The liver It has many vital functions. Some of the most popular functions is the production of bile, which helps eliminate waste and break down fats in the small intestine during digestion. In other words, this means that the liver is the elimination of toxins from your body. The toxins get stored in your body, if your liver has a problem with removing them, resulting in joint pain, fatigue, anxiety, etc.
How focuses liver toxins?
The liver detoxifies harmful substances in two steps. The first step uses enzymes and oxygen to burn toxins, especially fats, so they are more soluble in water, which makes it easier for the body to excrete. The second step combines detoxification completely process toxins sulfur acids or amino acids that can be eliminated via the bile or urine.
Even if you are following a healthy lifestyle, like drinking pure water, regular exercise, the use of personal care, free of toxins and cleaning products, you are not completely safe, because all the world are exposed to toxins in the environment (air, soil, plants, plastic). But it sure is less likely to have health problems.
As mentioned above, the liver is the elimination of toxins from our body, so when you have a problem with doing that, then liver becomes slow.
Have you ever wake up in the middle of the night for no reason at all? Or have you ever in a bad mood and feel of your skin is dry and irritated? Does your big toe of his right foot bother you? If you experience any of these symptoms, then your liver is trying to warn about something.
There are many symptoms of a stressed liver, but can improve liver functions, by adopting a holistic approach and preventive measures.
– chronic fatigue
– Negative emotions
– brain fog / lethargy / feeling drained
– Dull headaches improve with rest or headaches / migraines behind the eyes
– joint pain or chronic muscle
– excessive sweating
– trouble digesting fats
– removed the gallbladder
– acne or skin conditions
– gas, bloating, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea
– hormonal imbalances
– anxiety and depression
– chemical sensitivities
– chronic bad breath
– weight gain unexplained
in this case, you have to help your body to solve the problem and stimulate the liver to function properly and eliminate dangerous toxins, as follows:
- Eat a balanced diet;
- Avoid inflammatory oils;
- Avoid refined sugar;
- Reduce consumption of fructose (20-25 grams per day.);
- eliminate GMO products and buy only organic food;
- Use food sources of sulfur;
- Eat animal sources and plant-derived amino acids;
- Reduce or eliminate alcohol;
- Increase consumption of green leafy vegetables;
- Increase consumption of healthy fats;
- Getting enough fiber;
- Drinking sufficient amounts of pure water.
three herbs that will keep your liver healthy
1. Artichokes – member of the thistle family. You can use it in your diet. It can be prepared by removing all but 5-10 mm or so stem. To remove the spines, which can interfere with eating, about a quarter of each scale can be cut. It can be prepared boiled or steamed. bile production will increase. They also have high fiber content, which will promote washing bile and lowering LDL cholesterol.
2. Turmeric – a member of the ginger family. It has an active ingredient called curcumin, which is helping to enzymes that are responsible for washing known dietary carcinogens.
With this you have a very good protection for the liver.
3. Milk thistle – member of the same family as the artichoke. The best and most suggested for liver health grass. It has anti-fibrotic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. This means that your liver is protected from damage that can be caused by viruses, alcohol, drugs and toxins.
Except the function of removing toxins from our body, the liver has hundreds of other functions. These include: store and release glucose when needed, cleaning of blood drug, regulation of blood coagulation, removal of bilirubin, the production of certain blood plasma proteins, etc. Now do you understand how much the liver is important for your body? Follow the above tips to avoid any damage to it, because now you understand the importance of the liver.