The folds do not look good in nothing-neither in clothes or in your face! Yes, I’m talking about those unsightly wrinkles that give you nightmares. They are in your face, neck, hands or any other place due to the elasticity and skin moisture loss. And why you have lost these important things? There may be various reasons such as aging, pollution, sun exposure, the snuff, certain medications, drastic weight loss or deficiency of certain nutrients or other components of your body. You can either only cause of wrinkles (which is a difficult task, I must say!) Or change some of your dietary habits and lifestyle to prevent new wrinkles and get rid of those already present there in your skin . Several home remedies come to your help to reverse the process of wrinkle formation.
most effective home remedies for wrinkles
If you have recently noticed those lines of fines in the face or has been struggling to get rid of them for a long time, there are certain home remedies can remove wrinkles more efficiently than others. Here I will give this kind of natural remedies for wrinkles that make sure you get rid of your ugly fine lines. The first is your eating habits!
Remedies for Wrinkles diet
Wrinkles are visible in the “outside” body, but most often the cause is “inside” your body. You take care of your skin with several essential nutrients that keep working to make the skin collagen which gives skin elasticity. Therefore, here are your food resources for skin wrinkles less.
1. Drink plenty of water
Water is not food, but I’m including in the category of diet as this is perhaps the most effective and simplest remedy for wrinkles. Water is one of the basic needs of our body that tend to ignore. Drinking water not only to prevent and treat wrinkles, but will keep you healthy in general. Plenty of water keeps the skin hydrated. Remember that one of the reasons of wrinkle formation is moisture loss! Therefore, drink water, lots of it. Now there are lots is subjective. In normal days when not working largely from 6 to 8 glasses of water it is enough, but when you work hard, play a lot, go to the gym or do any other work that the water in your body to drain, drink more water . Check to maintain safe water and filtered. chemicals and dissolved in hard water ingredients may be even more dangerous to your skin. If you are having healthy drinks during the day such as fruit juices and vegetables (not colas and sodas) they can also be counted as water intake.
2. Food has with elements wrinkle extinction
And what are the food? I’ll tell you. They are antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, trace elements such as selenium and copper, high-quality protein, vegetable compounds such as isoflavones, retinol one form of vitamin A, iron, vitamin E and C, monounsaturated fat, etc. . Here is the list of foods from which you can get all these substances.
- fruits and vegetables dark
- nuts like almonds, walnuts
- Legumes, beans and lentils
- Oily fish such as tuna, salmon, herring and sardines
- flaxseed and sunflower seeds and oil.
- Brazil nuts
- Whole grains such as brown rice, wheat and oats.
- Green tea and white
- Soy foods (which should have them in one moderation)
- Fruits like papaya, avocado, pineapple, berries, watermelon
- vegetables like cucumber, tomatoes, ginger, garlic
include the above in your diet. In short, forget junk food and adopt healthy food!
Remedies for Wrinkles lifestyle
pollution, stress, smoking, etc. are also the causes of wrinkles. Therefore, when you are up to the fight with wrinkles, one of its strategies must be that certain lifestyle changes. These are the most important that you need to do immediately if you want to get rid of wrinkles and also want to not come into contact with you soon!
3. Get enough sleep and dream Right
Why? You just need to know this: When you sleep, your body produces human growth hormone (HGH), which controls the growth of all body tissues, including the skin. And if you do not get enough sleep, your body releases cortisol, a hormone responsible for slowing the growth stress and even damage tissue. Are you sure needs new skin cells to combat and prevent wrinkles and it is also necessary to prevent any damage to the body’s tissues to not get more wrinkles. So, just do not neglect the need to sleep your body.
While it is important to get enough sleep, sleep in the correct posture is also important otherwise you may get wrinkles known as sleep lines. These lines are formed on the surface of the skin and remaining even when lifted. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) says that sleeping on your side can form wrinkles on cheeks and chin. Do not sleep on your stomach too much otherwise you will get a frown. The best position is to sleep on your back.
4. No stress
is easier said than done! But then, get rid of wrinkles too is not an easy task. You need to get rid of your stress because it makes your skin thin and weak that it can not fight the elements that produce wrinkles. Also when you frown or scowl, they just help make your permenanet temporary facial lines. it will not eliminate stress you. Here are some suggestions.
- Listen to music
- learn something new
- Develop a hobby
- do yoga
- Write down your feelings to vent out
- Talk to friends, family
- Volunteers social cause
- Befriend animals domestic
- Spending time with children
- Read books
Or find something unique that will eliminate stress. After all your stress is unique to you and your solution is within you too!
5. No smoking; No smoke passively, also
Again a difficult task for smokers. For non-smokers and also that none of his mistakes. Smoke produces free radicals. Free radicals lead to instability of the body molecular turn weakens and kill body cells by damaging their membrane. As a result, the production of collagen in the body is affected. Collagen, if you remember, is the element that gives elasticity to the skin. The lack of elasticity in the skin means wrinkles. Therefore, if you smoke, stop smoking. If you do not smoke but is surrounded by people who smoke, try to convince them not to smoke at all. If you can not, ask them not to smoke around you. If this is not possible, get up and go elsewhere until the moment when your friend or colleague finished smoking. Just avoid any environment where there is smoke snuff.
protect and preserve himself from the same wrinkle formation Fuentes
Changes in diet and lifestyle are what you have control over. There are certain factors that can not be controlled, but will affect enough to form skin wrinkles. The best remedy is, then, to avoid and, if that is not possible, protect yourself from these external sources.
6. Protect skin from harmful solar rays
The exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays can damage the skin collagen leads to wrinkles. It would be best not go out when the sun shines in all its splendor. However, that is not always possible. Therefore, the choice limited here to protect yourself. Here are some ways to protect yourself and protect your skin from these harsh sun rays.
- Use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 every time you go out in the sun. Better if you can use a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 25 to 30. It is effective in the protection against UVA and UVB radiation from the sun. improved sunscreens containing soy isoflavones or vitamin E may also protect and strengthen the skin barrier, helping in the reproduction of collagen.
- in accessories like hats, scarves, umbrellas. When you are out for longer, you must reapply sunscreen and if that is not possible, use anything that will block the sun’s rays penetrate the skin.
- wear sunglasses to avoid eye wrinkles at sunrise. The eyes are sensitive and so is the skin around them. strong sunlight make squint which also leads to the formation of wrinkles around the eyes. So prevent these fine lines, invest some money in quality sunglasses. Cheaper brands can damage the eyes invaluable!
7. Use Cosmetics with
use cosmetics and other beauty products to improve our quality of skin, but often end in a little more damage. Being aware of this type of cosmetics that can damage your skin and lead to the formation of wrinkles in them.
- Avoid products that have alcohol in them. Alcohol skin dry by dehydrating it. Skin that lacks moisture tends to form wrinkles fast. Instead, use solutions and water-based products or those with natural oils in them, such as avocado oil, or evening primrose. They help keep skin hydrated avoiding wrinkles.
- Avoid using concealer to hide wrinkles. Believe it or not, make their most prominent wrinkles by settling themselves in the spaces between the lines.
never over wash your face. Dermatologists at the University of Maryland Medical Center have to keep tap water can strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture that protect skin against wrinkles. Also you should not use harsh soaps while washing your face. Always use a moisturizer that has in it. You can always use natural cleansers like milk to clean your face instead of washing it frequently.
Click packs and natural masks for wrinkled skin
Enough about do’s and don’ts for wrinkles! Now let’s discuss some real effective home remedies to prevent wrinkles and that can be done to get rid of fine lines in the skin. Something that can be applied to the skin and have the feeling of “realize” something to get rid of wrinkles!
8. Avocado Mask
avocado fruit is loaded with anti-aging elements. This rich source of vitamin E and monounsaturated fats that can show impressive results in getting rid of wrinkles.
- avocado – Half of it
- Fresh from cream 2 tablespoons
- Flaxseeds- 2 teaspoons
- Honeywell 1 tablespoon
- remove the pulp avocado half.
- ground the flaxseeds for their dust.
- In a bowl, add the mashed avocado, flaxseed powder, fresh cream and honey.
- Mix well to obtain a smooth paste.
- Apply on the face or other body parts with wrinkles.
- Leave for an hour.
- Rinse with warm water.
This mask moisturizes your skin excellently. Use it regularly for amazing results.
9. Homemade anti wrinkle cream Ayurvedic moisturizing
This is something really useful and pure skin creamas made itself at home! This is an ayurvedic recipe that will have more of their efforts and time, but will give impressive results. This cream can be used by anyone, with or without wrinkled skin. This helps in preventing wrinkles and curing them due to the presence of different oils for different skin types. Let us know how to make this cream anti wrinkle.
- gel aloe vera 2 tablespoons
- Cacao or lanolin 1 oz (approx 30 ml or 2. tablespoons)
- Rose water 2 oz (approx 60 ml or 4 tablespoons)
- lavender or rose essential oil. – a few drops
- One of the following oils and its skin type 3 oz (approx. 90 ml or 6 tablespoons)
- almond oil for normal skin
- sesame oil for dry skin
- oil jojoba for oily skin and acne-prone skin
- rice bran oil or ghee (clarified butter) for mature skin (which is aging thin skin dullness, uneven skin tone, fine lines and dry skin)
- Heat all ingredients separately to be just warm. You do not have to boil or warm. Not too hot.
- Mix hot ingredients with the aid of a mixer. Whisk the mixture well.
- While the mixture is mixed, add the essential oil you selected.
- Keep the cream in a container of your choice.
Use this home made moisturizer every time you wash your face. Do not forget to use this at night when going to sleep. In fact, you can make a night cream only separated from this recipe. Just use lesser aloe vera gel and add oil vitamin A and vitamin E for homemade moisturizer to make it wrinkle night cream.
banana papaya mask 10.
Papaya has certain enzymes that remove dead skin cells to give rise to new ones. Banana, on the other hand, is loaded with beneficial nutrients that aid in the production of new skin cells. So, while you can get rid of old skin sagging, that will generate new skin younger looking the same time. This mask is particularly effective for men.
- Papaya – as needed
- banana as needed
- Shredded pieces of papaya and banana pieces.
- mix well.
- Apply to the skin.
- is left for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
11. Egg Wonder
egg has many essential nutrients and vitamins. Egg white tightens the skin by removing all those sagging and wrinkles. Just take a little egg white and apply on face. Leave for a while until it dries. Then, with wet fingers, massage the face with egg white for a couple of minutes and rinse with warm water. It works wonders for your skin. You can also make this egg white mask.
- egg-white of an egg
- Honeywell 1 teaspoon
- milk- 1 tablespoon
- avocado / olive / coconut or any other few drops of oil
- all ingredients are mixed.
- Apply on face.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
moisturizes the skin beautifully!
Honey is perhaps the oldest remedy used to have beautiful skin. It is also effective when it comes to wrinkles. It’s as simple as rubbing honey on her face freshly washed with a little (not hot) water and leave for 20-30 minutes again to be washed with a little warm water. If you wish, you can make honey a little more efficient to make a package with milk powder.
- milk 4 tablespoons
- Honeywell 2 tablespoons
- Hot Water 2 tablespoons of pasta and a little more.
- A small towel
- Mix powdered milk, honey and hot water to a smooth paste .
- Apply this to your face. Avoid the eyes and mouth.
- small wet towel in hot water, drain the water and place the towel on your face.
- Leave for about 10 minutes.
- Use the towel to gently wipe the face mask.
- Pat dry.
13. Mask Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a component does not damage the skin known. the cell membranes of our body can absorb vitamin E to repair damaged skin- damage resulting from reactions of fatty acids with oxygen. Vitamin E, in fact, can also prevent wrinkling of the skin.
- Vitamin E capsules- 3
- 2 teaspoons yogurt
- Honeywell half teaspoon
- zumo- half teaspoon lemon
- Remove oil capsules of vitamin E.
- In a bowl, mix this oil with other ingredients.
- Apply this mixture on the face.
- Leave for about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
14. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is an excellent natural moisturizer. You do not have to make any mask out of it. Just use oil to massage the face or whole body to make your skin hydrated and wrinkle-free skin.
- skin massage with coconut oil before going to bed. Wash with hot water in the morning.
- Before taking bath, massage your body with coconut oil.
- can even use this oil during bathing. Wet skin moisturizer absorbs any fine. Just before your body dry after taking a bath, take a little coconut oil and apply all over the body. Now again wash your body with water without using soap. Now towel dry.
15. Mask pineapple olive oil
Olive oil is a great nutrient and pineapple with all its vitamin C helps the oil well eleminate the wrinkles. Pineapple also contains bromeliad, a natural digestive enzyme that remove dead skin cells and dirt to make room for new skin cells young.
- Pineapple pieces- 1 cup
- olive oil 4 tablespoons
- Take the pineapple chunks and rinse the syrup.
- Add the olive oil.
- Shredded pieces either with a fork or mix well with mixer.
- Apply the mask on the face, neck and other parts of the crumpled body.
- is left for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
16. Turmeric Mask sugar cane
This is one of the age-old remedies for wrinkles. Ayurveda also emphasize this method of wrinkle removal.
- cane sugar 2 tablespoons zumo-
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- Mix the juice of sugar cane and turmeic well.
- Apply on the face.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
These were some of the most effective ways to get rid of wrinkles home remedies. Use one or many of these natural remedies to eliminate and prevent wrinkles permanently!