Seasonal allergies, which are also known as hay fever or allergic rhinitis. This allergies are of three types namely, respiratory allergies (caused by airborne allergens such as dust, pollen, etc.), food allergies (caused by reaction to certain foods) and contact allergies ( caused by skin reaction with certain metals, fragrances). Allergies are caused when the immune system reacts to certain stimuli abnormal (allergens) by releasing histamines manner. These cause, itchy watery eyes, runny nose, sinus drainage, sore throat, difficulty breathing, hives, rashes, etc. They are the symptoms of this allergy.
spring season is the main base of this seasonal allergies, more than any other station. Therefore, try these solutions and tips to prevent allergies and their symptoms in the coming seasons.
Home Remedies for Allergy:
Spring is the main season for allergies. But now you do not have to run to the drugstore to buy a nonprescription drug for allergy relief and symptoms. Try these home remedies to get relief from allergies and their symptoms.
1 Neti pots or saline rinse
Neti pots are one of the best natural remedy to cure allergies. This nasal cavity is flushed with a sterile saline solution that eliminates allergies and loosens mucus.
- First prepare the saline solution by taking a teaspoon of salt, a pinch of baking soda and mix well in a glass of warm water ( distilled water but tap water).
- The saline solution is ready to use.
- Then pour this solution into a Neti pot.
- Now go to the sink and tilt your head to one side and the solution into one nostril is poured.
- Allow the solution to exit the other nostril taking the breath of his mouth.
- Repeat for the other hole too nasal.
- Ensure that must be done properly otherwise it can lead to another problem.
- repeated at least once in a week will give relief process upper respiratory system.
Steam will natural allergies relief as clear mucus and moisten dry nasal passages. instant relief from sinus infections and sinus cold also will be made.
- Boiling water for a few minutes and pour the boiling water in a bowl or container (which is comfortable for you).
- Take a towel and falling on his head.
- Make sure you have to cover the towel so that the air has no room to escape it.
- Then inhale deeply through your nose for about 5 -. 10 minutes
- Remember that you should not put your face too close (too close) to the water as it can scald)
- This remedy will continue every time whenever you are suffering from the allergies.
3 apple cider vinegar (ACV)
Apple cider vinegar has the ability to reduce the production of mucus and cleanse the lymphatic system that is useful for the alergies.
- Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar unfiltered organic with the mother.
- mixed in a glass of water
- drink this three times a day for immediate relief of allergy and its symptoms.
- Repeat the remedy increasingly suffering from allergies caused by seasonal allergies and other.
4 Nettle Leaf
sheet Nestle is one of the remedies that have natural antihistamine; This naturally blocks the ability of the body to produce histamine (causes allergies). You can use this either as an infusion or tea or capsules or dried nettle leaf. You can simply have a herbal tea with the combination of this nettle leaf.
- Take nettle leaf, alfalfa leaves, mint in as many part.
- Take 4 parts of the red raspberry leaf
- Blend all these dried herbs to make a fine powder.
- Then take 3/4 cup or more in a large glass jar and you have to fill it with boiling water.
- left overnight and strain in the early morning.
- Drink this tea to get rid of allergies and their symptoms.
5 carrot, beet and cucumber juice
This carrot, beet and willingness cucumber juice helps reduce allergic reaction and also relieves existing allergies.
- Take 250 ml of carrot juice, 100 ml each of beet juice and cucumber juice
- Mix well and drink to get relief allergies
- Have this juice once a day slowly to control allergies.
6 lemon and honey
lemon contains antibiotics and anti-allergic properties, which helps eliminate toxins from the body and give relief to allergies. Honey helps to relieve allergies and reactions.
- Take a glass of warm water and squeeze half a lemon to extract the juice.
- mixed in a glass of warm water, adding a teaspoon of honey in it.
- drink this on an empty stomach.
turmeric, a spice commonly used in curry contains curcumin which acts as a decongestant helps reduce allergy and its symptoms.
- Cook foods by adding this turmeric in their curry.
- Add turmeric to your daily diet.
8 Eucalyptus oil
Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial properties that helps open the sinuses and nasal passages.
- Take a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a bowl of boiling water
- inhale this to get relief from the airways.
- Or you can simply add a few drops of oil in the water is going to take a shower.
- But remember that this oil is not shallow or applied directly to the skin, which is toxic in nature.
- Repeat if necessary remedy to get relief from allergies.
Taking organic raw honey every day helps you get relief from allergies such as pollen transfer bees flowers flower honey.
- Eat a teaspoon of honey mixed pollen every day to relieve allergy symptoms and finally give relief from allergies.
- Original Eating honey produced from bees (near where they live) will help get rid of the allergy.
Probiotics are known as good bacteria that plays an important role in balancing your immune system through better digestion. Probiotics are rich in natural yoghurt. Therefore, eat yogurt every day for relief from allergies and their symptoms. Eat yogurt by choosing brands that contain Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, lactis bifida and acidophilus bacteria.
11 fish oil supplement
fish oil supplements have lower levels of leukotrienes, chemicals that contribute to allergic reactions. Therefore, taking a supplement of fish oil a day in your diet to get rid of allergies. Or you can eat fish containing omega 3 fatty acids to prevent natural allergies.
Quercetin is a natural bioflavonoid that helps stabilize mast cells and helps block the release of histamine causing inflammation. These are available naturally in foods like citrus fruits, broccoli, etc. It is very difficult to obtain the necessary amount of food. Therefore, it is best taken as a complementary through some medications. Remember that you have to take the advice of your doctor if you are pregnant or have liver problems, or hormonal contraception, etc., as cause any other health problem.
Acupuncture helps get relief from hay fever and allergies. Research says that people who had a dozen acupuncture session has achieved relief of allergy symptoms and is also used very least an antihistamine that those who do not take this acupuncture. inflammatory substance acupuncture curbs the immune system involved in allergic reactions.
14 HEPA filters
high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) will help relieve allergy symptoms by trapping allergens and other irritants in the air, as dust, pet dander, etc. pollution is to purify the air in your bedroom and other places when these are incorporated HEPA filters throughout the house. These filters remove moisture from the air, helping to the growth of mold allergies worse. Or you can also use air conditioners and dehumidifiers to clean the air in your home.
15 Diet Plan
diet will have an impact on many of our health problems. Planning a diet will help us to get relief from health problems. Here are some foods that have anti-allergic properties.
- Taking food containing vitamin E like whole grains, vegetables, dark green leaf, egg yolks, etc.
- Include food containing omega-3 fatty acid or EPA, which are available in fatty fish like salmon, menhaden, herring, mackerel, cod, etc to get rid of allergies.
- have spirulina also contains eicosapentaenoic acid, or EPA in their diet.
- Eat pineapple, which contains bromelain enzyme called anti inflammatory and also take the papaya because it contains papain curing allergic reactions.
- What is your diet that is low in omega-6.
- Having food containing vitamin C, vitamin B5, zinc, cod liver oil to get rid of allergies.
- Drinking plenty of water will help thin secretions and helps clear the nose.
- avoid smoking and drinking alcohol increase the problem.
tips to reduce natural allergies:
Here are some of the effective tips that helps in the healing of this allergy. Have a look at it and follow these to reduce and prevent in the future.
- Wash your hands before eating any food, and whenever you go outdoors or even use a hand sanitizer.
- taking a hot shower will give relief from spring allergies. Be calm clears the sinuses and nasal passages. Especially it helps prevent the spread of this type of allergy to others, so take a shower immediately after arriving from outside, even after gardening too.
- always have a hat and sunglasses brimmed, as it helps keep pollen into your eyes and make them itchy, watery mess.
- always change clothes every time you come home from the outside why, because you spend time outdoors in infections, wind, sun pollen to be installed on your clothes and shoes. Therefore, it is better change your clothes immediately and feels good if taken shower.
- Use appliances that have HEPA filters and use the humidifier or air conditioning to relieve allergy symptoms.
- Each year you have to change the air filter car cabin otherwise the old filters can burst pollen on her face.
- Take your medicines for hay fever and other allergic symptoms at night before bed instead of tomorrow to get a better allergy relief. If it is serious, then take the doctor’s advice.
- You can also try strawberry butter in supplement form, but make sure not to eat raw or unprocessed root is dangerous.
- Wash pets regularly to prevent allergies, animal dander also contribute to allergy attacks.
However, severe allergies should be treated by the health care provider if you can not carry any other health problem. But do not worry about mild and medium cases (such as seasonal allergies), as there are many home remedies and tips mentioned above will give you relief from allergies and makes you feel happy.
allergy tip by pankaj pathak | healthgram provider login | Pankaj pathak allergy meds ayurvedic |