Hello to all! Today is your lucky day, because in this article we will show 15 tips and simple tricks, but very effective, helping to keep your things like new!
These are the most common “problems” that we all face every day – a sweater itchy spots on her new shoes, a broken zipper! However, you should not worry, because after reading this article, you will never find any of these little irritating problems again. Why – it’s easy to answer! Because there are a lot of simple tips and tricks you can use to avoid them.
15 tricks to keep your things like new:
- Getting the perfect sweater
I bet you did not know that you can leave your sweaters sticking spill in the freezer overnight, right? Yes, and it is very simple – if you have a cashmere or wool sweater that will not stop throwing, toss in the freezer before each use. And trust me – you will be surprised by the results
- Stop clothes stink
This is the best and most effective way to stop your clothes stink! This is what you have to do – it’s very simple! Just spray a small amount of vodka in his clothes to remove strong odors. This means that if you do not have time to wash a shirt before using it again, but has a strong and persistent odor, simply spray on some vodka and let dry. Alcohol kills bacteria that cause odor.
- The elimination of foundation cream Can I ask you a simple question – did you know that you can set stains foundation with some shaving cream? Yes, and if you take off your shirt and accidentally smudge makeup neck, just wipe a dollop of shaving cream in place to pretreat before throwing it in the wash. You will be surprised by the results
- Removing lipstick stains
should definitely try this simple trick, but very effective! – you should use a hairspray to remove a smear of lipstick. This is what you have to do – just spray the fabric (make sure it is not dry-clean only) with hairspray and let it sit for a few minutes. Remove the stain, then throw in the washing machine.
- cleaning suede shoes
You can also clean the dirt from shoes suede difficult a nail. I just buff right out. Well, yeah, that’s it!
- cleaning stains leather boots
You can spot clean leather boots with only 1 ingredient! Yes, it is that simple! This is what you have to do – just scrubbing water stains on leather boots with soft toothbrush and vinegar. If the boots are ruined water, snow, salt, or above, dip a toothbrush with soft bristles in white vinegar and rub gently to remove the stain.
7. Maintenance patent leather shoes in perfect condition
Did you know that you can fix a wear on a shoe patent leather with a cotton swab and a little Vaseline?
- Mending shoes opaque or striped leather
can also repair leather shoes opaque or striped with moisturizer. This is what needs to be done -. If you do not have shoe polish (, grab a towel and shoes rubs some lotion to bring them back to life and that’s all
- Hardening of a button
can also paint clear nail polish on a loose thread button to temporarily stop fraying. No need to learn how to sew on a button yet.
- maintaining your sunglasses
This is also trick very useful -. you can tighten your sunglasses with a little clear nail polish If the arm of his sunglasses it is a bit loose and not have a little hand screwdriver, painting a little polish on the hinge to temporarily tighten.
- Fixing torn lingerie
you can also set hoops pushed out of her bra with an adhesive skin patch mole.
- The oil stain removal
Did you know that you can use liquid detergent to lift stains of oil delicates ? How does this -. So, dish soap will remove oil and grease and is gentle enough to use on clothing
- Fixing a stuck zipper
You can also set a closing stuck with a cotton swab jelly and oil.
- The stain removal of sweat Did you know that you can erase unsightly underarm stains with lemon juice or baking soda? It is very simple – just scrub the stains with a mixture of lemon juice and water. For stubborn stains armpits, try rubbing a paste of baking soda and water on the stain, let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse before throwing it in the wash.
- Detention their sneakers smell
Yes, you can prevent your sneakers stink! This is what you have to do – it’s very simple: just pour some baking soda on your sneakers after a workout to absorb sweat and remove odor. And trust me, you will be surprised by the results! We really hope you find this article useful and do not forget to share with your friends and family. Thank you and take care!