Everyone wants a bright set of sparkling white teeth. However, recently, yellow teeth have become a common problem, which can lead to serious trust issues. Home remedies that follow, will help restore teeth back to their former whiteness.
It is better if the cause of the problem is known, from genetics, diet, snuff, intake of excess fluoride level in the water, taking certain treatments, aging and ill health oral. Taking high doses of antibiotics, infections, climatic conditions and inadequate metabolism can also contribut. In general, a tooth is made of fabric 4 – is strong white enamel cover that protects the tooth dentin and enamel supports. Both play important roles in color.
Some of the symptoms include discoloration of teeth, worn enamel, yellow stains and holes in the teeth, bad mouth odor, etc. Certain foods and drinks such as tea, coffee, etc. the glaze stain and break the enamel and time later. If the enamel is then broken yellow dentine is shown below.
home remedies for whitening teeth yellow
There are many treatments available professionals are very expensive. Try these natural remedies with ingredients that can be found in the kitchen.
Basil is an herb that is good for overall health. Use of this basil will give a full oral care, not only to whiten teeth.
- place a few fresh basil leaves in the shade to dry.
- grind to powder form.
- Use this powder instead of toothpaste.
- Rubbing the teeth with clean fingers for more effective results.
- or mix it with your regular toothpaste.
- brushing teeth using a toothbrush to get rid of yellow teeth ..
- used regularly.
- Shredded fresh basil leaves to make a paste.
- Add powder dried orange peel and stir well.
- Apply this paste on your teeth evenly and completely.
- Leave for 15 to 25 minutes and then wash with water
- do this process once a day..
- Crush fresh basil leaves into a paste.
- Add mustard oil and mix well.
- Use this paste as toothpaste.
- used regularly.
2. Pulling oil
Oil pulling is an Ayurvedic technique that helps achieve overall health by curing a variety of diseases and whitening teeth. bacteria, plaque and gingivitis so a happy and healthy smile is obtained is eliminated. It has to be done first thing in the morning just after waking and before brushing your teeth or eating.
- Take a tablespoon of oil such as coconut oil or sesame oil or olive oil.
- swish the oil around the mouth.
- Pull this oil along the teeth and forth side to get rid of bacteria and other germs.
- Continue doing this for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Repeat this process three to four times a week to get rid of yellow teeth.
3. Sodium Bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate is an aging remedy that has been used effectively to whiten yellow teeth. However, it has abrasive nature (alkaline) that clears the tooth enamel, but also removes stains current and plaque from the teeth. If lemon juice is mixed with sodium bicarbonate, which wears down the teeth with citric acid (in lemon juice) which in turn unlocks some of the calcium in the enamel and helps whiten teeth.
- Stir baking soda, salt and lemon juice in a bowl to make a paste.
- Use this paste to brush your teeth.
- Again brush with normal toothpaste.
- Follow this remedy no more than once or twice a week.
- vinegar or hydrogen peroxide
- Mix 1 teaspoon baking soda, lemon juice and white vinegar or hydrogen peroxide.
- Apply this on your teeth yellow.
- leave 5 minutes.
- mouth with water and then repeat this process regularly.
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda in a cup of cold water.
- also used as a mouthwash. 2 – 3 times a day
- Continue doing this every day until you get rid of the problem.
- you can also add 1 ½ teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide in this solution.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda and a small amount of regular toothpaste.
- stir well and brushing teeth with a toothbrush.
- Repeat regularly to whiten teeth.
Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory properties that helps give relief from gum problems. It also has a strong antimicrobial that kills all bacteria and other microorganisms that prevents tooth decay and gum disease.
- turmeric Bake for a few minutes.
- Crush into a powder and add a little lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well to make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on the teeth.
- Leave for a few minutes and then rinse with water.
- make this process regularly.
- Mix ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder with water to make a paste.
- brush your teeth with this paste and leave it for about 2 -. 3 minutes
- rinse your mouth with water until the yellow strains has been removed from the mouth.
- make this process regularly.
- Add ½ teaspoon turmeric powder ½ cup water and mix well.
- use as a mouthwash.
- continue rinsing the mouth with this water regularly.
- Or just sprinkle turmeric powder toothpaste being used regularly.
Sal restores lost minerals in teeth and this in turn helps achieve whiteness. However, it is harmful to the gums and enamel so avoid using this remedy salt regularly.
- Use salt as a tooth powder instead of your regular toothpaste.
- make this process regularly.
- Or you can simply mix baking soda and gently rub with salt present in the teeth.
- common salt and charcoal is stirred into a bowl.
- also used for brushing teeth.
- repeat this regularly to get white teeth.
6. The branches of certain tree
The use of certain tree branches to clean teeth is a traditional process of aging. As Babul trees, fig trees and neem or margosa contain other effective that help give the white teeth when used regularly as your brush twigs and astringent properties. Use the tender twig that is not as soft or hard branch of any of these trees.
Babool tree (or Acacia arabica)
Babool tree is the most pleasant of teeth. Its extract has been used in the manufacture of many toothpastes herbal. tannin, a component in this branch whiten yellow teeth.
Banyan Tree (Ficus or religious)
Banyan roots contain a natural astringent property that makes your teeth white.
neem or margosa (or Azadirachta indica)
Neem has antiseptic, astringent, anti-bacterial and others dealing effectively all teeth or dental problems properties.
- Take a branch (the length of standard toothbrush) of any of the trees above and wash thoroughly with water.
- Chew one side of the stick slowly for a few minutes.
- After chewing thoroughly, in the end it will be dispersed and fibers will come out of it.
- brushing this fibrous order for about 15 to 20 minutes and then ruled that
- Use a fresh sprig next time..
Strawberry is rich in vitamin C and has astringent properties that breaks down plaque that causes yellowness. Malic acid in strawberries removes stains and cleans teeth.
- Cut a strawberry in half and sprinkle a pinch of baking soda in it.
- Rub teeth for a few minutes.
- Rinse with water and continue doing this process regularly.
- A normal cutter can also be used.
- Mash a strawberry to extract the juice.
- Apply this juice on teeth and let it sit for a minute or two.
- brushing with regular toothpaste.
- Regular application will give you whiter teeth.
salt acts as an abrasive portion of dough to physically scrub the stain – baking soda reduces the acidity in the teeth and causes be more visible in the white appearance
- Mash 3-cutting to remove the pulp finely.
- Add a pinch of sea salt and ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
- all extra saliva dry with a paper towel.
- Apply a generous portion of this paste on the teeth with the toothbrush.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then get up with water.
- Apply regularly.
apples generally increase saliva production to keep fresh and clean breath.
- Eat one or two apples a day.
- Chew apple to extract malic acid and fiber that removes stains.
- can also eat other crunchy foods like raw carrots, cucumbers and broccoli.
9. Hydrogen peroxide
hydrogen peroxide whitening property eliminates the yellow teeth. H2O2 sure to use this with caution, as it causes irritation of the gums and causes teeth more sensitive. Also avoid intake of this peroxide.
- Use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash for a few minutes.
- rinse with water.
- make this process gargle a day.
- Do not swallow this peroxide.
- Mix sodium bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide to make a paste.
- Use this paste to brush your teeth for a few minutes.
- Finally toothbrush with regular toothpaste.
10. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has anti-bacterial curing many diseases of the gums and kills the oral cavity and anti-inflammatory properties and whitens teeth.
- squeeze the juice from a fresh aloe vera leaf.
- Add vegetable glycerine and optionally baking soda, stir well to form a paste.
- Use this paste for cleaning teeth.
- Leave this gel on the teeth for a few minutes.
- mouth wash thoroughly to remove the aloe vera gel.
- Regular follow this method to clean the bite of yellow teeth.
11. Orange Peel
Vitamin C and calcium in the fight orange peel with microorganisms on teeth to get relief from the problem. Can be used fresh or shell powder orange dried orange peel.
- Peel the skin of an orange and dry in the shade for a few minutes.
- rubbed on yellow teeth a few minutes at night.
- rubbing regulate this process.
- Crush dried bay leaves to make a powder.
- Add an equal amount of powder of dried orange peel and stir well.
- Add water to make a paste.
- Apply this on the teeth and rub it for few minutes.
- Or you can simply use dry powder and tooth powder.
coal powerful crystals are effectively used to whiten teeth.
- Add a small amount of regular toothpaste charcoal in a bowl.
- Stir well and use this to brush your teeth.
- do this process twice a day.
- If you do not have charcoal powder, you can use ash burned burnt bread and rosemary.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C and have the property of bleaching that helps get rid of yellow discoloration. Lemon acid damage enamel and calcium, so do not use undiluted.
- Rub lemon peel on the teeth for a minute.
- wash with water and repeat this regularly to get white teeth.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and water.
- Stir well and brush your teeth with this diluted lemon juice.
- Wash with water and then brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste.
- repeat this process regularly.
- Mix salt and freshly squeezed lemon juice in a bowl.
- apply and rub on the teeth for a few minues.
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse mouth with water.
- Follow this process daily for about 2 -. 3 weeks
14. apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar removes tough stains teeth and kills germs affecting teeth. But make sure it is not used frequently as this damages the tooth enamel.
- Add 1 part apple cider vinegar to 2 parts water.
- Stir well and use this to gargle for 2 -. 3 minutes, but do not swallow
- brushing with regular toothpaste and then rinse with water.
- Or you can also mix the apple cider vinegar in your toothpaste.
15. Citrus fruits and vitamin C
Citrus fruits and other fruits that contain vitamin C whiten teeth. Mashed potatoes and rub any of these fruits strawberries, lemon, orange, Indian gooseberry, tomatoes, etc.
16. natural fact in home teeth whitener
The curcumin in turmeric is anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and antibiotic that kills germs and gives teeth white. Baking soda removes stains from teeth and removes plaque buildup. Coconut oil attracts bacteria from the mouth and avoid all tooth problems.
- turmeric powder – 4 tablespoons
- Baking soda – 2 teaspoons
- oil coco – 2 ½ to 3 tablespoons
- jar or container with lid
- Mix sodium coconut oil bicarbonate and dried and powdered root of organic turmeric in a bowl.
- brush their teeth with this paste and rinse with water.
- store the remaining dough in an airtight container or jar.
- used regularly.
Tips to prevent yellowing of teeth:
This can prevent tooth discoloration largely simply by following these tips:
- use 3% hydrogen peroxide rinse your mouth.
- Avoid drinking dark beverages like coke, coffee and other beverages that can stain teeth.
- Always use a straw to consume any drinks or beverages such as coffee, fruit juices, etc., to reduce exposure of teeth staining drinks and other beverages.
- gently brush their teeth, do not apply excessive force to the teeth.
- Drinking a cup of tea a day, which is rich in fluorides to fight the bacteria and stop the production of sugar leads to tooth decay.
- Avoid smoking, drinking red wine, other alcoholic beverages, black tea, etc because they eliminate the whiteness of the teeth.
- Replace the toothbrush every 2 -. 3 months
- Drinking plenty of water and rinse your mouth after every meal will help cleanse bacteria and other micro -. Organisms in the teeth
- Include fibrous foods in the diet and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Eating black chocolate has theobromine that causes strong and whiten teeth.
- Peelu plant fibers are also used as toothpaste to restore the whiteness of the teeth.
- Alcohol tissues of the mouth to dry and attracts bacteria to clean the mouth. But this alcohol may increase the risk of oral cancer. So be careful in the selection of mouthwash and is safe to use alcohol -. Mouthwash without
- Use whitening strips.
- Sugar – free gum (Xylitol-based) are used to whiten teeth. Xylitol is a natural sweetener that fights against plaque, prevents bacteria in the mouth, neutralizes the pH levels in the mouth and also increases saliva production to get rid of tooth problems.
- See the dentist because these yellow teeth can result from an infection and any problems or teeth.
Remember that you have to take good care of your teeth and there should be no need to use these remedies again.
Do you know any other remedy that worked for you? Please share with us.