The colon is part of the digestive system and is responsible for extracting water and salt to maintain electrolyte balance of the body, from waste before their release. The colon may be blocked due to debris clinging to the walls. This can cause headaches, low energy, vomiting, weight gain, skin allergies, constipation, joint pain, indigestion, fatigue, diarrhea, vision problems, memory loss, stress, swelling, etc. . It can also lead to various diseases like heart problems, asthma, gallstones, skin allergies, kidney and liver diseases.
colon cleansing removes toxins and waste that can accumulate due to: poor diet, lack of exercise, stress, reduced water consumption, drug use, changes in lifestyle, etc. . This article will give you many tips and remedies to cleanse the colon security.
Home Remedies for Colon Cleanser
1. Apple juice:
fresh apple juice is one of the best remedies for colon cleansing. Regular consumption of apple juice encourage bowel movements, breaks down toxins and improves the healthy functioning of the liver and digestive system. Therefore, start the day with apple juice.
- Extract the juice of a few blocks using a mixer or blender.
- drink a glass of juice and wait for about 30 minutes.
- Now drink a glass of water.
- Follow this remedy several times a day for 2-3 days.
- you can drink plum and lemon juice in the middle to clean the colon.
- organic apple juice can also be used, as well as apples in any way.
- It is advisable to avoid solid foods while after this remedy.
2. Lemon juice:
lemon contains anti-oxidant properties and is rich in vitamin C which helps for the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- squeeze the juice of one lemon and add a pinch of sea salt and honey.
- mix well in a glass of warm water.
- drink this solution on an empty stomach in the morning.
- This process will give you more energy, better bowel movement and healthy skin.
- Alternatively, add 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice in a glass of apple juice and drink it. 3 – 4 times a day
3. Food Fiber:
Fiber-rich foods that will clean the colon by removing harmful toxins in it, to soften the stool and improve bowel movement.
- Add foods to your diet below:
- Fresh fruits such as raspberries, pears, apples, etc. .
- fresh vegetables such as artichokes, peas, broccoli, etc.
- Cereals, whole grains, nuts, seeds and legumes.
- or use any of these in supplement form.
Drinking more water will stimulate the natural peristaltic action in the colon, leading to normal. Will eliminate harmful toxins and keep your body hydrated.
- drink as much water as possible.
- At least 10-14 glasses a day.
- fruit juices and fresh vegetables and liquid food you will also hydrate.
Ginger not only reduces the swelling, but also stimulates the functionality of the colon and keep it free of debris and harmful toxins.
Method – 1: (ginger)
- Add one teaspoon of ginger juice for a little honey and water and stir.
- consume this two to three times a day
- Or you can add ginger to any herbal tea and drink..
- Ginger can be used and chewed in many ways.
- This option is not recommended for pregnant women and infants.
Method – 2: (ginger with psyllium)
- Fill a 8-ounce glass of fresh juice or organic apple.
- Add one teaspoon of ginger powder and ground psyllium husk or mixture and stir.
- Drink this to clean the colon.
- also drink 8-10 glasses of water after drinking the juice move through psyllium colon.
- have only light foods after drinking.
- In this process, the waste materials psyllium binds together while ginger helps to remove toxins from the colon.
6. raw vegetable juices
Try to avoid processed and cooked food for a day or two to clean the colon properly, as you can get as much vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes that help break down and remove waste products from your body.
- Take some raw vegetables such as carrots, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, kale, broccoli, beets, parsley, etc. . and extract their juice.
- take vegetable juice several times a day.
- fresh homemade vegetable juices work better than done.
7. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera is known for its ability to detox and laxative properties that makes it as an effective colon cleanser.
- cut a leaf of aloe vera vertically to squeeze its juice / gel
- Add the lemon juice and stir before mixing.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Consume this several times a day.
- Repeat regularly.
Yogurt contains probiotics and good bacteria that help get rid of the bad bacteria. It also contains good amount of calcium which discourages the growth of cells lining the colon. Also it treats stomach problems like indigestion, irregular bowel movement etc.
- Eat a yogurt cup several times a day.
- Fresh fruit can be added for taste.
Flax seeds are rich in omega – 3 fatty acids, antioxidants and natural fiber that helps cleanse the colon naturally. It absorbs water and expands in the colon, helps in removing toxins and mucus as it passes through.
- Add a tablespoon of ground flaxseed to a glass of water and shake well.
- Drink 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Or you can add flaxseed to your cereal, yogurt, fruit, vegetable salads and other healthy foods.
10. Sea salt:
Sea salt stimulates bowel movement and helps eliminate all the toxins that accumulate in the stool.
- Boil a tablespoon of sea salt in a glass of water.
- allow to cool and then drink first thing in the morning.
- Wait a few minutes before laying down and massage the area of the colon.
- This process will clean all harmful toxins from your colon and digestive tract.
- Be sure to also drink plenty of water, as it can cause diarrhea.
- this should be avoided if you suffer from high blood pressure or heart related problems.
11. Triphala (an Ayurvedic medicine)
Triphala is a combination of two terms ie tri meaning three and phala meaning fruits (Amalaki, Haritaki and Bhibitaki). It has natural laxatives, bioflavonoids, vitamin C, linoleic oil and phospholipids, all movement promting bowl.
- Triphala is readily available in health food stores Ayurveda Ayurveda or online stores.
- Add a spoonful of the galss this water in the morning every day.
- Having this day evwery morning.
12. Bentonite and Psyllium husk:
Bentonite is very absorbent and absorbs toxins in the intestinal tract and then pass out with feces. psyllium husk when mixed with water, creates a slippery, gelatin -. like substance that helps to soften the stool and acts as a lubricant for removal easier
- Mix one teaspoon of bentonite clay and psyllium husk in a glass with 8 ounces of water or juice.
- drink before it thickens and follow with another 8 ounces of water or juice.
- drink plenty of water to dissolve the mixture.
- Keeping a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables semi-cooked accompanied with plenty of water and juices.
Senna is a flowering plant that acts as a laxative. Both pods and leaves of this contain anthraquinones that are potent stimulates the colon.
Method – 1: (Senna tea)
- Taking sen crushed herbs or tea bag sen.
- boil some water, but Allow to cool slightly before pouring over the grass.
- Allow to stand for about 10 minutes and then strain the tea and drink.
- can also steep in cold water for 10 -. 12 hours and then strain well
- strain properly because the resin of the herb can result in abdominal cramps.
- Or you can take supplements sen.
Method – 2:
- Boil 7 oz sultanas white and 9 ounces of extract of rose hip separately and steam .
- Filter the liquid and then mix together in a bottle.
- Add the rose extract and boiled water and drink.
- Avoid if you are suffering from appendicitis, intestinal obstruction or inflammatory bowel disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome, liver or kidney disorders, Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. Also avoid giving this to children under 12 years and women who are pregnant or nursing.
14. cayenne pepper and lemon:
cayenne pepper breaks down the lining of the colon and lemon juice removes toxins.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of organic maple syrup and 8 ounces of warm water into a glass and mix well.
- drink this solution on an empty stomach 5 times a month.
- This can also be drunk cold.
- Eating a tablespoon of honey to coat the stomach if it is burning.
Tips for cleaning the colon:
Here are some tips to help with colon cleansing
- drink plenty of water while cleaning avoid dehydration.
- Avoid frequent cleaning colon, as it can lead to anemia, malnutrition, heart failure, etc. Just do it when necessary.
- Fasting can help the body systems to recover and eliminate toxins. However, be sure to take fruit juice or vegetable water to avoid dehydration.
- Regular exercise helps for the proper functioning of the intestine.
- Consuming liquid foods such as soups, tea, vegetable broth, juice, etc. instead of solid foods for cleansing your colon.
- ,,, sure to avoid greasy food calorie high-fat spicy.
- include more garlic, onions and bananas that kills harmful bacteria and parasites in the colon and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria.
healthy colon represents a healthy body. So, try all these home remedies and tips to enjoy a healthy digestive system. If the problem persists, see a doctor.
Please share experiences with us!