You can beat one of the most powerful addictions there. Try my smoking cessation plan, shared in This is your Do-Over. It starts with finding a “friend”, a spouse, a friend, a virtual friend, family member, even the bus to pay-it is found with you every day and help you stay the course.
Here is my Breathe-Free program, which has worked for more than 60 percent of people who have followed it. But you have to realize that is not a solution overnight. It can take up to six months to feel fully recovered, with addiction successfully ejected from his brain.
plan to quit
- Find a partner.
- Start walking thirty extra minutes each day, no excuses. Every day. If you miss two days, restart the counting of days on Day 1.
- Consult your doctor for prescriptions for pills of 100 milligrams bupropion and nicotine patches dosed according to the amount smoked. Through habit of a pack a day, is 7 milligrams to 10 milligrams; for an average package of a package, 14 milligrams; for one to two packs, 22 milligrams 21 milligrams. For more than two packs a day, consult your doctor.
- on days 28 and 29, take a bupropion.
- Day 30 :. It’s your day to quit Apply the system of nicotine transdermal patch: a patch on the arm, chest or thighs. Replace every day.
- On Day 30 and all subsequent days, taking bupropion every morning and every evening. Most people wean bupropion between days 90 and 180.
- Continue walking thirty more minutes every day and call your friend. Feel free to drink as much coffee, tea, and / or water as desired.
- phone or email to your partner daily to discuss their progress in general.
- Start lifting weights at day 60 or earlier. Do not increase your physical activity by more than 10 percent per week.
- Reduce patch size by one third every two months.
- After six months, a decrease bupropion tablet at night ;. when you hit seven months, the drug suspension completely
- Make a tablet of bupropion with you at all times in case you feel a craving.
- source: http: //fromhealthyfoodtohealthylife.com/
Do not forget to like, comment and share !!!
Please follow and like us: