The nails are often referred to as windows to our general welfare. If you have noticed, sometimes doctors also examine the nails just to get an idea about what is happening in our body. Nails actually say many things about malnutrition, infection and even serious illness in the body. Nails are layers of keratin. Keratin is the same protein that makes up hair and the outer layer of the skin. If your nails look dull, you need to check with any vitamin or mineral deficiency in your body. Although you can always take help from home remedies to get shiny nails as you know in this article, nails can remain healthy only if care is taken of them, both internally and externally. Internally to have the vital nutrients and externally by keeping them clean and beautiful.
natural for shiny nails
1. Olive oil for shiny nails
Olive oil is good for health and nail too. It is a good moisturizer due to the presence of linoleic acid. It prevents the water from evaporating. Sometimes the nails look dull due to dryness. There are only a few oil glands in the hands and fingers and nails and tend to dry out very easily. dry things do not shine and the same is true for nails too. Olive oil can brighten eliminating dryness.
ways to apply olive oil to nails
- Add a few drops of olive oil to warm water and soak your nails in them for some time .
- Massage nails with warm olive oil (not hot).
- Before buff nails or applying nail polish, apply olive oil directly to the nails.
- Add few drops of lemon juice 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and soak your nails in it.
2. manicure lemon bright Nails
Sometimes, due to frequent contact with chemicals as well as dust and dirt, do not develop yellow spots on nails. If you go to a beauty salon, which will advise to get the lemon manicure done. Lemon juice is a very good bleaching agent and therefore can remove stains and shine nails. Lemon make your manicure at home is simple and easy to do.
How to lemon manicure at home?
- zumo- 1-2 tablespoons lemon (or enough to soak your nails in)
- vinegar ½ teaspoon
- hot water
- nail brush or a toothbrush
Do the following:
- Take the lemon juice in a bowl.
- soak your nails in this lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- Then mix the vinegar in a little hot water.
- dip your brush in this solution and nail brush with him for a couple of minutes.
- Now Disposal nails with warm water.
3. Avocados for bright nails
If your nails are brittle along with being dry, avocados are what you need for them. Avocados are high in good fat, nutrients and proteins that help restore brittle nails and make bright. Include avocados in your daily meal for all phytonutrients and other vitamins and minerals in them. In addition, you can apply avocado oil on the nails to make them shiny health. Avocado oil has antioxidant properties, vitamin A, B vitamins, including B1 and B2, vitamin D and E, beta-carotene, potassium will make your healthier and shinier than ever nails.
4. Vitamin E for bright nails
Vitamin E is essential for maintaining healthy nails. Improves circulation of blood that carries oxygen to the nail beds. When consumed vitamin E with vitamin C, it becomes even more effective for your nails. So while you have avocados are rich in vitamin E, may also have oranges and tomatoes, etc., which are rich sources of vitamin C. For example, you can make use of the avocado salad and tomatoes and can also have fruit salad avocados and oranges, grapefruits are included, etc.
Do the following:
Apply vitamin E oil to your nails every night before bedtime.
5. Butter shiny nails
Have butter a day can not be a good idea if you are on a plan for weight loss, but feeding your nails with butter all day can give very bright nails. Butter, which is the soft, fatty substance derived from cream has fat content of at least 35%, which can give your nails hydration wanted. Not only nails are hydrated with butter, but also get a lot of nutrients that are present in it. Some of these include sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamins C and E. All these are enough to make your nails shine with brightness.
Do the following:
- Apply a little butter to the nails.
- Rub gently to let the fat go inside nail and surrounding skin.
- massage for a few minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- repeat this newspaper.
6. Baby oil for shiny nails
Every day our hands and nails are also exposed to water many times. This exposure to water decomposes keratin that makes nails stronger and keeps together the top layer of the nail. This sometimes also cracks of nails and often makes it opaque and shine less. To maintain this extreme dryness away from the nails that need an equally extreme (read the excellent) moisturizer. Baby oil is the same: an excellent moisturizer. Baby oil is simply mineral oil with some fragrance. Therefore, it is also safe to use and will moisturize nails and cuticles excellently.
Do the following:
- Each time a job is done using water, moisturize your hands with baby oil (or any other moisturizer). By doing this, rub the area around the nails for some time.
- Apply some baby oil to nails and cuticles at night before going to bed.
7. Have Fish Oil for bright nails
Fish oil is loaded with essential nutrients along with healthy fats and fat-soluble vitamins. The consumption of fish oil can help prevent so many nail disorders. For example, omega-3 fish oil fatty acids lubricate and moisturize dry nails prevent brittle nails that are obviously dull and no shine. The omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation in the nail bed and nourish the cells that give rise to the surface of the nail. Vitamin A in this oil nourish cuticles nail. In fact, when you start having fish oil, the first positive effect is shown on strengthening nails.
Do the following:
Having oil fish 1 teaspoon daily. At least 3000 mg of fish oil high quality every day can help tremendously in getting bright nails.
8. borage seed oil for shiny nails
Borage (Borago officinalis) herb is commonly known as borage. The oil extracted from borage seed is used by herbalists for its anti-inflammatory excellent friendly benefits, weight management and skin. Borage oil is so effective due to the high amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) present therein. This oil also has salicylic acid, omega-3, mucilage, tannin, resin, potassium nitrate, calcium and magnesium that contribute to what is a beneficial remedy for conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, chest pain, symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, and skin health and general inflammation. GLA in borage oil helps to combat dry hair, split ends and brittle, slow growing nails. Borage oil prevents nails from cracking and help keep them healthy in general. acquire healthy nails shine on their own.
Do the following:
Borage seed oil is available in the form of gel, oil and soft capsules. You need to have 600 mg of GLA per day. 1300 mg of borage oil provides about 300 mg of GLA. More or less calculated, half a teaspoon is about 1300 mg and therefore, 1 teaspoon of borage oil should be taken daily.
9. Evening Primrose Oil for bright nails
Evening primrose oil is good for nails due to the same reason as borage oil. Also it contains GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) at high concentrations. We can not get enough dietary GLA, and therefore we need some supplements in the form of oils, etc. evening primrose supplements is one of those due to the presence of gamma-linoleic acid, linoleic acid and other essential nutrients for cell structure and skin elasticity. Evening primrose oil makes strong, healthy and shiny nails but be patient with him as the result shoes at least after six to eight weeks.
ways to use Evening Primrose Nail
Here are some of the ways to use this oil for nail. Choose any of these methods. Massage however, it can be done along with having the supplement also.
- Take 500 mg of evening primrose oil capsules twice a day.
- Having 3000 mg of evening primrose oil per day. This amounts to about 1 -. ¼ teaspoon oil
- Apply evening primrose oil for nails and gently massage every day.
10. Oil black currant seed Nail
Black currant oil, again is a natural source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), like oil borage and evening primrose oil and therefore useful for the treatment of dry brittle nails to restore health and shine nails. As GLA, the omega-6 is difficult to obtain through diet, black seed oil stream can be consumed as a supplement. It also contains flavonoids and vitamin C also contribute in bright nails.
Do the following:
Having 500 mg of seed oil black currant twice a day. It can take up to two months to show results.
Caution :. Before taking any supplement, consult your physician
11. Coconut oil Nail
Coconut oil is rich in healthy fats, caprylic acid, lauric acid and vitamin E which they are essential for healthy skin and nails. The nutrients in this oil helps strengthen the cuticles and nails as a whole. Keep nails hydrated is one of the required by-by having shiny nails. Coconut oil softens cuticles, moisturizes hands and prevents hangnails. In fact, coconut oil not only makes nails healthy and shiny, but also fights infections of the nails and cuticles. It is also a good remedy for nail fungus.
Do the following:
- Take a few drops of coconut oil.
- pour into nails and cuticles.
- Now rub your nails gently while massaging nails and cuticles.
- Repeat twice a day.
- Be careful not to damage the cuticles while massaging.
12. Consume lots of daily protein
The diet is important for every part of the body. Nails can not be an exception. Having a lot of daily protein is essential for strong, healthy and shiny nails. The nails are made of structural proteins called keratin so it is clear why we need protein for nails. It is the cornerstone of healthy shiny nails. Therefore, add a good source of protein in their daily diet. Here is a list of such proteins to help you get an idea of what kind of protein that can consume every day.
- chicken (lean poultry)
- Meat (beef and pork)
- Dairy products
- beans (Pinto, garbanzo, white, beans, soy)
- vegetables high in protein, such as spinach, asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, artichokes, watercress and sweet
13. biotin for brittle Nails dull
biotin is a B complex vitamin, an essential nutrient for our body. Biotin, sometimes called vitamin H, is essential for healthy fats in our skin that keep skin soft and moist. The lack of healthy fats makes flaky and irritated skin. The lack of these healthy fats also make nails dry and brittle. unhealthy brittle nails can not shine. Some research has shown that biotin can help reduce brittle nails. Improved infrastructure keratin. Keratin is the basic protein that makes up hair, skin and nails. Therefore, it makes sense to include biotin in your daily diet if you want shiny nails healthy. However, no Biotin supplements are recommended as overdose of biotin has many side effects such as slower release of insulin which leads to the levels of blood sugar, skin rash, low levels of vitamin C and B6. Therefore, instead of going for biotin supplements include the following natural sources of biotin in your diet.
- Brewer’s yeast
14. Having foods rich in hydrochloric acid
sometimes it happens that the body is unable to absorb nutrients that give it. This is mainly due to lack of hydrochloric acid. Hydrochloric acid breaks down food in the stomach and absorb nutrients. Hydrochloric acid deficiency is usually due to poor diet that is high in processed carbohydrates, dairy products and sugar. This deficiency leaves the skin, hair and nails healthy and radiant maintain brightness. Therefore, certain natural sources should include in your diet to get your daily quota of hydrochloric acid.
- apple cider vinegar Add 1-2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water and have this diary. Apple cider vinegar breaks down food and helps absorb nutrients. Never take undiluted ACV, dilute with water. However, if you feel a burning sensation, even after dilution, add a teaspoon of baking soda in the water solution with vinegar. This will help regulate acidity.
- Lemon zumo- Vitamin C lemon juice helps increase hydrochloric acid in the stomach. Add the lemon juice to your dishes. You can also take 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice mixed with a glass of water after meals.
- Celery- have celery, increasing the hydrochloric acid in the body and also stimulates the secretion of bile acids. The sodium content of celery assists in the production of hydrochloric acid.
- Spinach and other leafy Greenstein Spinach stimulates the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. Kale and herbs barley also do the same job. So you should consider including these green leafy vegetables in your daily diet.
- Black Olives- These olives also stimulate the production of hydrochloric acid so that the food can be broken down and absorbed nutrients.
15. Yogurt to have bright nails
Yogurt contains all the essential nutrients that are necessary for healthy shiny nails. Has calcium, iron, zinc, vitamins A, C, D, K, E, folic acid, B vitamins and most importantly protein. Therefore, when you eat yogurt every day to provide all these nutrients to your body to give shiny nails. Apart from these, it is a probiotic yoghurt food having beneficial bacteria in it. These bacteria help digest food properly and absorb minerals in your body. Therefore, if you suffer from hydrochloric acid deficiency, yogurt can also help by making your body absorb nutrients effectively.
Do the following:
Having plain yogurt, unsweetened and daily flavor. You may have any or time with breakfast and lunch.
16. Do’s and Don’ts for shiny nails
Aside from having balanced diet, ensuring that your body absorbs all the nutrients from the foods you eat and the use of certain oils, herbs and other ingredients as home remedies for shiny nails, there are some other things you should take care to get healthy shiny nails.
- Do not use nail polish and paints low quality. The chemicals in nail these cosmetic damage and leading to dullness. Its best use of chemicals enamel free nails.
- Let your nails breathe well. Do not keep nail polish on them forever. When you remove nail polish, let your nails are like a couple of days before repainting with nail polish. When nails do not receive oxygen for longer periods, they are boring. regular coatings chemicals also lead to nail yellow tint. You can easily get vegan or chemical free nail polish. Use them to protect the health and shine of your nails.
- While shaping nails, nails never saw back and forth. Archive of all the outer edges toward the center of each nail. When he saw the nails back and forth, which weakens nails.
- Never use your fingernails to open boxes, etc. Your nails are not tools. This leads to friction and breaking nails and dullness of nails.
- do not pick away at the chipped nail polish. This leads to nail damage.
- regular manicure helps maintain healthy nails, not just dropping dead cells of the skin around the nails, but also providing moisture to the nails.
- always keep your hands and nails hydrated. dry nails will look opaque. You can use a good moisturizing cream or lotion or cuticle oil. Some oils such as coconut and olive oil, as mentioned in the above solutions also keep your nails hydrated.
- Excessive use of hand sanitizer as well as soaps tend to make your nails dry. Use them with caution and not in excessive amounts.
- nail whatever the reason is not biting.
attractive bright nails are a sign of good health and not just one thing to make it look attractive. You need to give your body proper nutrition through well-balanced diet, if you want to have bright nails. Stay away from junk and processed foods and sweet things that all lead to nutritional deficiencies. And then given weekly or monthly nails at least manicure and some amazing natural home remedies to shine like never before!
kahulugan ng panaginip na isda |