- Add 2 tablespoons dried sage ¼ liter of hot water.
- Allow to stand for about 5 -. 8 minutes
- Use to wash the armpits or pulse points.
- Wash hands after use.
- also used regularly.
6. Baking soda with lemon juice
Baking soda absorbs sweat / moisture and banishes bacteria acting as a natural deodorant. lemon juice refreshes your body by removing bacteria and give off a fresh smell.
- Mix a sufficient amount of baking soda and lemon juice into a fine paste.
- Apply this paste to your armpits.
- Leave for about 5 -. 10 minutes
- rinse with water.
- Regularize this process.
7. Baking soda and cornstarch
Cornstarch is an excellent absorbent ingredient, such as sodium bicarbonate.
- Take a bath and dry.
- Add equal amounts of sodium bicarbonate and corn starch.
- Apply this to the dry armpits.
- periodic monitoring of this process.
Romero kills bacteria and fungi with its antiseptic properties. It also gives a natural and pleasant fragrance.
- Add ½ cup dried rosemary leaves 4 cups of water.
- let stand for a few minutes and then add to bath water.
- take a bath in this water.
- Grind the dry grass.
- use the powder in the armpits or pulse points to combat odor and to keep your body cool.
- repeat this, as needed.
- Stop using the herb if you experience any irritation or itching.
9. The apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) fights the bacteria that causes bad odor. body odor is removed to balance the pH level of the skin. Using organic cider vinegar, apple raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized to get the best results.
- Pour a few drops of vinegar raw apple cider and undiluted on a cotton ball.
- Apply this on the underarm areas.
- let it dry for 2 to 3 minutes before washing it with water
- Repeat regularly..
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath.
- mix well and soak in it for about 8 – 10. Barrio
- This is especially effective if used after exercise.
- Mix 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Stir well and add a little honey.
- Mix and drink three times a day before meals.
- drink regularly.
10. Wheat grass
Wheatgrass contains chlorophyll which kills body odor and makes them feel and smell good. But nevertheless, it has a strong flavor that could make you feel nauseous. So start with small amounts and have an empty stomach.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of wheatgrass juice in a cup of water.
- Drink this on an empty stomach in the morning.
- have this regularity.
11. Tomato juice
Tomatoes contain a natural antiseptic that kills bacteria and fungi that cause bad body odor.
- Crush 10 tomatoes for the pulp.
- put through a sieve to extract the juice.
- Add to bath water and take bath to relieve the germs that cause bad body odor.
- Repeat regularly.
12. turnip juice
Turnips are rich in vitamin C and anti-bacterial properties kill bacteria that cause odor bodu.
- Cut a turnip into pieces.
- Crush in a thin and press through a sieve to extract the juice pasta.
- Apply this juice to the area of armpits and groin.
- is left for a few minutes to dry naturally.
- Repeat as necessary.
- or include these turnips in your diet to defend the problem.
13. Natural Deodorant homemade
aluminum-based deodorant controls odor, but damages the skin. natural deodorant is safe and can be easily made at home with simple natural ingredients.
- lavender essential oil – 5 drops
- essential Cilantro – 5 drops
- Sage essential – 5 drops
- witch hazel (distilled) – 2 oz
- spray bottle cap – 1
- Taking equal amounts of all essential oils and hamamelis water (about 60 ml).
- Stir well and store in an empty spray bottle.
- will be used to replace your deodorant.
- This process helps to get rid of body odor without damaging the skin.
14. Deodorant powder herbal (homemade)
- sandalwood powder – 2 parts
- white oak bark powder – 1 part
- root powder lovage – 1 part
- muslin draw bag bite
- food processor or blender
- Mix all ingredients in a fine powder.
- Place in a pan and toast for a short time.
- Fill a muslin bag with this herb powder.
- patent bag in the armpits or feet to prevent bacteria.
15. No liquid perfume deodorant
- alum powder – 4 teaspoons
- Baking soda – 2 teaspoons
- Alcohol – 225 ml
- spray bottle empty
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in a spray bottle and use when needed.
- By repeating this regularly.
16. Diet Plan
Your body odor usually depends on what you eat. Include and exclude Below are listed foods to eliminate odor.
- Have a balanced diet that includes protein, whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables (especially green leafy vegetables), healthy fats, vegetables and fish or lean poultry.
- Always drink plenty of water it helps eliminate toxins from the body.
- Do not eat too much spicy food, onions and garlic.
- Foods not digested properly produce toxins that create evil pungent body odor. For example fried meat.
- Stop or completely limit the use of refined sugar, white flour and fat, etc., that are commonly found in junk and processed foods.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages.
- always they have high fiber food for better digestion.
- Try to include many herbs like coriander, mint, parsley, oregano, etc in your diet. Also chewing fennel seeds after meals for better digestion.
Best Tips to prevent body odor
Simple changes in your lifestyle prevents body odor very effectively.
- Always wear loose – clothing accessories, made with a lightweight and breathable fabrics that help manage perspiration by trapping moisture. Never use unwashed clothes.
- bathe twice a day, but do not use soap too strong.
- Remove underarm hair and other body parts regularly. Hair traps sweat and makes it a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Reducing stress by practicing yoga, meditation.
- completely dry your body after a bath or shower.
- Use arnica in cream to help combat body odor and perspiration. It also helps kill bacteria that cause odor. Make a test before use.
- pour a few drops of rose water in your bath to prevent odor.
- Buy tablets containing chlorophyll, which makes plants like algae, barley grass and blue-green algae. Be sure to check the dose recommendation.
- Exercise regularly to release toxins through sweat.
- detoxify your body to reduce body odor.
- with oil blotting paper to wipe away the sweat, as these documents are very effective at absorbing moisture. So rub armpits.
- Stop smoking.
All these are natural and safe home remedies that work well in treating the problem of body odor. If these remedies do not work, consult your doctor or dermatologist to find the reason.
Share your experience with us after trying these remedies or if you know any other effective remedy, please share with us.
trouble free unless the 350544 | virtual pulse healthstream |