dark Nothing is good, everything should be bright including armpits. I know how embarrassing it is to have dark underarms. You can not raise your hands, even if he dares to wear a tank top! Being cautious each time means a lot of sacrifice for freedom. We will not do this. Armpits may have obscured because some of their mistakes, including using shaving creams or chemical depilatory loaded and deodorants, are not going to leave them in the dark. After all, there are many home remedies to whiten dark underarms. They may need your efforts and time and patience, but you can get insurance from the whitened armpits.
home remedies for dark armpits
1. Naturally bleach armpits with lemon
Lemon is the first thing that comes to mind whevever want to remove anything from his skin dark ! Nothing is as good as a bleach lemon is. Lemon is not only a natural cleanser (Why if restaurants use bowls with warm water wash with lemon slices on them!), But also has anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties. Its acidic properties help much in clarifying your skin with exfoliation of dead skin cells. So, why not use lemon juice to lighten dark underarms?
- Take a thick slice of lemon and rub the armpits every day before going to take bath. Apply some moisturizer after bathing as lemon also tends to make the skin dry. You can also use lemon differently, as told in the next point, to ensure that the skin is not dry.
- Add a pinch or two of turmeric, honey or yogurt lemon juice. This will give you something like a paste. Apply this to your dark underarms and leave for about 10 minutes. Now wash with water.
2. Why leave behind Potatoes!
True. When you can use lemon for its bleaching properties, why leave potatoes behind. They are also good natural bleaching agents. Moreover for those who have sensitive skin due to the acidic nature of lemon can irritate your skin a lot. Potatoes, because of its mild acids that do not irritate the skin. And how to use potatoes to whiten dark underarms? You know very well that I have read hundreds of times. I’m still going to write.
- Take a thin slice of potato and rub the armpits with it for about 5-10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Alternatively, grate a potato and squeeze the juice from the grated things. Apply this juice to your armpits with the help of your fingers or a cotton ball. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then rinse.
Use potatoes at least twice a day to see faster results you expect to see in seven days time with clear skin under the arms.
3. Use these cucumbers too!
If there is a competition between vegetables, you’ll have to use those cucumbers lying in your refrigerator too, because they also have skin lightening properties. What is even better is that if you want the benefits of the bleaching properties of lemon, you can do by combining lemon juice with cucumber. While working lemon skin whitening, cucumber softens the skin avoiding any itching or irritation.
- Mix lemon juice with cucumber juice and add a pinch of turmeric to it. lemon bleaches and removes dead cells, cucumber gives a cooling effect and turmeric prevents discoloration. Actually, it is a Remedy- ayurvedic so easy to do every day without any hassle!
- roundels can also just cut cucumber and rub the armpits with it.
- Or apply the pure juice ccumber your dark underarms. This can also lighten your skin there in a few days.
4. Armpits Exfoiate with natural bushland
Sometimes it is nothing more than the accumulation of dead skin cells that makes your armpits are dark. In this case you have to gently exfoliate the skin under the arms. A soft sponge is enough, but scrub can really give you white armpits. I’m talking about natural bushland and not commercial laden with harsh chemicals. Before telling you about some natural bushland, I like to emphasize the need for exfoliation for those who sweat excessively. They should exfoliate more often armpits because it is where most of the body sweat accumulates and sometimes can not find a way to escape. However, excessive exfoliation can also cause damage and scarring that can lead to infection of the hair follicles, pores and sweat glands in the armpits. So exfoliate but gently and carefully. Avoid using harsh scrubs and even things like pumice or brushes. Now they have some homemade recipes for natural exfoliants underarm.
- Take a little lemon juice and add brown sugar or granulated sugar. Appy in the armpits and leave for 5-10 minutes. Then with small wet fingers, gently rub the underarms feeling sugar granules. This excellent exfoliate the skin along with lightening it. Wash after a few minutes. This scrub is particularly useful for you if you got your dark underarms as a result of shaving.
- take some nuts or peanuts and grind them to dust. From here, take 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon honey and nuts or peanut powder. Mix to make a paste. Apply this to your armpits. Leave on for 10 minutes. Wash the area.
5.Take Help White baking soda!
baking soda white can also make your white armpits. Baking soda can be used to make an excellent exfoliant for your underams. In fact, if sodium bicarbonate underarm used, can prevent deodorants and antiperspirants made chemically, another cause of dark underarms. arms sodium can prevent body odor too. Not only this, a mixture made with baking soda can also get rid of damaged or dead cellleading to unclogging pores. It also kills germs to give it an underarm odor-free and clean lightened.
- Take a little baking soda and water. Mix to make a thick paste. Apply them to your armpits and gently rub the area. Wash and dry the skin.
- If you do not want such an elaborate exercise, mix baking soda with a little water and just wipe underarms with this solution.
6. orange peels fruity for treating dark underarms
Yet another natural exfoliant underarm, and this time its fruity and fragarant because it is made with orange peels. Orange, belonging to the family of lemon has bleaching properties that can be used to brighten your dark underarms. Here are the steps to make this scrub.
- Dry orange peel in the shade.
- Crush shell to obtain powder.
- Take some water and milk of roses.
- Add orange peel powder and milk this water rose and mix well to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste to your armpits and gently rub the area for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- This scrub removes dead skin cells, skin whiteners and let fragarant with the effects of rosewater and orange itself.
7. Remedy Fragarant of saffron dark underarms
Saffron is a bit expensive to use underarm thing, but it can give you invaluable white armpits. You can even save money by not buying any deodorant because saffron can kill germs and bacteria that cause bad underarm odor.
- Take a little milk.
- Take a few strands of saffron and mix with milk.
- correspond to the armpits.
- If left overnight and wash off in the morning, which is the best way to get the benefits of milk and sffron.
- If not, you can let the mixture sit there for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with water.
8. Milk milky white armpits
vitamins and fatty acids in milk are very effective in lightening dark skin under the arms. When mixed with curd, lactic acid also do wonders for whitening dark lower arm.
- milk- 2 tablespoons
- Curd- 1 tablespoon
- Flour- 1 tablespoon
- mixing milk, curd and flour to a paste.
- correspond to the armpits
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Washing with water
9. Road obtain oily white armpits
is possible to avoid oils, for various reasons, but there are many oils that are beneficial to our body, including the skin, including underarms. You just need to know what and how to use oil to whiten underarms.
Olive oil with all its antioxidants and other components is ideal for the skin.
- extra virgin olive oil 3 tablespoons oil
- Brown sugar 1 cup
- mixture of brown sugar and olive oil.
- wetting the skin under your arms.
- Apply sugar-oil mixture.
- Leave for about 5 minutes.
- wash with water.
Use this remedy at least twice a week. You can even do this before taking a bath. This will keep free care on the oil damage clothing.
Coconut oil is good for the skin in general. You can also lighten the skin due to its content of vitamin E. You do not need to know much about using this oil. Just rub some coconut oil in the armpits before taking the shower and then wash with warm water and mild soap. Some people think it is also a natural deodorant. Howver, many people do not like their smell. If you are one of those people, it is not for you pure vitamin E oil, using what means not have to use coconut oil.
vitamin E oil
There are good reasons why doctors also depend on vitamin E oil when it comes to treatmnets skin. This oil not only makes your light armpits, but also make the skin soft and smooth there. Just rub a little oil a day for a few minutes and rinse. You can even buy vitamin E capsules, drill a capsule at a time and apply oil to your armpits. This will also ensure that you do not miss this expensive oil.
a mixture of oils Multiple
There are many skin oils available to and can benefit from each of these simply mixing oils and their application to the armpits.
- olive oil 3 drops
- jojoba oil 3 drops
- Wheat germ 3 drops oil
- Any citrus oil 3 drops of your choice-
- some water
- Mix all oils and water
- correspond to the armpits
- wash after a few minutes.
- you can even store this mixture by taking all oils in larger quantities (which must be the same for all oils).
- Then you can use every day this mixed with a little water.
The beneficial vitamins and fatty acids of oils moisturize the skin to keep it soft and healthy while citrus oil whiten your skin is so white without being harsh on your skin.
10. Create chickpea flour mask underarm
This is a great package mask or whatever you want to call to whiten underarms.
- chickpea flour or garbanzo flour- 2 tablespoons
- Yogurt – 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zumo-
- generous pinch turmeric 1
- chickpea flour mixture, yogurt, juice lemon and turmeric.
- mix well to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to your armpits.
- leave it there for half an hour.
- wash with water.
This is a thin mask underarm as it cleans, moisturizes and skin whiteners at once to give a lighter skin tone armpits. Use this remedy every day for the first two weeks and then twice weekly for faster results.
11. Try herbal give underarm
There are many herbs that can also come to your help in whitening armpits. Use them for the best experience as to lighten their skin under the arms.
- extract of licorice root
- extract Aspen
- raspberry extract
- all three extracts of herbs are mixed.
- Apply them in your armpits.
- Leave for about half an hour.
- wash with water.
All these herbs have medicinal properties and its mixed action, which stimulate the production of pheomelanin compound in the skin that helps lighten your skin. Also, since they have no side effects, you can use this remedy daily for the first couple of weeks and then once or twice a week to get rid of their black armpits.
If you want to save yourself hassles involved in mixing and application and then waits, etc. you may like to have herbal supplements instead of making these extracts mixture. cinnamon and fenugreek capsules are great remedies if you have them every day to treat dark underarms.
12. Do not do these things
Prevention is always better than cure. If you are reading this article after seeing someone else’s dark underarms and want to know how to prevent this terrible thing for his own arms, it is better to take some precautions, avoiding the causes of dark underarms. Here is a list of som ‘do’ for those who do not want dark underarms and even for those who have successfully laundered their armpits and now does not want to repeat.
- your armpits is not shaved. shaving only removes hair from the surface leaving an ugly stubble to give a appearnce of dark underarms. In addition, the skin becomes rough time when shaving and again. Instead, wax armpits. Take the help of some professionals and every time you need to clean your armpit, get waxing done at a salon. Waxing removes hair root and remove dead skin cells to give the armpit of a soft and feels enlightened. When you start underarm hair removal, you feel intense pain but only for a couple of sessions. After your body, mind and skin gets used to the procedure. If your skin is sensitive, ask your esthetician to use some herbal wax or wax formulation made especially for sensitive skin.
- Do not use hair removal creams. Almost all of them contain chemicals that are so unpleasant to the skin. Lead to rashes, itching, irritation and severe skin disorders sometimes. Prolonged use of depilatory creams and lotions can cause permanent damage to the skin. The best option is the adoption of waxing to remove underarm hair.
- Do not do electrolysis. If you are not a dark-skinned woman, who has the risk of hyperpigmentation due to electrolysis. Waxing again is the solution for you.
- Do not use deodorants and antiperspirants. At least limit its use if you can not stop using them altogether. His harsh chemicals that can give the dark and rough armpits. They can even cause pigmentation resulting in darker armpits permanently. Those that do not contain parabens, PEG, synthetic fragrances and ingredients affects hormones and antibacterials, petrochemicals, alcohol or aluminum compounds. Even better, start using deodorants and antiperspirants as natural baking soda, coconut oil, sandalwood essential oil, rose water, etc.
- not skip a shower. Moreover if it is hot weather. In fact, in such a climate, it should bathe more often. Do not take bath can lead to accumulation of bacteriacausing smelly sweat and pigmentation. You may want to mix a few drops of oil determined your bath water citrus for the smell of the sky throughout the day and citrus oil can prevent darkening of the skin under the arms.
- do not wear clothes too tight. If possible, avoid wearing synthetic clothes also. The adjusted synthetic garments and lead to friction leading to rashes and then pigmentation. synthetics do not let your skin breathe and trap sweat inside to give birth to bacteria that can cause skin darkening. As far as possible, use cotton cloth or use another skin. Keep your clothes lose enough to give your arms enough room to move without friction.
- Do not let your weight get out of control. Lose weight if you are obese. Not only tight clothing, even your body fat that accumulates under the arms rub against clothes and lead to dark underarms.
- Do not take birth control pills. There are other contraceptives that can be used in place of oral them. These pills sometimes lead to such hormonal imbalances that can lead to dark underarms.
- do not compromise with basic hygiene. When not properly clean the armpits, which leads to the accumulation of dead skin cells under the arms that cause strokes and dark spots there. Regularly exfoliate the skin under the arms as well. However, be gentle exfoliation while underarm, since it is a thin skin and harsh scrubs or rough handling while rubbing can cause scarring and skin rashes.
- Do not let your diabetes is out of control. If you suffer from Type 2 diabetes, high insulin levels can lead to overproduction of these cells that can cause skin pigmentation.
13.Visit the doctor if there is no remedy works, Know Why!
You may be suffering from a medical condition called acanthosis nigricans. This may be the cause of your dark underarms and this can not be cured with home remedies. Acanthosis nigricans can cause dark spots and marks on his body, especially around the armpit, groin, inner thigh and neck. You are at risk for this condition if you are obese or some of its glands do not work properly or even if you have type 2 diabetes As already listed in this ‘do’ section, you should keep a check on their levels sugar. High levels of insulin can lead to pigmentation. If you are obese, you have to lose weight and if there is disorder in the glandular level, should consut some endocrinologist. Sometimes, acanthosis nigricans is inherited or can develop due to certain drugs, and oral contraceptives. All these conditions can only be handled by your doctor and not by any home remedies for dark armpits. Therefore, if you have tried any or all households or herbal remedy without any positive result, do not go to your doctor to get rid of your dark underarms.