You must have heard this phrase is repeated often – ‘You are what you eat’ . It’s true you know.
Well … not literally true. It’s not as if it will become a bowl of cereal after breakfast tomorrow morning or on a plate of lentils and rice after lunch in the afternoon.
The phrase is true of the effects of the food you eat has on your body and your overall wellbeing. Thus, a person with a high content of carbohydrates or fats in your diet is likely to look and feel different from a person on a high protein diet.
Therefore, the phrase ‘You are what you eat’ . However, today, let’s change this phrase lightly. So from ‘You are what you eat’ will change to ‘You are the amount you eat’ . By “how” do not mean exactly the amount of food you eat, but actually the number of calories in your meals. And what will calories, 1300 seems to be the lucky number.
dieticians and diet experts are now of the view that a 1300 calorie diet is ideal for weight loss. For this, the plan usually prescribed consists of three meals and a snack, spread over the day, which is equivalent to 1300 calories, which seem to be the ideal number of calories you need to consume to lose weight.
Men and women have different body compositions and therefore require different amounts of calories to maintain, lose or gain weight. Below are the estimated calorie intake for men and women based on age and activity level figures:
- the men in the age group of 19-30 years need 2400 to 2600 calories a day if they lead a sedentary life, from 2600 to 2800 calories a day if they lead a lifestyle moderately active and 3,000 calories a day if you take a style very active life.
- Men in the age group of 31-50 years need 2200 to 2400 calories a day if they lead a sedentary life, from 2400 to 2600 calories a day if they lead a lifestyle moderately active and 2800 – 3000 calories a day if they lead an active life.
- Men over 51 years need 2000 to 2200 calories a day if they lead a sedentary life, from 2200 to 2400 calories a day if they lead a lifestyle moderately active and 2400 to 2800 calories a day if they carry active life. Women:
- Women in the age group of 19 to 30 years old need 1800 to 2000 calories a day if carrying a sedentary lifestyle, from 2000 to 2200 calories a day if they have a style life moderately active and 2,400 calories a day if, as a result of an active lifestyle.
- Women in the age group of 31-50 years need 1,800 calories a day if you take 2000 calories a day, a sedentary lifestyle, if they lead a lifestyle moderately active and 2,200 calories a day if they carry a life active
- women over 51 years need 1600 calories a day if they lead a sedentary life, 1800 calories a day if they lead a lifestyle moderately active and 2000 -. 2200 calories a day if you lead an active life
The figures above are applicable in calories if a person is trying to maintain your current weight. To lose weight, about 500 calories should be reduced from daily total.
As mentioned above, the diet of 1300 calories to lose weight is the most ideal. This low-calorie diet plan includes three meals of 400 calories each and a snack of 100 calories.
If a person normally consumes about 2,000 calories a day, it brings down your calorie intake 1300, about a pound of weight you can lose in a week’s time.
Benefits of diet 1300 calories to lose weight
Here are some advantages of this calorie-controlled diet-
- Being a low calorie diet, you may include a variety of food items from different food groups in it.
- You can have nutritionally balanced meals due to the variety of food included.
- does not require practitioners to consume one type of food and, therefore, makes it possible for them to include tasty foods in your plan so they can enjoy the process of losing weight.
- Being a diet plan weight loss that leads to nutritional deficiency, is ideal for diabetics and heart patients.
- dieters do not feel deprived as diet includes three meals and a snack spread over the span of the day.
- Reduces the risk of diseases such as hypertension, heart problems and diabetes.
While the above benefits of the diet of 1300 calories are undeniable, you must be careful before adopting it. People with active lifestyles could find 1300 calories to be too low for your daily needs.
Athletes, sports persons, it is recommended to people who perform high intensity workouts and people with strenuous work consult a qualified before starting this diet dietitian.
Shows 1,300 calorie diet :.
Now let’s take a look at a diet plan shows 1300 calories, which is divided into three meals of 400 calories each and a snack of 100 calories
- A bowl of whole grain cereal (bran flakes, for example) and a cup of skim milk.
- An apple
- A slice of cheddar cheese, low-fat
- Six or seven nuts
- Two slices of toasted whole wheat (you can apply a little margarine on them)
- Two boiled eggs
- half a cup of orange juice
- Three Oz. chicken breast without skin, roasted
- A slice of whole wheat bread
- A cup of green salad (no dressing)
- A cup low-fat yogurt
- 100 grams turkey sandwich
- A spinach salad
- Eight or nine large strawberries
- Three Oz. lean ground beef patty
- One cup of shredded lettuce
- 200 grams of pastaor
- Three Oz. Turkey meatloaf
- Half a cup of mashed potatoes
- One cup of steamed broccoli
- A cup of salad with very little olive oil
fruits, almonds, raisins, nuts, low-fat yogurt or low-fat cheese or a cup of berries are your options for snacks.
So you see, as mentioned above, the diet plan calorie 1300 allows you to have a variety of foods that ensures adequate intake nutrition and helps dieters avoid boredom with the plan. However, some basic guidelines should be followed while on this diet:
- Limit intake of carbohydrates and fats.
- avoid drinks such as carbonated drinks and sugary juices.
- Avoid processed foods .
- If the amount of calories of a meal goes beyond 400, creates an adjustment for the consumption of those many fewer calories at the next meal.
- meals Do not skip.
And that’s all folks. The diet of 1300 calories to lose weight is probably the only one out there that offers flexibility in terms of food choices. All you need to do is choose wisely and you’ll be on your way to good health in no time.
If you are a man or a woman, a diabetic or a heart patient, this diet will help you lose weight and more importantly, it will help you maintain weight. With meals spread throughout the day, you will feel satiated and this will help you avoid feeling hungry. Make healthy snacks when not feel hungry between meals.
A diet of this type ensures that you get all the important nutrients without excess unhealthy fat without feeling deprived. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead, the target for 1300.
Madhavi is a senior editor UrbanWired with deep love and passion for all things health, wellness, fitness and fashion. She is a graduate of expertise in human resources management, but fell for a healthy life. Considering how the people were not informed about personal health, fitness and fashion; she felt compelled to educate, enlighten and entertain the average Joe and Jane worldwide.
Additional Tags for this post:
active pk scam | active pk | active-pk scam | active pk supplement | active pk reviews | reviews on active-pk | who sells active pk pills |