common houseflies are just one of the 1.2 million species of flies in the world. If you have enough of these irritating buzzing flies throughout the house, it’s time to get rid of them. And not just because chafe, but also because they are the carriers of bacteria that cause the disease. Did you know that one housefly can carry about one million bacteria in your body called tarsus tiny hair! They get these bacteria from all duty stations contaminated sites and feel fecal matter, waste disposal sites, rotten food, etc. They will not bite and do not need to transmit these bacteria to your body. They just sit in foods that are open on your slab kitchen or dining table and leave the bacteria in these foods. When you eat these foods, your body gets all the more dangerous to be ill with diseases such as dysentery, typhoid, diarrhea and cholera bacteria. The best way for you and your family safe from these diseases is to keep your house clean and covered food. Decomposing organic dirt as feces and rotten food, meat, etc., they are attracting houseflies. fruit flies and drain flies are also a threat. Fruit flies are attracted to sweet things, like ripe fruit, spilled sodium, alcohol, etc. Drain flies seek humid climates and organic materials and as the name suggests they are attracted to drains where they lay their eggs. Therefore, keep your house, drains, etc. clean and dry (if possible) storage and proper care and their food is a requirement to get rid of the flies. Beyond that, there are many natural home remedies to get rid of the flies.
Remedies to eliminate flies Naturally
1. Make strips of flypaper to catch flies home
The market is flooded with fly- papers, sometimes also called fly ribbons a pest control device. These are made of paper coated with a fragrant, sticky and often poisonous to trap flies and other flying insects substance. The poisonous substance used in these flypapers can be toxic to humans and animals as well. Why not use papers houseflies! They are easy to make and work as efficiently as flypapers commercially available.
- syrup- ½ cup corn
- ¼ cup sugar
- Paper photosensitive, brown paper or thin card
Do the following:
- cutting wide strips 2 inches from the paper or cardboard. Drill a hoe or two on top of each band and thread to make a loop to hang in places where flies come.
- Mix corn syrup and sugar.
- Coat one side of each strip with the corn syrup and sugar. If the drops of syrup, place a container under the hanging paper.
- Now hang these strips where most flies looks. They are attracted to sugary syrup and when they land on these strips, will have stuck to it.
2. Use water bags to keep out flies
This is quite interesting and a very effective way to get rid of the flies. You just need to have a clear plastic bag filled with water. When hanging the bag on their outdoor entrances, flies will not be able to enter your home. There are at least two reasons given for this remedy that seems to be beyond logic. One is that the flies are not able to see the water bag like a bag of water. Because of its structure eyes, clear bags of water are seen as something like a spider web by flies. As such, such a thing is not coming. The other reason claims that the reflection of water is enough to disorient flies and create for them an inexplicable illusion. You can also see fruit stand with water bags hanging on their posts. They do it to keep the flies off their fruit shop.
- Clear plastic bag (gallon size) – 1
Do the following:
- Fill the plastic bag with water. Keep halfway with water.
- Tie a knot at the mouth of the bag to secure it properly. You can also use a wire or a rubber band for the purpose.
- Now simply pass this water-filled plastic bags near their entrances, garage doors or any other outdoor entrances.
3. Try apple cider vinegar for flies Trap
This home remedy is particularly good for removing fruit flies because they are attracted to smell anything that ferments. Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apples and this way flies can not resist the smell, especially when you heat a bit. Heat the mineral vinegar odor release.
Click a fly trap with apple cider vinegar
- vinegar apple cider ½ cup
- glass bottle (with or without lid) – 1
- funnel or paper to make a (if the jar is used without lid) – 1
Do the following:
- Heat apple cider vinegar. You can do this by using microwave or heat in a pan on the gas burner.
- If a jar with a lid is used, make some holes in the lid, large enough to allow the flies to enter the bottle.
- If you do not want to destroy the cover, you can also use a funnel. If you can not find one, make a funnel with paper by folding and stapling in the form of a cone, leaving a hole at the narrow end.
- Now fill the bottle with cider vinegar is hot and lid with holes on it.
- If a funnel is used, place the funnel in the mouth of the jar with the narrow side inside the bottle.
- Now place the jar where flies most often seen.
- Let it be there for a day. Flies are attracted by the smell of vinegar into the bottle through the holes. Once inside, they trapped. Flies can not understand it even can fly out from the same hole that served as its input.
4. Fly Repellent home with lavender oil
Lavender oil is very popular as an oil that calms nerves, but few people know about their excellent repellent properties insects. Lavender has been used by people in the past to protect clothes from moths and other insects. Lavender oil can, in fact, avoid mosquito bites and other insect bites. It’s just the perfect essential oil that helps control the infestation of flies, along with repelling fleas, black flies, black beetle, aphids and white fly also.
How to Fly Repellent Lavender at home?
- lavender oil ½ – 1 cup
- tin ership 1
- cloth or sponge dish
Do the following:
- Dip the cloth or sponge in lavender oil.
- Now place the cloth or sponge in the can, put on the lid and leave for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove the lid and keep the tin in a place where most of the flies is at home.
- After use, replace oil as the oil air force weakens. Cover and keep ting containing the fly repellent.
- take care not to let contact with your skin, as it is in undiluted form.
you can also use other essential oils instead of lavender oil for the manufacture of this fly repellent such as citronella, eucalyptus, pennyroyal, peppermint or lemongrass oil. However, unlike lavender oil it is necessary to dilute these oils with alcohol or water in a 1: 3 in which will use 1 part oil to 3 parts of water or alcohol. Oil and water do not mix well so the use of alcohol will be more effective. Lavender oil, however, is best when it comes to repel flies.
5. Use nails to repel flies
Nails are pleasantly aromatic for us, but they are not like flies. They can not stand the smell of this spice that is widely used for culinary purposes. Nails are particularly effective to repel houseflies. In this remedy for elimination of flies, cloves are used with lemon, another smell that flies do not like.
- lemon 2
- Cloves- 25-50
Click the following:
- Cut the lemon into two halves.
- now spends 6-12 teeth in each half lemon. Meter with the pointy part of the nail so that the outbreak is kept up.
- Arrange these teeth poked lemon halves on a plate.
- a centerpiece that looks aromatic and beautiful for your table, especially when you have meals with friends outdoors as a barbecue party or a picnic is made.
teeth can also wrap in cheesecloth or a muslin bag to hang in flies infected areas.
6. Make lemongrass spray to keep flies
This is a remedy that not only keep the flies away from home, but also keep your home refreshing and aromatic. Flies do not like the smell of lemongrass and lavender and many other plants and oils. Therefore, you can use this essential oil obtained from lemon grass to make your fly spray that doubles as air freshener.
- Lemongrass essential oil 10-12 drops
- Hot Water 4 tablespoons (about ¼ cup)
- spray bottle
Do the following:
- Pour 10-12 drops of essential oil of lemon grass in the bottle spray.
- Now pour hot water over this oil.
- Shake well to mix both ingredients.
- Now sprinkle it all over your windows and doors or any other space where flies enter your home.
- can also be sprayed directly on the flies where and when you spot them, just keep the bottle handy so you can easily find and use.
7. Use Wine to catch flies
Now this is something that wine lovers dare to. After all, you have to lose some of its wine to put flytrap. As these flies are attracted to anything that is fermented, the wine makes a good choice as a bait for them. You can use red wine or white wine what is available to you.
ways to use wine to make a fly trap
- may pour about ½ cup wine in a glass and place it somewhere near where flies will notice the glass. After a while you will find some of them floating in it.
- To be absolutely sure that not only flies fly away after having some, use a little dishwashing liquid as well. A bowl or pan and pour some wine in it. also pour some dishwasher soap. Now place the bowl where flies are more. Once you land in this solution, which you will not be able to escape.
- You can leave a little wine in the bottle itself and place it without the cap near the area frequented by flies. If the mouth of the bottle is too wide, use plastic wrap to cover it. Meter some holes in the plastic wrap so that flies could enter the bottle. They never go through the holes.
8. Basil and other herbal plants to remove flies
Basil is very beneficial for us, but somehow flies do not like their fragrance. You can plant basil in a pot near the door to keep flies. This not only flies entering your home stops, but also make the healthy surrounding environment such as basil is an anti-bacterial and anti-viral strong grass. In India, you can find basil plants in almost every house where they worship it. If you can not plant it, get some dried basil leaves and tie them in cheesecloth or a muslin bag. Now keep this in the flea infested or hang near their entrances and windows area, etc. There are many other herbal plants that can keep the flies away from home. Planting or use their leaves to repel flies. Here is the list of such plants that repel flies.
List of plants that act as repellents of flies
- bay leaf
9. Make Skin Lotion clove oil to keep away flies
While tooth can be used as as a repellent effective flies, you can also use its oil to make a lotion to the skin so that it can not be disturbed by flies until they are completely exterminated From your home. However, you can not use clove oil directly on the skin that can cause irritation and burning sensation, along with damage to their nerve functioning. Use some diluting agent to make this lotion for skin very useful to deter flies.
How to Fly Repellent Lotion skin with clove oil?
- cloves 1 teaspoon oil
- Olive oil or witch hazel 10 teaspoons
- Small bottle to store
Do the following:
- Pour oil clove and selection representative as olive oil or witch hazel diluted in the bottle. always use 10 parts of agent diluted with 1 part of clove oil.
- Shake well.
- Apply this lotion on your body parts discovered whenever you need to keep flies and other insects away from you.
10. Trap milk, sugar and pepper fruit flies
If you are bothered a lot of fruit flies, here is a recipe for old age sugared milk to make a trap for them. This method has been used in England since ancient times. As a sugary substance does attract fruit flies, which seems to be used in this recipe milk to catch flies.
- milk- ½ liter
- ¼ cup sugar
- Ground black pepper 4 tablespoons
Do the following:
- Pour the milk into a saucepan.
- Add sugar and pepper to milk.
- Now let the solution simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Now take some shallow dishes like soup bowls and pour some milk this solution in each of them.
- Place these dishes around your house, especially where flies are most of the time.
- Flies are attracted to this solution and when they land on it, will suffocate and drown.
11. Fly Trap Honey
This is literally a honey trap in using honey to catch flies. While the sweet fragrance of honey will attract flies, the sticky nature of honey will not allow the flies to escape. In fact, you can even use any fruit jam for the purpose. The smell of fruit flies anyway bring near their trap and get stuck once you enter it.
- or plastic soda bottle 1
- Honeywell 1-2 teaspoons
- liquid dish soap
do the following:
- To make the trap, cut the soda can or bottle into two halves. The lower half is larger than the upper half.
- Now fill the bottom half with water. Fill it halfway.
- put a few drops of soap in the water.
- Now take the top half of the soda can or bottle (no limit) and place it in an inverted position on the full portion of water from the can or bottle. The mouth of the can or bottle with the hole at the bottom will be filled with water.
- Now smear honey or fruit jam near and around the mouth of the can or bottle that is within the bottom.
- Place the honey trap flies near infested area.
- Flies are attracted to honey and once they get close to him, drown in the water as they enter through the bottle or can, through its hole. They will not figure out how to get out of there and drown in the water.
12. Camphor used to repel flies
camphor is something like a dry wax, white substance derived from wood Laurel camphor tree. It has a strong odor that deters flies and other insects. It has been traditionally used in India to purify the surrounding environment, as it has strong anti-viral and anti-bacterial insect repellent properties. It is commercially available in the form of small tablets.
ways to use camphor to get rid of flies
- Take 2 tablets of camphor and place on a hot surface. You can use your mosquito repellent device or use a heat diffuser or can simply heat a metal plate and place the pads of camphor in it. The flies will disappear due to certain odor camphor.
- If you also do not like the strong smell of camphor, simply place the pads of camphor near places where flies come frequently.
- Take a little water, preferably hot water in a bowl or wide, shallow dish. Place 2 tablets of camphor in the water and stay near areas infested with flies.
Caution: Pregnant women should not use camphor fly repellent
13. Use eucalyptus oil to remove the flies
eucalyptus is also a good repellent flies as they do not like the strong smell of this tree. This oil is safe for use by humans as well. Many people claim that lemon eucalyptus can also repel flies more effective by confusing them. Masking carbon dioxide and natural lactic acid emitted by humans. However, it has to be diluted with water or other oils like grape seed oil before using it on your skin. You can also file a fly strip using eucalyptus oil to keep the flies away from home.
- Eucalyptus oil
- ribbons or strips of cloth
Do the following:
- Pour a few drops of eucalyptus oil on ribbons or strips of cloth.
- Place these strips of fabric on windowsills or hang near windows and doors.
Caution :. Avoid using eucalyptus oil, if you are pregnant or suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure or epilepsy
lemongrass home a remedy trap lavender house flies |