Teething is a painful process for all babies. The first set of teeth usually begins to break through the gums around 6 months, but teething can occur at any time between 3 months and one year old. At age 3, a child usually has all 20 primary teeth.
Most of the teething pain occurs 3-5 days before a tooth breaks into reality through the gums. Babies tend to bite the fingers or toys to relieve pain, and some even refuse to eat or drink.
Home remedies for teething:
There are several effective, safe to relieve teething pain with simple and natural ingredients you probably already have in your home ways. Ready to find out what they are? Let’s start.
Ginger is naturally anti-inflammatory, so relieves nerve endings.
- Peel a small piece of ginger and rub your baby’s gums with it for 2-3 minutes.
- Do this whenever necessary for the relief of teething pain.
Vanilla extract calms the nerves.
- rubbed on the baby’s gums and gently massage for 2-3 minutes.
- Do this whenever necessary.
- Put a slice of banana frozen baby’s gums and keep it there for 30 seconds.
- cold will numb the pain, and the softness of the fruit does not cause discomfort.
- Note: You can give any baby refrigerated fruit
4. cold foods
- your baby with cold foods like yogurt or applesauce to help numb pain of teething.
- Repeat as necessary.
5. Cool Spoon
The American Dental Association recommends this.
- Cool a metal spoon in the refrigerator for a few hours and then put in your baby’s mouth to numb the pain.
- should not put the spoon in the freezer.
6. Almond extract
almond extract relieves pain.
- Mix a few drops of almond extract a few drops of water.
- rubbed on the baby’s gums every time you are in pain.
- . Note: You can use the cotton tip rub the solution q
Ice cold will reduce swelling and relieve pain.
- wrap an ice cube or two in a clean, dry towel and give your baby to suck.
- Make sure she does not chew directly into the ice bucket as it may damage the gums.
- this week repeated two or three times every time the baby is more pain.
8. Cool Cloth
- Place a clean, dry cloth in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Give your baby to chew on.
- Cold relieve inflamed gums and numb the pain.
9. Frozen Bottle
- Fill a bottle with water, leave it in the freezer for an hour, and then give your baby.
- The cold water nipple and ease the pain of teething.
10. Plant Clavo
Nails relieve teething pain.
- teeth Grind to powder, then mixed with enough water to make a paste.
- rub the paste on the baby’s gums every time you are in pain.
- First prove itself to make sure it will not hurt if swallowed.
- Refrigerate a bagel and give your baby to gnaw.
- The freshness and chewiness of bread relieve teething pain.
Apples Cold 12.
- Place the apple slices in the fridge and give your baby to chew when he is in pain.
- You can also try to wrap cooled apple slices in a cool, clean cloth and let him chew on that.
- can also give peeled carrot clean, but not baby carrot.
13. Hard Crackers
- your baby with a plain crackers ,, semi-hard to chew sugar when she’s in pain.
- pressure relieves pain biting and gnawing action distracts her.
Beef Jerky 14.
Beef jerky is hard, so that biting pressure relieve teething pain, while good taste will keep your baby interested in it.
- Give a small piece of dried meat baby to chew.
- Check after 10 to 15 minutes to change the unequal
- Observe carefully whether the baby is chewing or biting hard.
- Repeat if your baby chew carefully
Other tips to relieve teething pain
- gently massage your baby’s gums with clean fingers to relieve pain.
- distract your baby from pain through games with her, showing no play or display images in the system.
- Give your soft, hard, clean and non-toxic baby to chew objects.
- Keep a hand towel because teething often involves a lot of drooling and saliva that makes the baby feel uncomfortable.
- Keep clean your baby’s gums gently with a toothbrush Soft children.
- Give your baby teething rings refrigerated soft chews and toys.
- amber teething necklace put your baby when teething begins.
- If your baby does not like cold things chew, chew things ambient temperature also will help.
- Give your baby paddles to numb your gums.
- Make sure your baby is getting enough calcium and vitamin D, which make teeth strong.
- If none of these remedies work for your baby, or if pain appears to be abnormally severe consult a doctor.
Have you tried any of these home remedies for teething pain? What worked best for you? Share your experience with us!