There was once, back pain was a problem only with older people or sometimes with middle age, but now 8 out of 10 people report having back pain. Are young people and people who work and who are suffering from chronic back pain. What is surprising is the fact that in most cases of back pain is not due to any serious medical conditions such as arthritis or fracture. Lifestyle, said accurately, sedentary lifestyle is the most common cause of back pain problem today. What you eat, how and how much it moves or does not move, you take rest and if you sleep enough sleep, help your back pain. The medications taken to relieve back pain give only temporary relief and they bring a lot of side effects. In such a condition, it seems advisable to follow the home remedies for back pain. However, not all natural remedies will give relief from back pain. You need to find the most appropriate remedy for back pain through trial and error!
Natural remedies for back pain
1. Heat therapy for back pain
The heat and heat can provide relief to many types of backaches . When back pain is not traumatic in nature, you can apply heat therapy. traumatic back pain means pain due to back injuries because of an accident or severe back pain due to damaged muscles and swollen like when your back pains while trying to lift heavy objects. In this case, heat can aggravate the problem. If your back pain, back pain, especially lower, is due to the stresses and excess stress, tension in the muscles and soft tissues around the spinal column is created. As a result, the correct movement is restricted and experiences pain. When heat is applied to his back, which dilates blood vessels of the muscles surrounding the lumbar spine. This increases the flow of oxygen to the muscles. The heat also reduces stiffness and increased flexibility gives you a feeling of comfort.
Tips for applying heat to your back
- If the heat consoling her back pain, try to provide moist heat on the back, as bags hot water, bathrooms and hot showers. They are more effective than dry heat.
- For hot pack, you can use a towel soaked in hot water. Drain off excess water and place the towel on his aching back for 15-20 minutes.
- Apply heat only for 15-20 minutes at a time.
- If the wet heat does not suit you, you can even apply dry heat. For this, you can use a heating pad, but do not use more than 20 minutes at a time.
- When using the heating track, keep on low or medium heat. Never use it on high heat setting.
- not fall asleep while the heating is on. Always set an alarm to wake up after 20 minutes due to comfort you get with the application of heat, there is always a chance to fall asleep.
2. Drink chamomile tea to relieve back pain
Chamomile tea has been traditionally used to cure stress and a number of other medical conditions. Many people have found this herbal tea is beneficial for back pain as well. One of the studies carried out in England in 2005 found German chamomile to be useful in some conditions of back pain, but has not been studied directly. The study found that chamomile tea breaks glycine, an amino acid that has been known to relieve muscle spasms. Glycine is also a nerve relaxant. By working to reduce muscle spasms and soothing nerves, chamomile can really help you get rid of back pain.
- chamomile flowers-1 teaspoon or chamomile bag- 1
- hot water 1 cup
Do the following:
- placing flowers tea bag in a pot.
- pour hot water over it.
- stand for about 10-15 minutes. If the use of the tea bag, you can let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Strain or remove the tea bag.
- Drink tea.
- You can add a little honey if desired sweeten a little.
- Take 1-3 cups of chamomile day.
Caution :. Avoid having this tea if you are allergic to ragweed pollen as chamomile flowers contain allergy inducing proteins that are related to this pollen
3. Massage therapy for back pain
massage has been used for centuries to soothe tense muscles throughout the body. And this is good for back pain as well. A study of 400 people with moderate to severe low back pain shows that massage has a positive effect on relieving back pain. Two groups in this study were massaged week. One group received full body massage and the other was given to specific issues massage muscles around the lower back and hips. This continued for 10 weeks after which both groups reported a decrease in back pain compared with a third group that received no massage. Massage can very effectively reduce pain and relieve tired muscles. Because massage, improves blood circulation and leads to a better blood flow and oxygen to the muscles. Massage also relaxes muscles and releases endorphins. Endorphins are chemicals in the brain that makes you feel good.
how to massage to relieve back pain?
need someone to give you a back massage.
- to use both thumbs kneaded applying pressure along smooth muscles breast. Do not run thumbs on the spine.
- Let thumbs move in circular movements into and then up.
- While thumbs move in circular movements in the area where you feel tension or, it seems that there are knots in the muscle, knead gently until the stiffness there disappears.
is, however, better take help of experts who have formal training or experience in massage. Massaging the wrong points or undue pressure on the muscles can aggravate your back pain.
4. Epsom salt bath for back pain
Epsom salt has magnesium and sulfate in what are absorbed through the skin. The lack of magnesium in many people it affects your nerves, muscles and functioning of enzymes which in turn leads to pain and inflammation that can be on your back too. On the reverse osmosis process, Epsom salt also removes toxins and excess fluids from the body through the porous skin. It seems like a good idea to have Epsom salt bath to relieve back pain. Not only will reduce inflammation caused by injury, but also relieve stress and stress aggravates back pain.
Taking Epsom salt baths?
- 1-2 cups Epsom salt
- lavender essential oil (optional) – 10.06 drops
Do the following:
- Fill your bathtub with warm water.
- Add Epsom salt to it and let it dissolve completely.
- If lavender oil is used, add this as well. Lavender oil will make it more relaxing.
- Soak in this bath of Epsom salt for 15 minutes. Staying too long in the salt bath can make your skin very dry.
Caution: are generally not recommended Epsom salt baths for those suffering from heart problems, high blood pressure or diabetes. If you have any of these conditions, consult your doctor before using this remedy for back pain.
[ Read also: natural home remedies for relief joint pain ]
5. ginger tea for back pain
If your back pain is due to arthritis, can use ginger root to cure it. Ginger has anti-inflammatory natural that can relieve pain and inflammation properties. Actually, it is better than non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). While NSAIDs alone block formation of inflammatory compounds, ginger not only blocks the formation of inflammatory compounds but also the use of its antioxidant properties to reduce existing inflammation.
Click ginger tea to relieve back pain
- root fresh ginger – 1-2 inches piece
- Water 1 ½ cups
- Honeywell 1-2 teaspoons
Do the following:
- ginger root cut into slices.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add ginger.
- Let it boil for about 5 minutes.
- Strain and add honey.
- have this ginger tea 2-3 times a day.
6. Garlic for Back Ache
If your back pain is due to arthritis, consumption of garlic can be very beneficial for you. It has an excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. If you are taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), garlic can actually increase the potency of these drugs as well. This may be due to this selenium in garlic. It also has a compound called thiacremonone in it, which helps stop the inflammatory response within your body.
- have 1-2 cloves of garlic with water every morning.
- Use garlic in dishes like salads, sauces, soups, etc.
- If you can stand the smell, you can also take garlic tea by adding crushed garlic in hot water.
- You can also have it with milk, which is very beneficial for pain management. Crush 3-4 garlic clove and add it to a cup of milk. Boil the milk and keep it in two batches during the day.
7. Massage with garlic is coconut oil
As seen in the last resort, garlic has many healthy compounds that make it beneficial to various conditions, including pain . One of the compounds of garlic has anti-inflammatory properties that can relieve pain and swelling. Mixed with coconut oil, you can make a garlic oil. This is an ayurvedic remedy. Massaging with this oil can help relieve back pain.
- coconut oil 60 ml
- Ajo 10 teeth
Do the following:
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Add the garlic cloves in it.
- Frying teeth until they turn dark brown.
- Remove the flame and let the oil cool until it becomes warm.
- discard garlic cloves burned.
- back rub gently with this warm garlic oil.
8. Oil Mahanarayana for back pain
Mahanarayana oil is one of the medicines based on very effective for pain ayurvedic herbs. It is a mixture of oils treated with various herbs which are known primarily for their pain relieving properties. It has herbs and ingredients such as sesame oil, ginger, turmeric, camphor, Ashwagandha, rock salt, shatavari, licorice, saffron, musk, goat’s milk and many more. Ayurveda suggests the massage oil to relieve back Mahanarayan 2-3 times a week the pain. After massaging, leave the oil to sit for about 1 hour and then take a hot bath.
9. Eucalyptus oil for back pain
Eucalyptus oil has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, among many others. These properties make this oil is good for pain management including back pain. While you can always use eucalyptus oil, undiluted, if you have sensitive skin, it is better to dilute it with some other oil like coconut oil or jojoba oil.
- Eucalyptus oil
- coconut or jojoba oil (optional)
Do the following:
- Take a few drops of eucalyptus oil.
- When used undiluted, apply it to your back where you have pain.
- If dilution, use 3-5 drops of eucalyptus oil with carrier oil teaspoonful.
- Apply on your back and rub gently with a circular motion until the oil is completely absorbed into the skin movement.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day.
10. Take Omega-3 fatty acids to relieve back pain
Omega-3 fatty acids have been proven by many scientific studies to reduce pain including back pain . The two main omega-3 fatty acids that can make this wonder are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) found in fish oil. These fatty acids have anti-inflammatory effects. In fact, these fatty acids are converted to anti-inflammatory prostaglandins. Although you can always have foods rich in omega-3 fish oil capsules they are also a good supplement to see if you have chronic back pain. However, when choosing fish oil supplement, which is getting pharmaceutical quality and free from harmful metals such as mercury.
11. Turmeric for back pain
Turmeric has been used as a spice in Asian cooking since ancient times has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties. Curcumin present in turmeric component that gives this quality. They have been many studies on curcumin and has been shown to decrease inflammation, even in individuals with osteoarthritis. While this component of the useful curcumin turmeric is available in all forms, including capsules, tinctures, fresh root and dry powder, the use of turmeric in small amounts is recommended, while preparing dishes. ½ to 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder or fresh root paste it is enough for one day. You can also make milk turmeric whose recipe is as follows.
- Fresh root turmeric or ½ to 1 inch piece of dried turmeric ½ teaspoon dust-
- milk- 1 cup
Do the following:
- If the turmeric root is used, sliced
- Add slices turmeric root turmeric powder or milk.
- boil milk for 5-10 minutes.
- strain with the aid of sieve. If you have used turmeric powder, it is not necessary to strain.
- Drink while its hot.
- have 1-2 cups of milk a day turmeric.
turmeric, when combined with bromelain enzyme found in pineapple it becomes more effective.
12. Pineapple for back pain
This is a tasty way to treat your back pain. Pineapple has this enzyme called bromelain which is a natural anti-inflammatory. It is a powerful pain reliever such athletes also use bromelain to manage sports injuries. Even doctors are using this enzyme for those who undergo surgery for his speedy recovery. Simply include pineapple in your diet to have the bromelain enzyme. Alternatively, you can take bromelain supplements too.
Caution: People who are taking anticoagulants (blood thinners) or have peptic ulcers should consult their doctor before taking bromelain supplements. This enzyme can also interact with certain antibiotics.
13. Make capsaicin cream to relieve back pain
capsaicin is found in chili peppers and chilies and cayenne pepper. This component is used in many ointments to relieve pain because it can relieve pain, albeit temporarily. Capsaicin is able to desensitize to pain. It is, in fact, reduces substance P, which is a neurotransmitter that transmits pain signals to the brain. You can even find Capsaicin creams as excess counter medications for pain. So why not make one at home!
How do capsaicin cream at home?
- Cayenne powder 3 tablespoons
- Any oil (almond / olive / jojoba / coconut oil / grape) – 1 cup
- Beeswax (grated) – ½ cup
- lidded jar
Do the following:
- mix oil cayenne pepper.
- the mixture using water bath is heated for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the beeswax.
- Keep stirring until the beeswax is melted.
- When all ingredients are mixed well, let it cool.
- Once cooled, store in the jar.
- Keep the bottle in the refrigerator.
- Apply this cream pepper to the back where it hurts. It can be applied daily or as needed.
14. White Willow Bark for back pain
If you want to have a natural substitute for aspirin, have the white willow bark. When you take aspirin, which becomes salicylic acid in your body that is responsible for giving pain relief. Similarly, salicin, which is the natural component present in the white willow bark, salicylic acid becomes when it is in your body. Therefore, it can be relieved of your back pain naturally by having this herb. You can make tea white willow bark.
Click white willow bark tea
- White willow bark 2 teaspoons
- water 2 cups
- Honeywell 1 teaspoon
Do the following:
- Add willow bark white water .
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for about half an hour.
- Let us now stand for 30 minutes.
- Add honey and have this tea.
- Drinking 3-4 cups of tea white willow bark in a day.
Caution :. If you are taking aspirin or other blood-thinning drugs, avoid white willow bark or consult your physician
15. Remedies for Back Pain lifestyle
As mentioned from the beginning that the lifestyle is the main cause of the increase in cases of back pain today, you need to bring changes in your lifestyle too. Without doing this, there is no remedy, or for that matter, even drugs, you can not bring permanent relief to you from your pain.
- Move your body – Your whole body is intended to be moved and the spine is no exception. More hours of sitting is one of the main causes of back pain. Therefore, keep moving. Do your own work like making beds, get up and walk to the refrigerator to get water, etc. take your pet for a walk or go to the store on foot. These little episodes of walking throughout the day will keep your spine in motion.
- Exercise – This is a step ahead of little movement. Swimming, cycling, brisk walking, aerobics, yoga, what suits you, do. But exercise is necessary. Start exercising once your chronic pain subsides and feels a little better.
- Do not sit for long – When in the office, take breaks after every 20-30 minutes. Just get up and walk to the window, stretch a little, and then sit back again.
- Mind your posture – Sitting in the wrong direction also gives you back pain. Do not slouch or slump while sitting.
- Wear appropriate shoes – High heels also put stress on the back. As far as possible keep the length of low heels.
- Losing weight – Being obese is generally not healthy. Being overweight also puts pressure on the spine that leads to back pain.
[ Read also: [19459039remediosherbarios] amazing for weight loss ]
Each person has a set of causes of back pain and therefore not all home remedies for back pain will work for everyone. You need to find remedies that work for your back pain through trial and error. Eat right, sit and stand straight and find the right remedies for back pain!