Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular natural remedies for various health problems. It is used to treat diseases such as cold, heartburn, indigestion, arthritis, kidney stones, bacterial and fungal infections. It is also a great remedy for weight loss and hair loss. It is possible to treat skin problems like acne, yeast infection and sunburn, age spots, etc. using this element of wonderful food. There is no doubt that apple cider vinegar offers a lot of benefits for the whole body.
What is the apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a type of natural vinegar produced by fermentation of alcoholic beverage not called cider, made from apples. While the fermentation of sugar-free drink, the sugar in the cider will become alcohol with the help of yeast and bacteria. This is then pickled. This vinegar is well known for its preservative properties and antiseptic properties and has been used to make pickles and salad dressings. These are some of the advantages and uses of apple cider vinegar.
Health Benefits of Vinegar apple cider
vinegar apple cider offers several health benefits due to the presence of essential nutrients such as potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, chloride , magnesium, copper, bioflavonoids, pectin fiber and vitamin a, vitamin B1, B2, B6, vitamin C and vitamin E. the main content of apple vinegar is acetic acid. If you want to enjoy the health benefits of apple cider vinegar it is better to use raw, organic and unpasteurized vinegar containing “mother” without any preservatives.
1. Weight Loss
The advantage of weight loss apple vinegar is due to the presence of acetic acid found in it. When taken daily, this remedy can help shed some extra kilos because it increases the body’s metabolic rate. A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar contains only 3 calories.
- Mix 2/1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar mixed with a glass of warm water every morning or enjoy it throughout the day to achieve weight loss.
- this resource must be used continuously for months to achieve the reduction of abdominal fat and waist circumference.
- vinegar when taken with high carbohydrate meal gives the feeling of fullness and make people consume fewer calories rest of the day
[ Read also: How to lose 8 kg weight in 7 days ]
2. the relief from arthritis
it has been found that vinegar apple cider can reduce pain joints in arthritis patients. The various minerals present in the vinegar relieves pain. This potassium in this remedy prevents accumulation of calcium in the bone joints which causes stiffness. Experts believe that this vinegar prevents the accumulation of toxins in the connective tissues surrounding the joints. This pectin in the vinegar removes toxins from the body.
- Mix 3/1 teaspoon of vinegar in eight ounces of water and consume before meals three times a day.
- You can soak your hands and feet in a mixture of one cup of vinegar with six cups of warm water to relive pain.
- You can mix two tablespoons of this natural remedy with a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil and apply it on your joints.
3. Remedy for sinus infection
Apple cider vinegar helps clear nasal congestion caused by a sinus infection. Vinegar has the ability to break the mucus and clears the sinuses.
- Drinking diluted without any added flavor vinegar to open the blocked sinuses
4. Reduce constipation
Apple cider vinegar is a good remedy for indigestion and constipation. This helps maintain the pH of the stomach and provides better bowel movements because they contain fiber called pectin.
- sips honey mixed with water and vinegar before each meal will help reduce constipation, bloating indigestion, etc.
- can also drink vinegar and water mixture several times during the day to get the desired benefit.
5. No more acid reflux
The acid reflux may be effectively controlled using this vinegar. Vinegar is acidic content to counteract the effects of stomach acid, relieving acid reflux. It is best not to take the vinegar if you have stomach ulcers.
- When you are suffering from acid reflux, take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with a glass of water. You will be able to feel relief within a short time.
6. The relief from heart burn
Apple cider vinegar corrects low acidity in the stomach, which helps in reducing heartburn.
- then take a teaspoon of vinegar, a glass of water to treat heartburn.
7. It is used to treat kidney stones
Kidney stones contain mostly acid crystals. Apple cider vinegar helps dissolve stones. Clean the body system and removal of the stones. Also, the alkalizing effect of vinegar in the blood and urine reduces the formation.
- drink a mixture of 2 tablespoons vinegar in a glass of water a day to reduce kidney stones.
- can prevent the formation of new calculations taking the mixture once or twice in a week.
8. The relief of sore throat
Vinegar is an effective way to treat a sore throat and cough associated with the common cold remedy. Vinegar soothes mucous membranes and reduces the formation of phlegm.
- Mix a teaspoon of vinegar and honey in a glass of warm water and add a little ginger crushed her. Gargle using this mixture to get relief from sore throat.
9. Lowers sugar levels in the blood
This vinegar is very effective in reducing sugar levels in the blood, especially in people with type 2 diabetes. insulin sensitivity is improved and reduces the blood glucose level. Vinegar improves the rate of metabolic rate and digestion, which helps the body maintain the level of blood sugar.
- drink a mixture of vinegar 3 tsp in a glass water for 3 times a day after meals to improve digestion and to maintain the level of blood sugar.
10. Lowers blood pressure
lowers blood pressure by increasing the production of compounds causes relaxation of the blood vessels. It inhibits the action of enzymes that causes constriction of blood vessels resulting from high blood pressure. It also reduces the level of triglycerides and lowers the level of bad cholesterol.
- Take two to five tablespoons of vinegar mixed with water every day to improve their blood pressure
Benefits 0f apple cider vinegar for hair
dandruff can cause itching, dry or flaky and may cause skin dryness and itching of the scalp. Dandruff can be caused by a variety of reasons such as dry scalp, oily skin, do not wash your hair often do not apply the appropriate shampoo on the scalp, stress, poor diet and not dry your hair properly . Apple cider vinegar is one of the practical remedies known to help ease decrease in the intensity of dandruff on the scalp. It works effectively in bacteria and fungi that clog hair follicles, which improves blood circulation in small blood capillaries in the scalp. It will also help in the treatment of viruses and yeast that causes infection of the scalp. It will work effectively in reducing the growth of Malassezia furfur, which is a yeast like fungus that causes dandruff scalp. The following are ways that you can use apple cider vinegar to reduce the intensity of dandruff on the scalp to regular use.
- Take 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar in a small bowl and start massaging gently into the scalp only leather. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash with a mild shampoo followed by a mild conditioner.
- Add three drops of tea tree oil in a bowl containing three tablespoons apple cider vinegar. Massaging this combined liquid itchy scalp for a few minutes and let stand for 10 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo to see a significant reduction in dandruff after three to four applications.
- The use of apple cider vinegar as a final rinse also help to effectively reduce the amount of dandruff on the scalp. In a bowl, mix one part apple cider vinegar with three parts water. After shampooing the hair with very mild shampoo, rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar and water mixture. Let sit on the scalp for two minutes. Wash. Regular vinegar rinse with apple cider will result in less itchy scalp.
- Add three tablets of aspirin crushed in a cup of apple cider vinegar and mix well. Now, apply this mixture on wet hair as a final rinse after shampooing the hair. Leave it on the scalp for 5 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. You can even use a mild conditioner after rinsing with vinegar. Repeat twice a week for two to three weeks to see a significant reduction in dandruff.
- Scrub your scalp is very important to reduce dandruff on the scalp. To do this, add a teaspoon of brown sugar with mild shampoo and gently massage the scalp moist for a few minutes. Wash and rinse with apple cider vinegar and water. Allow it to rest on the scalp for about five minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of chamomile tea plain, which is a good hair conditioner. Use this mixture to the final rinse of your scalp after wash the hair soft. Gently massage the scalp and leave it there for five minutes. Wash thoroughly with water. Repeat this process twice a week for three weeks or longer to enjoy a great relief from sticky dandruff scalp.
2. Scalp psoriasis
One of the most common types of psoriasis is psoriasis of the scalp. When there are plaques on the scalp and develops thickened patches that appear to be red or silver, or inflamed in color, then you are suffering from scalp psoriasis. Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy that will help in breaking down the plaques on the scalp and get rid of scalp psoriasis in regular use. It will also help in providing relief scalp irritation and itching of psoriasis.
- Add approximately 50 ml of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water. Mix well and then this mixture is poured into a spray bottle. Spray on the scalp areas that are affected by psoriasis. Let it stay there for a few minutes and then you can wash off.
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bathwater. Use a mild shampoo to wash the hair and then soak your hair with apple cider vinegar and water mixture for about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse and dry the scalp thoroughly.
The benefits of apple cider vinegar for skin
1. To reduce acne
Acne is a very common problem that many teens face. There is an excess of toxins released by the body and it will be displayed in the body in the form of acne. Apple cider vinegar is an excellent home remedy that will help remove excess fat from the skin. It will also help balance the pH level of the skin so that no output acne.
- Add one part apple cider vinegar with four parts of water and mix well. Now apply this solution to acne affected areas of the skin with a cotton swab. Wash it off after 10 to 15 minutes in running water.
- If you suffer from severe acne problems, then you need to apply the solution of apple cider vinegar diluted in acne and let it sit there overnight. Use it regularly to see significant results.
2. To treat acne scars
Apple cider vinegar has excellent antiseptic and antibiotic properties that help in removing all dead skin cells and age the skin and also help in opening the pores of the skin. It will help to improve the pH balance of the skin and helps in reducing the red marks and scars on the skin.
- Add one part apple cider vinegar with 1 part water. Mix well and dip a cotton ball in this solution diluted vinegar. Apply in the areas of acne scars skin. Leave it there for three or four minutes and wash it under running water. Repeat this remedy once or twice a day to see a visible reduction of acne scars on the skin.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar ½ cup water. Add a little honey for water well and mix well. Now apply this solution to acne scars and leave it there for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with water and repeat this process every day for a few weeks to reduce acne scars.
3. Yeast infection
Yeast infection is caused by Candida, a fungus that is normally present in the body in small amounts. This fungus begins to grow rapidly in the body when there is a hormonal imbalance in your body and any problem with your immune system. Apple cider vinegar is said to be an excellent home remedy that will help in the treatment of fungal infections.
- Add one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of pure water. Mix well and drink this solution two to three times a day to obtain good relief of yeast infection.
- Add 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar to 2 liters of warm water. Mix well and use this solution for douching your vagina area or penis area. Use it for twice a day to see the symptoms of yeast infection significantly reduced.
- Soak a clean cotton cloth or cloth in apple cider vinegar for a few minutes. Place this damp cloth along the walls of the penis or vagina. Be sure to try this solution first for burns before full implementation. Dampen the cloth for about 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat this process several times a day to get relief from yeast infection.
Sunburn is a common problem seen in many people and apple cider vinegar will help you deal with this problem easily at home. It will help to maintain the pH balance of the skin and also help to cool the skin.