Warts are there due to human papillomavirus (HPV), which has several varieties. What types of HPV caused warts and how your immune system responds to this decide the severity of your warts. It may be the harmless common wart or herpes. And yes, this is contagious, a wart is obtained by touching another person or may even spread throughout the body, if you happen to have a simple wart! Best scratch, shave, touch or bite your nails with caution if you have warts. Why be alert for these actions? Because HPV needs only a little broken skin to introduce a new site! If you frequently suffer from warts, you need to build your immunity against it. Some of these home remedies for warts will tell you how to cure them and others will let you know how to strengthen your immune system to fight warts.
Remedies for Elimination
1. Sodium Bicarbonate remedy for warts
Sodium bicarbonate, common kitchen ingredient, has great medicinal properties as well. Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is obtained from a natural mineral. It is highly alkaline and therefore maintains the pH balance of the skin when applied topically by making it difficult for the virus to survive. It is safe to be used so you can apply it to your warts.
Do the following:
- Take a little baking soda and water.
- mix to a paste like substance.
- slather it on your warts.
- let it dry by itself.
- repeat every day, if desired, 2-3 times a day until you get rid of warts.
2. Apple cider vinegar for warts
Apple cider vinegar has a strong anti-inflammatory and acidic properties. While you will not be able to remove the virus with apple cider vinegar, actually it is going to take the skin on the wart is, falls. Virus automatically go with it. And because some of his skin to peel and fall off, there may be a slight pain as feeling at the site, but it’s nothing to worry about, as it will heal quickly.
- apple cider vinegar
- Cotton balls
- bandage or tape
Do the following:
- cotton soaked in apple cider vinegar.
- Just before going to bed every night, apply this cotton ball soaked with your wart.
- Use the bandage or tape to hold it in place.
- leave it there overnight.
- remove it in the morning.
- If desired and if possible, after bathing, apply a fresh cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar and leave for the day. Change the same night.
- You may need to continue this for 1-2 weeks to get rid of warts completely. Also keep doing this for a few days after the wart has fallen so that they do not return.
3. Garlic to remove warts
Garlic has properties that make it a good remedy for warts antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. A 2005 study of garlic extracts used to treat warts and corns. In this experiment, a lipid extract of garlic was applied twice a day until the warts were cured. lipid extract is fat soluble portion of garlic Although not have to worry about removing any portion of this herb garlic and kitchen follows.
ways to use garlic for warts
- Take 1-2 cloves of garlic. Grate and apply this on your wart. You may hold it with a bandage or tape. Change after a few hours.
- crush garlic cloves and extract juice from it. Apply this on your warts 2-3 times a day.
- cut a clove of garlic into two halves. Take half and rub it on your wart.
4. Hamamelis for warts
witch hazel, extracted from the leaves and bark of Hamamelis virginiana bush, is an important part of traditional medicinal treatments of North America. Not only it is anti-inflammatory, but witch hazel is also an excellent antimicrobial agent. Because of this property, witch hazel extract can fight against a range of bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is also an astringent that has high amounts of tannins that help tighten skin proteins and provide a protective covering so that your skin heals faster once the wart is removed.
Do the following:
- Pour some witch hazel extract a cotton ball.
- Apply this to your warts.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day.
- will continue until you get rid of warts and even after a few days to prevent warts.
5. Potatoes for wart removal
Potatoes are probably the most popular vegetable worldwide. Besides good taste, potatoes are a powerful source of nutrients. Starches found in potatoes are complex carbohydrates. This vegetable is rich in minerals, vitamins and has small amounts of fiber and protein as well. But what is more important when it comes to curing warts is highly alkaline nature of potatoes. This makes the hostile environment for viruses to live. When raw potatoes is applied on your skin, you will feel anti-irritant DE-congesting, soothing and. In fact, most of the traditional medicines recommend potato juice to treat a variety of skin conditions such as burns, rashes, skin redness, itching and dehydration. Here is how you can use potatoes for warts.
ways to use potatoes for warts
- properly wash a potato and cut a thick slice of it. Place this slice in the wart and rub layer letting potato juice your wart. Do this for a couple of minutes. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
- Grate or crush a potato and extract their juice. Apply this to their warts 2-3 times daily.
- At night, before going to bed, place a slice of potato on your wart and secure it with a bandage or tape. Remove it in the morning.
6. milkweed juice for warts
found abundantly along the roadsides, milkweed has been used as traditional medicine for warts and ringworm by native Americans. Modern studies have found that this herb contains properties such as subtonic, diaphoretic, alterative, expectorant, diuretic, laxative, escharotic, carminative, antispasmodic, anti-pleurítico, stomach, astringent, anti-rheumatic and anti-syphilitic properties. Of these, their escharotic properties appear to be helpful in curing warts. A escharotic is defined as a substance that causes tissue to die and slough such as acids and alkalis that do exactly the same. Its astringent properties may also help cure warts by accelerating the healing of skin. Milk as milkweed sap can help you get rid of warts.
Using Milkweed for warts?
- Wash the area having the wart and use a pumice stone to gently file the wart. It needs to be exposed a little so be gentle otherwise the skin damage.
- Get some milkweed sap. For this, you can break milkweed leaves and squeeze the bottom of the stems. Milkweed milk ooze from here.
- Applying this sap your wart.
- Dar and simply forget to reapply after a few hours.
Caution: If you have a sensitive skin may become irritated. If you experience itching or rashes see, stop using milkweed juice and wash the area well. In addition, milkweed sap can be poisonous if consumed. Be careful when using it on the warts. Keep away from children and pets.
7. Use the banana peel to cure warts
Bananas are one of the healthiest fruits and so is the shell that is filled with various nutrients. banana peel has antioxidants too which is good for the skin as a whole, but what seems to work for warts is the proteolytic enzyme called enzyme that is present in the banana flesh and shells. This enzyme is believed to remove warts effectively.
ways to use banana peel for warts
- Take a banana peel. With the help of a spoon or other object disposed inside thereof to make the inner shell material. Apply this to your warts. Repeat twice daily. Always wash your hands after touching your wart.
- Cut a piece of a banana peel. Place this on your wart in a way that the white part (the inside) touches your wart. Now secure with a bandage or tape. Leave it overnight and remove in the morning. Continue to implement the banana peel until their warts heal.
8. Fig Sap for wart removal
This is a popular remedy, probably Iran, but now used in many parts of the world. A study was performed to compare the figure as a remedy for warts with cryotherapy. This study establishes that the fig latex is effective in removing warts. The study found no side effects in patients who were subjects in this study and had a low rate of recurrence. However, the study found the exact mechanism as to how warts fig tree sap treated but said this could be the result of proteolytic activity of enzymes of latex fig.
Using the figure of SAP for the wart?
- break a leaf or a thin branch of a fig tree.
- Tighten the bottom, exposed part of the stem, where you will see a thick white liquid. This is the fig tree latex sap can be called or fig milk too.
- Immediately apply this milk to your wart. Within minutes, this latex is dried and become a glue-like substance.
- After applying milk on your wart fig forget it.
- Apply twice a day.
- It takes about 7-10 days to burn the warts.
- Initially, only one itching sensation and can not see any change in their warts but eventually, the wart will become a darker color and fall off.
precautionary Do not apply the fig milk on the face, especially around the eyes. It also is not recommended for warts in sensitive areas such as genital warts . You can, however, safely use the grape sap to remove warts on fingers, hands, neck, ears, feet, etc.
9. Dandelion juice for warts
dandelions have been used for many diseases, warts too. You can start anywhere dandelion, whether roots, stems, leaves or a sticky white resin that is sometimes referred to as juice dandelion ooze. This dandelion juice is applied directly to daily warts several times a day. The exact reason for the dandelion cure warts is not known, but they do dissolve warts gradually.
Using dandelion to remove warts?
- Get a dandelion flower, leaf or part of its stem or root.
- squeeze the flower stem or leave or any other part you have.
- As is pressed, you can see a milk as gout.
- Touch your wart with this fall and let it dry by itself.
- repeated several times a day.
- Your wart will gradually turn black and eventually left.
10. Pineapple for warts
Native Americans have long used pineapple juice to heal their wounds. It can be used to remove warts too. Enzyme called Bromelain present in pineapple juice can dissolve proteins and it is this characteristic of the fruit that helps eliminate warts.
ways to apply pineapple juice wart
- Take a piece of pineapple shell. Place this on your wart inside out, the soft part should touch your wart. Ensure this with a bandage or tape and then go to sleep. In the morning, remove the peel and wash with warm water. Repeat this daily until the wart falls. Take care that the pineapple shell does not touch your healthy skin around the wart.
- Take some pineapple juice in a bowl. Soak the affected skin wart in this juice for 3-5 minutes. Your feet or toes that have warts can be treated this way. Wash and then dry. Repeat 3-4 times a day.
- If the wart is in an area so that it can be soaked in pineapple juice, simply take a cotton ball in pineapple juice and place this to your wart. Secure it with something like bandage or cloth. Remove the cotton ball after about 5 minutes. Repeat this 3-4 times a day.
11. Basil leaves to remove warts
The holy basil has antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that make it an herb to use a skin. Because warts are the result of (HPV), the antiviral basil can do wonders to get rid of warts.
- Fresh basil leaves (preferably) – handful
- mortar and pestle (or anything that can crush leaves)
- bandage or cloth
Do the following:
- Shred the basil leaves. Use a little water if necessary. a thick paste of basil leaves is needed.
- Apply the basil leaves paste on the wart.
- ensure this with a bandage or cloth.
- Leave it for as long as possible.
- apply again basil pasta after some time.
- Repeat this throughout the day until you get rid of warts.
12. Pamplina to remove warts
chickweed (Stellaria media) is one of the best herbs for removing warts, according to folk remedies. However, try to get organic fresh chickweed for best results. This herb is high in saponins that help dissolve warts. This is what has to do with chickweed to get rid of warts.
Do the following:
- crush chickweed using a little water.
- Applying this principle crushed chickweed your wart.
- secure it with a bandage.
- leave for several hours.
- Repeat this 3-4 times a day.
13. Mullein flowers for warts
mullein also find place in the cabinets of herbalists as a remedy for warts along with many other medical conditions. These flowers have them rubber, resin, some fat, glycoside, free acid and phosphoric acid, with some mineral salts and volatile oil. All components mullein make a good remedy for removing warts. In fact, when mullein is steep in olive oil for several days, a good bactericide is obtained. It is popularly known as mullein oil and is used to treat many diseases.
ways to use mullein flowers for warts
- Make some juice mullein squashing the flowers with a some water. Apply this to their warts 3-4 times daily.
- Rub the powder made from the dried roots of the plant mullein. This is more effective in curing rough than smooth warts.
- Make some tea mullein mullein soak in hot water for several minutes. Make it a strong tea. Soak a cotton ball in the tea and place it on your warts. Secure with the dressing and left for several hours. Repeat 3-4 times a day.
- Make mullein oil by infusing flowers in olive oil. Let the oil steep in the sun for at least 21 days. Strain and store in glass bottles. Apply this oil for warts 3-4 times daily.
14. Essential oils Remedy for wart removal
If you think it is too much to find herbs or prepare homemade poultices, teas and oils to remove warts, always you can use essential oils to cure them. Essential oils are readily available and are strong enough to deal with the persistent viruses that cause warts. However, not all or any essential oil is effective in removing warts. You need to get an essential oil that has some sort of anti-viral, anti-bacterial and other properties. Here is a list of these types of essential oils that can remove warts. Below the list, you can also find ways to use these oils so you can get rid of warts.
List of effective essential oils for the removal of warts
- Lavender oil
- Lemon oil
- oil tea tree
- cypress oil
- geranium oil-pink
- oil Helichrysum
- oil yarrow Blue
How to use essential oils to remove warts?
- aloe vera gel drops
- One of the essential oils from the list- 1 drop above
- bandage, preferably a small medical tape
Do the following:
- Mix drops gel aloe vera and drop of essential oil.
- Apply this to your wart.
- Now sure with the bandage or tape.
- Repeat this twice a day until you get rid of your wart.
15. Naturally boost immunity to treat and prevent warts
If more than warts often, you can have a suppressed immunity. A weakened immune system will always make you more susceptible to common warts. A strong immune system is able to trigger the creation of antibodies that can fight the HPV virus as soon as you will begin to infect. A weakened immune system, however, can not create these antibodies. Therefore, it is necessary to stimulate the immune system, as is natural, however, through diet.
- has a lot of fresh, raw cabbage and broccoli.
- Other uses of raw garlic in your meals.
- Like garlic, onions using too. More often keep their raw onion. However, the cooked onions are good too.
- Increase intake of fresh lemon juice. You can even add lemon juice to salads, sauces, etc.
- Having oranges, one every day. It is necessary to increase the intake of vitamin C as well.
- That one banana every day. It is rich in potassium that can fight the virus.
Once you make your stronger than before immune system, you will experience fewer cases of warts. If, somehow, few warts occasionally you get, you always have the above home remedies for removing warts to help you out.