Whether your wisdom tooth is wise or not is a separate issue for discussion, but his wisdom tooth gives intense pain for sure! Your mouth may have four wisdom teeth, medically called molars, one at each corner. Your wisdom tooth or teeth can grow when you are anywhere between 16 and 25, and sometimes even later in life, at 30 too. If you go to popular belief, this is the age in which the world’s wisdom is gained and therefore the name of the wisdom tooth. If you are lucky enough to have a big mouth, you can not get the pain while your wisdom tooth grows there. The problem arises when there is not enough space in the mouth for more teeth. However, the wisdom tooth in his desperate attempt apparently can start pushing your other teeth or stuck against them. Then, it is growing at an awkward angle under the gum, which was then called wisdom tooth. This wisdom tooth is what gives you pain, swelling and irritation. Bacteria can also grow around the wisdom tooth and increase their pain and problems. What is more irritating is that the pain of wisdom teeth, most often occurs at night when asleep and wakes up suddenly due to unbearable stabbing pain in the mouth. No dentist will be available at these hours of the morning and coming to your aid are home remedies to relieve the pain of wisdom teeth!
Remedies for immediate relief of tooth pain trial
1. Clove to relieve tooth pain trial
When there were no anesthetics available commercially as benzocaine, dentists use clove oil or nail gel to numb the pain of growing wisdom tooth. Cloves (Eugenia aromaticum), has anesthetic, antiseptic, analgesic and antibacterial properties, perfect to give relief from the pain of terrible toothache. All properties clove eugenol are due to its natural component. Eugenol is the active ingredient in most modern dental medicine ingredient also. Why not, then use comparatively cheap and easily available cloves or clove oil for pain relief wisdom teeth!
ways to use cloves to relieve tooth pain trial
- Take 1-3 cloves and keep them in the mouth near his sore area. In a couple of minutes, cloves launch its essential oil in your mouth. You will feel the area is numb spot. As all the salt becomes softer chew slowly to get even more eugenol it.
- Take a few drops of essential oil of clove and with the help of a cotton, gently but firmly hold against you pain wisdom teeth. You can also apply this oil using clean finger tip. If you feel, clove oil is too strong for his mouth, dilute in ½ teaspoon of olive oil and then apply it to your toothache.
- powder can also use ground cloves to get relief from pain due to wisdom tooth. Simply apply a pinch of clove powder where sores in the mouth and wait for it to dissolve.
Caution: Although it can occur a little burning sensation in applying oil clove in the mouth, if this feeling is intense or at a level where can not tolerate, you may be allergic to eugenol. In that case, immediately flush mouth with water, a lot of water. Stop using cloves or clove oil and use some other home remedy for toothache or wisdom to see your doctor. In addition, while clove oil is considered safe when used in small amounts, it can cause liver damage and respiratory problems if this oil in large quantities are ingested.
2. Onion Relief of tooth pain trial
If onions can relieve inflammation and joint pain due to arthritis, it can also be useful to relieve swelling and pain due to toothache. Onions have phytochemicals such as disulfides, trisulfide, cepaene and vinyl dithiins, which have anticancer and antimicrobial properties and therefore can kill germs that cause infections in the mouth and give pain relief. Onion is spicier, more effective it will be. Shallots, yellow and red onions are more effective than white onions and sweet when it comes to relieving pain and other qualities of fighting the disease.
Using onion for pain relief wisdom teeth?
- Just as the feeling of toothache is obtained, take a piece of raw onion and chew, spreading its juice where it hurts.
- If the pain is much that can not chew the piece of onion, holding it gently but firmly against his mouth sore area.
- You can also experiment with onion juice. Crushing and juicing onion and apply it to your wisdom tooth.
3. Asafetida to relieve tooth pain trial
With its rich nutrient composition due to various minerals and vitamins, asafoetida has been used by Ayurveda to cure a variety of diseases and medical conditions, including toothache. Asafoetida is a resinous gum having pungent odor and is commonly used as a flavoring agent in cuisines all over the Indian subcontinent and Central Asia region. This resin, among other natural chemicals, contains asaresinotennol, free or combined with ferulic acid and umbelliferone. Ferulic acid has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antispasmodic properties as umbelliferone is antiseptic. All these components asafetida makes it a good remedy for toothache, including wisdom teeth pain.
Using Asafetida to relieve toothache pain of judgment?
• Asafetida – ¼ teaspoon
• 1-2 tablespoons lemon zumo-
• Mix asafetida and lemon juice and place in the bowl of mortar
• Grind asafetida lemon juice with the help of pestle.
• Then slightly heating this mixture. It just has to be warm.
• Take a cotton ball and soak it in this hot solution of asafetida and lemon.
• Place this napkin against his wisdom tooth pain.
• You can feel instant relief you get from pain.
4. guava leaves for tooth pain relief trial
If Guava has come up with leaves, not thrown away. Yes, guava leaves are excellent for pain relief. guava leaves have a bioflavinoid, quercetin, which has anti-spasm properties. The high content of quercetin in guava leaves lend the excellent properties of pain killing. These leaves have many properties including astringent, antibacterial, blocking pain, and disinfectant qualities. They can also cure bleeding gums bad breath.
ways of using guava leaves to relieve the pain of wisdom teeth
- One way to do this is as simple as chewing guava leaves. Take 1-2 tender leaves of guava and chew slowly to release the juice in the mouth.
- also boil 4-6 guava leaves in a glass of water for about 5 minutes. Then let the solution cool slightly. Once the liquid is tolerably hot, you can strain the liquid and use as a mouthwash. To be more effective, mix half a teaspoon of salt to this decoction of guava leaves.
5. Wheatgrass for tooth pain relief trial
Wheatgrass is cotyledon plant wheat. A cotyledon is one of the important parts of the embryo within the seed of a plant. Juice made from this wheat grass is a rich source of chlorophyll, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Chlorophyll is an excellent anti-bacterial inhibiting the growth of bacteria. It has the ability to neutralize toxins in your body. It is also an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent well. Which only a small amount of wheatgrass juice is required to prevent cavities! With all its benefits, wheatgrass juice is one of the best remedies for toothaches including that due to the wisdom tooth.
Using the wheatgrass juice for Pain Relief Toothache judgment?
- Fill your mouth with grass juice and hold it for about 5 minutes. Now throw this away. This is said to remove all toxins, bacteria from the mouth.
- may also want to show some wheatgrass and then throw it away.
6. The garlic to relieve tooth pain trial
Garlic has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can go a long way in relieving pain. Thiacremonone is one of the sulfur compounds present in garlic. Inhibits the inflammatory response in the body that may be useful in treating inflammatory diseases. The antioxidants present in garlic also helps reduce swelling and in turn give pain relief.
ways to use garlic to relieve the pain of wisdom teeth
- Take a clove of garlic and crush a bit so you can release their juice. Now keep this garlic clove crushed against the pain of wisdom teeth.
- Crush 1-2 cloves garlic to a paste. Add a little salt, black salt preferably this and apply in your area of pain in the mouth.
7. cabbage leaves for tooth pain relief trial
Col has been used since ancient times to treat wounds and swellings. Col has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and its juice is a rich source of lactic acid. Lactic acid is a powerful anti-bacterial. You can, therefore, used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with tooth pain, even when it is due to the growth of your wisdom tooth.
How to use the cabbage leaf for toothache Pain Relief judgment?
- Take a cabbage leaf.
- Using a rolling pin, roll on the sheet to soften it.
- Now take your veins.
- Roll up and insert it between his toothaches and gum.
8. Vanilla extract for Pain Relief grindstone judgment
Vanilla extract used for cooking and baking can come to your aid when you need that much wanted relief pain due to wisdom tooth. vanilla extract is derived from vanilla beans for brewing alcohol and water. It is rich in antioxidants and because it also has low concentration of alcohol, which is able to numb the gums around your painful tooth that gives relief. Vanilla essence, however, is not the same as vanilla extract. Vanilla extract is made by combining chemicals, while the vanilla extract is derived from original vanilla plants. If using vanilla extract instead, you can not get the same effect on your tooth painful trial.
Using vanilla extract teeth for Pain Relief judgment?
- Take a little vanilla extract in the fingertip and rub it on your toothaches and gum.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in the vanilla extract. Rub or DAB around the painful area with the cotton ball. You can also leave the cotton ball there for a few minutes.
9. mint to relieve tooth pain trial
The strong mint herb is one of the oldest for toothache remedies like cloves . Peppermint is antibacterial, antiviral and also has mild anesthetic properties. You use peppermint tea or peppermint oil to get relief from their pain wisdom tooth.
1st way to use mint for sore wisdom tooth: peppermint oil
- Take some peppermint oil on the fingertips and rub the painful mouth area with this. Remember not to eat it.
- can also use cotton ball to apply peppermint oil on your tooth painful trial.
second way to use mint for wisdom tooth pain: Peppermint tea
- Take 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves.
- Pour a cup of hot water over it.
- Let stand for about 20 minutes during which it will cool. If your tibia, which is better, but if it is at normal temperature, you will too.
- Take a sip of this mint tea and swish this around in your mouth.
- Bote tea.
- then repeat this until the tea becomes.
10. Tea tree oil for pain relief wisdom tooth
tea tree leaves and the oil had been used by aborigines to cure various infections due to its antibacterial and antifungal, antiviral. This essential oil also has mild anesthetic effect. That can numb the painful area.
How to use tea tree oil for Toothache Pain Relief judgment?
- Take 1-2 drops of tea tree oil and rub it on your tooth with fingertips.
- If you feel very strong, dilute with a little oil. You can use olive oil and mix ½ teaspoon oil 1-2 drops of tea tree with this. Now apply in your toothache with fingertips or a cotton ball.
Caution: Do not ingest tea tree oil. If you feel any kind of irritation or allergic reaction similar to the discomfort, rinse your mouth with water and consult your doctor.
11. Oregano oil for Pain Relief wisdom tooth
oregano herb is rich in a number of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, copper, boron and manganese and vitamins C, A and niacin. Oregano oil is carvacrol and thymol components that give this oil its strong antiseptic properties. This oil is a powerful natural painkiller and can be of great help in relieving pain due to wisdom tooth. You need to use very small amount of diluted oregano oil for toothache, as it is very strong.
How to use oregano oil for tooth pain relief trial?
- Take 1 drop of oregano oil and dilute it with 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil. Rub this mixture of oil in your toothaches and gum with his fingertips.
- Take a small amount, about ¼ to ½ teaspoon of oil diluted (1 drop of oregano oil in 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil) and keep it in the mouth oregano. While holding this, take a sip of water and swish around for about 2 minutes and then spit out. Repeat 2-3 times a day
12. lavender oil to relieve tooth pain trial
The nerve soothing lavender oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can get get rid of toothaches. In fact, some aromatherapists use this oil to relieve anxiety related to dental procedures.
Using lavender oil to relieve toothache pain of judgment?
- can directly apply some oil on your painful tooth and rub with your fingers.
- can also soak a cotton ball with the oil and place it in toothache.
13. Myrrh for the relief of pain wisdom tooth
The ancient Greeks had myrrh soldiers as an essential part of his combat team only excellent is because antiseptic and anti-inflammatory myrrh gum resins properties. The fine disinfecting antibiotic agent and natural, myrrh, can come to your rescue when you suffer from toothache wisdom.
ways to use myrrh for pain relief wisdom tooth
may be used myrrh oil and myrrh powder to make mouthwash
1st way to use myrrh for sore wisdom tooth: myrrh oil mouthwash
• myrrh 2 drops oil
• Water 1 cup
• clove oil (optional) – 2 drops
• lavender oil (optional) – 1 drop
Do the following:
• Use oil of myrrh as a mouthwash.
• Add two drops of myrrh oil to a cup of water.
• Rinse your mouth with this.
• To be more effective, add two drops of clove oil and 1 drop of lavender oil well.
second way to use myrrh for wisdom tooth pain: Powdered Myrrh Mouthwash
• myrrh- powder 1 teaspoon
• 2 cups water + ½ cup
Do the following:
• you can also use powdered myrrh.
• Take 1 teaspoon powdered myrrh.
• Mix 2 cups of water.
• Allow to simmer for half an hour.
• Drain and let cool.
• Then take 1 teaspoon of this solution and mixed with half a cup of water.
• Rinse your mouth with this water.
• Repeat 5-6 times a day.
14. Ginger for pain relief wisdom tooth
If you only have a slight pain in his wisdom tooth, you may well consider using ginger as a remedy. The antibacterial properties of ginger root can get rid of toothache and mild infection and inflammation related to wisdom tooth.
How to use ginger for relief of pain wisdom teeth?
- Wash and peel a piece of ½ inch fresh ginger root. Place this piece in his aching teeth. Now slowly bite on the tooth having pain. This will release the ginger juice. Swish the juice around the painful area. Keep doing this for 3-5 minutes. During this time, sufficient to soften ginger be chewed. Properly chew and swallow or spit out the remains.
- If the tooth hurts to bite the ginger piece, you can even make a ginger tea for use as a mouthwash. Place slices of ginger in a cup or bowl. Pour 1-2 cups of boiling water over it. Let stand for about 20 minutes. It will coll to be not very hot. Drink Tea and swish around your mouth. Swallowing or spitting. Then take another sip and do the same procedure-swish and swallow or spit. Repeat until their finishes ginger tea.
15. Sage for pain relief wisdom tooth
This is again a herbal remedy for toothache. Sage herb has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties and can not only cure toothache, but also gingivitis, mouth ulcers and bleeding gums. When used for toothaches, it used with alcohol and salt. Alcohol also contributes to numb the area and give instant relief from toothache.
Using Sage for pain relief wisdom teeth?
• 2 teaspoons dry Säge-
• 1 teaspoon Salt-
• The vodka or similar alcohol
Do the following:
• Shred sage and place it in a small glass or any other glass.
• Add salt to this.
• Fill the glass with alcohol
• Let infuse for about 5 minutes. It will become greenish brown.
• Next, take a sip, along with grass. Do not swallow.
• Chew grass.
• Spitting and take another sip. Repeat this until your tooth pain decreases.
Some of the home remedies to relieve pain over the wisdom tooth will work for everyone, but some others may or may not be effective depending on your response to these home remedies. I hope that the first resource that tries to become the best home remedy for toothache.
pankaj pathak home remedy for tooth ache | teeth pain solution in kannada | tooth pain home remedy in kannada | helth bangla teeth pain | home made tooth pain medication in kannada | how to reduce the teeth pain on kannada | how to stop tooth pain in home bangla | teeth pain in kannada |