Did you know that if you leave your untreated diabetes can lead to several other diseases such as kidney disease, damage to blood vessels, infections, heart disease, nerve damage, blood pressure knew high, even a stroke blindness, limb amputation and eat! But the good news is that diabetes can be controlled easily once you get into the habit of it. It is only when you know you are suffering from diabetes. A good number of people do not realize that they suffer from this disease! Do not pay attention to the first symptoms of diabetes are usually very mild in nature and include fatigue, weakness and need to urinate frequently. If you have also experienced these symptoms in the afternoon, you should see your doctor immediately and get tests to confirm or rule out the likelihood of having diabetes.
Home Remedies for diabetes
If you are lucky enough, they will not be diagnosed as diabetic. However, if the reports of the tests say you are a diabetic, also you comes to know about if you have type I diabetes or type II diabetes. In type 1 diabetes, the body stops producing insulin, the hormone that helps the body’s cells use sugar in the blood. On the other hand, in type 2 diabetes, the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin or the pancreas does not produce enough insulin. There is a wide belief that only type 2 diabetes can be cured with home remedies for diabetes, but many investigations have established that many plant compounds found in some common foods can stimulate the cells in the pancreas and even cure diabetes type I. However, if you take artificial insulin, it is advisable to continue its use with home remedies that you follow to cure your diabetes.
1. Remedies for Diabetes Fenugreek
Many investigations have established that fenugreek is effective in reducing blood sugar fasting or glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) in diabetic patients. Some clinical trials conducted with type 2 diabetics showed fenugreek could reduce the rate at which sugar is absorbed during digestion. It can also stimulate the pancreas gland cells as a result of which insulin production is increased. These wonders are said to be done by an amino acid called 4-hydroxy-isoleucine, which is present in fenugreek. Long before carried out these investigations, fenugreek has been used as one of the best home remedies for diabetes. Here is how you can have fenugreek to manage their diabetes.
Ways to use fenugreek for diabetes
• Take 4 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak them in 250 ml (1 cup) of water overnight. Grind the seeds in the morning and try to get water. Have this water every day in the morning for at least two months.
• Soak 2 tablespoons fenugreek seeds in water overnight. In the morning chew the seeds and drinking water along with it. Doing it on an empty stomach every day for a few months.
• Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds powder and add it to a glass of milk or hot water. Having every day.
• Take 100 g of fenugreek seeds (6-7 tablespoons) and 50 g of turmeric powder (about 3 tablespoons). You can add some white pepper also with this mixture. Add 1 teaspoon of this powder mixture to a glass of milk and have twice a day.
• You can also add the fenugreek powder to your flour used to make bread or chapatis.
2. Amla gooseberry remedy for diabetes
Amla or Indian gooseberry is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. It helps the pancreas to produce optimal levels for blood glucose remain balanced. The study found that fenugreek to be beneficial in reducing fasting blood sugar also stated that Emblica officinalis or amla has the same effect on levels of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c). When oral currants are consumed in any way, you can reduce your blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin production in just half an hour! When seeds are taken amla powder form, it works slowly to reduce blood glucose levels.
ways to take Amla for diabetes
• Take 2-3 currants and discard seeds. Now amla grind to a fine paste. Whether using a fine cloth or sieve, squeeze the juice of this amla paste. You should get two spoons of amla juice. Mix these 2 tablespoons amla juice in a cup of water, mix well and have every morning on an empty stomach.
• Have a cup of bitter gourd juice and 1 tablespoon of amla juice. Mix well and have a day for a few months.
• When fresh amla is not available, the amla fruit powder can be mixed with water. Use 1 ½ tablespoon of the powder in a glass of water.
• Take ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of amla powder and ½ teaspoon of powdered fenugreek seeds. Mix in half a glass of water. Having this morning on an empty stomach.
• Include amla in your daily diet.
• You may also raw amla.
3. bitter gourd Remedies for diabetes
Many Asian countries like India have been using bitter gourd as one of the effective remedies for diabetes. Now many investigations have also established the efficacy of bitter melon in levels of blood sugar. bitter gourds belong to the fruits of Momordica charantia which can repair damaged beta cells, increase insulin levels and improve insulin sensitivity. fruits of bitter gourd and the whole plant is rich in plant insulin polypeptide-P. Polypeptide-P is a bio-chemical that is effective in reducing blood sugar. Bitter gourd contains many beneficial compounds including bitter glycosides, saponins, alkaloids, phenolics, oils, free acids, polypeptides, sterols, amino acids and 17-p-insulin. Aside from having hypoglycemic activity, bitter gourd is also a good blood purifier.
ways of bitter melon or pumpkin bitter diabetes
• Take 4-5 bitter gourds and peel. Also remove the seeds. Shred bitter gourds peeled and seedless-paste. Place the pasta in a colander and juicing. Drink this fresh bitter gourd juice on an empty stomach every morning. If desired, add a little water.
• Cook bitter gourd in ghee (clarified butter) and does this frequently. If possible, every day for at least three months.
• Include at least one dish made from bitter melon in their daily diet.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of amla juice with 1 cup of bitter gourd juice and has a day for a few months.
• If you can not find fresh bitter gourds, take a few pieces of bitter melon dried and boiled in a cup of water. Having this bitter melon tea once or twice a day. This will be less bitter than fresh juice of bitter guard.
4. Remedies cinnamon for diabetes
Research carried out in people with type 2 diabetes provides that 01.06 g of cinnamon per day can not only reduce serum glucose but also triglycerides, LDL and total cholesterol! Diabetics are naturally prone to cardiovascular disease and therefore taken daily cinnamon makes sense as this reduces their risk of cardiovascular disease. cinnamon reduces blood sugar by stimulating the activity of insulin. It is also beneficial for people who have been diagnosed with prediabetes status ie those who have high fasting blood sugar levels in the blood. Having cinnamon prevent them from developing diabetes. However, the type of cinnamon matter when used for therapeutic purposes. More commonly available Cassia cinnamon contains a compound called coumarin which is toxic and can cause liver damage. A quite expensive variety called Ceylon cinnamon is safer to have to consider cinnamon as a remedy for diabetes. As it is, only half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder is enough!
ways to use cinnamon powder for diabetes
• Take a liter of water and boil. Once it starts to boil over low heat switch boil and simmer for about 20 minutes. Add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder while simmer the water. After 20 minutes, strain the liquid. Have this water a day.
• Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder in 1 cup of warm water. Drink this day.
• You can also sprinkle cinnamon on your salads, sauces or other dishes.
• Add the cinnamon powder to milk, coffee or tea.
5. Jamun remedy for diabetes
rich in vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus and iron. Jamun Syzygium cumini, jambul, jambolan, jamblang or Black plum (and not black berry is a different fruit), it has been traditionally used by Unani, Ayurvedic and other systems of Asian medicine to control diabetes. Jamun seeds are widely used to cure diabetes. However, extracts of the bark and leaves are also beneficial for lowering blood sugar and urinary glucose or sugar in the urine. The anti-diabetic main ingredient, with jamun seeds is based on chemical jamboline. This chemical alone can not act as a remedy for diabetes. is effective only when other inorganic or inactive substances in the jamun seed. Jamun seeds are rich in alkaloids have hypoglycemic effects. Many studies have shown that such jamun jambul or hypoglycemic effects that can reduce up to 30% of blood sugar.
Ways to use Jamun for diabetes
• Having 1 to 1 ½ teaspoon jamun powder mixed with water every morning on an empty stomach.
• Jamun is a seasonal fruit. When available, they have every day in the rough.
• Chewing leaves of jamun.
6. curry leaves remedy for diabetes
A study published in chemical-biological interactions claims that because of its rich reserves of minerals such as iron, zinc and copper sheets curry are important in maintaining normal levels of blood glucose. These minerals activate pancreatic beta cells that are responsible for producing the hormone insulin. Curry leaves also influence the metabolism of carbon hydrates favorably. They can restore liver and kidney enzymes responsible for the breakdown of carbohydrates back to normal levels therefore the treatment of diabetes. As diabetic patients have decreased levels of antioxidants, your body cells can die at a faster pace. One study found that curry leaves may reduce cell death in pancreatic cells responsible for insulin production. curry leaves can reduce levels of blood sugar and are especially useful for people who develop diabetes due to obesity. If diabetes in your family, you should consider curry leaves, as is known to prevent hereditary diabetes as well.
ways to use curry leaves for diabetes
• Chewing fresh curry leaves 08.10 morning.
• Use curry leaves in your daily cooking. Add to salads and sauces and even in salsas, sauces and curry.
7. Aloe Vera remedy for diabetes
While the aloe vera is traditionally used as a medicine for diabetes, some modern researchers have also found that it is beneficial for reducing blood glucose and blood lipid levels in diabetic patients and patients with heart problems. The hypoglycemic activity of aloe vera has proven useful as, insulin dependent diabetes mellitus and non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus rats. In particular, it helps lower blood sugar levels fasting. In combination with bay leaves and turmeric, aloe vera can have a day as mentioned below.
make the mixture of Aloe Vera plants for diabetes
• Aloe vera gel-1 teaspoon
• the bay leaves 1 teaspoon dust-
• 1 tsp turmeric powder-
Do the following:
• Add the bay leaves in powder and turmeric powder Aloe Vera gel
• mix well
• Take this mixture daily before lunch and dinner.
can also mix 1-2 teaspoons of aloe vera juice with a glass of buttermilk and keep it up to date.
8. Mango leaves cures for diabetes
While the mango fruit is not for diabetics, mango leaves are! Nigerian folk medicine makes extensive use of mango leaves to treat diabetes. The aqueous extract of mango leaves have hypoglycemic activity. the intestinal absorption of glucose is reduced which helps in reducing blood sugar levels. These leaves can also help improve blood lipid profiles. However, mango leaves should be consumed 60 minutes before having food for their benefits.
Ways to use mango leaves for diabetes
• Soak 10-15 mango leaves in a glass of water overnight. Filter this water in the morning and make an empty stomach. Have breakfast after an hour.
• Dry leaves of mango tree in the shade. When fully dried, ground into powder. Keep it in a container and have ½ teaspoon of this powder of mango leaves a day before lunch and dinner.
9. neem leaves margosa remedy for diabetes
Known for its antibacterial and antifungal effects properties, neem is beneficial for diabetes because of its activity anti-hyperglycemic. Neem leaves, also known as Margosa, are bitter taste. These blades increase the sensitivity of insulin receptor. Not only this, but also it improves blood circulation by dilating blood vessels, glucose levels in the blood and gradually reduce dependence on patient on hypoglycemic medications.
ways to take neem leaves for diabetes
• Drink plenty of neem is to find 1 tablespoon juice of neem leaves. Shred the leaves and tension for 1 tablespoon of juice. Having this every morning on an empty stomach. Always take tender shoots of neem to use for remedies for diabetes.
• Chew 8-10 tender neem leaves morning
• Mix 2/1 teaspoon dried neem leaves powder in a glass of water and keep this in the morning every day.
10. Santos basil leaves remedy for diabetes
Holy basil is an herb that has a number of beneficial health properties. Also known as tulsi, basil is antiasthemitic, antistress, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antitumor, antiulcer gastric, antioxidant, antimutagenic and immunostimulant, in addition to being anti-diabetic. The holy basil leaves significantly reduce fasting blood glucose. Basil include antioxidants and essential oils. Combined with other beneficial compounds, basil leaves helps beta cells of pancreas function in an appropriate manner. Improve insulin secretion.
holy basil ways for diabetes
• Chew fresh basil leaves 2-4 morning on an empty stomach.
• Crush basil leaves to get 1 teaspoon juice. Having so early in the morning on an empty stomach.
• Take 5 basil leaves, 5 sheets of neem, and 5 sheets Beal (apple tree leaves stone). Squash for pasta. Having this every morning on an empty stomach.
11. Remedy lady finger for diabetes
High in vitamins A, B6, C, K, magnesium, potassium, zinc and soluble fiber, the finger or okra lady does a good remedy for diabetes. It is an excellent stabilizing blood sugar. The seeds of this plant contain inhibitors alpha-glucosidase which stop starches conversion into glucose. The fibers present in okra regulates the rate at which the sugar is absorbed in the intestinal tract.
How to use the lady finger for diabetes?
• Lady finger 2-3
• Water 1 cup
Do the following
• Wash lady’s fingers thoroughly.
• Cut off the head and tail of lady’s fingers. Then the vegetables vertical slit from the middle to obtain two long pieces of 1 lady finger.
• Place the full glass of water.
• Cover and let soak overnight.
• In the morning, have water on an empty stomach. If you can, you eat the lady’s fingers too. Bonus fingers lady are more beneficial than cooked.
• Do this every day for a couple of months.
12. Remedy flaxseed for diabetes
Flaxseed is a high alpha-linolenic rich acid compounds essential omega-3 (ALA), protein, fiber and vegetable known lignans. These lignans act as antioxidants when consumed. Some of the studies conducted have said that flaxseed can stabilize sugar levels in the blood. As they are also high in fiber, flaxseed aid in digestion and proper absorption of fats and sugars. If you regularly take flax seed, postprandial sugar level may drop by about 28%.
Using flaxseed for diabetes?
• Add a tablespoon of flaxseed powder in a glass of water or milk and have your breakfast.
• Add a teaspoon of powdered flax seeds in your breakfast cereal.
• Add powdered flaxseed to your soups and sauces.
13. Remedies for Diabetes papaya leaf
Papaya leaves helps in improving insulin sensitivity. Decreases levels of the enzyme ALT and AST, biomarkers of type 2 diabetes, to improve insulin sensitivity so that cells can take up glucose effectively. Not only this, papaya leaves also reduce the chances of complications that can follow diabetes, such as fatty liver, kidney damage and oxidative stress. There is one more benefit that helps diabetics heal wounds faster due to its antioxidant and antibacterial properties. other Japanese, Australian and leaves many traditional use of drugs papaya to cure diabetes.
Click papaya tea leaves for diabetes
• Papaya leaves-10
• 8 cups water
Do the following:
• Add the papaya leaves water.
• Boil water until it is reduced to half its size, about 4 cups.
• Let cool
• keep this in small doses throughout the day.
This detoxifying tea is good for your overall health too, as cure indigestion and increases their immunity as well.
14. Remedies diabetes diet
Here are some remedies to lose weight to help control diabetes.
- Avoid refined flour. Instead of using whole grains in your diet. Use whole grain bread, whole wheat pasta and brown rice instead of polished rice.
- Use low-fat dairy products like skim milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.
- include garlic, onion, bitter gourd, spinach, raw banana, black plum in your diet.
- Mix 1 part barley flour, chickpea flour black part 1 and 4 parts of whole wheat flour. Use this mixed to make your pancakes and bread flour.
- Avoid sweets. Reduce salt intake as well.
- avoid foods high in carbohydrates, potatoes, sweet potatoes, taro, yams, high-fat yogurt, fat and spicy foods.
- avoid sweet fruit like pineapple, grapes, mangos, etc.
- Take ½ teaspoon of ginger juice and juice of ½ teaspoon garlic, mix with a little honey or brown sugar and have twice daily.
- Making a carrot juice, pumpkin and Granada and have one or two glasses of this juice a day.
Along with home remedies for diabetes, also they need to be physically active. Exercise regularly, even if brisk walking in the morning and evening. Walk at least 40 minutes a day to control their diabetes effectively.
Information of leaf of pimple in marathi | medicinal value of bitter gourd leaf pdf | soursop for bedbug | use of pimple leaf in marathi language |